Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

UPDATE: June - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

sandlapper_rose
17 years ago

What's that song? "June is Busting Out All Over?" Hopefully it will be busting out with beautiful plants, fun with family and friends, and beautiful weather. We can hope; can't we?

I will take a quick look to see who has a birthday in June, but if I miss listing you, please let us know about your June birthday!

Our June Birthday Girl is: PlantladyJan (my pal!!!) on June 17. Are there others?

Comments (68)

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Gardening Mom, send me your address and I'll get that crazy daisy out today.
    Anyone else??? I want to get them either mailed or replanted today. It's rainng and it will get them resettled well. Of course I watered all day yesterday but nothing works as well as real rain.

• wynative
    17 years ago

Suzanne,

So glad you recieved the package and are enjoying you new bird feeder. It was sooo cute I thought the boys would get a giggle out of it :) The little Gnome has a book enclosed telling all about the different kinds of Gnomes there are.
    Have a great month!

It finally rained at my house over the weekend. About 1/2" on Saturday and over 6 inch's on Sunday!! Yes, everything is under water but at least I don't have to worry about what didn't get their quota :) I planted 2 new tree's on Saturday between rain squall's and had to go see MIL Sunday so I know they will be okay.

Wishing everyone a rainy week!
    Marie

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Beth, I'd love some! I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks for offering! :-)

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

OK Karen F
    Suzanne R
    Marie SG
    Kelli S and
    Jeanne H
    That's all for this week. I sould divide up more but don't have time for any more wrapping and mailing.
    Beth B

• wynative
    17 years ago

Thank you, Beth :)

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Hello All,
    Hope everyone is having a great June so far, and that you are all out enjoying your gardens. Love the pictures Karen and Jeanne!

Julie's package was mailed today.
    Conf. # 0305 2710 0003 4839 1040

I sure hope both of my pals (Shannon and Julie) are doing okay. Haven't heard from either of them lately, so let's hope it's just computer troubles. Hope you are both able to get back online soon! I'd love to hear from ya'.

~Summer

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Okay, here are some of the flowers that are blooming in my garden. Mostly, daylilies. The other is an early phlox...Phlox Karen to be exact. Kind of nice having a name sake.

{{gwi:1275388}}
    {{gwi:1275392}}
    {{gwi:1275396}}
    {{gwi:1275400}}

{{gwi:1275404}}

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Glad you liked your box Deb, wanted to send more plants, but can't bear digging them when they are just starting to bloom. Beth, what is a crazy daisy? my little coleus died, the pepper looked like it died sun got ir, but it is coming back. I don't know how I killed my pretty purple plant. Karen beautiful flowers. do you know the name of the last daylily/ hugs to all

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Beth - thanks much! Please let me know if I can send you anything in return. :-)

Jeanne - sorry for the delayed response, been really nuts around here lately. No, I actually cheated and picked up the Canna from my local nursery. I've just been so busy that I knew I wouldn't have time to do anything else. By the way, it's 'Futurity', and it should stay about that size (it's a dwarf). Don't you just love the color of the leaves? I'll send you an e-mail later.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you, Beth. The crazy daisies showed up today. Good timing. We just had some rain over the last two days. It's supposed to go right back to being hot and sunny though. Oh, well, that's summer...

{{gwi:1275469}}

• atravers
    17 years ago

Karen,
    I received your fabulous package full of all sorts of goodies today!! Christopher Lloyd's Gardening All Year is a special treat that I will savor page by page. My husband grabbed the summer sizzle grilling magazine before I could even take a peek at it. He's lining up meals already. And I handed him the Garden Deck and Landscape magazines to take a look at since he's so handy with woodworking. I just love the bird decorative hanger too. I have an iron one with little chickadees on it and this new one is a welcome addition. Garden Gate magazine is full of great ideas that I really enjoy and how appropriate for the American flag coasters to arrive today, Flag Day. Thank you for such wonderful thoughtful gifts. You're a great gardening friend!
    Ann

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Ann, I am so glad that you liked the package. I have a couple of books by Christopher Lloyd and they are always entertaining. I think he was probably quite the character and of course really knew and loved plants. You are lucky to have a husband who cooks and is good AND does woodworking. And I am glad that the birds fit in with your other things. I liked the hanging so much I had to get myself one also.

