Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

o
new: obf june's special friend swap

Posted by brittneysgran z6NC (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 5, 14 at 22:14

photo OurBloominFriendsLogo-Red.jpg

OBF (Our Bloomin Friends) is a membership group of regular participants having the option to join a swap here each month. Membership is required in order to participate. Please contact Shirley (Brittneysgran) or Carol (veeja3), if you want more information about becoming a member.

Whoa I'm behind on June's swap...way busy at this time of year. But that's a good thing, means our side business is doing well.

I thought and thought about this month's swap and decided we will do a special friends swap. Everyone who participates will post plants, bulbs, cuttings and etc., they have to share. Before our weather gets too hot for shipping plants we may want to get that coveted plant we have been looking for and someone here just may have it and we don't know it. There will of course be games through out the month and our beloved BINGO.

photo Friends.jpg

Shirley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new: obf june's special friend swap

I'm in, Shirley! I'll do an inventory this morning.

o

Same here, I can't wait!

o

I'm in also! I need a special friend about now! Melinda

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 6, 14 at 15:20

Shirley, I will need to pass this month. I am sure it will be fun!
ME

o

Count me in.

o

Ok Shirley, I'm in too.
I have been working on updating my swap list
I'd love to find someone that wants Naked Ladies lilies, and/OR daffodils, but I have lots of other stuff including a fairly good collection of herbs for cooking.
Bethb

o

I would love to join. What should I do to become a member? Please let me know.
Thanks
Jasmine

o

count me in too, will do inventory soon. hugs carol

o

Welcome Friends who want to play this month,
Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Melinda
Nikki
Beth

Sitting Out:
Mellen

Melinda-Hang with this group and know you have many friends. Hoping you are uplifted today in every way.

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

OK game time ladies:::: I just went to see an awesome Singer. She is 81 years young and had 6 children, very famous.

Will give more clues tomorrow if no one guesses from this.

The winner gets this: New Sedum 'Thunderhead'

o

Sounds wonderful but I am going to pass this month. I'll be stopping in to read mesages and see how everyone is doing. If members can play the game without swapping this month, I'll try to do that, too.
Jeanne

o

Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Melinda
Nikki
Beth
Carol

Sitting Out:
Mellen
Jeanne

Jasmine-Sending you an e-mail.

Jeanne-Yes please join right in with the games....you and Mellen.

Shirley

o

Shirley, I'm going to guess Loretta Lynn. I'm not sure how many children she has, but I know it's a lot. Wonderful, resilient woman! Remember her Crisco commercials?

o

I remembered what I was going to ask you, Shirley...

If we see something on the "want list" of our Special Friends, can we just send it to them? Some items I have a lot of, and I will post them for everyone. Other plants might be specific to one person's want list.

I'm still working on my list. I will probably post it on the 10th, when sign-ups are over. Fun!!!

Sheri

o

I'd love to join in this month Shirley.
Still not sure what we have to do, but I'm willing whatever it is. LOL

I'll 2nd that Loretta Lynn guess!
I'm going to keep my eye open for that sedum Thundercloud, Beautiful! ... even though I haven't had much luck with the sedum Purple Emperor.

Shirley, what a wonderful statement ... is it yours?
When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

sharon

o

Good morning all. Shirley, I am a little confused as to how this is going to work. Will we be assigned partners, choose a partner, etc?

Margo

o

I would love to sign up!

Jayeanne

o

I was curious about the partners too. And if we're looking for anything in particular should we post it with our available list?

Jasmine, welcome to the group!!
~ Laura

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 7, 14 at 12:44

I'm going to pass on the swap this month, but I will be lurking and enjoying what's going on.
I'm sure it will be a good one.

o

I'd love to sign up for the swap and to be included in your group. I'll send you an email, Shirley.

o

Sorry about confusing everyone....the twist to this is you will choose who sends to you. Yep choose your friend and they will send their list of plants to you in this swap. Everyone will post what will be included in their box and after everyone has done this we will choose our friend. We did this years ago in the Traveling Daylilies Group and it was a lot of fun. I will give the day we are to do this....so if you really want a special box be up early and pick that friend's box.. You may post what will be in your box anytime.

Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Melinda
Nikki
Beth
Carol
Jayeanne
Laura

Sitting Out:
Mellen
Jeanne
Ruth

Sheri---You are the winner of the sedum Thunderhead....congratulations. Loretta Lynn was who I saw in concert last evening. Her twin Daughters also performed and boy can they sing, just like their Mom. She sang two songs and then sat down in a chair and I thought she just got tired, but later she said she had eye surgery and did not want to step off the stage. Such a great lady and performer.

More games to come.

Sharon-No that quote is not mine but I loved it. I read once if in your life time you meet one TRUE FRIEND consider yourself lucky.

Shirley

o

Shirley, thanks for accepting my request. My name is missing from the players list.

Thanks Laura

Jasmine

This post was edited by jas_il on Sat, Jun 7, 14 at 23:22

o

Thank you so much, Shirley! I don't have any sedum in my garden, so it will have a place of honor. :) I absolutely love the color of the blooms. I read where it comes from the amazing breeders at Terra Nova Nurseries. I always really love their plants.

I'm glad you got to see Loretta Lynn in concert. Did you know that Crystal Gale is her sister? Now I want to watch "Coal Miner's Daughter" again!

Sheri

o

Congrats to Sheri! Beautiful sedum!
Welcome to the new people, and yes, Shirley I do feel I have many friends here from way back!
I wish for all a blessed and wonderful day! Off to church with my son and his family, my 2 great nieces and my grandson! Have a wonderful day all!
Melinda

o

I think I got it, Shirley! We all make our plant lists, then, after all the lists are posted, we have a designated day to hurry and choose the box we want.... right? I'll start by posting mine, but please check back, just in case I edit it and add some plants the day before we pick.

Sheri

"Tutti Fruitti Petite Flutterby Series" dwarf butterfly bush - 4 cuttings.

1 “Onesta” Dinner Plate Dahlia tuber

1 “Dutch Explosion” Cactus Flower Dahlia tuber

1 "Peaches 'N' Cream" Dahlia tuber

1 “Festiva Maxima” Peony rhizome - this one was a rescue from the WalMart bargain bin. She has signs of life, though! I'm giving her TLC, until she ships.

At least one double hollyhock root. I purchased a pack of 5, on sale, and I'm seeing which ones are going to make it. Mix of pink, white or yellow.

Ming Toy Daylily Double Fan

3 or 4 “Red King” Crocosmia

Panorama Red Shades Bee Balm plant. This is the only red bee balm to come true from seed. It’s has done very well for me in the South. bare root

Cardinal Basil small seedling plant in a little plastic pot. NEW! variety from Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co.

