Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

o
update: umteenth pp thread for july!

Posted by sassyd z8/SC (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 2:55

Before I post this update, I'm requesting ALL Pedal Pusher members to NOT respond to anymore posts OR emails from
ptilda! Forward them to me and I will deal with them. I'm not getting into more than that on the boards.
Email me.
Ok we have a little re-working of the boxes.
Box #1 (Karen)
Hosta 'Paul's Glory'
Heuchera 'Melting Fire'
Daylily's:
'Siloam Fairy Tale Pink'
'Bama Bound'
'Bela Lugosi'
'Joan Senior'
Sedums:
'Neon'
'Tricolor'
Dianthus 'Telstar Picotte'
Lavender 'True'
This noid Iris (see picture above)
And this noid Iris (see picture above)
Also a Pillsbury Party Cookbook 144 pages
Daylily:
'Nefertiti'
'Pandora's Box'
'Eenie Allegro'

Box #2 (Lisa)
echinacea green envy *changed from green jewel*
obedient plant- miss manners
sedum-blue spruce
carex- red rooster
pulmonaria- roy davidson
geum- lady stratheden
campanula takesimana-elizabeth
lily of the valley-pink
helianthus lemon queen
ligularia-unknown cultivar
knipofia- from bluestone
yarrow- Heidi from bluestone
heuchera blackout ****added
false solomons seal ****added
Plus an item that she has posted for us to see.

Box #3 (Shirley)
Daylily-'Beautiful Edgings'
Daylily-'Egyptian Queen'
Daylily-'Spacecoast Bold Design'
Daylily-'Liquid Sunshine'
Daylily-'Rib Tickling'
Bearded Iris-'Vibrations'
Bearded Iris-'Coral Point'
Bearded Iris-'Gotta Lotta Bodda'
Siberian Iris-'Lemon Veil'
Louisiana Iris-'Black Gamecock'
Japanese Iris-'Lion King'
Lilium-'Cappuccino'
Lilium-'Black Spider'
Tiarella-'Pink Brushes'
Hosta-'Elvis Lives'
Crocosmia-'Babylon'

Box #4 (Pat)
Daylily 'Lavender Tonic'
Geum 'Mrs. Bradshaw'
Echinacea 'White Swan'
Penstemon 'Red Riding Hood'
Balloon Flower 'Sentimental Blue'
Hosta 'Julie Morss' (so tagged from the nursery but I haven't seen much variation on this one)
Hosta 'Austin Dickinson'
Hosta 'Holy Mole'
Heuchera 'Cinnabar Silver' (though something could happen that I have to substitute 'Peppermint Spice')
1 year Subscription to your choice of one of the following magazines: "Southern Living" (13 issues), "Country Living" (12 issues), "Midwest Living" (6 issues) or "Better Homes & Gardens" (12 issues).
Lamiastrum 'Herman's Pride'
Candylily - Pardancanda norrisii 'Kiba Giants'
Echinacea 'Summer Sky'
Echinacea 'Rocky Top'
Variegated Liriope

Box #5 (Alana)
Daylilies
Rosey Returns
Exotic Treasure
Custard Candy
Wild Horses
Riviera Rhapsody
Bearded Iris
Gazoo
Unstable Gene
Her Kingdom
Galactic Warrior
Magical Encounter
Others
Hosta, Blue Mouse Ears
Heuchera, "Mocha"
My non plant item is a quart sized copper watering pot. (picture above)

Box #6 (Carmen)
Chlorophaytum, Mandarin Plant-house plant
Peruvian Grape Ivy
Verigated mosquitoe plant- very pretty
Coleus Blackberry Waffle
Colocephalus Silver Bush
Ajuga Chocolate Chip
Heuchera Creme Brulee'
Lemon Grass, great for lemony tea
Hydrid Hosta "Sunhosta"beautiful large white flowers for in the SUN wooohooo
Juncus Twisted Arrows
Gag surprise that was gifted to me and I'm passing it on
Gardening bottle with fan and space for ice to keep you cool.
Daylily "fairy tale pink"
Daylily Joan Senior-white
Daylily Gorden Bigs -red
Plus a couple surprices

Box #7 (Deb)
Hardcover (very large book) "Martha Stewart's GARDENING Month by Month" 360 pages. Lots of info! (Book is like new)
Humming bird feeder made by First Nature
Magazines- Older issues..
2 Fine Gardening
Country Gardening
Burpee American Gardening Series/Garden Designs
Caladium bulb "Candidum" white with green veins
Caladium bulb "F.M Joyner" White with green netting, red veins
Allium (Color unknown) 12 bulbs
Seeds-
Sweet Autumn Clematis
Flowering Tobacco "Nicotiana Alata"
Pink Asiatic Lily
Monarda Wahpe
Heliopsis Helianthoides False Sunflower
Scarlet Flax
Nicotiana Sylvestris "Only the Lonely"
Sweet William
Veronica Spicata "Blue"
Best book of all.. 1,519 All Natural All Amazing Gardening Secrets by Reader's Digest, hardcover 383 pages (book is like new) Book highlites- Less weeding, greener grass, fewer bugs, bigger blooms!
Last book (softcover) used- Exotic Flowering Houseplants by William Davidson pgs. 96. Lots of info too, color pics!
Cute little plastic windchime- Hearts

