Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

UPDATE: mnf garden fae and friends

dan_the_mailman
15 years ago

well, looks like we've filled up another one! soo, away we go........

Comments (5)

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

okay, looks like we were continuing the thread at the same time last night. post at the other one, not this one, so we'll all be on the same page.....

Dan

• llbean
    15 years ago

Medontdo~
    Hey, just wondering if you got your box? It says it was del. have you got it yet?

Laura

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i did, huby just picked up this morning!!

awww guys!! lets see if i can do this any justice!!???!!!
    she sent us some
    Paladde In's ? it had turned to mush, but the bulb is VERY healthy!! **big smile** so it will be replanted

green spice heuchera awesome i've never had one not grown in my own yard!! LOL

country romance hollyhock way awesome !! i love hollyhocks

midnight reiter heuchera cool looking little guy!!

chocolate chip ajuga looks awesome!! mmmmm chocolate!! LOL

and she sent hazelnut body showergel, smells good, i HAD to open it as i'm a fragrance person!! LOL

for talla she sent
    a bag full of seeds
    **flower fairies friends**

sugar daddy lip balm actually a lip balm!! LOL

Zinnia scarlet queen **
    sunflower chianti hybrid
    artichoke emerald
    tomatoe beefsteak
    four o'clocks kaleidoscope
    onions evergreen bunching
    poppy oriental brilliant red **
    cornflower blue boy **
    candytuft sempervirens white **
    sweet pea little sweetheart mix **
    nasturtium tall mix ** kinda fits talla LOL
    zinnia profusion orange
    forget-me-not blue bird **
    canterbury bells cup and saucer mix **
    sweet italian basil

{{gwi:1275279}}

{{gwi:1275280}}

{{gwi:1275281}}

{{gwi:1275282}}

how cool is that?? the plan is that?? talla was so excited to see her name on the box and was so excited to see all the stuff. thank you so much!!! you made a little fairy very happy!!! although now, she know's that she's on her way to being a fairy, the fairy watcher's are making sure she's being good and reporting back to the main fairy person, ummm i haven't said or know who that one is yet!!! this mommy don't know ALLLLLLL yet!!! LOL

• llbean
    15 years ago

Michelle~
    Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I received your box while I was away and my husband took care of the contents.
    I am happy to get the plants. Sadly the markers all smeared and I do not know what anything is, but I am cool with that. It's that not the best? A surprize garden. I will try to get some pictures of things as they bloom adn if I am not sure what they are I will send you the pictures.
    Thank you for the cute garden sign, I have put it in one of the gardens nearest the lake so everyone will see it as they go to the water.
    Thanks for the RR
    Laura

• medontdo
    15 years ago

ohhhh no!! i need to do like alana!! LOL and send in a separate baggie the names of the plants!! LOL hmmmm that will be my next goal. LOL i think i sent some lavander, but i know i sent some pinks and reds!! LOL i am sooo glad that you like your box!! i was worried you didn't!! Medo :'))