Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: left over swappers begins

Posted by kids2spoyl S.E.Tx_8 (My Page) on
Wed, May 3, 06 at 23:56

Hi everyone,

Guess it's about that time now. Here's what to do:

Bubble envie with seed packets, an address label to send back to you, postage for the return trip, and a note that tells me it's for the "left over swap".

No veggies or big trees please. Lets keep 'em in the flowers, mints, flowering shrubs/bushes...that kind of stuff.

On your seed packet, PLEASE put the name of the plant AND what zones the plant will grow in...for example Brugmanisia zones 8 - 10 or poppies zone 4 - 8

Here's my addy:

Kids2spoyl (Gina)
554 Inlet Drive
Livingston, Texas 77351

I'm turning off the email for this post...so just make a note and send what you got. I'll go thru it all and try to send you something back that will grow in your zone. Also...on your note that says "left over swap" also put how many packets of seeds you are sending.

Easy,cheesy

Thanks!
Gina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Oh, forgot...

I'm giving this until May 15th. I will sort and and redistribute all the seeds that week and get them back out...so get yours in the mail soon!

gina

o
bump

back up

o
So far...

I have only recieved one package of seeds for swapping...come on y'all, let's get these guys in the mail ASAP

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here