Several Vista Gladiolus Bulbs

Several Peter Pears Gladiolus Bulbs

Hot and Spicy Oregano plant - bare root

Garlic Chive plants - bare root

Sweet Mint plant - bare root

Pineapple Sage - bare root

Ruby Red Penta Cuttings - may be rooted

Cherry Roma Grape Tomato plant. This is my absolute favorite cherry/grape tomato and I’ve tried so many! Indeterminate, heirloom and delicious. Small, potted plant.

4 Malaysian Dark Red Eggplant small seedlings (heirloom from Baker Creek). Asian eggplants are tender, sweet and seedless compared to regular eggplants. I fry them like squash. Very suitable for a container and the bumblebees adore their purple flowers.

1 or 2 “Guacamole” Hosta plant - very fragrant, likes some sun and is reported to be “drought resistant". bare root

1 Blue Lacecap Hydrangea NOID good-sized potted plant!

Picotee Begonia Bulb - unknown color

Photo: Panorama Red Shades Bee Balm

This post was edited by Panhandle_Seed_Swap on Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 17:17

o

I dont have much to add but I will see what I can gather up. I have a question my mom has a huge ponytail palm(she calls butt plant) it had babies growing on the side of it she told me to pull off, can these be rooted? I have them sitting in water. if so I will add one to the list.
So far I have:
2 glads passo bulb
2 glads firecracker bulb
1 or 2 red hybrid daylily
2 daffodils NOID (pretty white with pinkish center) bulb
purple lilac rooted sucker live plant
1 black hollyhock root
1 aloe vera ? type plant NOID (if I can dig this up without killing it)

This post was edited by cinnie0 on Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 10:54

o

I dont know how i managed to post a double post.. sorry

This post was edited by cinnie0 on Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 14:22

o

Hey Shirley, add me to that participating list ... I hope it wasn't intentional you leaving me off! LOL

sharon

o

Hello would like to join and get out in the garden tues. I'll post weds. Susan

o

Shirley,

I sent you an email about joining your group, so that I can participate in the swap. I haven't heard back from you. I'm guessing that you probably didn't receive my email. Anyhow, let me know what I need to do to join! Thanks so much.

Erica

o

Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Melinda
Nikki
Beth
Carol
Jayeanne
Laura
Sharon
Jasmine
Susan
Erica

Sitting Out:
Mellen
Jeanne
Ruth

Nice boxes already....going to be difficult to choose.

Erica-I sent you an e-mail, hopefully you will get it.

Sharon-No absolutely not.. would never leave you out intentionally. I got too caught up in answering about the quote I posted. LOL

Sheri-Yes Terra Nova Nurseries has the new sedum thunderhead and some other new ones I ordered. Yes you have the swap rules perfect. When we did it with the Traveling Daylilies Group there were ladies who sat up until 12:01 of the day we were to choose our boxes. Such a fun group we were. Life gets really busy and the group died out. I still have plants in my gardens from some of them.

Nikki-Not sure about the ponytail palm. Maybe someone else can answer that for you.

Night ladies.

Shirley

o

ok my box 6 noid daylillies no ditch orange, pumpkin pie spice, 5 other may or may not have names, depends on if name is found when I dig it. 1 white bleeding heart. noid golden hosta noid. orange oriental lilly bulb. green and white noid hosta. lime green huchera. golden euonomous start. peony root. my puppy ate all my tags so although I have lots of beautifull plants most are noids

o

Thank you for adding me, Shirley. I'm super excited about this swap. I'll get my posting up shortly for what I have available.

o

So, here is what I have to choose from. Most of it will be as cuttings, unless otherwise noted.
Herbs:
Lavender (several unknown, uncommon cultivars)
Lavender, Spanish
Mint, Mojito (rooted)
Mugwort
Oregano
Oregano, Za'atar
Rosemary
Sage, Pineapple (rooted or cuttings)
Sage, Chiapas (rooted or cuttings)
Stevia
Sweet Woodruff (rooted)
Tarragon, French
Thyme, English
Thyme, Lemon
Thyme, Orange Basalm
Yarrow (rooted)

Flowers:
Australian Native Violet (rooted)
Butterfly Bush, Dark Purple
Carnation, Fuchsia Picotee
Dianthus, Floral Lace Violet Picoteee
Geranium (unknown cultivars - one fuchsia Zonal, one fuchsia Regal)
Geranium, Burgundy Ivy
Geranium, Lt. Lavender Splash
Geranium, Pale Pink Rosebud
Gladiola, Orange (bulbs)
Honeysuckle, Japanesse
Passion Flower (unknown cultivar w/ purple flowers)
Passion Flower - Passiflora x belotii
Roses (several unknown cultivars)
Shasta Daisy
Star Jasmine

Trees:
Bay Laurel
Lemon
Lime, Bearss
Orange, Navel
Pomegranate

o

WELCOME Erica and Jasmine!

o

So nice to have new folks joining. Welcome to Jasmine and Erica.
If it ever quits raining long enough to walk in the garden again I'll get my lists up to date. Tried to check the potatoe patch yesterday and sunk above my shoe tops. Almost needed a tow truck to rescue me, LOL
Melinda, you are in my thoughts and prayers, (hugs)
Beth

o

I would like to join. How many items are we to send to our partners? I will make my list of haves later.

o

Yeah, I'm curious about the number we're sending too. I basically just listed everything I have, so that people can pick and choose, but I'd love to know how many should be sent.

o

Ok here goes Ladies! LOL

This is what I have to choose from:

'Marquee' Longiflorum Asiatic Lily Bulb
True Gold Dahlia bulb
Nigra Hollyhock
Pink Hollyhock
Crinum Lily bulb
Assorted Variety of Sedum cuttings
Assorted succulents
Lilac - white and or purple
creeping jenny
Mint
Gladiolus - 'Plumtart'

And other surprises! =) - will check on your wish list

Jayeanne

Also...if there's something on my list that you don't need/want I too can accommodate.

This post was edited by pinkiris on Thu, Jun 26, 14 at 21:35

o

Shirley requested that I post a little about myself, which promoted me to finally update my profile with a bit of personal information. For now, this is me:

I write. I cook. I garden.

I've been interested in gardening and herbalism since I was a child. As an adult, life seemed to keep getting in the way of me being able to have a garden. I grew a few culinary herbs here and there, but virtually gave up on vegetable, since my backyard is in almost complete shade.

This year, I decided that enough was enough. I wanted a garden, and I was determined to have one. I tore out the front lawn, built raised beds and vertical pallet beds and converted my front yard into a garden. Now I have room to grow... which is the real start of the adventure.

