(beth b kodiak)Beth-- 4 Unnamed (skohler)Susie4 Unnamed
(amybabyboy3)Amy--2-Unnamed (squanzon)Sue --2 Unnamed
(theresa24)Theresa--2-Named (plantladyjan)Jan--2-Named
(hummingbirddaisy)Tina--2 named(remy)Remy--2-Named
(veeja11)Carol--4-Named (grannymarsh)Marsha--4 Named
(uptreasa)Treasa--4 Named (juspeachy)Jo--4 Named
(earthlydelights)Maryanne--4 Named (mellen)Mary Ellen-- 4 Named
(pattygrow5)Patty--4- Unnamed (nyvoices99)Anita-4 Named

PLEASE REMEMBER NO DITCH LILIES ARE TO BE SENT, YOU CAN SEND ANYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRERS, OTHER THAN WHAT YOU ARE LISTED FOR, BUT INCLUDE WHAT YOU ARE LISTED FOR:)
Ship Date, By June 16th,
For the new ones, Not sure if you know about the hostess box??????? The person sponsoring each month is also supposed to receive a small hostess gift, Anything of your choice:)I sure do love DAYLILIES, just kidding, it can be anything you want it to be,

Lets have some great fun & please use your imagination on your partners box,

Patty, You better get some holes dug:)
:)Anita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Bloomin Friends June Daylily Swap

(brittneysgran)Shirley,
Oh I feel like such a butt head, as soon as I posted I realized I had forgotten you, HOW COULD I??????????
OK to fix this, I hope it is OK with everyone, That you & I will also exchange 4 named, I took Patty cuz we did not have an even number,I WILL SEND TO PATTY & SHIRLEY!!! & THEY WILL SEND TO ME!!!!

Hope I have not made any other mistakes:)

o

Having a dense moment or something....
I don't understand what you're saying in the above posting.
Help.......!!!!Who is sending to who??

o

are we chosing our own partners?
i'm not sure i am following this.
perhaps it's the person below our name?

please clarify, anita. thanks

o

(beth b kodiak)Beth-- 4 Unnamed SENDS TO (skohler)Susie4 Unnamed & SUSIE SENDS TO BETH
(amybabyboy3)Amy--2-Unnamed SENDS TO (squanzon)Sue --2 Unnamed & SUE SENDS TO AMY
(theresa24)Theresa--2-Named SENDS TO (plantladyjan)Jan--2-Named & JAN SENDS TO THERESA
(hummingbirddaisy)Tina--2 named SENDS TO (remy)Remy--2-Named & REMY SENDS TO TINA
(veeja11)Carol--4-Named SENDS TO (grannymarsh)Marsha--4 Named & MARSHA SENDS TO CAROL
(uptreasa)Treasa--4 Named SENDS TO (juspeachy)Jo--4 Named & JO SENDS TO TREASA
(earthlydelights)Maryanne--4 Named SENDS TO (mellen)Mary Ellen-- 4 Named & MARY ELLEN SENDS TO MARYANNE
(pattygrow5)Patty--4- Unnamed SENDS TO (nyvoices99)Anita-4 Named & ANITA SENDS TO PATTY
(brittneysgran)Shirley--4 Named SENDS TO(nyvoices99)Anita & Anita sends to Shirley

Hope this is better,
Shirley, again I am so sorry I forgot you, Please forgive me:)Anita

o

thanks anita for the clarification. i just wanted to be sure.

mary ellen -- we can't get away from each other :) lol
i'm going to review your list and hope i have things that will certainly satisfy you.

be well everyone, happy saturday!

maryanne/earthly

p.s. theresa, glad to see my package got there. nice to know you will enjoy it!

o

Oh my gosh Anita how in the world am I going to pick ones you don't have I have about 15 daylilies I looked at your garden pictures are there any you don't have I don't have mine marked but I remember what color is where but you have soooooooo many I,ll just have to throw in other odd stuff too so you will like your package. Beautiful gardens!
Patty

o

Nice to be your partner granny, hope to dig some you will like, any suggestions. hugs carol

o

Wow Beth look out girl get your flowerbeds ready :)) I Just went to OHIO this Morning 4 hr drive & Bought a car load of Daylilies By the clumps :)) they are huge :)) 15 clumps in fact All NAMED & I will only tell you this
You will love :))

I'm so very tired today from the long drive but it was worth it :))) going back down about 1st week of july :))
Don't worry you can send me your unnamed :)) that is fine :))
well got to get a note off to our hostess .
also sending a mass note to all so everyone will have all the email s of all players.
thank you all
susie

o

I sent your Hostess Gift off to you today, Anita. It's not a daylily but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Look for a poster tube coming your way, probably Monday.........

o

Pattygrow5 will be sending to pattyp2257 & pattyp2257 will be sending to pattygrow5,
:)Anita

o

Hi all,

Treasa,
I posted on the other thread for you, but I will put it here as well,please e-mail me a list of your haves/wants.
You have nothing listed on your page, so I don't know what ones you might have and I don't want to send you something you already have. All I know is you like eyes, ruffles and large blooms.

thanks,
Jo/juspeachy

o

Welcome pattyp2257 I think you will be easier than Anita check out her garden pictures thanks Anita for making it easier for me I was sweating it out. Patty what kind of daylillies are you looking for? color preference? Patty

o

patty boy that will be easy to reminber i like ruffles and ones with eyes but i am not picky i love daylilies and i like pink ones i am just starting to but i bought a bunch from daylily farm downsizing but dont know their names but i know some of the names you will have to email me your address i dont know it i cant wait this will be fun i love all kinds of flowers so i am starting a lot from seeds i have just become a addict email me patty

o

OK Remy, give me some ideas :-)!
I'll do my best.

I would love something along the lines of Canadian Border Patrol, Eyelashes, Lunar Max, etc.

