Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
who is sweetkittenrita@yahoo.com???

Posted by dan_the_mailman Michigan (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 08 at 23:45

I just received the following e-mail from her and was wondering what the heck she's talking about???

This message originated at GardenWeb]

Count me out.
After the rudness displaied in the last trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who is sweetkittenrita@yahoo.com???

Dan, sending you an email...

Tracy
:o)

o

Tracy, please send me one also:)

o

Okay I want to know too. This is intriquing! diene

o

me, 4... inquiring minds wanna know... weird!! lol

o

OMG! Secrets, secrets are no fun! I gotta know too!

Allison

o

Oh come on Tracy!!! You know you have to send it to ALL of us!! LOL! Boy, I guess I did miss a lot while I was gone!

Dan, so much for that "being good" you were talking about! LOL!

Vic

o

me too..me too!!

o

Hmm... now I've gotta know too. I haven't seen any rudeness in any of the swaps.

Kathy

o

Sorry girls, I don't have all the facts. I just wanted to let Dan know that there may have been a mistake made with him receiving that email after I did a little digging. Something having to do with mistaken group identities. For all who may be involved I don't want to say anything that would hurt feelings. Love you all!

Smooches!
Tracy

o

yep, let's just call it a case of mistaken identity, and let it fade away. it's over and done with, so let's let the past remain in the past, whatever happened to cause it all.
and Tracy? Smooches to you too!!! But be careful, Diene has a way of making me behave myself, darn it!!! LOL!!!

Okay, I'm feeling a bit hot and sticky, time to go over to the July swap and jump in the pool with everyone else, whether they're skinnydipping or not! ROFL!!!

ready or not Ladies, here I come!!!

o

I've had a couple of mistaken emails too (not from the person named in the post). From someone saying they are coming to my house for a visit and will be here soon). Nothing happened though, no one showed up.. LOL! The person who sent my strange emails had 'horse' somewhere mixed in the name. I can't recall the exact name.

Deb

o
purple?

Purplehorse? I should of written the name down!

Deb

o

hate it when that happens!! and if you get so many trades going and you click on a name that was above or below the name you meant to click on, OOPS!! or reply to one that you "thought" was someone else!! i am famous for that!! LOL i reply'd last night to my hubs accidently and meant to reply to my dad, they were on the same thing, my dad sent me the email, i forwarded it to hubs, and i replied to hubs by mistake. thinking i was repliying to dad!! LOL
my hubs keeps his email cleaned out all the time, i keep emails that i think are important for a while. LOL now i know why ya don't!!! LOL at least i didn't say anything bad, as if i have that bone in my body lately. well the mood hasn't stricken me. HEE HEE :')) LOL Medo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here