Box #8 (Tracy)
Daylily "Moonlit Masquerade"
Daylily "Bella Lugosi"
Echinacea "Sundown"
Echinacea "Cygnet White"
Echinacea "Double Decker"
Echinacea "Pink Double Delight"
"Snowcap" Daisies
Lungwort "Roy Davidson"
Fern "Bradfords Beauty"
Hosta "Gold Edger"
Hosta "Veronica Lake"
Hosta "Golden Tiara"
Hosta "Fortunei Aureomarginata"
I will be adding a garden gift or two. I need to pick that still so I suppose that will just have to be a surprise
Ptilda is no longer a member of PP's. Please do not respond to any posts or emails from her, if she continutes to email members of this group, forward them to me.

Box #10 (Vic)
Daylilies
Ice Carnival
Rocket City
One more but I'm not sure what yet, (it's a good excuse
to go get another! : )
Blue oat grass
Strawberry Ribbon Grass
No ID Rose - This is a tall, 5ft rose. I just got some from a friends yard, they are bright pink. I was going to take a pic of the one that was in bloom but I planted it too close to the dog kennel....(live and learn)
IF the "winner" of my box would like I have a White flowering Yucca, but, don't feel obligated to take this one! I know some ppl like them, I don't, but they grow wild here : )
An assortment of seeds that I will try to match up to your wants list.
a pair of gloves, leather/suede size med
patio candle - I think it's Hyacinth scented, can't remember
and your choice of one of 3 bird feeders, I'll post pics tonight. One is a hummer feeder, and the other 2 are for seed.

Box #11 (Fran)
01. Trumpet Vine (deep red/orangey color)may lose it tops but will put out from the root
02. Seedling Night Blooming Jasmine (it will be about 4.5 to 5 inches tall, it is a seedling)
03. Star Jasmine 1 rooted Piece/Stem? (about 13 inches long)
04. Datura Lilac Lefleur
05. Datura Black Currant Swirl (seedling, not sure how big it will be it is about 2 inches now, they grow fast it will come potted)
06. Syringa vulgaris Common Lilac, French Lilac small plant divison
07. Malva sylvestris Mystic Merlin (young plant)
08. Heuchera 'Pewter Veil'
09. Hosta 'August Moon'
10. Verbena bonariensis
11. Tricyrtis 'Tojen' (Tojen Toad Lily)
12. Echinacea 'Pink Double Delight' young plants
13. Echinacea 'Mac 'N' Cheese' young plants
other items to be included be SURPRISED hehe

Box #12 (Sassy)
Daylilies...
America's Most Wanted
Freeda James
Golden Scroll
Jedi Tequilla Sunrise
Sweet As Honey
Slap Me Sassy
Iris......
Black Gamecock
Hemstitched
Honorable
Spring Peeper
Stop the Music
Wabash

Box #13 (Denise)
Brass Buttons New Zealand Brass Buttons 'Platt's Black'
Ester Reed Daisy
Coral honeysuckle
Voodoo Sedum
Angelina Sedum
Krebs II Hens and chicks
Lonicera Purpurea
Huechera Ring of Fire
NOID Purple/Black Iris
Apricot Foxglove
Hydrangea Emotion
Ludgers windsong x Peanut Brugmansia
added: Hibiscus 'Freedom'
and a couple of surprises

Current Standings
Tracy- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- You now have box 13 (Denise's) or can steal a box or you get complete box of surprises from Tracy that I'm sure you will adore btw!:)) Entirely up to you!
Karen- Box #4 (Pat's)
Pat- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Lisa- Box #3 (Shirley's) FROZEN
Deb- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Denise-Box #5 (Alana's) FROZEN
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)
Sorry, the #'s aren't going to match up now but we all get the picture. Email me if you need to!

One last word, ANYONE that brings distress to this group anymore, WILL be gone!

Sassy

(Btw, if something isn't right, forgive me, I don't know when I've been up this late)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update: umteenth pp thread for july!

Sorry, posted this to the wrong thread. The pp did not catch my eye this morning until I was leaving the forum.
Copied and pasted:
Busy night for you guys! I have a busy week. I normally only
work away 1 or 2 days, but I have scheduled 8 calls this week all over the state (baby needs a new pair of shoes) so I'll be on early and will check back in the evenings through Thursday. I probably won't be checking midday.
If someone steals my box and it becomes my turn, don't throw me out!!! I will be back.
Have a great Monday!

o

Good morning all!