I look forward to this swap!
Thanks for having me :-)

Oh, Oh, I would LOVE CREOLE CAVALIER! LoL

Tina

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 4, 06 at 20:51

Hi all,
I just got home from the local exchange a little while ago. I got some very nice plants! Gottagarden(of the nice Cottage Gardening Forum pics)and I swapped a bunch of goodies. MaryB(of the Traveling Daylilies) brought me a Spider Daylily(name escapes me at the moment) and instead of another daylily she brought the hosta 'Whirlwind' because my husband likes hostas: )

Anyway,Tina, I'm not real up on daylilies, I like more open formed ones, but I'll really be happy with any shape. I would like color in a pink, rose, or purple range if possible. And you're getting what I give you and you're going to like it! lol.
Remy

o

Could someone please post a pic of a ditch lilly? every time I get an orange bloom I am afraid it is a ditch lilly. granny any special wants?Hosted by FileHigh.com

o

I think that beth is going to be without a computor for a week or so , is that what she said ?? anyone know ???
also is she back here in maryland ???
don't want to send her plants till I know for sure.

Patty2257 Welcome & I will get you all the players information sent out tomorrow so you can print them out .

is there anyone else that need names & addresses ??
please let me know .

have a great night all.
susie

o

LoL, yes ma'am! 'spose I should have looked at your list first, eh! ;-)

I went to a swap yesterday and got some goodies as well. 16 new daylilies!!! Yea!!! Most only one fan, but I will be ready to share next year I am sure :-). Got some gorgeous TB Iris. I can't wait to see them bloom next year. Swaps are so much fun. You get to meet everyone, see old friends. And, of course share gardens.

Oh, I don't know how many of you know this, as I just learned it today myself, but evidently DHL has taken over shipping packages for USPS and packages are taking much longer to get to their destination, so might want to pack extra well just incase.
I always thought they shipped thier own packages. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

Tina

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 5, 06 at 1:05

Maryann, Yes, it does seem as though we are joined at the hip. lol I was looking at your list of DL's this evening, and I have some that you don't. Whew! I am going to really try to get these out to you in the next couple of days. DH and I are going to be leaving for TX on Wednesday, June 7, to visit my sister. We are going to drive this time just to enjoy the scenery. We plan to be gone for one week, but we are having a very good friend and her son checking in every day doing chores and picking up the mail. It would be best if you waited til we got home from our trip before you mailed anything(just in case you were going to mail between June 7-June 14). Okay? We did find out tonight that DH's mother was in the hospital over the week-end so don't know if this will mean putting our vacation plans on hold. I will let you know when your box goes out in the mail. BTW, I just cringed and got the shivers when I read about what happened to your eye! How are you doing by now? Hugs, Mellen

o

hey mary ellen. don't rush to get mine out. i can wait until you are done with your vacation. i still have plenty around here to get in the ground, plus i'm pampering my two new pooches. i have to go through your list too and do some research so i don't send ya what you don't want. i believe the rules are ship by the 16th, so we're good, my friend.

my eye is much better now (thank God). thanks for asking. it's just another stupid klutzy act on my part and my fourth major eye injury in my lifetime. i'm lucky i still have my eyes!

enjoy your vacation, i agree great way to travel. good thoughts and prayers for your mother in law.

maryanne

o

Just in case Beth gets to a compurtor I just wanted her to know her plants are in the mail.
also ANITA Your Hostess gift is in the mail :))

susie

o

Jan, do you have a list of Daylily haves & wants????
Theresa

o

Hi Susie K( and everyone else too) I'm back in MD actually a couple days early. the weather was not very cooperative so i just kept driving in places where I had planned to stay and camp or at least hike and take pictures. Well there is PLEANTY to do here to fill up the "extra" time.
OK, Susie, I'll be checking your lists and see what I have to send you some things you will like for your gardens. The hostas look terrific this year...lots of rain by the looks of things
Susie wish I had known where there was a nic enursery in OHIO. I drove through there and would loved to have a stop for buying plants. Don't know where I would have put them but I found room for some hostas and sure could have squeezed in some day lilies too It was a LONG trip and I'm feeling beat but my plants made it fine. Even at the border crossings where they seem more particular than even right after 9/11. They kept asking about citrus and beef and poultry products.
All for now, Beth B

o

Sue, Your package is on the way. Hope you enjoy the daylilys. Amy del# 03010120001033159122

o

Carol-Yes ma'am I have wants!!! I want you to update your trade list-you stated that you have new daylilies coming and I need to know what they are. It seems that Most of what I have, you do also, with a few exceptions. Inquiring minds want to know. It's be a darned shame if I had to go out and buy some new ones... (not)
We've been on many swaps/robins together and this will be the first time we've been paired up. How cool is that?

o

Amy,

Thanks! I think yours will go out Saturday so you should receive Monday. Thanks!

Sue

o

Nice to see you back Beth, sounds like a fun trip. Shirley your box is on the way should be there friday or saturdday confirmation # 03052710000076690965. hope you like it.
hugs Carol

o

veeja11~~Your June package will be on it's way tomorrow. Will post confirmation number.

o

Pattyp2257 I e-mailed you days ago did you get it?I am probally going to mail Monday is that good for you? Patty

o

Good Morning Bloomin Friend's.

WOW, What a wonderful group we do indeed have here:)
Tuesday I got a COOL palm of some sort from Sue (squanzon), Then yesterday I got the Coolest dresser like cabinet with garden tools & flowers on it, DAYLILY SILOAM LITTLE GIRL & DAYLILY ZELLA VIRGINIA From Susie (Skohler)

Thank you Sue & Susie for the wonderful hostess gift's:)

Pattygrow5, I don't think Garden Web E-mails are going through, I know I have NOT gotten them from this thread, so I dont think Pattyp2257 is getting them if you are sending through GW.

Carol,
My Ditch Lilies are not in bloom yet:( Sorry I can't help with that one.Also unless you are doing an additional trade with Shirley, you were to send to (grannymarsh)Marsha, for the June swap.