I'm growing a bunch of common vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, corn, beans, squash, radishes, some herbs, and a few other sundry veggies. I'm hoping to be able to fill up the space I have left with a few unusual edibles, as well as more culinary and medicinal herbs. I am absolutely thrilled and excited to be gardening again.

o

Wow, all these lists are tempting but after mulling it over really hard, I have decided to sit this one out. I will be checking in to see how things are going. Have fun everyone. Margo

o

Beth-Send me some rain....getting kinda dry here. I could get more done if I did not have to drag the water hose around. LOL
Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Melinda
Nikki
Beth
Carol
Jayeanne
Sharon
Jasmine
Susan
Erica
Suzanne

Sitting Out:
Mellen
Jeanne
Ruth
Margo

Sheri-I love the picture you posted of the red bee balm....just beautiful.

Welcome on swapping this month Suzanne.

Wow these swap boxes sound wonderful. I think everyone's gardens must be in full bloom or close. My daylilies are starting to bloom and should be in their peak in two weeks, can't wait to see the new ones I have added bloom. Got a long day tomorrow for we are auditing night shift workers at another plant and they don't start work until after 5:00. So that means I have to work my 8 hours and then go with the auditing team for another 4-5 hours.

Night ladies

Shirley

o

hey all...hope everyone is well.

Shirley, when is the cut off? I have plenty of plants, but can't say I know the names anymore. between dog eaten tags, names faded, etc., I have no clue what's what anymore, so i'm not sure what I have until I can get out there. we are experiencing some crazy rains, so today was out of picture...same goes for tomorrow. just need to know the cut off date.

thanks
maryanne

o

Thank you, Shirley... I really do love that Panorama Red Shades Bee Balm. This is my 3rd year of selecting plants and they're really blooming this year. I haven't saved seeds yet, but I will this year.

Wonderful lists so far. What a great group!

Sheri

o

Jayeanne, you are too funny... I may choose your box just to get some of your ASS SUCCULENTS
LOL

Sharon

EDIT: Awe Jayeanne, you edited your post ... now it looks like I'm crazy. But I'm not and it was funny!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited by toomanyanimals on Tue, Jun 10, 14 at 19:37

o

Hi all and welcome new members!!

Here's my list - It's gotten very culinary so far...
Jade Plant cuttings
Rosemary
Bell Peppers (“Kroger” seedlings just sprouted from a yummy pepper we ate last week- optional)
Mint (Apple & Orange)
Basil (If it perks up enough to travel. If not I'll send basil seeds.)
Catnip
And anything else I feel like adding! *grin*

Enjoy!
~Laura

o

Sharon... that made me laugh, too. What's even funnier is, I almost googled it!

o

OMG ...osh LOL!! Sharon and Sheri!! I didnt even catch that myself...shame on me! Going back to edit that 'assorted' succulents, LOL!

Thanks for the laugh Ladies! =)

Jayeanne

o

I am going to have to sit this month out. I am pretty much gone after the 16th.

Jayeanne....I am with Sheri and Sharon, very interesting those ASS succulents....I would have paid you to send me some ASS succulents...LOL!
Jayeanne, Happy Birthday belated! Hope your day was fantastic!

Happy Tuesday!!

Annie

o

TOOMANYANIMALS BOX
PLEASE READ ALL OF POST

I'm going to make my offering so you have to pay attention to know what you may get.

Here are the rules for my box:

1. I will send you a total of 6 items plus a surprise

2. There are 4 categories, and you have to choose one item from each category. So that is 4 items.

3. Free Choice Items. That leaves 2 items that you get to choose from the list, no restrictions. Lets use Daylilies as an example: you have to choose one Daylily, then you can choose a second one as one of the Free choice items, or you can choose 2 of them as your 2 Free choice items. Ditto with the other categories. Just remember for a TOTAL of 6 items.

I hope that made sense.

BULBS
1 - Allium Christophii
1 - Tango Dot Com
3 - Pink Charm Daffodill

Daylily
1 fan Eternal Memories
1 fan Blue Pink Beauty
1 fan Musical Medley

HOSTA - rooted small starts
Dark Shadow
Golden Tiara
June

CLEMATIS - rooted small starts
Polish Spirit
Pink Fantasy

I just had to go and make it complicated ... but I wanted to give you some choice in case you had some of these plants.

Sharon

o

I so hate to do this, because this is a good swap! Always love getting new plants! But going to have to cancel for this month! So sorry! Now hope they haven't posted partners on the other swap I'm on. Some wonderful things being offered! Enjoy! Melinda

o

Sharon LOL! You are too funny... you had me laughing so hard this morning....I didnt even catch that.... LOL I like how you did your box offering...I too may go back and do something like that...

Annie and Sheri....glad you ladies all got a good laugh outta that....I still cant believe I did that ....need to get my eyes checked I guess, lol

Jayeanne

PS You ladies are the best! =)

o

Thank you so much everyone for welcome.

Hi all, I have listed everything I have, so that people can pick and choose. I would also love to know how many should be sent? Whatever fits in a medium size priority box will that be fine?

2-3 glads bulb
Blueberry Bush Cutting
Lemon Tree cuttings
raspberry cutting
Viburnum opulus 'Compactum' cutting
Table Grapes red sweet cutting
strawbery June bearing rooted plant
Hens n chicks
Prickly pear cactus
Jade finger goleum or common
Gooseberry pixwell cutting (restricted in many states)
Coleus red head rooted
chive (rooted)
Creeping Jenny rooted
philodendron (potho) cutting
African Violets lavender/pink bloom leaf cutting
Hydrangea Anabella cutting
Lilac light lavender/ white
Lamium purple bloom
curly willow cutting
sedums autom joy cutting
Sedum star rooted
Mint apple (bear root)
Edible common Sage cutting
Belle of India Jasmine cuttings
Schefflera green leaf cutting
Arrowhead Vine cutting
Shisho perrila seedling
Water plant:
Christmas moss
Hornwort
Duckweed

o

Jayeanne-I too wondered about that succulent...I was thinking surely someone did not name a succulent with that name!!!!!! Too funny....I think you made a lot of ladies day with that one.

Sharon-I love the way you get to make choices with your box. That is like when I order plants and my wants are bigger than my pocketbook.

Shirley
Sheri
Laura
Nikki
Beth
Carol
Jayeanne
Sharon
Jasmine
Susan
Erica
Suzanne
Maryanne

Sitting Out:
Mellen
Jeanne
Ruth
Margo
Melinda

Maryanne-I made up your mind for you...you're in. LOL
You have time to get your list together and don't worry about names.