I will go back one more time just to be sure that the box counts are correct.

congrats to those of you that won Shirleys beautiful lilies.

Happy picking!
Lisa

o

• Posted by pat_6 z6 NE KY (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 10:17

Shoot! I've been over at the other thread posting picturesa and chatting away this morning. Alana, Shirley and Carmen have been there too. If it weren't for Fran I guess we would have just continued on there! (Thanks, Fran.)

Shirley picked a box over there and now (I think) we're waiting for Tracy to pick again. I'll go double check.

o
My earlier post on the wrong thread

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 10:22

Now I know it's quite premature to post these pictures, as my project is a long way from finished. However, I'm excited about my progress and I'm thinking that a group of gardens will be able to see the "potential" here. LOL!
While you guys have been playing this week, I started work on installing a sidewalk between the end of the house and the new garage. The space is only about 8 ft. wide so my vision is to install this 4' wide walk and then (maybe next year) plant the sides with small hosta and similar sized plants. The walk in the picture is about 15' long. When finished, it there will be about 10' more walk at the 4' width and then it will widen into a "patio" of sorts for another 10-12'.

We had a horrid rain yesterday that washed out some of my edge pavers before I got soil packed in around them but that's okay. It won't take long to get back on track.

And, here is a picture of the gate I built last year with a plan to install it across the sidewalk, between the house and garage.

One year soon, I'll be caught up with those of you who have nearly perfected your gardens. For now, I'm still installing structural elements

o
Shirley's post from the other thread

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 10:24

Here's Shirley's post, which I cut and pasted from the other thread:

Congratulaions-To all the winners of the daylilies...I will mail out as soon as they have quit blooming. Boo Hoo I hate to see the last blooms.
Annie-So sorry for playing without you...I promise I will let everyone know well in advance the next time. I am with everyone on liking the spider daylilies. I will e-mail you and the others about e-bay.

Karen-I can't believe you took my box last night!!!And while I was sleeping. LOL

OK let's see I will take box #2...Tracy so sorry

Tracy-
Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #9 (ptilda's) FROZEN
Karen- Box #4 (Pat's)
Pat- Box #8 (Tracy's)
ptilda - Box #13 (Denise)
Deb- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

Shirley

o
My last post from the other thread

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 10:26

I have one more picture that I want to post. This is the rain barrel that I talked about a month or two ago. It's fairly large but I thought (and still think) that tucked in amongst the Limelight Hydrangeas (l) and the Arrowwood Viburnum (r) the scale is going to be just fine! (I cut the shrubs back severely this spring because they've been growing like weeds! By next year they'll be crowding the rain barrel again.)

I'll quit hogging up the thread space now.

Pat

o
Oh! I didn't know

Oh! I just read Sassy's intro. I guess maybe Shirley didn't see it either. She and Carmen may or may not be on the same page as the first post of this thread. I'm too confused to know.

o

Lisa, thank you for taking care of the count. I appreciate it.

Pat, I love the new walkway! I'd think that my hubby installed that walk. It is so professional! The gate is lovely. You made it? Really? I am even more impressed. I love the rain barrel. Are you going to put one of those potted plants in the top? Maybe some Twisted Juncus? I don't know why but I think that would look so fun.

Shirley, I was sleeping! I'm still rubbing the sleep from my eyes and here I found that you took MY box while I was snoozing snug in my bed. (boo boo face)

Well, fine then, I will steal Pat's box away from Karen for the final time! HA!

Karen, you don't mind if I take this do you? Thank you very much! (swaggering away, one more box out of play)

By the way, hugs to you all. I hope you all have a great day today. The birds are singing and the sun is shining again. A glorious morning here. :O)

o

WOOOOOOOOOOOOPPIIIII DOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
HUMMMMMMMM I get to pick again Or GET a surprise from Tracy
or get box 13 HUMMMMMM IT all sounds good can I get it all?
ROFLING..... MUST you make this so hard for me? Hah Hah Ha give me a minute

o

It's a beautiful morning here too, sun shining, light cool breezes! I already watered everything in the yard and wanted to start making a terrarium after this post. My Mom had a really neat large round glass ball I found in a closet that would make a perfect terrarium! I haven't done anything fun with plants in a long time. I picked up some cool clear blue glass stones (trying to mimic a river) so hopefully it turns out like I plan. ;) I also picked up lots of moss and natural looking stones, plus small tiny pieces of bark. Hmm, getting tons of ideas... better make this short!

Pat,
Your walkway turned out so nice! Hosta would really be a perfect accent on the sides! Especially the smaller growing varieties.
I have a micro mini that would be perfect for your walkway. I purchased this plant from ebay (as a mini) and it's much smaller than it should be, it has to have some sort of genetic defect. It loves to cluster, and the blooms are the smallest bloom I've ever seen. It's name should be tinkerbell!
Remind me (the next time I get your name in a swap) and I'll gladly send you a division, I would love to know if it grows like this for someone else.

Be back later,
Hugs-
Deb

o

OK I'v decided.
Tracy don't be mad I would love a surprise from you,if you want you can surprise me anyway LOL
I would love to pick a box BUT with all you dangerous ladies out there (I'm really scared of those rockets and stuff)
I can't help but choose box 13. Denise that is an awesome box and I am honored to have it.

MAY THE GAMES CONTINUE!!!!!!!

Halleluya and amen ROFLing :o)

o

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 11:14

Tracy - Thanks for the compliments. You always say just the right thing!

I AM excited about the walk and I love the way the colors are blending. As you know, it's not my first exposure to such a project; so I "do okay for a girl" (grin). I'm sure it's not even in the ballpark of the work Ed does. But even if it is, it probably takes me 10 times as long! I assure you, you and your children would starve if he worked at my pace. LOL!

As for the gate, yes, I did make it myself. I like working with wood, though I've never focused on it enough to become accomplished. In this instance, I needed a gate and I wanted one that looked a little "cottage-y". Since I couldn't find what I wanted, at Lowe's or Home Depot (which is about all we have) and since DH always wants to build the same gate, no matter what it's to be used for, I made a pattern and cut it out myself. Once he saw it, he was all for the style but I just couldn't get it through his thick head before hand.

I'll probably plant something in the top of the rain barrel next year. I'm not sure what it should be though. That barrel is about 50"+ high. It seems like most things would look like a little afterthought perched up there in top.

I'm so far behind in the game play that I thought Shirley had just taken my box from you. Instead, you are taking it from Karen... So, after all this time I'm really sending a box to you? Hmmm, should it include switches and coal? (Kidding)

I'm posting so I can see what Carmen decided.

o
Good choice, Carmen!

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 11:19

Carmen - I am pleased with your pick! Now maybe I can wheedle Tracy into including whatever she was going to give you in her game box that I'm holding! LOL! Can't hurt to try...

Pleeeeaaassse, Tracy. Can't I have whatever you would have sent Carmen too??? (We don't have to formally add it to the contents. That might make the others steal my box. Just slip it in before mailing.)

o

I will take box 4 from Karen.

o

Morning everyone! Well, late morning!

Pat, I love you walkway! It will be beautiful with flowers next year!

There goes Tracy! Stealing my box again!! Girl!....lol

Is this right?

Tracy- Box #4 (Pat's) Is this Frozen?
Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #13 (Denise's)
Karen-
Pat- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Deb- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

If so, I will choose......Box #8

o
checking back...

Alana, you have a very busy week ahead of you! Travel safe and you will have to post a picture of those new shoes. Must be Manolo Blahniks! LOL!

Carmen, I am very happy for you and your choice. Denise's box is fabulous. I would choose to keep it too.

Pat, I honestly think it looks like he did do it. :O) Fantastic. You should see how slow he moves on pavers. He has bad knees so it takes a very long time. He tries not to take those jobs anymore. He is soooo sore at the end of the day. I agree, you would need a very large something at the top of the rain barrel. hmmmm, giant fern?

Quit weedling for the gorgeous plants I was going to send Carmen, I see you are already packing coal and switches in the box. Stop that! Take those out right now. If hubby sees that stuff he's gonna chase me down. He'll probably save the coal for the kids stockings at Christmas, you wouldn't want that now would you? My poor kiddies...

I sent an email to everyone in the group. If you didn't get one please send me an email and I will get it right out to you.

o
box 4

Yes, Karen, I stole box 4 and it is frozen now. You have it 100% right! I got Pat's box forever! Even if she does stuff it with coal and switches. Evil girl.

o
Pat,

Pat! Karen stole my box away from you! (watching Pat go screaming down her driveway chasing Karen with a brick in her hand)

o
Deb

I love the sound of your terrarium. I have been thinking of making one in a large fish bowl that I have out in the work shop. Please post some pictures of what you're doing. I would love to steal some ideas from you. I have some blue glass bobbles that I could use and moss, what plants are you doing?

Which mini hosta do you have? My Teeny Weeny Bikini is super super tiny! so is Daisy Doolittle. I love how small they are. I bet your micro mini would be perfect next to Pat's walk.

o
RE: update: don' do it Tracy

Wait a minute Miss pattypants I am the injured party here if any body is going to get extras from Miss Tracy it should be me(hands on my hips head cocked)
Tracyyy don't do it or I'll tell the hosta guy I think he's arround here somewhere( looking arround)

DID I say I hate this message reject thig UGHhh

o
RE: update: Umteenth pp Thread for july!

lololol @ you Tracy! Pat, please don't throw that brick at me!!