(beth b kodiak)Beth-- 4 Unnamed SENDS TO (skohler)Susie4 Unnamed & SUSIE SENDS TO BETH
(amybabyboy3)Amy--2-Unnamed SENDS TO (squanzon)Sue --2 Unnamed & SUE SENDS TO AMY
(theresa24)Theresa--2-Named SENDS TO (plantladyjan)Jan--2-Named & JAN SENDS TO THERESA
(hummingbirddaisy)Tina--2 named SENDS TO (remy)Remy--2-Named & REMY SENDS TO TINA
(veeja11)Carol--4-Named SENDS TO (grannymarsh)Marsha--4 Named & MARSHA SENDS TO CAROL
(skohler)Susie4 Unnamed SENDS TO (juspeachy)Jo--4 Named & JO SENDS TO SUSIE
(earthlydelights)Maryanne--4 Named SENDS TO (mellen)Mary Ellen-- 4 Named & MARY ELLEN SENDS TO MARYANNE
(pattygrow5)Patty--4- Unnamed SENDS TO ( pattyp2257) (Patty) & Patty SENDS TO PATTY
(brittneysgran)Shirley--4 Named SENDS TO(nyvoices99)Anita & Anita sends to Shirley
PLEASE POST AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR JUNE BOX!!!!!!!

o

June daylily package to veeja has been mailed. Hostess gift to Anita has too !!! LMK when they're received, k?

o

Granny names messed me up, I sent to Shirley, I will get a box out to Marsha monday I hope I can find more she dosen't have, or maybe shirley could send them on to Marsha if she thinks they will be ok, and I can send her a check for postage, plmk. if they arrive sick I can then replace them plmk what you all think is best. thankyou .stupid carol

o

Beth you june box I hope will be there today .
this is what the conf # says

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0002 5542 2998

Your item was accepted at 11:30 am on June 05, 2006 in HASTINGS, MI 49058. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Can't believe it is taken so long for prioity boxes
3-4 days not 5-6 days I sure hope they are not cooked when they arrive .

Vee : Are you going to be doing the Xmas in July ??
I have to go find the list as to who was doing what month.

have a great day all . have to get back to my plants :))
susie

o

Hi Everyone,

Susie,
While I understand you wanting only blooming size double fans in a trade, daylilies do not always cooperate,therefore, I cannot guarantee you blooming size dlb fans. So, I will be unable to trade with you. I have contacted Anita, and she says she will be happy to trade with me. I for one am happy that folks want to share the DL's they have with me,no matter how large or small they happen to be, and they DO grow. Last fall Dian57 shared a teeny tiny fan of "storm of the century" with me. She knew how very much I wanted it, and was happy to share. It now has 3 fans and is looking happy and healthy. I am truly sorry I won't be able to share the daylilies I have with you. Maybe some other time.

Anita,
Look out girl, I am getting a great box ready to send out on Mon.(your gift will be included)(smiles)

Jo/juspeachy

o

Shirley please keep the box as it was picked out for you, I want to see a pic of you in your new hat tho. Marsha, our first trade and I blew it. you won't be forgotten tho, you will get a box hopefully next week. yes sue I will be doing christmas in july, will post a thread later in juneHosted by FileHigh.com
hugs

o

Uh Oh! I think I may have miss read. I have blooming size SINGLE FANS available. Does this disqualify me from this months swap?

Sorry for the mistake. Remy, is single fans ok with you?

Tina

o

Fri, Jun 9, 06 at 22:52

Tina,
How weird I stop by to look and a message for me. Anyway, hat is fine with me: ) I'll be digging and sending your box on Monday if that is good with you.
Beth,
I'm glad you had a safe trip. If you don't mind my asking,I'm wondering why you go from one place to another? I don't remember anyone saying why, lol.
Remy

o

hi everyone i have been really busy we are putting up a fence to give me more room to plant flowers and put my pool up so my dogs cant get on the flowers i have been working everyday and i am going to dig up daylilies for patty on sunday i have to go get my grandson on sat 6 hour drive there and back i cant wait i will send pattys out by wed. hope everyone has great weekend patty

o

Good Morning Bloomin Friends,

Tina,
You are fine, Don't worry!!!!!!!

I have tried to fix the mix up, hope this makes sense to the ones involved
(veeja11)Carol--4-Named SENT TO (brittneysgran)Shirley,
(grannymarsh)Marsha--4 Named SENDS TO CAROL,
(brittneysgran)Shirley--4 Named SENDS TO (grannymarsh)Marsha,
(juspeachy)Jo--4 Named & JO SENDS TO (nyvoices99)Anita 4-Named & Anita sends to Jo,
IF IT IS TO LATE TO DO IT THIS WAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!& I WILL THINK OF ANOTHER WAY,

Jo,
Save your postage & just bring my box up & pick up your John Peat:)

o

Whhoooo Whooo Whooo, somebody bring me a fan. Suzie Girl that was an awesome box if gooodies!!! The post man carried it out to the counter and I thought, MM "big box". He handed it to me and I thought, mmmm Heavy too. I couldn't get into it in the car. I tried but Miss Suzie had taped it too well.
I got home and grabbed a knife and started unpacking..... Holey Moley Suzie. What a lot of BEAUTIFUL plants!!!! I obviously got Way More than I bargained for. The "noids" looked beautiful and several have buds so I'll soon see what colors they are. There were two buds broken off and lying loose in the box. That is sad but not disasterous. Others are intact and I'm betting they will bloom soon.
Then I started on the named ones and whowzwer, none that I had before!!! Some I did not recognise the names. One being Zella Virginia. That was a very pretty peachy pinkish double. I think i have only one double before this and I'll send you a piece of that one. Then I looked up , Trahluta,No go but found Trahlyta. If thats it.... it is a georgeous lavendar with darker purple markings. Can't wait to see that one.
Suzie, I'm so glad you went to the nursery in Ohio and then shared with me. The only thing that could have made it better was if we had been able to meet there and BOTH loads our cars> LOL Wouldn't that be a blast?
Love the fat little blue hen . I used to go to Blue Hen Mall but I think it is closed now. The little lillycup with dragonflies on it is adorable too. Which makes me wonder... do you have a pond? I have pond lilies.
Carol, ditch lilies are just beginning to bloom here I'll get a pic.
Remy, I've been working as a "travel Nurse" since my DH passed way. Made the mistake of falling in love with Alaska and buying a place there. I'm working on a house and garden on the east coast where I will retire "if I live long enough". So I bounce back and forth. Used to love the drive but find it both tiring and very expensive recently so I hope the major wanderings are comming to a close soon. I "garden" wherever I go but the main place is here in MD. It is a lot of work but making progress.
Anita, I need your address.
Suzie, I should be getting a box out Monday and again Thanks So much. This box is overwhelming. Oh and the hosta too.. Suzie sent a large plant of Honey Bells. Don't think I have that one either. Thank You, Thank You, ThankYou!!!***

o

Anita, thankyou for covering my stupidity. Shirley I hope you received and like your box, gotta see a pic of you in the new hat. Marsha sorry hope to get you and send to you soon. I blame it on my medications. really I am just confused easily. my new project is chickens, my dh and I built a coop and a girl my dh works with gave him 1 rhode island red and two black aaustralorps, I got 3 eggs yesterday 1 today. they are for eggs we named them finger likin and good. I couldn't eat them tho. Hugs to allHosted by FileHigh.com

o

Carol-Love my hat. I will get DH to take a picture of me in it. You did a great job. I had it on this evening doing my yard work. Really helps keep the sun out of your eyes.

