Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mkruby7

NEW: June 'garden decorating rr'

mkruby7
17 years ago

I'm just getting this started.

OH, who likes IRIS ? or poppys (there were some so big they were from 3 to 4 inches), columbine or ......

Well, I got to stop at 'Schreiner's Iris Gardens' and walk around their gardens (took ALOT of pics) and gift shop. I also found out that we may be related. Me and my mom are already planning a trip next year for late May. Everyone we talked to are very nice. The gardens are a dream. I can go on forever about them.

Will post line-up tonight, mkruby7

Comments (55)

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Jackie,
    Can I get a profile for Wynative ? Thanks!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Can you re-post each month what the theme is Jackie?

What's the theme this month?

Thanks.

• wynative
    17 years ago

I need Agardenofweedin's profile, name & address.

Thanks!
    Marie

• caperose12
    17 years ago

Hi
    Could you please send me the profile, name and address for Debbya? Thanks
    Audrey

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sguanzon ask for me to repost this.

These are the Themes for each month: June \- flag & pinwheel July \- wind chimes August \- garden signs & suncatchers Sept \- garden junk Oct \- candles & candle holders OR halloween items \- let me know what you think. Nov \- table cloths / vases AND your favorites Holiday recipe Dec \- pots & any decorating item that you put on/in potting plants OR Holiday items \- let me know what you think. Jan \- wall art / garden art Feb \- gloves & tools \- ?still taking suggustions March \- garden book, plant makers & bells April \- ?taking suggustions May ?taking suggustions June ?taking suggustions You will also need to send (your choice) one of these \- seeds, bulbs, cuttings or a plant with each months box. We also ask if your pal has a birthday the month you are sending to them, please add a birthday card or ....
  • wynative
    17 years ago

I still need Agardenofweedin's profile, name & address.

Does anyone have this and willing to send it to me?

Thanks,
    Marie

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Im sorry to be a pain also, but i have looked through my e-mails and i need to have
    Gardeningwitch's profile and mailing address also :)
    Thank you so much
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Good day to all !!
    I FINALLY found Gardeningwitch's profile and mailing address!! So i am all set with that...I will be mailing her box out on Monday 6/19
    I will post DC when i do...
    Thanks to all for your patience with me, things here are slowly but surely getting back on track :)
    Blue Skies!!
    Trish

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Ann, Thank you so much for the box of goodies. The boys loved the popcorn and lollypops (even the older ones!!). Thank you for the seeds, sunflower pot, cute bunny stake, Welcome plant stake, Super cute flag and american flag stickers. I love the hummingbird frame, suet for birds and craft magazines. What a great box. Thank you again, Amy

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Marisa ~ GardeningWitch,
    I got ahead of myself (for once!) and got your box mailed out today!!
    USPS Delivery conf. # 0303 0320 0004 2771 8825
    Hope you enjoy it :)
    Have a great weekend, supposed to be sunny & warm here!
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Caperose, Your June package is on the way. Del # 03052200000134029667
    Wynative, Your May replacement package is on the way. Del # 03052200000134029650
    Hope you both enjoy! Amy

• wynative
    17 years ago

Thank you Amy! I had forgot about it.

One more time ~
    Does anyone have

'Agardenofweedin'

address and info??

Have a great weekend,
    Marie

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Hi Marie ~
    I found 'Agardenofweedin's mailing addy and RR info. Sent it to you through garden web, hope you get it!!
    Trish

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I'm putting my box together this weekend, sorry for the delay. It will go out Monday. I'll post the delivery conf. # when it does.

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

OOPS! I made a boo-boo when i posted the USPS dc # for gardeningwitch...this is the correct number below!!
    0306 0320 0004 2771 8825
    I was wondering why i didnt see it, when i went to the postal site to check on it! Duh!!
    Blue Skies to all!!
    P.S. Kelly these are too cool!!

• wynative
    17 years ago

dancingmoons, I got the info, THANKS!!