Erica-Grass is so boring....we must have our flower gardens and veg. gardens. I think gardening is the best therapy ever.

Awesome boxes being posted.

Need some prayer requests....My Cousin was in a bad accident today,he pulled out on a busy highway into on coming traffic. A lady hit him and its touch and go for her, they air lifted her to a hospital which specializes in head trauma. He is badly beat up but is OK. It all happened over someone running over his dog and he was trying to get it to the vet, but it was dead when he was loading it in the car.
I know we love our pets, but we never should put them over a human beings safety, so very sad.

Night ladies

Shirley

o

OMG, that is so sad, Shirley. Reading about your cousin brought tears to my eyes. Your family (I know you're all effected), and the woman in the hospital, will be in my prayers.

Sending you all the best wishes and a mountain of hugs,
Erica

o

Healing prayers sent, Shirley.

I would be seriously happy with any of the boxes listed. Maybe I won't have to stay-up 'til midnight... then again, I do see some things on my want list! Fun!!!

Please check-back to my list the day before we choose. I may add some more, or swap some out. I checked my Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box and I can fit a lot!

Also, if there's something on my list that you don't need/want I can substitute.

Sheri

o

Shirley, All my love and healing wishes to your family and that of the other woman in the accident. I can't even imagine!

Wonderful boxes being offered here. So many choices I had to start looking things up!
~ Laura

o

My prayers for your cousin and families involved! So sorry this happened!
Hope everyone is having a good day! Melinda

o

Oh Shirley I feel horrible for your cousin and for the woman who is critical. Hoping for the best.
sharon

o

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers...My Cousin is so sad over all this but God can heal. He should have stayed in the hospital but made his Brother drive him home last night. I think he was to worried about the lady that hit him.

I want to organize the boxes so it will be easier to choose once the choosing starts.

1.Sheri's Box

1 “Festiva Maxima” Peony rhizome - this one was a rescue from the WalMart bargain bin. She has signs of life, though! I'm giving her TLC, until she ships.

At least one double hollyhock root. I purchased a pack of 5, on sale, and I'm seeing which ones are going to make it. Mix of pink, white or yellow.

Panorama Red Shades Bee Balm plant. This is the only red bee balm to come true from seed. It’s has done very well for me in the South. bare root

Cardinal Basil small seedling plant in a little plastic pot. NEW! variety from Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co.

Cherry Roma Grape Tomato plant. This is my absolute favorite cherry/grape tomato and I’ve tried so many! Indeterminate, heirloom and delicious. Small, potted plant.

4 Malaysian Dark Red Eggplant small seedlings (heirloom from Baker Creek). Asian eggplants are tender, sweet and seedless compared to regular eggplants. I fry them like squash. Very suitable for a container and the bumblebees adore their purple flowers.

1 or 2 “Guacamole” Hosta plant - very fragrant, likes some sun and is reported to be “drought resistant". bare root

2. Nikki's Box

2 glads passo bulb
2 glads firecracker bulb
1 black hollyhock root

3. Carol's Box

6 noid daylillies no ditch orange, pumpkin pie spice, 5 other may or may not have names, depends on if name is found when I dig it. 1 white bleeding heart. noid golden hosta noid. orange oriental lilly bulb. green and white noid hosta. lime green huchera. golden euonomous start. peony root. my puppy ate all my tags so although I have lots of beautifull plants most are noids

4. Erica's Box

Herbs:
Lavender, Spanish
Mint, Mojito (rooted)
Mugwort
Oregano
Oregano, Za'atar
Rosemary
Stevia
Sweet Woodruff (rooted)
Tarragon, French
Thyme, English
Thyme, Lemon
Thyme, Orange Basalm
Yarrow (rooted)
Flowers:
Geranium, Burgundy Ivy
Gladiola, Orange (bulbs)
Honeysuckle, Japanesse
Shasta Daisy
Star Jasmine

Trees:
Bay Laurel
Lemon
Lime, Bearss
Orange, Navel
Pomegranate

5. Jayeanne's Box

True Gold Dahlia bulb
Nigra Hollyhock
Pink Hollyhock
Blue Mouse Ears Hosta
Crinum Lily bulb
Dwarf flowering Almond
Assorted succulents
White Guara
Turks Hibiscus
Pink Octopus Campanula
Cherry Bells Campanula
Lidakense Sedum

And other surprises! =)

6. Laura's Box

Jade Plant cuttings
Rosemary
Bell Peppers (“Kroger” seedlings just sprouted from a yummy pepper we ate last week- optional)
Mint (Apple & Orange)
Catnip

7. Sharon's Box

2. There are 4 categories, and you have to choose one item from each category. So that is 4 items.

3. Free Choice Items. That leaves 2 items that you get to choose from the list, no restrictions. Lets use Daylilies as an example: you have to choose one Daylily, then you can choose a second one as one of the Free choice items, or you can choose 2 of them as your 2 Free choice items. Ditto with the other categories. Just remember for a TOTAL of 6 items.

I hope that made sense.

BULBS
1 - Allium Christophii
1 - Tango Dot Com
3 - Pink Charm Daffodill

Daylily
1 fan Eternal Memories
1 fan Blue Pink Beauty
1 fan Musical Medley

Dark Shadow
Golden Tiara
June

Polish Spirit
Pink Fantasy

8. Jasmine's Box

2-3 glads bulb
Blueberry Bush Cutting
Lemon Tree cuttings
raspberry cutting
Hens n chicks
Prickly pear cactus
Coleus red head rooted
chive (rooted)
Creeping Jenny rooted
Lamium purple bloom
curly willow cutting
sedums autom joy cutting
Sedum star rooted
Mint apple (bear root)
Arrowhead Vine cutting
Shisho perrila seedling
Water plant:
Christmas moss
Hornwort
Duckweed

I hope I found all the boxes...if not LMK I rushed home to check my flower beds to list my box and I no more than got out of the car until it came a down pour of rain....I'm going to get out there anyway, so I will be back to post my box. We will choose boxes Saturday, June 14th so get your box listed if you are like me and have not done so.

Shirley

o

Ok, looks like I better give you a more compeate list of possibilities for in the box.
I have several shades and bloom times of purple iris,
herbs, Rosemary, mints, orange, apple,peppermint, English Thyme, varigated Sage, Parsley, cat nip, cat mint probably a couple others
coleus,black dragon and a pretty pink and burgundy one.
Naked ladies lilies
Milkweed, Red
Lilac
Forsythia
Concord Grape ( with seeds)
African violet, white
Baby Hostas from seed parents were Summer Breeze and Blue Ox,Of course, you never know what the babies will be.
Some Daffodills
Probably a few surprises too.
I can work with the recipient to pack up a box of the things she is interested in. Sounds like a fun swap and hard to choose.
Is the plan for a medium Flat Rate box?

o

Need rain....but it keeps pouring down and I have to run back in the house.