Beth, your plants arrived safely today. What nice large plants. I will try to get the cuttings in the mail to you on Friday. Anyone have any tips for taking forsythia cuttings and mailing them. I am ashamed to say that I have never tried starting cuttings. I am looking forward to learning how. If it works maybe I will start myself a lot of new bushes.

Carol, I do not know the name of the daylily. I bought them from Gilbert Wilds years ago. I keep planning on going thru their catologue and figuring out which ones I have but I never seem to get around to it.

• PlantladyJan
    17 years ago

A quick thanks to Jeanne for my birthday package!! I will post details later!!

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Karen, forsythia is pretty tough. Cut pieces about 8 or 10 inches long. Strip the leaves off of the bottom four inches or so and wrap the bottoms in a moist paper towel. Put plastic around the paper towel. Try to keep it (plastic) from touching the leaves. Roll loosely in newspaper and it is ready to go.
    You are all welcome for the plants. I ran out of boxes so will be sending the others the first of next week. I have not forgotten you. Sorry for the delay but I'm back to work and could not get to the PO while is is open for boxes.
    Carol, sorry to hear the coleus croaked. Mine is doing good, I'll try to remember to send you a new one in the fall.
    BB

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday to my special pal, Plantladyjan!
    Have a wonderful day, Jan. Thanks for letting me know that your package arrived.

{{gwi:1249128}}

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I'm putting my box together this weekend, sorry for the delay Alicia. I've had alot going on. My Grandmother passed away (due to complications from colon surgery).

I'll post the delivery confirmation on monday.

• mellen
    17 years ago

Beth, your box arrived while I was visiting my sister in TX, but my dear friend who was taking care of things here took good care of what you sent. Thank you so much for the Eruption daylilies, the other daylilies, and the daisy. I googled the eruption dl, and it is gorgeous! I ALWAYS appreciate what you send and the thought that you put into it all. You are very special. Sorry it didn't work out getting together with you and Jeanette. I thought of the two of you as DH and I were driving home from MN that day.

I will be sending Carol's box out on Monday. Head's up Vee! I might just send you something nice. DEPENDS on if you treat me nice. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Mellen/Mary Ellen

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day weekend!

According to the conf. # for Julie's/bojo's package, it was delivered on the 15th. I assume she is still having computer troubles since I haven't heard from her since last month, but just wanted to let you know, Jeanne, that it has been delivered. Hope she is back online soon!

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Deb, I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away. My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.

Jeanne

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Jeanne,
    Thanks so much for the support!

My box for Alicia went out today- USPS #0305 0830 0002 4993 5274.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Karen, your cuttings arrived today looking very good. They werw well packed and handled the trip well. Especially considering how hot it has been the past two days, The forsythia with the while veins is so neat. I never saw anything like that. I'm going to stick a few sprigs of willow in the water too as I read that encourages rooting. Once I see roots I'll move on to a mix of sand and vermiculite. Thanks so much and I'll keep you posted.
    BB

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Plant Lady Jan - Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one!

And Debbya, my condolences on losing your grandmother.

Marie, still putting together my box for you, my plan is to get it out to you no later than Saturday, sooner if I get organized!

It's been dry, dry, dry here. Looks like year 2 for drought in north Texas. We're on watering restrictions in many cities in the Dallas area, allowing watering only on garbage pickup days. For me, that means one day a week! So my gardens are looking a little sad. Someone please send us a week of nice, gentle rain!!!

• mellen
    17 years ago

Carol's box went out today. Mellen

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Beth,
    I am glad that you got your package in good shape. Thanks for the instructions for starting the cuttings. I will try it and see if I can multiply my bushes. Is this a good time of year to start them?

