Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booberry85

mnf?

booberry85
15 years ago

Here's a dumb question from somebody that should know better. I see MNF before several Round Robins in the topic. What does MNF stand for?

The husband suggested:

Monday Night Football

Math's No Fun

Comments (7)

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

I love Monday Night Football, and totally agree that math is no fun!! lol MNF is short for Make New Friends. It is for both newbies and oldies and everyone in between!

Karen/kalena67

• booberry85
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks so much! I'm no longer clueless!

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

LOL Boo!
    It is a very fun group! If you are interested in doing a round robin swap I would suggest you try this group. I know you are in on the seed rr, but plant rr are much different, (well, I can't realy say that, I've never done a seed rr) You get matched with a partner and exchange boxes. And we chat about everything along the way. They are just starting a new swap for July if you would like to see what it's about!
    Vic

• medontdo
    15 years ago

and when you say talk about everything, let me tell ya, aint nothing safe!! LOL we do talk about everything, so if ya have something ya want to vent, we listen, no problem!! and when you have something totally cool to share we listen, and something totally sad, you know!! LOL we always share everything :')) its so much fun!! and we love pics too!! LOL please stop in!!

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Mmmm, Booberry! I love that cereal! Totally my favorite from when we were little! (oops, did I change the subject?)

Join in with us, set a spell, grab a drink, laugh a lot:o)

Tracy

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

yeah, grab a drink and do some gabbing. and, if you don't know what you'd like to drink, well, there've been a few recipes floating around, I'm sure one of us can mix you up something!
    I've been in on this group for just a few short months, but man, it feels like I've known these guys forever! we swap plants and seeds, but we also swap laughs, tears, and a huge pile of Friendship! you guys are great!!!
    -dan

p.s. Since I'm done playing Santa, I don't have to be jolly and good anymore, do I? I'd rather go back to my playful, mischievious self, maybe even encourage others to do some Serial Gardening, hehehe (NOTE: no more "hohoho")

-Dan

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

well Dan, you did good on the Santa thing and the ho ho ho..but the "be good" thing...you fell short by a long shot..."G"