OK I will try to get this done:

9. Shirley's Box

Louisiana Iris 'Black Gamecock'
Bearded Iris 'Jennifer Rebecca'
Daylily "Chicks Dig It'
Daylily 'Tennessee Flycatcher'
Sedum ' Garnet Brocade'
Calla 'Fire Dancer'
Morning Glory 'Split Personality'
Red Hot Poker
Astilbe "Fanal'
Pulmonary 'Raspberry Splash'
Asiatic Lily ' Giraffe'
Hosta 'Praying Hands'

Shirley

o

Saturday, June 14 is the big "choosing day". Got it!

I'm having trouble choosing. Shirley, If I stayed-up until midnight to choose, would that be EST midnight? Thank you!

Sheri

o

My orange lilly is an asiatic not oriental, and i want to add superstition bearded iris. also for those sending cuttings, since they tend to dry out during shipping, they often turn into a dead stick by the time your recipiant gets them, so roots are preferred

o

Beth, I can't say a medium flat rate box is mandatory, but it is what I was going for. If I have any extra space, I hope to fill it with other 'wants' of my person.

I'm really looking forward to this swap! Can't say I will stay up till midnight, but who knows. LOL
SHARON

o

Shirley sorry to hear about your brother and his accident, so sad for the loss of his dog. Hope both he and the lady involved are doing better.
Welcome to the new members of the group. My mind is frazzled and Im no longer good with names. LOL.. (getting older sucks) Im still trying to remember whos who since I joined! I know bad me.
So my daughter is still having a rough pregnancy. She is in her third trimester now (just barely) still getting sick and vomiting, swelling, really bad heartburn (nothing helps it). Good news we have the babys room ready. We painted it a peachy color called fresh mango surprise or something like that. The crib is all set up etc. Does anyone have access to ceramic letters I cant find any around me. When my daughter was little I painted a big letter and some small ones to make her name. My daughter wants me to make one for my granddaughter but nobody has ceramic letters. I would be soooo grateful if someone can point me in the right direction or maybe pick them up for me??????? I tried walmart, michaels, and joann fabrics, and there are no longer any ceramic stores in the area. I attached the picture of the one i painted for my daughter sooo many years ago..
Ok on to this months swap. So Im a bit confused now. Are we to send our whole list out in the box or do we let the person who picks pick and choose? How many items do we need to include or send. Are we doing a medium flat rate?

o

This is what I have to choose from:

IRIS
Butterfly Wings ------- Soap Opera
Ocean Pacific -------- Brazilian Holliday
Immortality ----------- Love The Sun
Colorwatch ----------- Noid Dark Purple Falls Lt. Purple top
Night Owl-------------- Pagan Dance

SEDUM
Autumn Joy
Dragons Blood

Noid Sempervivium
Noid variety of succulents

HIBISCUS CUTTINGS
Red Dinnerplate
Pink Dinnerplate
Hibiscus Disco Belle Seedlings

SALVIA
Rose Queen
Blue Queen

HERBS
Spearmint
Lemon Balm
Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca)

Boxwood Seedlings
Mock Orange Cuttings
Weigela Cuttings
Snow In Summer plants
Pink Rockcress Plants
Sweet Woodroff plants
Prickly Pear Cactus

o

1.Sheri's Box

2. Nikki's Box

2 glads passo bulb
2 glads firecracker bulb
1 black hollyhock root

3. Carol's Box

6 noid daylillies no ditch orange, pumpkin pie spice, 5 other may or may not have names, depends on if name is found when I dig it. 1 white bleeding heart. noid golden hosta noid. orange asiatic lilly bulb. superstition bearded iris, green and white noid hosta. lime green huchera. golden euonomous start. peony root. my puppy ate all my tags so although I have lots of beautifull plants most are noids

4. Erica's Box

Herbs:
Lavender, Spanish
Mint, Mojito (rooted)
Mugwort
Oregano
Oregano, Za'atar
Rosemary
Stevia
Sweet Woodruff (rooted)
Tarragon, French
Thyme, English
Thyme, Lemon
Thyme, Orange Basalm
Yarrow (rooted)
Flowers:
Geranium, Burgundy Ivy
Gladiola, Orange (bulbs)
Honeysuckle, Japanesse
Shasta Daisy
Star Jasmine

Trees:
Bay Laurel
Lemon
Lime, Bearss
Orange, Navel
Pomegranate

5. Jayeanne's Box

True Gold Dahlia bulb
Nigra Hollyhock
Pink Hollyhock
Blue Mouse Ears Hosta
Crinum Lily bulb
Dwarf flowering Almond
Assorted succulents
White Guara
Turks Hibiscus
Pink Octopus Campanula
Cherry Bells Campanula
Lidakense Sedum

And other surprises! =)

6. Laura's Box

Jade Plant cuttings
Rosemary
Mint (Apple & Orange)
Catnip

7. Sharon's Box

I hope that made sense.

BULBS
1 - Allium Christophii
1 - Tango Dot Com
3 - Pink Charm Daffodill

Daylily
1 fan Eternal Memories
1 fan Blue Pink Beauty
1 fan Musical Medley

Dark Shadow
Golden Tiara
June

Polish Spirit
Pink Fantasy

8. Jasmine's Box

2-3 glads bulb
Blueberry Bush Cutting
Lemon Tree cuttings
raspberry cutting
Hens n chicks
Prickly pear cactus
Coleus red head rooted
chive (rooted)
Creeping Jenny rooted
Lamium purple bloom
curly willow cutting
sedums autom joy cutting
Sedum star rooted
Mint apple (bear root)
Arrowhead Vine cutting
Shisho perrila seedling
Water plant:
Christmas moss
Hornwort
Duckweed

9. Beth's Box

herbs, Rosemary, mints, orange, apple,peppermint, English Thyme, varigated Sage, Parsley, cat nip, cat mint probably a couple others
Naked ladies lilies
Milkweed, Red
Lilac
Forsythia
African violet, white
Baby Hostas from seed parents were Summer Breeze and Blue Ox,Of course, you never know what the babies will be.
Some Daffodills

10. Shirley's Box

Daylily "Chicks Dig It'
Sedum ' Garnet Brocade'
Calla 'Fire Dancer'
Red Hot Poker
Astilbe "Fanal'
Pulmonaria 'Raspberry Splash'
Asiatic Lily ' Giraffe'
Hosta 'Praying Hands'

11. Suzaane's Box

IRIS

SEDUM
Autumn Joy
Dragons Blood

Noid Sempervivium

HIBISCUS CUTTINGS
Red Dinnerplate
Pink Dinnerplate

SALVIA
Rose Queen
Blue Queen

HERBS
Spearmint
Lemon Balm

Boxwood Seedlings
Mock Orange Cuttings
Weigela Cuttings
Snow In Summer plants
Pink Rockcress Plants
Sweet Woodroff plants
Prickly Pear Cactus

I agree with Sharon I'm going for a med. flat rate box if I can get all the plants in it. This is just like going through a plant catalog and picking out what you want. Such nice boxes how do we choose???