I will try to get Agardenofweedin's box mailed tomorrow.

Marie

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

i just wanted to post, i got my MAY package last week..so sorry not to have posted sooner work work that is all i am doing...lol pal--thank you for the flowers and the goodies along with the seeds and candy..

i have not got my package out for june yet.i hoping to get it in the mail before the weekend..

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

My package went out today, USPS #0305 0830 0002 4994 8577.

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Very quiet over here these days friends?!?
    Everyone busy in thier gardens i suppose..Just wanted to "bump" us up, and to say i hope "GardeningWitch" got her box from me ok. The DC# says it was delivered Monday.
    HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER TO ALL!!
    Blue Skies!!
    Trish

• wynative
    17 years ago

Agardenofweedin (Joy) your package has been mailed. Conformation # 0305-0830-0004-0713-4518

Enjoy :)
    Marie

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I'll get my box out soon - promise!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I received my box from Debbya yesterday. I got three cute pinwheels, a lovely garden flag and the cutest little patriotic birdhouse-windchime. Perfect for the 4th! Thanks Debby!

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Sue,
    The birdhouse windchime was adorable, I'm glad you liked it!
    I also included some Candy lily seeds in the box. And wanted to quickly let you know before you toss the box! ;)

Deb

• agardenofweedin
    17 years ago

Wynative (marie)
    I got my package today. Super great flag-- I've been wanting a big one! Everything was great and I'll be adding the begonia to my new collection. Joy

EFrosty- Package leaving Monday-- I'll send confirm.

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Trish! Your box is on its way look for it Monday (Tuesday at latest) - conf #0306 0320 0003 1252 8577 - enjoy!

Sue G.

• serenity_lane_ga
    17 years ago

Please forgive me Simply_Lisa! I haven't forgotten you!!!
    I had surgery on my neck and can't do much of anything by myself!! I have to depend on someone to take me to town to mail your package but it is coming I promise!!
    I will have to step out a month or so from this trade as I lost my job just before I had my surgery!
    One day at a time.....thanks for your patience!!
    Amy

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Sguanzon!!
    I recieved you gift box today!! Thank you soooo much!! Everything is wonderful!!...I got:
    Two very pretty wooden pastel colored pinwheels
    Gardening gloves!!
    Some Thunbergia seeds (been wanting those!)
    A very pretty (and very big!)Kalanchoe plant with yellowish flowers
    And a beautiful garden flag with hummingbirds and flowers on it!!!
    ~~What a great box you sent to me Sue!! Thanks for all of it! and for you thoughtfulness!!
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Here is a pic of the Kalanchoe plant Sue sent me!!
    so pretty!!

I will be potting that up tomorrow~~

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of july!!
    Looking forward to the July swap, and seeing who i get!
    Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!!
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

I am back. Had modem problems, had to have it replaced. First off I have not sent my box yet. Hubby gets paid today and it is going in the mail first thing in the morning, it is all ready to go just had to wait for money for postage and he only gets paid every 2 weeks. I will post the caonfirmation number as soon as I get back from the POst Office tomorrow. I will do my best to do better next month seems I am always a day behind and a dollar short. LOL But unless some disaster strikes I will always get my box out. I have been dissappointed in 2 different robins (1 had a good reason but the other never even contacted anyone) and I would never want someone to feel that way. Will add a few extra goodies to make up for the lateness. Thanks for understanding. Happy 4th everyone. Be safe.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I'm looking forward to the July swap too!
    Still waiting for the June box. Hopefully, it will arrive soon.

Happy 4th, Everyone!

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

hello everyone, i hope you have had a great weekend. i'm feeling better. had a rough time with problems with surgery, but all is well now. my box went out monday. please except my thanks for your thought words.. god bless and have a safe week..erica

sorry pal for being so late.

• wynative
    17 years ago

mkruby7,

I do not know if you have recieved my emails, that is why I am posting here.

I will not be participating in this swap - for personal reasons. I wish everyone here a great swap for the remaining months.