WHAT A NICE MISTAKE...Sorry grannymarsh, Carols box was awesome. She sent me:
3 dahlias (did you say you had the names?)
Daylilies:
frosty beauty(don't have, thanks)
mariachi (don't have, thanks)
fruit loops (don't have, love the name and it)
carpenter shavings (love those doubles)
exotic treasure (whoo hoo love this one as well)

The cutest hat she made with my name and cute things glued on it.

Notepad...I go through these like crazy. Needed

Salvia 'Golden Delicious'---Love the salvia, a new one too.
Have not seen or heard of it yet.

OK now I know to send to grannymarsh, Martha. Will let you know when I ship.

Thanks for all the fun Carol. Things like this keep life interesting. You should have seen my face when I saw you sent it. I thought I was messed up until I came in and read all the posts again. Anita you did good. Everything worked out fine. I have never sent to grannymarsh before.

Shirley

o

Beth
glad to have you back & so glad you enjoyed just a few of my my ohio daylilies :)) Yes I wish we could have met there we would of had a field day there with sally a wounderful lady :))

Beth I did misspell the name sorry about that :))
as for a pond I just put in a new one as of now I have a temperary tarp in it till my big black linner gets here :))) but my fish aren't complaining :))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so far anyway just hope the water holds :))
well time to lay back .
big day tomorrow :))
susie

o

Plantladyjan, are you out there? Does anyone know if Jan is out of town? I was hoping to send her box on Wednesday. Haven't heard from her at all.
Theresa

o

Shirley,I picked everything out special for you so Glad Anita covered me. I keep losing that darn dahlia list but The first person I shared them with e-mailed me a list. if you post the numbers on them. I will look up what they are. happy you liked your boxI wanna see your pic in that hat tho.
they are great for keeping the sun out of your eyes. golden delicious is a new variety of pineapple sage, will be covered with red flowers late summer. this is my first year with it also but with those leaves and red flowers it should be beautiful.my chickens are still laying, their names are finger, likin and good not the eggs, I don't name them, I will be eating the eggs.It is fun picking what it is ok for them to eat from my flower garden yesterday they had a salad of a ditch lilly,pansy and nasturtium flower, with a sprig of valerian and choclate mint. chickens are fun
hugs to all carol

o

Carol-Oh that's funny. Love the chicken names. No I wouldn't name the eggs either. You don't want to name them and then eat them. DH can't do anything right (hope he don't see this) he took some pictures of me in the hat but they are so far away you couldn't see me let along the hat. Will try again. Ditch lily salad? Sounds interesting.

Shirley

o

I received a wonderful box from Marsha today, packed with daylilies. I will post names when it quits raining outside. I love them thankyou Marsha.

o

My box from Marssha contained large fans of, Ireland, black plush, sleigh ride, cleo. I love them all and don't have any of them. thankyou Marsha

o

Amy,
Thank you so much for the note pad,

Marsha,
Thank you so much for Sleigh Ride Daylily & what I think is a begonia? Am I right, :)Anita

o

Tue, Jun 13, 06 at 18:46

Tina,
Your daylilies are on the way.
Let me know when they get there.

Anita,
I'm smoking crack! I have something for you, but forgot to send it!lol. I'll get to the post office in the next couple of days.

Beth,
Thanks for the explaination: )
I drive to Key Largo to visit my dad in the winter and that is one heck of a drive! I can't imagine driving to Alaska.
Remy

o

Amy, sorry I didn't post yesterday. Home computer on the fritz so have to grab time at work to post. Your box went out on Monday conf #03052200000065958296. Hope you enjoy!

o

HI everyone. Just wanted to say hello to you all and say that I've just joined the group and can't wait to get started.

Maureen

o

Sue, Thank you for the daylilys I already have them planted. Hope yours grow well. Take care, Amy

o

Wed, Jun 14, 06 at 13:04

Hi Maureen,
Welcome to the group: )

Anita,
I made it to the post office, lol. Your pkg. is on the way.
Remy

o

Hi Ladies :)))
Sorry I have not been posting Bad susie I know .
I'm in the middle of putting on a new deck off the back
of the house so I can get ready for my margarita
party:)) each summer end of july we many of the
old classmates & Myself get together for a BBQ &
A Few Drinks :))) its my turn to hold the party :))

Anyway busy busy busy & not much time for the putor
I Hope everyone is getting their daylilies :))

well just wanted to let everyone know I'm still
here :)))

OH & as for the pond that is just temperary
till I get the other linner in :)))

have a great night all .
susie

o

hi everyone

mary ellen, let me know when you get back so i can dig and ship. i do believe you said the 17th? anyway, also, look at my list nad tell me what you would like, okie dokie?

hope everyone is well. what's jumping in your garden these days? mine are my asiatics. i'll have to upload and then post some pictures real soon.

maureen, welcome. i guess you'll be in for next month for carol's swap? too late for this one? unless of course you are wanting in a big way to get in on daylilies,maybe we can do something. read the rules, let me know.

sue, i was wondering about you.

carol, i see in the back some native/ditch lilies are blooming. somewhere you asked for a pic. i'll post one after i take it, it's raining now.

be well all
earthly/maryanne

o

HI Maryanne, yes I think it's too late for me to get in on the daylily thing. I'm going away for the weekend and don't think I will have time to buy daylilys get them here, then ship in time for this month.

I'm definitely in for Carol's swap next month. Can anyone tell me what kind of swap it is?