Deb, I want to see some pics too! And some of your tiny hostas, Tracy!

o
sneaking

(whispering) Carmen, don't worry, I'm stuffing a bunch of goodies into a box for you. Don't tell Pat, she'll try to steal them anyway. She's so bad!

(shouting!) Hey! Wait a minute, Carmen, are you trying to blackmail me?

o
Carmen

I am also constantly forgetting to change the subject of posting so as not to get that annoying 'message rejected'!
When will I learn?? lol Usually I figure I shouldn't have to!

o
Karen,

Seems Pat stopped running...

Photobucket

I'll take some mini pictures for you this afternoon after Trombone lessons.

o

Hey! I have a tractor?? lol I have lunch to do, but will be back later. or I might go play on my tractor some more!!

o
Silly Karen

OMG, I think that is Pat on HER tractor chasing you down the road with a brick in her overalls.
ROFLMBO Pictures, Images and Photos

o
Karen, you sneak! You'd better run!

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 13:02

Taking a short break from grass mowing to see what's going on. You guys don't know how close to right Tracy's picture is! (We really do have a farm tractor, but I don't use it. I have been threatening to learn though, so I can move my own tractor buckets of soil/stone/whatever without having to rely on Chuck.) In truth, I was just on the ole John Deere mower but you know what they say, "nothing runs like a Deere"; so yes, Karen, you'd better get a head start, Missy!

Karen, I've had such a quiet game, waiting patiently for you guys to be finished. I haven't been mean or caused one bit of trouble (okay, I did get some statistics fouled up but that was an honest mistake). Why, oh why, would you steal my box???

But, since you did, I guess I'd like Lisa's Box #2 from Shirley. (No doubt I'm setting someone up to take Box 2 for the third time, thereby freezing it, but I'm so lost on who's had what, I won't even attempt to analyze!)

o

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 13:16

Deb - Thank you for the compliments on the walk and for the offer of a start of your diminutive hosta! I'd love that, whenever the stars align just right. :)

Your terrarium project sounds beautiful. I hope you'll post a picture when you're finished.

Karen - Thanks to you for the walk compliments too, though I'm sticking my tongue out at you for stealing my box! LOL!

Tracy - Does Ed have bad knees now, because of his line of work? That seems like a trade that would, indeed, wear out your knees.

I do most of my paver placing by bending at the waist. Of course, I can only stay in that position for so long 'til I'm light-headed. Then I have to sit on my butt, on the finished walk and work in the space in front of me! That slows progress considerably. Those biggest stones are fairly heavy and I can't move them around so well from that position.

BTW, I SAW that secret post to Carmen about goodies coming her way!

Awww, Carmen, you don't have to fuss at me for pleading. Even if Tracy had been nice enough to send me extras (which she wouldn't have because she's a little mean to me when I whine (giggle)), Karen stole my box. I'm going to miss that box and I doubt I'll ever have it again. (sniffing and dabbing at my eyes)

Hey! Wait a minute! South Dakota isn't that far away and I've got this tractor... Come to think of it, that box isn't in the post yet and Cleveland is a lot closer!

o

Oh, I get it now!!! Duh! Im still running with that box!! Yes Pat, I sat quietly with my box for quite some time too, and then POOF!! Tracy took it away! sniffle sniffle! lol So I had no other choice than to take yours away. Please forgive me!

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Karen- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Deb- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

I'll keep my eyes open for any RED tractors carrying brick waving ladies! lol

o
oops!

I forgot to change Tracy's box 4 to 'Frozen'.

Tracy- Box #4 (Pat's) FROZEN
Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Karen- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Deb- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

o

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 14:44

Karen - Up 'til now you've seemed so sweet! That box you sent me last month was very nice and thoughtful. I just didn't expect such a move from you! Well, I suppose everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so I'm going to forgive you this time. If, however, I manage to get that box back, you'd better just not bother it any more! If you do, I'll enlist Tracy's help in retaliation. (You know, she has a whole arsenal of weapons! And she doesn't hesitate to use them, either. Remember poor Alana's yard? Yeah, I thought so!) :)

o

OMG, you gals are too much! LOL

Pat, put that tractor in high gear and go girl!!!
Your pathway and gate look awesome!! You are very talented!

Carmen, I will chat with you when I get home tonight, I'm just finishing lunch (all 20 mins) and don't really feel like broaching the subject of colon blows at the moment! lol

I'll check in tonight, if not sooner......

o

Pat, oh Thank you so much for giving me that 2nd chance. I promise never to do it again! (boy that was hard to type with my fingers crossed! Whew!) lol

Tracy, you wont blow up my yard, will ya??? I do remember Alana's yard! I'll behave!

o

I'm still laughing, sorry, did Pat just say she was willing to give you a second chance? Oh that is just too rich. Watch her like a hawk, Karen. Don't let her out of your sight.

Karen, of course I would never do anything to you. liar Pictures, Images and Photos

Pat, are you on I-71 yet? Gotta get the yard ready for you if you're coming...

Photobucket

To answer your question on my hubby's cute old knees. Yes, it is the work that is wearing out his joints. He spends most days doing repetitive motion with laying brick and block. He also lays large sandstone slabs by hand. He uses those for stair treads and porch tops. He also is up and down ladders or scaffolding all day long when doing chimneys. It is a lot of strain on the body carrying those big loads up and down. The up side is he's a big strong man with a great butt. (ROFL!)

o

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 16:38

Karen - You are such a talented prevaricator! I believed you right up until I learned you were typing with you fingers crossed. :)

You know, Tracy is pretty good at that too! No matter what she says to you, I think I might have her on my side here, since she's stuck with my box now. If she helps me out, there might be an extra heuchera or hosta in there. (You know, I heard she's a sell-out for those types of plants! LOL!)

Tracy - I am on my way to your house right now! I'm posting this as I barrel down the highway on an open-topped tractor. hair blowing in the wind, bugs in my teeth (no price is too high) and steering with my knees so I can type!

Okay. I've got to go finish grass cutting for today. I should get finished just in time to start supper! Woo Hoo!

o
Tracy

Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 16:40

Oh, Tracy, I meant say I'm sorry to hear about Ed's joints but congrats on the most excellent view!

o

Oh my, a word for me to look up. Prevaricator. lol I really don't know what that means. But I get the idea. :) I almost had you til I let it slip about the crossed fingers. Sometimes I forget if I'm thinking it, saying it, or typing it!

So all I have to do to bribe Tracy not to blow up my yard is offer her some heuchera or hosta plants. I better go round some up, just in case!

My hubby came home early, and is cannig green beans. We should get about 14 qts. Yippee!

o

Karen, you took the words out of my mouth, "prevaricator? grabbing dictionary... Ohhhhh! Got it! (chuckling...) Oh and bribes are accepted here. We also take Visa and Mastercard. (batting eyelashes, looking innocent)

Uh, Pat, you already let the cat out of the bag. Remember? Something about some coal and a switch? Big incentives there. Sheeze!

Nice image there of you trucking down the highway, looking for adventure, with bugs in your teeth. Somehow turned into Bill and Ted when you said "Most Excellent" with my view of Ed's tushy. LOL!
bill and ted Pictures, Images and Photos

o

Do you girls see what I mean with those tanks? I'm so glad I held tight to Denise's box. Wheww that was soo close.

Tracy you put that thing back before you hurt yoosef.

Karen you can borrowee my disionary if ya wana

o

Why Thank you Carmen! I'd luv two bowwer yur dikshunairy!
lolol

Tracy, I never thought of that! haha Most excellant!

Oh, before I forget, after supper I have to get groceries and a birthday present for hubby, so if I'm MIA, don't worry, it will only be for a couple of hrs. I will check back as soon as I get my perishables put away! I promise! And my fingers aren't crossed! :)

o
hello everyone

Hi, Just checking in. You guys look like you have been busy stealing today.

Pat, I love that gate. The sidewalk looks very nice also. I wish I were that talented.

My husband and I went to Lancaster Co. for the day(amish country). It seems worlds away, lifestyle wise. We had a very nice day. The little one has hit the terrible two's stage and that was quite evident today. But it was still a good day despite her theatrics.

I am very happy with my box and can't wait to actually get my hands on it. Mwahahahaha....

Denise

o

Just popping in quick, can't wait for this day to end...
Please have a nice cold beer waiting for me ladies when I get off work...

Lisa, where are we on boxes? who's turn is it? When can I have Frannie mail my box?? I want it NOW! LOL

o

Karen, go buy him some oysters while you're at the store. I think that would be a fun thing to serve him on his birthday! LOL! Or as Pat would say "Most Excellent" my little prevaricator! (giggling uncontrollably)

Hi Carmen! You are a wise woman indeed! Very clever, very clever!

Denise, I love going to Amish country here in Ohio. It has a wonderful feel to it and the food is fantastic. I always go when peaches are in season. Peach PIE! Yum!

You have a 2 year old girl? That is so great. We had 4 boys before our little girl came along. Her good days usually made up for her bad days and then some. She is 4 years old now and quite a girly girl. Enjoy your little one while she is still little. Before you know it she will singing Hanna Montana tunes and worrying about clothes. (mine is already, rolling eyeballs)

Lisa is still at work I think. It is Shirley's turn to pick next, I believe Pat stole her box.

o

Tracy, An oyster fan he is not, but he did just buy some pickled turkey gizzards. Ewwww, Ewwww, and doulbe Ewwwwwwww! I don't know how he can eat them. The smell alone is enough to make me sick! He also likes the sardines in the can.

Denise & Tracy, I would love to be able to visit the Amish communities. I'm guessing they are very peaceful and relaxing.

Vic, I have some beer on ice, just for you! Well, ok, for everyone! :)

Except for 1 daycare child, I am kidless! My boys went to a friends and my daughter is at volleyball practice. It will be just hubby and I for supper. He is getting leftover lasagne. (He'll be thrilled, he had it for lunch, too!) hehe

o

Hi girls,

It's Shirleys pick next... I just went through all the threads(3 hours worth!] and have the counts With time stamps to be sure they are right. I need to cook dinner for the family but will post a bit later on tonight.

Lisa

o
RE: update: Umteenth pp thread for July!

Oh my Lisa! 3 hrs! You deserve a cold beer with Vic!

o

A quick post, Pat I wanted to tell your walkway is looking great and I love the pic showing the rain barrel!

Carmen, Carmen, Carmen! I'm am such a dunce, I completely forgot to tell you I got the Aguga & Key Lime Heuchura. Yes girls, Carmen got my Heu-Cherry! lol My 1st and I love it! It's all potted up and happy:) Thank you so much sweetie! I truely appologize for being so late letting you know, I hate it when I forget something important!

Karen you'll have to tell him what Jerry tells me when I cook fried okra, you eat that crap when I'm not here! lol

Lisa, I'm so sorry you went to all that trouble, I'm sure your numbers were just fine! Hugs sweetie, hope you got my email.

I'll be back, time to eat.
Sassy

o

Sassy! I'll remember that one! :)

Well, its off to the store for me. Be back as soon as possible!

o

OK I will take #12 Sassy's

Shirley

o

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

The sidewalk is stunning, when all is done and planted it will be gorgeous!!!!
As far as the gate goes, YOU GO GIRL, WOOHOOO, girl with powertools!!! Toolbelt Diva at work!!!! hehe

Ok, I am tired, I need a nap.

:) Fran

o

Karen, just reading about that pickled turkey guizzard stuff... oh, I don't think I can say what that has done to my stomach. I'll pass on the beer and have a nice ginger ale instead. Oh boy...

If you and the family come to Ohio to go to Cedar Point next summer then we will meet up and I will take you all down to Berlin or Sugarcreek. They have wonderful communities there with quaint towns and lots of horses and buggies on the roads. There are beautiful farms along the country side, not a single electric line run to any of them. I always am amazed at the abilities of the amish and what they accomplish without modern technology.

Vic, sit down and relax, put your feet up. Karen will pamper you.

Sassy, that was so sweet of Carmen! What a nice gal she is. I just got a peak at the Chocolate Chip Ajuga for the first time recently, it is so cool! I know you will love the heucheras. It won't be long before you are collecting them like daylilies.

Carmen, You rock! That was very sweet of you!

Lisa, I feel terrible. I believe it would take me twice as long to get through all those threads. Thank you for doing it. You are wonderful. Hugs!

Where is Fran?

Pat, did you fall off the tractor on the highway?

o

Okay, I'm back! dinner has been served and cleaned up for the night.

This is the box count to date.

1 has been chosen 2 times
2 " " 6 times
3 " " 9 times
4 " " 7 times and frozen
5 " " 11 times and frozen
6 " " 3 times counting carmines pick
7 " " 0
8 " " 2 times
10 " " 1 time
11 " " 1 time
12 " " 9 times(including shirleys last pick)
13 " " 3 times

Karen, you have had box #2 twice already,Pat has it now and it was taken from Shirley. It is now available for you to steal! Well, if you get a chance!

Deb, you have had 12 twice but cannot steal it from Shirley.

DEB< PICK AGAIN PLEASE>>>>

THank you for your support everyone!

Lisa

o

I logged on expecting to have to read through a couple of full threads. You guys have slowed down.
I made it through today's posts pretty fast.
That is a beautiful sidewalk Pat! Do you do contract work?

When I said "baby needs a new pair of shoes" I meant it!
This is Allie MacKenlee, probably the prettiest, smartest 5 week old on the planet.
Photobucket
She is also my first and only grandchild. Everytime I go somewhere I find something that is absolutely essential to her well being, like cute little dresses and shoes that I need her to have. Nana Alana needs to make more money!

o

Oh Alana....thats just the start of it hun:)) Shes just beautiful. I know what you're saying, something about those 1st and only grandbaby girls!!! Love the name!

o

Seeing her makes me want another one. She is so cute.

o
Monkey toes

Thank you Sassy and Denise! She has my toes and my double chin.

I will peek back in before bed to see if anything's going on. Have a good evening.

o
Little Allie

Alana she is beautiful. Goodness, my eyes misted up when I saw your little grandaughter. What a beautiful, sweet baby Allie is. Congratulations to you and her parents. She is precious.

baby congrat Pictures, Images and Photos

o

Pat-Your project is looking great...can't wait to see it finished..and that gate..WOW.