Carol-I changed your lily to an Asiatic and added superstition bearded iris.

If anyone has any changes to make or add to their box you have until Friday night....not sure what might happen at midnight. Once you have chosen a box, post on here the number and name of the box you are choosing. Make sure no one else has chosen that box before you.

Sheri-Not sure what you are asking about the time...Friday night at 11:59 P.M. you can come and choose your box and I would say by the time you get it all typed out it will be12:00 A.M. Saturday morning and that is official, hope that helps.

Nikki-Sorry to hear your daughter is having a hard time with her pregnancy. I know she will be glad when she is holding that precious little bundle and it is all over. Have you checked ebay for the ceramic letters? The one you posted is so cute.

GAME TIME:::::::::::::::::

I tried something today that I have never ever done before and loved it (OK keep it clean here) LOL...if you can tell me what I did you win this......I will give clues each day until it is guessed.

Bearded Iris Blue Eyed Susan

Shirley

o

Shirley, my guess is miniature golfing!

o

Frisbee golf?
My sister and her hubby just started this sport last year and they love it ... Why not Shirley! LOL
sharon

o

Oops, sorry about the time confusion, Shirley.

When it's midnight in South Carolina (Eastern Standard Time), It's 11 PM, here. On the Pacific Coast it will be 9 PM. So I have to stay-up until 11 PM, if I wan to try and claim my favorite box... right?

I'm sure I can fit everything, on my list, in a Medium Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. So if someone wants it all, they can have it all... or you can pick and choose... or maybe double-up on some things. I have two of every dahlia listed.

Sheri

o

No one's guessed it yet...so you get a clue today.
Even though I went to a class you can do this via video.

Sheri-glad you have the time figured out.

Shirley

o

You tried yoga?

o

Im guessing Zumba. Because I tried it recently and it's really fun!
~ Laura

o

WQow the week so fast. I'm still in. Will get list 2day Susan

o

When do we choose our boxes? I'm confused as always. lol

o

If I understand correctly we can choose a box anytime after midnight tonight (EST).

o

Just walked the garden. I feel basic compared to everyone else. Maybe i can have something for someone. All plants
Sweet autumn clemtis
Purple wistoria
Ajuga carpet bugleweed
purple palace heuchera
Spiderwort purple
Autumn Joy sedum
Rose Campion
beebalm marroon
Orange oriental poppy
Lycoris squamigera naked lady lily
zebra grass
stella de oro lily
grape hyacinth
reblooming white iris
Echinacea supreme cataloupe
Gallardia yellow mesa
Matts wild cherry tomato

o

So what time is 12 est in cali, I always get confused when it comes to time and different zones

o

Shirley,

I'll guess Tai Chi!

o

Susan B.... your list is awesome, not basic at all! Now I really can't decide.

Nikki... 9 PM tonight (Pacific Time)... post your desired box. :)

Sheri

o

thank you.

o

Hi ladies!

Just letting you know I added a few things to my list/box. You can pick and choose as well with my things... You may want them all or only a few. I can accommodate! LOL

Enjoy!

Jayeanne

o

Good guesses everyone, but Nikki is the winner. First time ever doing yoga and I so enjoyed it. We did it outside under some huge shade trees so that was extra special.
Nikki maybe some other ladies from California can help with the time. I know you are 3 hours behind our time..so if its 5:00 here it would be 2:00 there.

Yes ladies we can choose boxes Saturday, June 14th so that means at 12:00 p.m. tonight anyone who wants to stay up can choose their boxes. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Sheri's Box

2. Nikki's Box

2 glads passo bulb
2 glads firecracker bulb
1 black hollyhock root

3. Carol's Box

6 noid daylillies no ditch orange, pumpkin pie spice, 5 other may or may not have names, depends on if name is found when I dig it. 1 white bleeding heart. noid golden hosta noid. orange asiatic lilly bulb. superstition bearded iris, green and white noid hosta. lime green huchera. golden euonomous start. peony root. my puppy ate all my tags so although I have lots of beautifull plants most are noids

4. Erica's Box

Herbs:
Lavender, Spanish
Mint, Mojito (rooted)
Mugwort
Oregano
Oregano, Za'atar
Rosemary
Stevia
Sweet Woodruff (rooted)
Tarragon, French
Thyme, English
Thyme, Lemon
Thyme, Orange Basalm
Yarrow (rooted)
Flowers:
Geranium, Burgundy Ivy
Gladiola, Orange (bulbs)
Honeysuckle, Japanesse
Shasta Daisy
Star Jasmine

Trees:
Bay Laurel
Lemon
Lime, Bearss
Orange, Navel
Pomegranate

5. Jayeanne's Box

True Gold Dahlia bulb
Nigra Hollyhock
Pink Hollyhock
Blue Mouse Ears Hosta
Crinum Lily bulb
Dwarf flowering Almond
Assorted succulents
White Guara
Turks Hibiscus
Pink Octopus Campanula
Cherry Bells Campanula
Lidakense Sedum

And other surprises! =)

6. Laura's Box

Jade Plant cuttings
Rosemary
Mint (Apple & Orange)
Catnip

7. Sharon's Box

I hope that made sense.

