Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
binky123_gw

NEW: 100 for 100 round robin/wish list/Wilmoth

Binky123
10 years ago

Hi its me Wilmoth again I am going to do a round robin with all of my old friends for 100 for 100 seed packs in this round robin you can ask for seeds you want from other players. Each player will need to send in a minimum of 100 seed packs to play. These seeds need to be in by July 30th that is the deadline. I hope we can all have a great time amongst friends and get alot of cool seeds and some of our wishes as well. I am Binky123 on here but it is Wilmoth I would like to thank many of my old friends for hanging in there with me when dad was sick he passed away January 2009 with brain/lung cancer. I have just recently rejoined garden web as binky123 because I forgot my email pswd to yahoo and my GW pswd. but chemocurl is supposed to help me reset to Wilmoth soon. I hope some of my Round Robin friends will join me in sharing the joy of recieving a great selection of seeds.Seeds will go out August 10th and I will begin again.You can look me up under Wilmoth in the review. Looking forward to this as I have just recently rejoined gardening after 4 years. Thanks Donna

Comments (22)

• zzackey
    10 years ago

Is this just for old friends?

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

no its open for all friends old and new feel free to join thanks wilmoth

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Does anyone have any wishes for seeds of a certain kind?be sure to post them thanks

• zzackey
    10 years ago

How many seeds per pack do I need to send?

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

What do you think is a good amount ? i think 5-10 seeds in a pack? Zackey good to have you what kinds of seeds are you looking for? Anything special on your wish list?

• zzackey
    10 years ago

That sound like a good amount for seeds. I am looking mostly for edibles and unusual ones. Super large pumpkins. I already have some Howden pumpkin seeds. We want to grow a few for our church's Pumpkin patch. People are willing to spend large amounts of $$ on large ones. Walmart and Winn Dixie only sells the average size ones. Then we want to sell some ourselves. I would love to have a produce stand out in front of our house. Also looking for medicinal herbs. Skullcap (eerie name!), anise, hyssop. I have lots of Holy Basil I grew myself. It seeds like crazy! Also looking for any yellow, purple, pink or blue flowering plants. Good beneficial insect attractors. Also any heirloom veggie seeds. I have lot of flower seeds and some veggie seeds I can trade. So excited about this swap! I never traded so many packs at once! Thanks for doing this cool swap! zackey

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

zackey I have your pumpkin seed I kept these from halloween I will split them with you. I have pink spider -pink laura bush petunia -heavenly blue morning glory -grandpa otts purple morning glory- yellow- red and pink bird of paradise -hope these sound good for now still looking up some cool ones to trade was hoping to get at least 10 people in this swap but theres still time.

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

I'd love to join. This will be my second time playing Round Robin. 5-20 seeds per pack should be good.

I am looking for:
    1. Kale
    2. Stapelia
    3. Tulip

I have:
    1. Barrel Cactus
    2. Joshua Tree
    3. Sweet Pea
    4. Yellow Bell Pepper
    5. Marygold mini orange n yellow mixed

Have fun.

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

5-10 seeds per pack on this round robin is good. So now we have 3 players cool Senjanevada I never heard of a tulip seed these come from bulbs right? Also no marygolds in this swap.Im pretty sure everyone has those but if a member wants some please feel free to ask for them ok. Please let us know what you have for the swap so we can look them up and if you want any favorite ask for it who knows maybe a member has it. What we are looking for is 100 different types of seed 100 packs per player so if someone sends 50 seed packs of the same kind sorry you will be getting those back. Let me know if anyone has any questions.These seeds go out on July the 30th so I need them here to me by July 25th no later to get them ready to go out send your seeds in a padded envelope with 5-6 stamps if less are needed to ship the stamps will be returned in your seed package ok thanks donna

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I will be looking through seeds tonight will post some I have tonight ok. I have cosmos sensation zachey you might like those they are pink whites and reds mix.

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

Donna, I have a question. To join I have to have 100 different kind of seeds = 100 packs of 5-10 seeds?

I don't have 100 different kind of seeds, probably have 10. And, I don't think I can make 100, not all my plant produce seeds.

Let me know. Thank.

Btw, never heard Tulip seeds as well, but probably there is.

• zzackey
    10 years ago

The seeds you mentioned sounded good. I'm really looking for edibles. Veggies, herbs, especially medicinal ones and some fruits, like pineapple guava and papaya. Then fill in with flower seeds if this is possible.

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

yes 100 for 100 is the round robin we are doing I will do another one in the winter if you want to join us then sorry it wouldnt be fair if you sent 5-10 seed typesand another players sent 100 types again so sorry

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

anyone out there have 100 types for 100 other types?

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

No need to sorry Donna. Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it.

I did nor realized I need to have 100 packages to join. It is too many, I don't have large plant collection.

Maybe some other time for smaller exchange.

Good luck to you all and have fun.

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I will have one this winter if you want to join it will be a smaller amount then too

• zzackey
    10 years ago

What is a pink spider?

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

cleome zachey

• zzackey
    10 years ago

I think I will have to back out of this one. Sorry! I just had shoulder surgery and I can't see myself packing 100 envelopes.

• borge99
    10 years ago

May I join? I have 100 for 100, lots of veggies summer and winter, lots of flowers. should I list them all here? that might take me a day or two. I am mostly interested in italian seeds, they grow the best in the heat here.

• Binky123
    Original Author
    10 years ago

BORGE99 you can join but i do not have alot of italian seeds to trade have lots of vegetable and plant seeds though Sorry Zachey I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better too.

• becki25msmolly
    10 years ago

I would have loved to join this exchange...bummer i seem to see these when it's too late oh well next time