I have not recieved my June box either.

Marie

• faithinfrogs
    17 years ago

Please email me with a Profile to fill out and set me up with a partner to get me started ASAP. Sounds like alot of fun.

Always playin with nature,
    faithinfrogs

• snyder
    17 years ago

I received my June package today from Erica(efrosty.) I got a sweet potatoe vine for a hanging backet, and a plant called buttercup, will have to look this one up, some Mocha Cappuccino Roasehips-bowl filler, smells very good and a wonderful photo album for my grandchildren. It was in silk gold bag with draw strings , It is gold brocade with a gold silk ribbon on the from. Thank you erica very much. Ann

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

~~ Hello all :)
    hope you are all busy in your glorious gardens!!
    Has anyone heard from Ms. MKRuby about the July Robin?
    I hope she is ok? Just checking in :)
    A great weekend to all :)
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hi!
    I've been busy weeding/watering, and remulching all my gardens. What work.. I'll be glad when I can just sit back and enjoy them! ;) Hopefully with in a week or so, I'll have some nice pictures to share!

I talked with Mkruby today (email). Jackie's working on the July list and will post it soon.

Have a great day, Everyone!

Deb

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I got in !!!! YEAH !!!!!!! I couldn't get in.

Thank you Deb.

I just got back from a 12 day trip to Sacramento, CA., Redding, CA., Ashland, OR., Portland, OR., Washington, then back to Portland and then to San Jose, CA. All driving.

I got my box the day I got back. Thank you SimplyLisa. I love everything you sent. A beautiful flag, red, white and blue candle, a butterfly tea candle holder, mini rose bush, seeds and Mulberry jam.

Has everyone got there box for June ??????

I need to know who hasn't and why. As I will be putting July line-up together this Sunday night. I also need to know who is not joining for the month of July.

Marie (wynative) am sorry to see you go. If you ever want to come back, you are always welcome back. And no am still not getting your emails.

faithinfrogs I email you back. Please get back to me rigth away. As am already behind in getting July started. Thanks.

Trish (dancingmoons) my sweet husband sent your box last week for me. I don't know what day. I hope everything gets there in one piece. Please let me know.

Thank you to everyone who do better than me in getting there box out in a timely matter. And who help me keep this RR going.

I will need someone to keep a eye on the RR at the end of the month for me. As I will be in Dallas, TX. Kelly was going to do it for me, but I found out she had to step away from her own RR.

Kelly, I will not put you in for July line-up. I hope things get better for you soon. Please keep in touch.

mkruby7

PS. please look for NEW post for July.

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh, Serenity_lane_ga did you get your box from me ? It was sent last week, too.

mkruby7

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I want to be in again for July. I sent a box and also received a box in June. Welcome back mkruby&!

• agardenofweedin
    17 years ago

efrosty-
    Never heard if you got my package for June?? Joy

• wynative
    17 years ago

MKRuby,

Glad to hear you had a great trip! I haven't recieved my June box, yet.

Marie

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Just a quick update- no box yet. When it does arrive, I'll be sure to post.

Deb

• serenity_lane_ga
    17 years ago

So Sorry mkruby! I was out of town and had NO interent!!
    My Daughter went by and got my box thanks SO much I can't wait to see it!!

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Debbya, I got my box from Caperose in the other RR. Let me email her, too.

mkruby7

PS. I will be out of town July 25 thur 29. Will try to check postings.

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Thanks MK!
    I sent Caperose my address three times by email (per her request by email each time). In her last email She said the box would be sent out ASAP. That was at least two weeks ago. No box still. Let me know if you find out anything.
    Thanks,

• dancingmoons_gmail_com
    17 years ago

Just a note, I have not recieved my box yet
    Trish/DancingMoons

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Bump~~

Checking to see if there is anyone else who didn't receive a June box?

Deb

• wynative
    17 years ago

I still haven't recieved yet.

Marie

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Me either. Gardeningwitch was my June partner and no box no e-mail from her at all.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz