Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

who is sweetkittenrita@yahoo.com???

dan_the_mailman
15 years ago

I just received the following e-mail from her and was wondering what the heck she's talking about???

This message originated at GardenWeb]

Count me out.

After the rudness displaied in the last trade.

Comments (13)

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Dan, sending you an email...

Tracy
    :o)

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Tracy, please send me one also:)

• diene
    15 years ago

Okay I want to know too. This is intriquing! diene

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

me, 4... inquiring minds wanna know... weird!! lol

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

OMG! Secrets, secrets are no fun! I gotta know too!

Allison

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Oh come on Tracy!!! You know you have to send it to ALL of us!! LOL! Boy, I guess I did miss a lot while I was gone!

Dan, so much for that "being good" you were talking about! LOL!

Vic

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

me too..me too!!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Hmm... now I've gotta know too. I haven't seen any rudeness in any of the swaps.

Kathy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Sorry girls, I don't have all the facts. I just wanted to let Dan know that there may have been a mistake made with him receiving that email after I did a little digging. Something having to do with mistaken group identities. For all who may be involved I don't want to say anything that would hurt feelings. Love you all!

Smooches!
    Tracy

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

yep, let's just call it a case of mistaken identity, and let it fade away. it's over and done with, so let's let the past remain in the past, whatever happened to cause it all.
    and Tracy? Smooches to you too!!! But be careful, Diene has a way of making me behave myself, darn it!!! LOL!!!

Okay, I'm feeling a bit hot and sticky, time to go over to the July swap and jump in the pool with everyone else, whether they're skinnydipping or not! ROFL!!!

ready or not Ladies, here I come!!!

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

I've had a couple of mistaken emails too (not from the person named in the post). From someone saying they are coming to my house for a visit and will be here soon). Nothing happened though, no one showed up.. LOL! The person who sent my strange emails had 'horse' somewhere mixed in the name. I can't recall the exact name.

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Purplehorse? I should of written the name down!

Deb

• medontdo
    15 years ago

hate it when that happens!! and if you get so many trades going and you click on a name that was above or below the name you meant to click on, OOPS!! or reply to one that you "thought" was someone else!! i am famous for that!! LOL i reply'd last night to my hubs accidently and meant to reply to my dad, they were on the same thing, my dad sent me the email, i forwarded it to hubs, and i replied to hubs by mistake. thinking i was repliying to dad!! LOL
    my hubs keeps his email cleaned out all the time, i keep emails that i think are important for a while. LOL now i know why ya don't!!! LOL at least i didn't say anything bad, as if i have that bone in my body lately. well the mood hasn't stricken me. HEE HEE :')) LOL Medo