• skohler
    17 years ago

Jean
    I have sent carmen 4 emails all been since last week
    friday to let her know that her box was on the way
    But all emails are returned .

Her box is still sitting in the post office carmen if you get this message please check with your post office .

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0002 5542 3285

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:52 am on June 19, 2006 in KIMBALLTON, IA 51543 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
    I do hope the plants are ok .
    susie

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Crazy daisy is on the way to Kelli. DC#0306 0320 0000 6866 6868
    and Marie DC#0306 0320 0000 6866 6851
    Sorry for the delay but I thought they needed to be watered well before shipping in this hot weather.Hope that is everyone now. If not, let me know.
    Jeanee. I got your note and it looks like "I owe you one". You are definately welcome. It was a small gift. I can send some Becky daisy that is supposed to be the "best daisy" for the south OR I can send you something next month from Darrel Apps nursery. I'm betting on which you pick, and, if I guess right... you win and you get both.Ha Ha HA. No contest!
    If you already have Becky just let me know

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone, Miss Debbie, I am waiting on one more item for your box, hoping to find it in Tampa this weekend. Taking the teenyboppers to a concert and Busch Gardens and hope to tour as many garden stores as I can while they are there...lol. I don't do roller coasters anymore. Dizzy enough without it. Anyways, the Debbie Box should go out early next week. Take Care, y'all, :) /Susan

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Beth,
    You do not owe me a thing! I would have sent some plants to you but I didn't know which state you would be in or for how long. Just happy to have the daisies that you sent --- and despite our hot, dry weather, they seem to be doing fine. (Of course, I am watering every day. Wish I had plants that didn't expect that of me!)
    Jeanne

• skohler
    17 years ago

jean did you ghet my email ? about my june & july box ?? Please email me .

susie

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi, Susie -
    I didn't get e-mail from you specifically about the June and July box. However, I did see what you posted above. I sure hope she is able to claim her box before it gets returned to you. Very confusing! From what I understood, she is out of town some because of her mother being in the hospital. What can I do to help out?
    Carmen, if you get a chance to read this, I hope you got your package and I hope your mother is showing some improvement. I know you have your hands full with what is going on. You are in our thoughts.
    Jeanne

• veeja11
    17 years ago

WOW !!! what a box, a wolf engraved on a stone a pink alstromeria and a heuchera, a beautiful wolf card. Too much Mellen but I love it all. Thankyou and big hugs. beth has asked me to post a couple of her pics so here goes
    daylilly hot secret
    Daylily garden with guard squirrel
    north east corner of frog pond

• pastvast
    17 years ago

I'm still alive... I'll be sending something to my pal this weekend.

We got one heck of a rain storm Wednesday night. 3" in less than an hour. We were among the lucky as our basement didn't become a swimming pool (even though we don't have a sump pump) nor did our car get flooded in several feet of water. The rain in the street was deep. In one spot, it was up to my husband's knees. Yes, we waded in it. Then we got the bright idea to canoe down the street, we had fun and the neighbors got a good laugh! If I remember, I'll post a photo of how flooded it got, along with some "what's in bloom now" pics.

-Stephanie

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Stephanie,

That is so hilarious that you were canoeing in your street today. The same thing was going on here today, LOL! We got a real downpour, and our street flooded as well. So our neighbor got out his kayak, and started rowing around up and down the street. Then he invited my little sister to get in, and he was helping her row. She was having such a great time, and I'm sure our neighbors thought we were nuts, too! ;) Here are some photos of the street, and our neighbor and my sister in the kayak:

{{gwi:1275474}}

Hope to see pics of your street, too, Stephanie! hee hee. :))

~Summer

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

I figured since a few others were sharing pics of blooms from their gardens, that I would, too. :)

First off, my pal Shannon (garden_witch) sent me some 'Chocolate Orange' Rudbeckia seeds, which I winter sowed, and here is a bloom from it. It is so pretty, thanks Shannon for sharing the seeds w/ me!