HI Sue. Margerita party??? That sounds like a lot of fun :-)

o

Pattyp2257 I sent your box today confirmation number03060320000275427160 priority so you should have it by friday Anita your gift is on it,s way and yours from last months swap Theresa sorry for being so late. Patty

o

Good Morning,

Beth,
Thank you so much for my hostess candle:)

o

Maureen, welcome to the group. I think the swap for next month is Christmas in July. I love Christmas whenever it arrives so I hope I'm right.
Sue, we had a good rain the past day or so and the plants are looking super. Thanks again.
And, when are you going to have a Marguerita party for all of us? We could do it "in spirit" by all drinking something green on the same day. You have been a super busy beaver this summer. Keep posting pictures.

o

Beth : Your Daylilies arrived a few mins ago :))
I got 3 unnamed witch I know will get a name once I see the blooms :))
& The other two are
eruption & You Angle you ::))) with horns :))

love them all thank you .

Now I just found out Our Newbie IRISH_ROSE_GROWER
Had A BIRTHDAY "YESTERDAY "
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAUREEN

lunch time over have to get back out side
have a great day all . back later .
susie

o

pattygrow your package is on its way i mailed it thursday the conf 0305-2710-0002-5775-9245 i hope you like them i dont know thier names but maybe you will when they bloom i had a great time and anita i will get your gift in mail by sat have a good day everyone.pattyp2257

o

Hi Ladies!

I got a wonderful box this morning from Remy!
She sent
Wedding Band
Silaom Gumdrop
Siloam David Kirchoff

Nice huge fans, some double!
She also send some hummy tea "Berry Kisses" and some wonderful smelling tea lights Coastal Mist and a sweet note!
Thank you Remy for a wonderful, wonderful box!
Yours is going out Monday morning. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine :-)

I will also be sending out the hostess gift Monday as well.

Well, have to go plant my new lovelies.
Stay in the shade,
Tina

o

Jan and Anita, your boxes are going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay....I have been swamped with work and had out of town guests on top of that! Jan, are you out there? Hope everything is okay and you are home to receive your box.
Theresa

o

Jan and Anita, disregard that last post. I actually was able to get your boxes out today. Anita, I didn't have any named daylilies I could send that you don't already have so I didn't send a daylily but I hope you like your gift anyway.
Theresa

o

anita lost privileges to garden web at the moment. i'm sure she'll be back as soon as she can.

happy father's day

o

Hi All,

I got my daylilies from Anita, and WOW!!!!!
They are "AWESOME"
She gave me;

Grandpa Munster
Bohemia after Dark
Impressionistic
Playing with sharks

and she managed to surgically remove a very small fan of "Lori Goldston" from her main plant to give me, cause she knew how much I wanted it.
WHOO HOO,

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANITA!!!

big, "BIG" Hugs,
Jo

o
me again

It's me again,

Anita can read everything, she just cannot post at the moment.
She will be back with us again as soon as she is able.

Jo

o

Since Anita is unable to post, I need to know if everyone has received? plmk, so I can send spike out if needed
Beth it is christmas in july sign up sheet is up, Anita please e-mail me if you want in, since you can't post. I am trying to get your hostess gift out, no car puts me behind on everything sorry
hugs carol

o

pattyp I got the daylilies and tung oil trees and the little zen garden thanks a lot I will get them in the garden right away . Did you get mine yet I sent mine the day before you sent yours? Patty

o

carol, i didn't, nor did mary ellen. we are partners and she's away, i think until this week. we have things worked out between the two of us.

be well everyone, happy blooms
maryanne

o

I haven't received nor have I heard anything from Jan. I do hope everything is okay. It's not like her to not post.
Theresa

o

theresa, i was thinking the same. i haven't seen jan on posts in quite a while. i sure hope she is okay.

beth, i so admire your courage driving cross country like that. i'd love to do it. but making a lot of stops along the way. how long are you back in MD?

i'm taking my niece to bar harbor maine in august, really looking forward to it - whale watching especially. anyone ever been there?

anyone know the name of this one - is it a bell flower?

and can you believe this? i have two of these daffs that just bloomed!

be well all, happy blooms
maryanne

o

pattygrow well where do i start i got the greatest box today my box i send would not compare first she send me four different daylilies and then some hosta and some white bleeding heart let me tell you that was a surprize i had bought one from wal mart but it was dead i have a pink one and they are so pretty then a foxglove i always wanted some i planted seeds but they never come up and a astic lily and i love those to i have them behind my daylilys a purple syberian iris and some seeds for vines witch i really needed since i put up my new fence and this man next door moved in his daughters yard in travel trailor and i can see him when i am next to the pool she sent me loffa sponge vine blackeyed susan vine dodonaea viscrosa vine. mexican sunflower and dutchman pipe seed and to scary books and thank you for making my day i have been sick with kidney infection and not getting out much and this just made me really happy thanks patty

o

Ok Earthly and miss depends you are safe from spike, Jan where are you? are you ok?
hugs carol

o

Remy knows I am sending out Monday. Hope that makes me safe! LoL

Patty, what a great box!

Looking forward to next months swap!

Hugs, Tina

o

Pattyp your box was great there were like 20 daylilies in the box you sent me I don't know if they were all different or not but it was a daylily swap but I don't have a lot so I checked your wants and just sent stuff from there. Thanks Patty

o

Sat, Jun 17, 06 at 23:26

Maryanne,
Your pink flower is a Malva. I have the white version, but I don't know the full name. Anyway, it is a type of malva.
My husband I went to Bar Harbor a couple of Augusts ago! I've never seen my husband so happy as when we went on the whale watch. It was a nice place to go on vaction. I like the free bus, because parking is tough. We stayed at the Holiday Inn. They had great landscaping at the hotel. Jordan's retaurant has the best breakfasts, not fancy, but very good.
Remy

o

Sat, Jun 17, 06 at 23:59

Hello, hello, Mellen is back. Vee, are you needing more Depends? Is that what you are asking for? You know I can easily send you more? Just keep it up girl! :)

Maryann, I will get your box ready to send out on Monday. Will you be home next week to get the package? As far as you sending to me, I will be gone again Wed.-Friday of this next week. We will be taking DS and his girlfriend back to MN and staying a couple of extra days. There will not be anyone here this time to take care of our mail. Will that work for you?

