Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunflower hut

Posted by nikkineel 8/7b (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 13, 08 at 21:53

I'm watching and waiting as my daughter's sunflower hut grows. I was insipired by my sender in the after dark swap. April, you out there? She posted a pic of a hut she was working on for her kids. I would love to see an updated pic. Is anyone else out there growing sunflowers, have pics to share? Thanks, Nikki

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunflower hut

no but i'd like to see the pics for sure, i think they'd be neat! :')) we are gona try to grow them. i know we are late. :')) Medo

o

I would like to see that also. I'm sure it's awesome. I'm always looking for ways to keep my kids involved in the gardening area!!! Keeps them somewhat out of trouble! LOL

o

This is my daughters Morning Glory Teepee from last year
Megin's Morning Glory Teepee

Maxamillion & Chocolate Sunflowers behind it ~ Lots of fun! Good luck with your hut,
Marie

o

Marie! That is too cool! I wonder if I would have time still this year for something like that, I've got some luffa gourd seedlings that would be fun to make a "house" out of!
I'll let ya know if it works!
Vic

o

Oh How cool! I'm sure it was lots of fun. My daughter's is just sunflowers planted in a circle - certainly nothing elaborate. But, we are waiting for blooms....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here