And here is the 'Paper Butterfly' Daylily in bloom, which Shannon also sent me. I love it, thank you again, Shannon.

And here are some things in bloom from my first year winter sowing! I am very happy with how things turned out.

(This was traded to me as 'double rudbeckia'. Anyone happen to know the real name of this?)

{{gwi:1275481}}

And here is an unnamed brugs in bloom, which someone on GW sent me cuttings of last winter. (Don't remember who, I keep horrible records, lol. *sigh*)

Okay, I'm really sorry for so many pictures. I am obsessed with taking pictures of my plants, LOL. I'll quit for now, I promise. ;)

~Summer

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Beth-thanks so much for the Crazy Daisies! I'm hoping to still get them planted yet this evening. Let me know if there's anything I can send you. :-)

Stephanie-glad to see you didn't drown! LOL! Take you time, dry out if you need to. ;-) Hope you're well.

Jeanne-how's the tropical garden coming?

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. And I really wish those of you getting rain would redirect some down here. We had some rain move through the area on Friday, but of course not a drop hit my yard! My plants are very sad, especially with our strict water restrictions.

I received a lovely box from Debbya on Thursday, sorry I didn't post earlier. A cute garden tote with pockets, notepad, garden gloves, candle, and 4th of July twirly hanging with an Uncle Sam hat. And seeds for candy lily and "red sun" sunflower. Thanks Deb!

And Marie, I mailed your June box out - finally - yesterday, the mail system said you should receive it by Monday which seems fast but would be great. And I'll get your July box out next week, so you'll have it early for a change!

Hey ladies, I'm making a move very very soon. Will be packing up and leaving the great state of Texas where I've lived the last 25 years, and moving to Illinois, in the Chicago area. I'm very excited about the move, and will need to learn lots of gardening things all over again - what grows well there, etc. Anyone in the area (Debbya, wonder how close I'll be to you?) have any good gardening books on that area to recommend?

Alicia

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I hope I remember to comment on all of the news (above) - maybe if I work my way backwards:
    Alicia, Best wishes in your new home! You will have all sorts of new gardening experiences. I grew up in New York State and with moving to SC, found different soil, totally different weather conditions, and lots of different plants. Different is not bad, just different! LOL
    Kelli, my tropical garden is coming along just fine. We are getting rain today (first time in at least two weeks) so I bet we get some growing out there! I bought a gazing ball to put in it a few weeks ago, but the store didn't have a holder for it so I finally ordered one online and it is now out there in the garden. The plant you sent to me for that garden is growing fine - didn't think a thing of being boxed, mailed, and planted in the heat. A really agreeable plant!
    Beth, the crazy daisy is going to make it as far as I can tell. I kept watering it and I know it will like getting some rain today.
    Loved seeing your flowers, Summer! That is quite something about the kayak. You as well, Stephanie, with the canoe. Years ago when I lived in NY, we had a storm like that. No damage to our house, but there were places on the road where the water was about 3 feet deep and yes, we went wading in it!
    Well, I am going to try to add a picture of my tropical garden and then wish everyone a good week. Let's see if I can snap a picture quickly while it is not raining.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Anybody have a good way to tell?? I've been watching this plant for the longest time now and it finally opened. I thought it was a datura because i never owned a brug but Looking at Zoe's photo now I'm wondering???
    The flower is huge, pure white, bigger than my Easter Lilies!!! The foliage is lightly frosted with white "hairs". Someone sent it from the Birthday Swap last year but life was crazy then. I was frsanticly getting ready tp go back to AK so what happened to the ID is anyones guess.
    Any ideas?

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Here is the picture of my tropical garden - still a little drizzle out there while I was taking it so I snapped the picture while holding a plastic bag over the camera. LOL I will have to add a picture later when the banana trees and cannas get some height to them and the cannas are blooming. Right now I have red geraniums, red and golden yellow lantana, and yellow daylilies blooming in there. Kelli sent me the plant to the left that has the reddish foliage. You can see it is looking good for just having been planted and after all the hot, dry weather. I need to get out there sometime and finish adding some mulch...