I'm afraid that I am going to have to sit out the next couple months of swaps. Have some things going on here at home. If anyone thinks I should drop out completely, I understand and will do that. Just let me know privately, please. Thanks, Mellen/Mary Ellen

o

mary ellen, welcome back/ don't rush to send, i can still wait, not a problem. we can both wait until you return this time around. glad to know you are back safe. wonderful that you got to spend some additional time with your son.

remy, thanks so much. i did winter sow malva two seasons back, so that has to be what it is. if not, it is now :) in bar harbor, we are going to stay at one of those housekeeping cottage type places, mainly because i can bring the dogs with me. i too look forward to whale watching. i'd like to do the nova scotia excursion, and then while i'm in maine, i'd like to eat lobster for breakfast, lunch and dinner. not asking for much, hey? i checked out that bus as well, it goes all around town and into the park, so we will never be at a loss. plus, i will bring our bikes with us. i jotted down the name jordan's, we'll make sure to check it out.

happy sunday everyone, happy blooms.
maryanne

o

Maryanne,
I'm thinking it may be Malva fastigiata. Very pretty.
Theresa

o

Mellen privately, I think you should stay in our group, pubically HOW CAN YOU MISS MY SWAP?Don't need any depends, I just call you Earthly and Angel the depends sisters, Beth and I are in the group but not in need of depends yet. Remy may be close tho, so is Luna. hugs to all

o

Mellen NO Leaving the group to much red tape involved.

earthly Please eat Lobster for me also .

all about eve opened today

picture dosen't do it justice . but wanted to share :))

Hope to have the deck done this next week .
well everyone have a great night .
susie

o

Uh Oh I just signed up this Month and I am already late on the first swap. Grannymarsh your box will go out Monday the 19th. I start selling daylilies this time of year and it got so busy. I have people in my yard when I get home from work. Hope you like what I'm sending.

Shirley

o

shirley, everyone is forgiving...we all do it at some point :)

sue, nice d/l. what' the one directly to the right of it, the tall green thing? i always pull them out!

mary ellen, the beauty of the group was to be able to sit out without question when needed.

carol, re-read what you said to mellen, don't go beyond the first line LOLOLOL. you crack me up!

too hot to be in this room, goodnight all
maryanne

o

Maryanne hush up up about sues weeds or she'll be out there pulling them out don't want her in the hospital again Sue all about eve is beautiful I don't have any daylilies that nice. Patty

o

Patty stick with us & soon you maybe be over loaded :))

Earthly you caught me loafing ,weeds are in the garden
my daylilies seem to grow better with a weed or 2 around
them :))

earthly when did you say you would be comming to
michigan ????
little wet out this morning so guess I will go have coffee with the gals .

have a great day all .

susie

o

Can someone send me everyones address's. I don't have grannymarsh's address for this June box.

Earthly-Love your white asiatic lily.

Thanks,

Shirley

o

patty LOL. i was hoping they were a weed. i would have shot myself if i had been pulling something worthwhile. and talk about weeds. i feel so ashamed, i'm inundated with them this year. i don't know why, all i seem to do is weed and every one i pull out, there's 5 more.

shirley, i have asiatics everywhere. some named, some not. all just gorgeous. next are the orientals. my daylilies are just starting. i'm dowloading pix now and will post some later. also, i sent a list with all the addresses.

sue, no definite plans yet. maybe closer to fall as it looks now. i will be certain to let you know though!

maryanne

o

Shirley being late is ok as long as you keep us informed and send eventually. I am not sure which dahlias I sent you but
7 is smokey
8 summers end
9. passion
10. goodwill 90 I hope
hope yours are one of these numbers
it has been cool here and everything is growing slow except the weeds. Susie NO WEEDING!!No newbies for awhile whats up?
Hugs to all
dependless in seattle
and wanna stay that way

o

Maryanne, did you gte a definate ID on your pink flower yet? I agree with Remy about it being a mallow. Saw one today called "Tree MAllow" same color and notched look on the edges with the squarish shape. Wish I had a pen to write down the scientific name but maybe you can just google Tree Mallow.
Guess I better go pull out those tall things like Sue has. LOL,I was saving them on the off chance that they might be phlox.Oh well, I do have my first dahlia bloomimng. It is a real pale yellow. Not very exciting but goes well with my yellow, orange purple theme.
Today it REALLY feels like summer is here.

o

Those tall 'weeds' look like solidago/goldenrod. They look nice in arrangements later in the Summer.

Here is a link that might be useful: Might be ??

o

Hi Ladies :))

Just a quick Note out of the players her on the list will you let me know if you have sent your boxes out
& have recieved ??
Also Have you sent a thank you to our Hostess
ANITA Yet ??? she had done a nice job
as you All Know She is unable to post
any thank you's so she has ask me to do so for her as
they come in , she will let me know .

I know there is a couple that are holding their boxes till after their trip 's this is fine .

Just let me know that you have sent the hostess gift
if you will .
thank you & have a great night all .

susie

beth b kodiak)Beth--
(skohler)Susie4
(amybabyboy3)Amy
(squanzon)Sue
(theresa24)Theresa
(plantladyjan)Jan
(hummingbirddaisy)Tina
(remy)Remy
(veeja11)Carol
(grannymarsh)Marsha
(earthlydelights)Maryanne
(mellen)Mary Ellen
(pattygrow5)Patty
( pattyp2257) (Patty)
(brittneysgran)Shirley--

o

Tue, Jun 20, 06 at 18:34

I sent Maryann's box out yesterday. Mellen

o

Remys box went out this morning! Hostess gift going out tomorrow.

Hugs, Tina

o

I sent to both Anita & Jan last Friday. Have not received yet.
Theresa

o

Tue, Jun 20, 06 at 22:24

Hi Susie,
I sent out Anita's gift last Wednesday. I hope it got there.
And just want to let you know that the Little Wine Cup that you sent me, in May's swap, has a bunch of buds on it! I planted it out in the bed I enlarged this spring that runs along my walk to the porch. I also have little baby tomatoes there too! I planted dwarf plants in with the flowers.
Remy

o

remy, take some pictures. for that matter, everyone else, post some flower pix. something has to be blooming!

mary ellen, i think i'm safe if i mail you this saturday, that you would get monday? you'll be back by then, right? boy do i have something special in store for you!

o

Tue, Jun 20, 06 at 23:59

Maryann, Yes, we will be back by Monday. I LOVE being with family, but now it's time to stay home for more than two days. Mellen

o

I sent Anitas over a week ago. Patty

o

Patty I'm sure she got it She just cannot post for awhile but I will email her to ask for sure ok .

