Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosepedal_gw

What friends do here on the RR..:)))

rosepedal
14 years ago

I thought I would start this post... Melissa Hazelnutbunney went way above the call of duty to help out a fellow gardener.... I had a lack of iris in my gardens... Now she has her own garden bed in WI... I need to add in Regina Ladygreensleeves too..:)

Melissa there is your bunny rabbit.. :) I hope he doesent eat too much...Al knocked him over watering...Lol :) I think it is awesome what we do for each other...I could never afford this many iris... Thank you Melissa! Hugs

Everybody please add your thanks and pictures too!

{{gwi:498978}}

Comments (14)

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Isn't Gardenweb great! When you get to know some of the folks they become more than friends. You're lucky to have met some of them. I've met lots of them and hopefully will meet many more.

Nancy

• ejmoore510
    14 years ago

I feel truly blessed with friends here on GW and I know you do too! And I know Melissa represents GW well with her friendship and caring.

Joan

• veeja11
    14 years ago

I love bunny too. a big bunny hug to you miss bunny.

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

Bunny you have a heart of GOLD....

• rosepedal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you everybody....May we give ten times what we are given... GW Gardeners really are the best!!!! #1 in my book...:))) Barb

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Barb, I am so happy to be able to share my garden with you! Flowers are the #1 way to make someone smile......so I hope they do that for you. :O)

I have met so many wonderful people here.
    It's not about the plants, but about the people I meet along the way. And I've made some awesome friends.
    Hugs to you all!!

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

Hello:Barb,
    I like your photos.You will have some pretty! irises when they bloom.Here is a photo of some of my irises from trades or purchased,the last photo is gingersnap iris I received in a trade last year.This iris smells like rootbeer.

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

few more irises.

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

Those are beautiful, Poppy! I can thank my GW friends for almost everything in my garden, and since this is my first garden you can imagine my impatience for things to bloom!! Yall have been such a help that it gave me the confidence to enter my apartment complex's garden contest. One neighbor even told me I was a "shoe in to win".

Love to all my GW friends!
    ~Laura

• rosepedal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you once again Melissa...:)

Hi Karla you were one of the first members to share with me when I was a newbie... Your daylily seedlings are getting big... Those are some wonderful iris... I love the root beer one... That is a neat name too... I am so happy to hear from you..:)))) I cant wait to see Melissa's iris bloom... She has some wonderful pics on her page...

I know I wouldnt have a wonderful garden without all of you here.... Barb

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Oh, gingersnap is beautiful! It even LOOKS like it smells wonderful! :O)

I love seeing everyone's pictures......it always amazes me what everyone is growing & how beautiful their gardens are!

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

Gweb friends are Great!Alot of fun exchanging plants and more beautiful blooms.Post pictures of your iris blooms Barb.
    Send me photos of your daylily seedlings when they bloom.
    I will send photos of daylily seedling blooms this year.
    Just planted more yesterday.
    Karla

• ladygreensleeves
    14 years ago

Barb...It's what true friends do.....give of themselves,and it comes in many ways,shapes,and forms.
    Thank-you for allowing me to be a friend and share a part of my garden with you.

Regina

• happyday
    14 years ago

What beautiful flowers, especially the pink one above gingersnap! Does the pink one have a name? Is gingersnap very strongly scented?