{{gwi:1275487}}

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

What lovely pictures you all have posted. I am already planning what I need to add to my garden next year.
    Summer, I knew Tulsa had been gettting a lot of rain....but flooding! WOW! We have gotten an inch or so here and maybe more in the next couple of days. You did really well with your winter sowing. I have some Malva Zebrina and Penstemmon blooming from my winter sowing. I really do like that technique.
    Beth, maybe they will have a picture of your plant in the data base. If not, maybe you could post a picture of it and someone here will recognize it.

• mellen
    17 years ago

Hello friends, FINALLY home from gallavanting around the country. This last trip was to take our son and his girlfriend back to MN. They had been here visiting for a week. We then stayed an extra 3 days to do some more sightseeing. DS also took along his cat, Precious, so we now have 1 cat and 1 dog. Sniff, sniff.

Vee, Happy to hear you liked your gifts. The wolf on the stone came from our visit to Kansas City sometime in the spring. Was hoping you might like it. The alstromeria was looking a little tough, I know, but it came all the way from Texas in the car with us. It came from the Wildseed Farm down there just west of Austin near Fredricksburg. Think it will make it? It looked a LOT better earlier. LOL The "can can" heuchera is from Iowa. Nothing special about it.

Stephanie, is the guy in the photo available? Earthly is looking!

I have no idea if we got any rain while we have been gone, but last night and today we have been having some nice showers on and off. We have really been needing them! Tomorrow I'm going to go to a friend's house in Gifford--little unincorporated burgh of maybe??? 100 people maybe less--and help her in her flower gardens, etc. Every year this little burgh has a huge 4th of July parade. It's known all over the county. I'm guessing they easily have 75+ entries in the parade yearly. Anyway, she always wants her yard to look spotless. The whole little "town" spiffs up for the event. At least the rain will make pulling any weeds easier.

Deb, I am so sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. It is so sad to lose a Grandma. Have already said prayers for you.

Am enjoying the pictures. I have a number of Asiatic lilies blooming right now along with other perennials. I need to try to post them. Maybe DH can help me figure out how to do it. I still have directions on how to do it. Just can't quite figure it out, though. I'm NOT giving up!

Alicia--I was just in Austin about a week-and-a-half ago. WOW, is it hot!!! DH and I were there for a long week-end visiting my sister. Never got below 100! She tells us they/you didn't really have a winter this year either. No freezes? When you move you are in for a CHANGE! Where did you live before TX? What are the trees/bushes that are in bloom right now down there? They are a deep red or pink then the flowers fall off and there are berries. Aaaaaagh....My mind.....They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

As you can see, my mind is gone. Later everyone, Mellen

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

I'm here for the first time this month, I almost missed it. LOL
    I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks due to a severe flare up of RA. I'm better now but so far behind in cleaning, gardening, etc. Plus behind here too.

So I'm sorry for the late replies here.

Deb,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll say a prayer for you & all your grandmother's loved ones.

PlantladyJan,
    Happy Belated Borthday. I hope it was a good one.

Karen,
    I'm so glad you liked the package I sent. I'll email you more later. I have your July box ready to go, should be in the mail by the end of the week.

Jeanne,
    Email for you too later.

Beth,
    The way datura & brugs were explained to me:
    Datura are nicknamed devil trumpets. The flowers face up as if looking up from down below.
    Brugmansia are nicknamed angel trumpets. The flowers face down as if looking down from up above.

Mellen,
    Not sure if what you saw in Texas are the same thing I'm thinking of.
    Here's a pic of Crepe Myrtle in my yard blooming right now.

A lot of us in this hotter climate choose these over lilacs as they love the heat. I hear a lot of the old timers call them summer lilacs.