Remy I Know you will enjoy the little wine cup's
they are cute when they grow to a cluster :))

Had a few more lilies open today :))

this is SPACECOAST TINY PERFECTION /KINNEBREW COLLECTION

LOLLYPOP

SARATOGA SPRINGTIME

LORI GOLDSTON /KINNEBREW COLLECTION

Well fun sharing with you all time to close down for the night :))

have a great night .

susie

o

Hi Everyone,

I am here to post for Anita,

She would like to thank everyone for all the hostess gifts she has recieved. This last week has been a mess. The names are mixed up, with the gifts she has recieved, you know who you are, and she thanks you from the bottom of her heart.

She also asks that I post, that i shared with her a wonderful yellow tropical hibiscus for her hostess gift.
And 31 daylilies, but she cannot choose which 4 to use for the trade for this month.

thank you all
Anita(Jo)

o

a little excessive there, hey jo? 31 daylilies were your hostess gift?

beth if you are listening ~~ this is one you sent me last year in sue's birthday swap, you said it was an unknown from michigan. my tag read's "beth's mystery" (i kind of like the name) and if i don't ID it, that's the name it will remain.

every day something else perks! isn't God great?

happy blooms,
maryanne

o

Hi Maryanne,

No,
if you re read the post it says that my hostess gift was a yellow tropical hibiscus.
Have a great day,
Jo

o
me again

Also,
I don't believe it was excessive, when one has a true friend as wonderful as Anita.
She deserved every single one.
big hugs Garden buddy,
love ya,
Jo

o

Susie love your Spacecoast TIny Perfection and also Lori Goldston. Both very nice.

Carol you sent me dahlia no. 10 so that means its goodwill90. Great, I will put the name with it.

Marsha hope you get your box soon, also have sent Anita's hostess gift. I sent her daylily Spacecoast White Out and Louisiana Iris Full Eclipse. Thanks Anita for a great June Swap. Miss your posts already.

Lily Garden Party

Lily Marco Polo

Marsha---A little bird told me that this is one iris in your June box.

Dime A Dance

Shirley

o

Wellll, I'm guessing that little bird's name is 'Doing the Happy Dance". Looking forward to your box.

o

Thu, Jun 22, 06 at 16:44

Hi all,
My pkg from Tina arrived today! She sent me 3 day lilies:
Awesome Blossom
Showgirl
Indian Love Call
And also 2 sedums, she must of peeked at my wants on my trade page: )
And there was some nice breakfast tea too.
Thank you Tina. You know I will love them all.
Remy

o

Carol--evidently you are hitting the sauce again and have me mixed up with someone that NEEDS depends!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you might just be getting feebleminded--at your age--who knows??!!I don't believe I was in on the 'depends' fiasco--tho I did get in on the shavers--I believe Mellen sent me one of those and I am still using it-thanks Mellen!!(us Iowa girls have to stick together)So save your depends for the elderly(hahahahahahaha)whomever they may be--I hope you don't get cases of them for your hostess gifts next month--
How are your chickies??
Jeanette

o

hello everyone. stopping in to thank mary ellen for my box.
the dogs loved the bones - so a big WOOF WOOF from grace and lucy :)

i received the following daylilies:
hot town
kiss me tender
my honey child
black cat

i googled each image and just love them all. not one did i have, and i thank you for that.

i also received an asiatic - coral reef - another gorgeous one that will go great out there with the others. they are my deep passion this year.

mary ellen, i appreciated the note/letter. and the card made me laugh!

i'm honored to add these plants to my garden, mary ellen. thank you my dear friend.

maryanne

o
re: this, that and pix

shirley, just beautiful. love all of those

angel, yeah that's carol alright, hitting the sauce and not sharing! bad carol, bad.
that depend thing started a few years back, i made a comment as a joke about myself and here we are still needing them (well, some of us! lol). yes, the hairy thing. i got a razor from carol too that i still use as well. i love it. but i wait for the razor heads to go on sale because they do get pricey!

here are some pix...hope you enjoy. the yellows are really starting to pop.
BIG TIME HAPPY

UNKNOWN YELLOW

FAIRY TALE PINK (i tried to hide my weeds, but forget it!)

PANDORA'S BOX

white pixie asiatics

SALMON COLORED ASIATIC

everyday something new is in bloom. it's just wonderful.

be well all, happy blooms.
maryanne

o

Hi all ~

Remy, glad you received your package today. I didn't plan it this way, but today is my moms Heaven Date, and she loved lilies of all kinds, so it seems fitting that they arrived to you today :-)
It'e been a very long year....I can't believe that it's been a full year since the last time I seen my mom. I miss her so much. I know shes with me today though. I think shes with me everyday. We have kept the kids occupied today so they haven't had a chance to realize the date. My daughter turns 14 on Sunday, and she has been wanting a cell phone, so today we gave her one for her birthday. She was so happy and excited. She goes in Monday for her drivers permit! This is a real exciting time in her life. So, all in all, with her being so happy today, it turned out to be a pretty good day. She was grandmas baby girl. Shes (all of my babies) growing up so fast. It's bitter sweet :-)

Mary Ellen ~ I sat the tropical hibiscus that you gave me last year in memory of my mom out in the front yard today. I sat it beside the lemon tree she started by seed, and the tree we bought in memory of my dad. I think it looks pretty nice. Thank you.

I really enjoyed the swap this month. Thanks for having me!

