Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
veeja11

Traveling Daylilies

veeja11
10 years ago

Just wanted to see if any of the members are still out there and interested in re starting the group. miss you all. hugs carol

Comments (16)

• americanfarmgirl
    10 years ago

I would like to trade!

• earthlydelights
    10 years ago

i often wonder where everyone is.....hope you get responses, carol.

• sguanzon
    10 years ago

I was never a member but read all the posts. I would be very interested in joining if it should start up again. Carol, do you have a list of the old members and have you contacted them individually?

• pinkiris
    10 years ago

I would also be interested, I was not a previous member either.

• brittneysgran
    10 years ago

Carol.....I do see some on facebook....maybe you could put something on there as well.

I know Anita, Paul, Maryanne, Carol, myself, Susie, Debbie, SherryB, Gina, Dianne, Jo, Deni, Canna, Jean, Sherri, Lisa, Marea, MaryB, Dawn, Angie, Cindy and our awesome leader for years Gloria.....gosh I miss them.

Carol-Just start up a new group of traveling daylilies...we can trade our daylilies and get new ones.

Shirley

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I did not ask to join back in the day, just because I did not feel I had enough daylilies to play, but I would now.
    Alana

• americanfarmgirl
    10 years ago

How many daylillies would be a good start for one to participate? Which daylillies are the special ones that others would want from me? Sorry for all the questions, I have just started looking into trading. Thank you for any info you have!

• beth_b_kodiak
    10 years ago

Carol, I was never a member before but would be interested in the future. We bought some land in MO so I can grow "normal" plants again. Started with iris and fruit trees so far but daylilies can't be far behind.
    hugs
    bethb

• toomanyanimals
    10 years ago

Carol, As you know I'm back on GW ,but I'm not sure if I would join again. Limited land and other plant interests would interfere. But if I wanted to share my extras this would be a fun place to offer with a game!
    Sharon

• dirtpig
    10 years ago

Hello Carol,
    A good share of the old group is on face book.
    Would love to do some trading again.I miss all the fun we had,
    with Mama bear :)
    Hugs to all,Dirtpig/Jean

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I was also a member, but only got in on it in the last year or so of it! I remember it wasn't always daylilies, but that was a big part of it! I hated to see it go away! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I was also a member, but only got in on it in the last year or so of it! I remember it wasn't always daylilies, but that was a big part of it! I hated to see it go away! Melinda

• pnwjoy54
    10 years ago

I was a member for a short while. I'm not one for much chatting. But I do love to trade. At present, I grow over 950 cultivars and just over 200 seedlings

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    10 years ago

I wasn't a member before but I would be interested. Lost tags for some of mine, do they have to be named or can we describe colors?

• veeja11
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thankyou for all the responses, I will try to contact Gloria, then may start a thread for sign ups. thankyou for all the interest
    hugs carol

• booberry85
    10 years ago

Hi! I was not a member before. I am new to daylilies (as of last year) but not new to gardening. I am interested in finding out more details.

Becky