I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pics. They are beautiful. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far. :)

• pastvast
    17 years ago

Morning all:

I hope you're having a better morning than I am. I get the big L tattooed on my forehead for doing something really stupid.

However, yesterday was a good day. Among other things, I received my last gift from Carmen. It was a 2 year subscription to the BHG Special Issue of Garden Ideas (8 issues)!!!! I didn't have much time to flip through it last night, but it does appear to have some cool ideas in it. THANK YOU CARMEN. Best wishes for you and your family as you care for them through their illness.

Below is the "big foot evidence" photo of my husband and I canoeing down the street. It was ~9pm, so it was dark, and I hadn't discovered my digital camera had a nighttime function on it. If you squint your eyes and look towards the center left, you'll be able to make out the shape of a canoe with a person in it (me) towards the front, and my husband towards the back.

{{gwi:1275489}}

This other photo (using the nighttime function - discovered only after we put the canoe back in the basement) shows how flooded our street was. See how nicely that nighttime function works?? Anyways, we canoed across the grass in the middle (by the tree) to the other side of the street and didn't even have to get out the canoe to do so.

{{gwi:1275490}}

Maybe tonight I'll take some garden pictures.

-Stephanie

• wynative
    17 years ago

Alicia,

My package arrived and everything is wonderful. The bobbin' head dog is just to cute! I have the perfect place for him - my real dogs broke my bobbin' head turtle over the weekend, chasing the water hose (my fault...) and he will look great in its place.

PERFECT timing on the plant stakes!!! My daylilys are just about to bloom and I was needing some so that I could get them named. I planted 46 pounds of them this spring with my daughters help and some how (rolling eye's) the names got mixed up... hehehe

Marie

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Nice pictures everyone! And I can't believe the pictures of those flooding streets - loved your "bigfoot" photo Stephanie! I don't want that much rain, but I sure wish we'd get SOME!!! My poor poor yard.

Mellen, I agree with Debbie that what you saw in Austin was probably Crepe Myrtles. They come in all sizes, and are considered a shrub, but many people shape the tall ones into tree form. They bloom reliably all summer long in our blazing heat, and come in white, pinks, a lilac purple and red. Last year I saw one in a nursery that had flowers that were red and white, I think they called it candy stripe or something like that. Sounds like it was hotter in Austin than it has been in Dallas, and we're not as hot as we could be, but it definitely gets monotonous.

I grew up in a little town in Michigan, left when I was 19 so it's been a long time since I've lived in a cold climate. I'm looking forward to it (but ask me how I feel in January of next year!).

Marie, glad you got the package and liked your stuff. I'm trying to get your July package out tomorrow.

Alicia

• pastvast
    17 years ago

abcgirltx:

It's gonna be a rough adjustment for you. In regards to books... I'd recommend "the well tended perennial garden". The author works in the midwest area (central OH, I think) so the plants in it (and their care) are appropriate for your area. Bluestone Perennials is located near Cleveland, OH (another midwestern area on the great lakes), and I think all the plants they sell would do well in your area. I would suggest requesting a copy of their catalog as it's a very handy resource (and even has some pretty pictures) to see the variety of plant choices available to you.

-Stephanie

Here is a link that might be useful: Bluestone's website

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

I received a wonderful letter today from my pal, Pastvast/Stephanie. Thank you! Like I've said, I enjoy your letters just as much as the boxes, so this is more than enough for me! :-)

I hope you've dried out some now, or are at least having fun in the canoe! Tell DH he needs to paddle for a while and let the pregnant woman rest. ;-)

Take care.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Posting photo

HALLEUJAH!!!!!!

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

oH MY GOODNESS!!!> Yes, anybody CAN do this and I'm proof. My friend showed me how while her DH is busy putting up cieling fans for me.
    Quite a special and productive day!!!
    Thank goodness for friends.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Absolutely beautiful pictures, Beth. I was confused about getting the pictures on here to begin with, but it really is simple once you find out how to do it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jeanne