Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Traveling Daylilies

Posted by veeja11 z7Wa (veeja3@gmail.com) on
Sat, May 18, 13 at 22:53

Just wanted to see if any of the members are still out there and interested in re starting the group. miss you all. hugs carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Traveling Daylilies

I would like to trade!

o

i often wonder where everyone is.....hope you get responses, carol.

o

I was never a member but read all the posts. I would be very interested in joining if it should start up again. Carol, do you have a list of the old members and have you contacted them individually?

o

I would also be interested, I was not a previous member either.

o

Carol.....I do see some on facebook....maybe you could put something on there as well.

I know Anita, Paul, Maryanne, Carol, myself, Susie, Debbie, SherryB, Gina, Dianne, Jo, Deni, Canna, Jean, Sherri, Lisa, Marea, MaryB, Dawn, Angie, Cindy and our awesome leader for years Gloria.....gosh I miss them.

Carol-Just start up a new group of traveling daylilies...we can trade our daylilies and get new ones.

Shirley

o

I did not ask to join back in the day, just because I did not feel I had enough daylilies to play, but I would now.
Alana

o

How many daylillies would be a good start for one to participate? Which daylillies are the special ones that others would want from me? Sorry for all the questions, I have just started looking into trading. Thank you for any info you have!

o

Carol, I was never a member before but would be interested in the future. We bought some land in MO so I can grow "normal" plants again. Started with iris and fruit trees so far but daylilies can't be far behind.
hugs
bethb

o

Carol, As you know I'm back on GW ,but I'm not sure if I would join again. Limited land and other plant interests would interfere. But if I wanted to share my extras this would be a fun place to offer with a game!
Sharon

o

Hello Carol,
A good share of the old group is on face book.
Would love to do some trading again.I miss all the fun we had,
with Mama bear :)
Hugs to all,Dirtpig/Jean

o

I was also a member, but only got in on it in the last year or so of it! I remember it wasn't always daylilies, but that was a big part of it! I hated to see it go away! Melinda

o

I was also a member, but only got in on it in the last year or so of it! I remember it wasn't always daylilies, but that was a big part of it! I hated to see it go away! Melinda

o

• Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 5:57

I was a member for a short while. I'm not one for much chatting. But I do love to trade. At present, I grow over 950 cultivars and just over 200 seedlings

o

I wasn't a member before but I would be interested. Lost tags for some of mine, do they have to be named or can we describe colors?

o

Thankyou for all the responses, I will try to contact Gloria, then may start a thread for sign ups. thankyou for all the interest
hugs carol

o

Hi! I was not a member before. I am new to daylilies (as of last year) but not new to gardening. I am interested in finding out more details.

Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here