Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: *Fall New,Exotic & New Brugmansia Swap -2006*

Posted by godsgarden9 z9LA (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 3, 06 at 22:27

I am busy during the summer and because of the summer heat, it is not the best time to trade plants. I will start trading plants in the Fall. I already have over 30 different varieties of brugmansia that I will have ready for swap in the Fall. Sign up today, and as we get closer, to the Fall we will line up trades for you. If you have any brugmansia plants and or cuttings, please make a list, and you can email me any time after signing up, and I will update your list of what you have to trade. Also you can put together a wish list of any varieties, singles, named varieties, colors, doubles, triples, etc. I have spent hundreds of dollars over the past two years to build a wonderful selection. So here is how it works...
1) List of varieties you have to trade.

2) List of varieties or types you are looking for.(wish list)

3) List whether you can send cuttings, at least 6 inches and how many you plan on sending of each variety.

4) List the name and size of rooted plants.

5)For more unusual varieties, you will get a replacement to similar or greater value, or double or triple amount of plants and or cuttings if wanted instead. state your preference. I will rate each of the varieties on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the rarest to 1 being the most common variety. Right before trading I will set a value and add an extra cuttings and or plants depending on the plant swap. I will send a listing of all the plants available and you can select the plants you want according to your total number of plants

6) For example plain white cuttings would be one point each
-plain white plant would be three points
-double white cuttings would be three points
-double white plants would be six points
-New rarer species would be six points for cuttings
-New rarer species plants would be ten points or greater

7) So all you need to do is sign on interest, and I will send you updates through to fall. I guarantee that you will have a much better selection than ever before. Please post first, but then send me a email, to godsgarden9@yahoo.com, entitled 2006 New & Exotic Brug Swap and I will send you the details

* Remember free cuttings and or plants to all the participants of the swap. Thank you and be excited for the potential of a spectacular new fall brugmansia selection.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: *Fall New,Exotic & New Brugmansia Swap -2006*

I am interested in a Brug exchange. I will send you a list in the next days. Thanks Claudia

o

I would love to join your Brug exchange. I only have a couple varieties right now, but will be adding more as the summer goes on. Right now I just have a NOID peach and also have Brugmansia Sanguinea seedlings.

Thanks for including me

Tina

o

hello, i am interested. but i only have a few different ones right now.the rest are unnamed.. 3 of my named ones are kinda small just yet.

o

I would love to be included in your swap.I only have a few brugs but I am going to try and aquire more soon.I will send my list in a few days....thanks
shirley

o

I have brugs I can get my list together Rosie

o

I would love to swap for cuttings... I will email you my brug list.
Trish

o

Hi,
I would love to be included in your brug swap. I will send you a list after the weekend.

Thanks,
Jean

o

Hi,
What a great idea, I would love to be included. I will send you a list soon.
Jill

o

Hey Willy. Was wondering if there were any updates on the Brug swap? Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here