Hugs to all ~
Tina

o

great pictures ladies Just love seeing them :))
& you have to get the picture the same day or you miss your chance . wish they stayed open longer.

remy we need to see a before picture of your gardens :))
I bet by this time next year your garden will be over flowed with great plants from your bloomin friends :)))
looks as if everyone has recieved a box for this month except for thresa24 right ????

please let me know if you have not gotten a box by may 30 th or before. :

well have a great night all time for a movie :)))

thank you britneygram: your plants a very pretty .also :)) we will have to do a trade soon :))

susie

o

wow tina, a year already? although all the days are tough, i think the first anniversary is the worst. you relive it minute by minute. i said a prayer for you and your family, i will again before bed. i sure hope while you were trying to occupy the kids, someone was taking care of you as well. so, 14 is a driving age in your state? that's young. i know it's a different day and age, but i always wonder if my parents would have caved to the cell phone thing and i don't believe they would have. although, my father was a real phone nut. he died right around the time cordless were booming. he called me one time from around the corner from the house just to see how far he could get reception. darn, i miss him. once he gave my mom so much flack for this 2 hour call to michigan and at the time the only person we could figure that lived there was my dad's friend dave...so he hollared at her for naught!

i have a funny story, well, funny to me. i was on my way to see my niece at her job. she works for rita's water ice (do ya all have them - know what it is?) anyway, on my way to the car, i stopped and smelled the flowers. when i got there, the line as usual was long and as i waited and got closer, i realized when it was to be my turn, it wouldn't have been my niece, so i told the guy that was in line (a real cutie pie too) to go ahead, because i was waiting and why. we chatted for a while until it was our respective turns. as i get up to the window, my niece looks at me funny and says "don't you wash your face"? here, pollen was all over LOL i turn to the guy and say buddy, we talked that whole time and you never said a word. he told me he thought that was the look i was going for, and didn't want to offend me! too funny. at least i think it was.

hmmm, i could have sworn i resized those pictures. sorry for those that it took forever to load.

can you believe it's the 22nd of june already? where does the time go?

my job ends tomorrow. i couldn't be happier. broke, but happy. so maureen, make sure my christmas in july man is employed :)

prayers for flooded texans and ohioians (is that what they call them?)

happy blooms,
maryanne

o

Shirley-you sweet thing. Your box darned near left me speechless. (I was talking bad to the mosquitoes and black flies when the mail lady drove up). Every plant that you sent was outstanding and new to me. Such fun to google for the images- oohs and ahs !! DD's can't wait for them to grow, my daughters love to "shop" in my gardens.
Shirley sent me a nice note and this is what she sent:
Daylilies:
All American Eagle
Among My Souvenirs
Amy Mitchell
Bubbly
Chicago Arnie's Choice
Matt
Moonlit Masquerade
Seminole Wind

Iris:
Dime a Dance
Red Zinger
Syncopation
Villain

Not only did you get me an Amy, you also gave me a Matt.

They lovelies are all planted in their new homes. DH asked me not to add any more new flower beds this year, as I am struggling with the cast on my arm. Well, I haven't added any NEW ones, but he did catch me making some of them one foot wider all around. I just gave him my best "sweet young thing" smile. Thank heavens it still works on him--ain't love grand? !
Thank for your generous heart. You're top of the line in my book.
Marsha

o

Sun, Jun 25, 06 at 10:07

Hi all,
I really do need to take pictures and post. I just love all the photos.
Maryanne,
Is Rita's Water Ice like an Italian Ice stand?
Tina,
Sorry to hear about your mother. My mother died over 20 years ago now from Breast Cancer. She was only 38. It is still sad sometimes. My mother's favorite were roses and mine are too. We didn't get along all that well, but in the garden we did. Not sure why, but working in the garden seems to make people nicer: )
Remy

o

Has Everyone recieved their JUNE BOXES ????
Please let me know .

susie

o

I have sent and received sent out hostess gift last Thursday

o

No, I have not received.
Theresa

o

remy, yes indeed. rita's is italian ice.

a few more blooms to share.
SMOKEY LAVENDER

GRACE and GRANDEUR
SUNDAY SILENCE
LEONARD BERNSTEIN

another rainy day...easier to weed

maryanne

o

Maryanne where did you get the gardening boots? Nice pics. Patty

o

Love the Garden boots Maryanne
Don't loose them I hear there are FLOOD Waters up your
way :(( Hope you Won't have to trade them for a
canoe .

Getting My door put in today hope its in before the rain :)) have a great day all back later .

susie

P.S Love the plants also :))

o

hey all. LOL my boots. they were a christmas gift. i have a couple different pair. one i try to keep just for rain, the other two i use for gardening. they are great too.

yes indeed sue, rain and floods and rain and floods. tonight is supposed to be the worst with the rivers rising and all that fun stuff. it was hot and sunny all day and the warning alerts are non-stop. a lot of places have called for mandatory evacuations.

hope it lets up though, i have a mini vacation planned for the holiday.

maryanne

o

Maryanne I have a picture in my mind of you tromping around in the garden boots, do you wear them when you do your naked rain dance?you are gonna have to keep your face clean if you wanna catch a man. a couple of my noid daysHosted by FileHigh.com
Hosted by FileHigh.com and my nose or finger keeps getting in my pics. hugs carol

o

mary ellen...come out, come out wherever you are.

just wanted to make sure that you received the box i sent for june's swap.

also, never heard if anita received my hostess gift. i guess she still can't post?

o

I got the most wonderful surprise today -- a package from skohler (Susie) for my June birthday. Susie, I am so touched that you would think from me. I got a cute garden notebook (always need that!)a BHG 30-minute meals book - I don't have this one and my goodness I need it. My husband and I pull in the driveway at night at the same time and he is hungry hungry hungry RIGHT NOW - LOL! Some great sunflower and pink silene seeds that I didn't have and a bag of goodies - a granola bar (I love to have these at work in the morning!) Orange Creme Savers - shhh I'm hiding them from my DD - her favorite! and some chocolates. You really made my day Susie, thank you so much!

o

did we wrap up june with everyone sending and receiving?
theresa, did you ever receive your box from jan? did you send a box to her? has anyone heard from jan?

sue? carol? if theresa sent and did not receive, are we going to make it up to her?

o

Yes, I sent and did not receive but Susie knows about it and I think has called Jan. No need to make it up. I'm okay with it.

Theresa

o

Susie has volunteered to make up a box to Theresa, Jan will have to sit out three swaps. Bad Jan!!!

o

I Hope to have a box in the mail by noon today for
Theresa & Hope that it will arrive on monday .
got to go dig :))
have a great weekend all .

susie

o

i would be more than happy to add to it sue, wouldn't be the first time .

i sure hope all is well with jan. i wouldn't have expected this from her, especially in light of the fact that she accepted the box from theresa and then did not keep her end of the bargain.

maryanne

SILOAN SUGAR TIME

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here