BULBS
1 - Allium Christophii
1 - Tango Dot Com
3 - Pink Charm Daffodill

Daylily
1 fan Eternal Memories
1 fan Blue Pink Beauty
1 fan Musical Medley

Dark Shadow
Golden Tiara
June

Polish Spirit
Pink Fantasy

8. Jasmine's Box

2-3 glads bulb
Blueberry Bush Cutting
Lemon Tree cuttings
raspberry cutting
Hens n chicks
Prickly pear cactus
Coleus red head rooted
chive (rooted)
Creeping Jenny rooted
Lamium purple bloom
curly willow cutting
sedums autom joy cutting
Sedum star rooted
Mint apple (bear root)
Arrowhead Vine cutting
Shisho perrila seedling
Water plant:
Christmas moss
Hornwort
Duckweed

9. Beth's Box

Naked ladies lilies
Milkweed, Red
Lilac
Forsythia
African violet, white
Some Daffodills

10. Shirley's Box

Daylily "Chicks Dig It'
Sedum ' Garnet Brocade'
Calla 'Fire Dancer'
Red Hot Poker
Astilbe "Fanal'
Pulmonaria 'Raspberry Splash'
Asiatic Lily ' Giraffe'
Hosta 'Praying Hands'

11. Suzanne's Box

IRIS

SEDUM
Autumn Joy
Dragons Blood

Noid Sempervivium

HIBISCUS CUTTINGS
Red Dinnerplate
Pink Dinnerplate

SALVIA
Rose Queen
Blue Queen

HERBS
Spearmint
Lemon Balm

Boxwood Seedlings
Mock Orange Cuttings
Weigela Cuttings
Snow In Summer plants
Pink Rockcress Plants
Sweet Woodroff plants
Prickly Pear Cactus

12. Susan's Box

Sweet autumn clemtis
Purple wistoria
Ajuga carpet bugleweed
purple palace heuchera
Spiderwort purple
Autumn Joy sedum
Rose Campion
beebalm marroon
Orange oriental poppy
Lycoris squamigera naked lady lily
zebra grass
stella de oro lily
grape hyacinth
reblooming white iris
Echinacea supreme cataloupe
Gallardia yellow mesa
Matts wild cherry tomato

Shirley

o

yay... I thought my guess was too simple. Did you enjoy your yoga workout. I tried it but it always made me so soar.
Sheri helped me earlier and told me it would be nine. I keep looking over the boxes and I have one in mind and a backup just in case.

This post was edited by cinnie0 on Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 22:05

o

I have a box in mind too... and four backups just in case! (I have a word doc open on my desktop just to keep it straight - seriously.)

Also, I'm adding some bouquet dill to my box. Enjoy!

o

My choice is

1.Sheri's Box

o

Sheri, I choose you! (Box #1)

o

Well, here goes my 1st choice

#1 Sheri's box

Sharon

o

I am choosing box 1. Sheri's box.

Shirley

o

Im choosing
1.Sheri's Box
Tutti Fruitti Petite Flutterby Series" dwarf butterfly bush - 4 cuttings.
2 “Onesta” Dinner Plate Dahlia tuber
2 “Dutch Explosion” Cactus Flower Dahlia tuber
2 "Peaches 'N' Cream" Dahlia tuber
Im going to pick these out of your box. I am choosing 2 each of the dahlias so I can share with my mom. Thank you for the wonderful box cant wait to get it!

o

I choose Susan B.'s (skyblue52) box #12! Thank you!

Sheri

o

Sheri, I choose you! (Box #1)

o

This should be FUN ladies! LOL here goes!

Shirleys box # 10

Jayeanne

hope I did this right, lol

o

7. Sharon's Box
1 - Tango Dot Com
1 fan Eternal Memories
1 fan Blue Pink Beauty
1 fan Musical Medley
1 hosta dont care which one
Pink Fantasy clematis

o

7. Sharon's Box

o

Box #5 Jayeanne

o

Jasmine, box 8

o

#9 Beth's box

o

My choice in this order whatever hostess decides if the first one is invalid.
1. sherri's
7. Sharon's Box
5. Jayeanne's Box
11. Suzaane's Box hibiscusfan
10. Shirley's Box

This post was edited by jas_il on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 0:05

o

Im going to choose HibiscusFan (Suzanne)'s box!
-Iris Butterfly Wings (OMG)
-Iris Love The Sun (OMG)
-Iris Brazilian Holiday
-Iris Soap Opera
-Iris Pagan Dance
-Salvias
-Lemon Balm
-Mock Orange Bush
-Snow In Summer
-Sweet Woodruff
-Prickly Pear Cactus

o

Love it....All you ladies who sat up to midnight....Your post must be timed Saturday June 14th.

Have fun

Shirley

o

HOLEY SMOKES! We sure are an enthusiastic bunch tonight!
~ Laura

o

Ok I think I actually did get Sheri's box so Jayeanne's box is still up for grabs.

Shirley

o

Any idea who has what now?

o

WOW!! I'm so glad everyone liked my box!

It was so hard to choose, but the Cantaloupe Supreme Echinacea got me in the end. Thank you, Susan B.!!

Sheri

P.S. I can't believe I stayed up this late. I'm almost tooexcited to sleep now!

This post was edited by Panhandle_Seed_Swap on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 15:20

o

Jayeanne's box

This post was edited by jas_il on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 0:12

o

Too funny, I see some of us managed to stay up till midnight!
I've been up since 3am and am so happy to get Beth's box!

I am surprised that my time on my first guess said 23:59, I waited till my iPad clock said midnight and then I counted to 2.

Sheri looks like you had the IN DEMAND box! Good going! And congrats to Shirley for being the fastest to click for it!

I'm going to bed with a smile on my face ... Nighty night ladies, it's been fun!
Sharon

This post was edited by toomanyanimals on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 0:20

o

I'll have fun packing your box on Monday morning, Shirley. I'll mail it Priority that day, too. Everything on the list will be in your box.

Sheri

Good Night, Sleep Tight!

o

I never did decide so I'll take whatever is left. i hope that makes it easy

o

This is the most fun I've had since I believed in Santa Claus.

Shirley - #1 Sheri's box
Sheri - #12 Susan's box
Jayeanne - #10 Shirley's box
Nikki - #7 Sharon's box
Erica - #8 Jasmine's box
Sharon - #9 Beth's box
Jasmine - #5 Jayeanne's box
Laura - #11 Suzanne's box

I have to get up at 5:00 and get ready for market day.....

Night ladies

Shirley

o

There's a couple boxes left I think.

o

I'll take #3

o

Such fun. cant wait to get my box.

This post was edited by cinnie0 on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 0:34

o

Jasmine, I sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it. I'm so super excited to get your offerings!

o

Shirley - #1 Sheri's box
Sheri - #12 Susan's box
Nikki - #7 Sharon's box
Erica - #8 Jasmine's box
Sharon - #9 Beth's box
Suzanne - #3 Carol's box

We have boxes #2 Nikki's, #4 Erica's and #6 Laura's left.

My head feels terrible, the thing we do for plants.

Morning Ladies,

Shirley

o

I'll send emails to Susan and Shirley today. Too fun!!!

Nikki, congrats on winning the "Blue Eyed Susan" Iris. She's really pretty.

