Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

photos of Larry's irises

Here are a few of mine...

Please post any blooms here so we can all see what we got!

Comments (17)

• jaynine
    13 years ago

I'm sorry to report that mine didn't make it. : (

• suecirish
    13 years ago

I took pictures of mine today. They are beautiful! Thanks to you and to Larry.
    Larry's Iris in Massachusetts

From 2010Garden

From [2010Garden](http://picasaweb.google.com/sneirish/2010Garden?feat=embedwebsite)
  • veeja11
    13 years ago

wow what beauties, mine haven't bloomed yet, maybe next year

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

The one my mom received for Delaware did not bloom this year. Maybe next year.

Denise

• ramazz
    13 years ago

Mine didn't bloom this year, either, but it is putting out new growth, so I expect to see it bloom in 2011.

Becky (Virginia)

• lilangel181
    13 years ago

I received two little tubers from Larry and one didn't make it. The other is going strong, though, and at this rate they are sure to bloom next year. Those are some beauties. I especially love the orange and purple one!
    ~Laura (Michigan)

• joy_unspeakable
    13 years ago

How BEAUTIFUL!!

Mine did not bloom this year, but is in great shape. Can't wait to see what it will look like.

~ Tracy (NC)

• diene
    13 years ago

Mine also did not bloom this year but it is still alive, hopefully next year it will be big enough. The ones that have bloomed are nice.

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Sorry I don't have photos. The good news is my Mom called me today to tell me that one of her irises(Larry's) is blooming! It's a pretty purple color. I received two small tubers last year. My Mom told me the other is coming along but hasn't bloomed yet.

• colcol
    13 years ago

Mine (Colorado) would have bloomed if my big dog didn't break it off! I was amazed at how well it grew and to have a bloom in the making!!! Last fall I had doubts it would survive. I am looking forward to next year! I need to make some round wire fences for plant protection!

• dieg01991
    13 years ago

Greetings from Minnesota! Larry's iris is growing like crazy but didn't bloom this year. I can't wait to see what it looks like!! I hope it will bloom next year. Thanks again Larry!!

Amy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hello all,

I do know that Larry had iris that bloomed in spring, summer and fall so maybe we will have some pics later in the season.

Thank you for posting!

Lisa

• aquawise
    13 years ago

Here are mine along with some others of my yard. To much work to try to separate them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gaylas yard Gallery

• zubababy
    13 years ago

Here is mine - same flower, different light.
    {{gwi:1274083}}{{gwi:1274084}}

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    13 years ago

No blooms this year for me...but the plant is growing well.
    The flowers will be something for me to look forward to next year!

• Vic Billings, MT
    12 years ago

I know I haven't been around in a while, but I had to show you guys this!
    Isn't it beautiful! I must say it was worth the wait. :-)

Thanks Larry!

Vic

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

Mine bloomed for the first time this year in PA. Thanks Larry.

Don