I thought I could sleep-in, but I'm "programmed" to be a morning person. Great swap, Shirley. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. :) Thank you!

Sheri

o

OK #4, Erica's box it is . Looks like we are both into herbs and you have some that I was still wanting. When I'm sure this is how it's going to be I'll contact Erica.
I'll be away most all day so it will be tonight or tomorrow.
Sharon, I may need your address. and I'll need to get mine to whoever is sending to me
. LOL..... Shirley, glad it was not me that had to figure out the pairs on this.

o

Hello I'll that 2. Anybody live in Frankenmuth Mich.? Leaving to go to the Parade sunday. I'll get back with my trade person Tues . Susan B.

o

Susan, I live about half an hour south of Frankenmuth!! We should get together!!
~ Laura

o

Jayeanne, I sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it. I'm so glad that I could catch your box.

It looks everyone had fun yesterday night. :)

o

Is there a document that has all members addresses in it? If not can I make one?

o

I am not a member of the group, but I like the idea and would have picked Susan B's box. Uncanny, it had about six things I want.

Shirley, I stopped and prayed for your cousin and the other person. I will add them to my family's on-line prayer group.

o

I guess I will take whatever is left, sure hope to get some bearded iris tho, my lilies are complete, trying to do an iris garden but can't figure out how to change my want list on here.

o

Jas_il yes I got your email - I will let you know when I get it mailed out, we have had rain for over a week straight and its raining again today, Im hoping for early next week to get your box out. Will let you know =)

Jayeanne

o

Carol...

To edit your "want list", scroll down to the bottom of this page and under "community" you'll see "member pages"... click on that. That should give you all the options for editing all your member info, if you're signed-in. :)

Sheri

o

Nikki...

Shirley S. has a member address list to email you. I thought I had saved that email after I printed it out, but I didn't.

Sheri

This post was edited by Panhandle_Seed_Swap on Sun, Jun 15, 14 at 6:40

o

Ok thank you

o

Beth,

I sent you an email. Let me know if you don't receive it.

o

Shirley - #1 Sheri's box
Sheri - #12 Susan's box
Nikki - #7 Sharon's box
Erica - #8 Jasmine's box
Sharon - #9 Beth's box
Suzanne - #3 Carol's box
Beth - #4 Erica's
Susan - #2 Nikki's
Carol - #6 Laura's

Ok it looks like all the boxes have been chosen.

I'm sending out a revised OBF Member's list so everyone will have the address of their swap partner.

Shirley

o

Veeja, I will send you some iris, Please send your address
Sharon, please send me yours too
Erica, I think you have mine now So we should be all set.

o

Shirley, could I get the addresses too please.

o

Carol....I sent it to you. LMK if you receive...I resent it.

Shirley

o

It looks like my address is missing so I hit "Reply All" to share it with yall. Hope thats OK.

~ Laura

o

Wow, I love the system you used for selecting the boxes. What fun! I should have joined... I'm almost always up past midnight. LOL

Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear about the accident your brother was involved in. I hope there is some improvement with the lady who was hurt so badly. Will you send me the updated membership list? I have one saved on my computer, but I think it's from about 8 years ago. Thanks so much.

Have a good week, everyone, and I know you will be receiving wonderful boxes.

Jeanne

o

Beth (beth_b_kodiak), I shipped your package this morning.

o

Shirley, your package shipped today, via Priority Mail. :)

DC# 9114901189866881202565

Sheri

o

Carol, I just sent you an email. LMK if it didn't arrive.
~ Laura

o

Hello I just got back. And Laura I wished i would have taken my laptop. I would have met u. Even if it was on the way home. Brought back Bockwurst, Weishurst and cheese curds.. I feel like I am back in the city.. Not going out in the garden tonight. so Sheri give me a couple days. Nicki do u need my address? I would like to email u also. Talk to u all later Susan B.

o

Susan Yes please send it on over.
Nikki

o

Erica,
Your box is shipped today. Hope it makes in good condition and hope you like it.

DC# 9405 5096 9993 8541 5557 75

Jasmine

o

Carol, I got your email and tried again by replying. Any luck? I was just trying to find out if there was anything from the list that you really were looking forward to so I can send extras, or anything you couldn't use. Also hardneck garlic and horseradish, compliments of Mike's mom if you'd like.

Susan, That's OK... there is always next time! Did you go to the Bavarian Parade, and if so is it true Santa was there? (Because personally I think he should be hibernating or something!)

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day Weekend,
~ Laura

o

Sharon, (too many Animals) I still need your address. Can someone please send it. I can not open attachments so, just the address is all I need.
Erica, Thanks, I'll be on the lookout starting the 19 th.

o

Beth I sent Sharon's address.

Jeanne-I sent you an updated membership list. The selecting of the boxes was really fun. Hopefully we can do it again.

Shirley - #1 Sheri's box
Sheri - #12 Susan's box - sent
Nikki - #7 Sharon's box
Erica - #8 Jasmine's box - sent
Sharon - #9 Beth's box
Jasmine - #5 Jayeanne's box - sent
Suzanne - #3 Carol's box
Beth - #4 Erica's
Susan - #2 Nikki's
Carol - #6 Laura's

Laura-I agree Santa should be hibernating.

This is a new daylily I purchased last Fall...love it.

Just Fabulous:

o

Shirley,

I sent Beth's box out Mon morning.

And I have to mention that those day lilies are absolutely gorgeous!

This post was edited by EricaBraun on Tue, Jun 17, 14 at 23:15

o

Beth, I'll try sending it again.

o

Nikki , I will send your box out on Monday. If that isn't ok please let me know.

Shirley, love that daylily!

Sharon

o

Beautiful daylily!! Sharon thats ok.

o

Stunning daylily, Shirley!

Does anyone know what this blue-ish flower is? The leaves are scented... kind of minty. I scattered some of the seeds that I received in the "Secret Santa" exchange and I must not have made a label for this one. Thanks!!!

Sheri

o

May be a type of anise hyssop.

o

Shirley - #1 Sheri's box -( Sherri sent and I received).
Sheri - #12 Susan's box -
Nikki - #7 Sharon's box
Erica - #8 Jasmine's box - (Jasmine sent)
Sharon - #9 Beth's box
Suzanne - #3 Carol's box
Beth - #4 Erica's box (Erica sent)
Susan - #2 Nikki's
Carol - #6 Laura's

Sheri-I received your awesome box today...thank you so much for making our swap so much fun and putting together that wonderful box. I sure needed those labels and black sharpie pen. I potted all my goodies and can't wait to add them to my flower beds.

I will think of another game.

Night ladies

Shirley

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here