Denise & Tracy-I love the Amish People and have been to Pennsylvania and Ohio. I told DH he better get me home because I could live with those folks. In Ohio I can remember we stopped at an amusement park and DH rode a roller coaster called the BEAST...I chickened out at the last minute and would not ride with him.

OK I will trade my box for Allie. Alana what a precious little baby doll. Little girls just steal my heart...I can't help it.

Shirley

o

I'm back! I unloaded groceries as fast as I could, looks like a tornado struck my kitchen! It always does anyway, lol.

Tracy, that would be so much fun!! Heck, Id be just as happy taking a tour of your backyard!! :O) Oh, and my hubby caught on right away about the oysters. lol

Hi Lisa, Denise and Sassy!

Hi Fran! Hope you're having a nice nap!

Alana, Allie is adorable!! Congrats on your first grandchild!

Vic, are you ready for the cold beer yet?

o
oops

Hi Shirley! I had my post open so long, that I missed your post!

o

Alana,
Allie is beautiful! I love babies! I would love another baby, but my Husband's hesitant. ;) We already have 2.

It's my turn again!~ Let me go peek and see what boxes are left. Be back in a minute..

Ok, box #6, the Chlorophaytum, Mandarin Plant-house plant sounds very interesting (I love houseplants).

Deb

o

Aww Alana can I bite those precious cheeks? she is precious
Honey I know you will enjoy her, and wait till starts telling stories.
That was my favorite time with my grands,I have 3, age 20,14and 4, my 4yr.old I don't see very often but the other 2 are with me all the time,I LOVE IT

well Im headed for bed see ya in the morrow.:0)

o

Shirley, I think I could live with them too. The more rural the land the happier I get. I love the smells, the sloping hills, I even think the grass really is greener in Amish country. Their land is so beautiful, a truly peaceful place to be.

I remember The Beast. That was Kings Island by Cincinatti. We went there when I was 12. I rode that evil thing. I would never do it twice. You are smart to have stayed off. LOL!

I don't think Alana will sit for you swapping for Allie, she looks like a very protective Grandma. She blew up my tank, you know. There won't be a safe place for you in the world. :O)

Karen, We would have a great time and I'll even let you see my yard. I don't think you'd sneak a shovel in the trunk like Pat would. (chuckling at your hubby)

Fran, no napping now. It's too close to bed time.

(Looking up and down the street to see where Deb has run off to)

o

Box 6. You picked box 6.
Mad Chicken Pictures, Images and Photos

I need a moment to compose myself.

o

Lol at Alana....

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Karen- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #

o

NO, Karen! That box ain't frozen! Nahhhh......*evil grin*

Actually, I'm just kidding, I do believe it is. lol

Just giving Tracy & Pat a hard time:))

o

Alana, Deb stole your box but that's okay, you still have that beautiful baby girl. She's a keeper! Congrats to you, enjoy her....

please pick again.

Pat, your pics are great, love the walkway!

I cant stay on tonight my neck is killing me. I'll check back in the morning.

OH, is box 13 frozen or is carmine back into the game?

Lisa

o

Ahhhhh, (putting feet up and grabbing 2 ice cold beers)
Yes, I said TWO, it's really been one of those days!
Thanks Karen! You're the greatest!! Just don't tell the other girls I said that! ;~)

Alana! She is just precious! I bet you are in heaven!!

Deb, oh what the heck, go for it! You have the control! hehe How old are your other 2?

Lisa! I completely forgot to send your postage!!! I'm so sorry, it will go in the mail tomorrow! I went to get it out of my purse and mail it and I remembered Jamie took all my cash - GRRRRR, then I forgot about it till on my way home today!

When you girls looked up "prevaricator" you could have just posted the meaning to save me the trouble of looking it up! LOL
In our house we say "liar liar pants on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire" LOL

My day was so wonderful because Jamie called and informed me that he was on his way home, he just left this morning and drove 4 hrs to find out the guy they are working for wrote them bad checks for the last 2 week pay period, moved out of state, and owes them for another 40 hrs on top of the bad check hours! Needless to say, they didn't stay up there and work. We knew this job was almost over, but they still had a couple weeks left of work to do and didn't think this guy would skip town like that. He has been working for him for a while now. "sigh"
Oh, I can't seem to get ahold of my tennants in MI, and they havent' pd June or July rent!
Yes Karen, I'll take 2 more!

OK, just had to get that off my chest! NOW, who's up next???
I'm gonna post this and find out! : )

o
Karen!

NO, Karen! That box ain't frozen! Nahhhh......*evil grin*

Actually, I'm just kidding, I do believe it is. lol

Just giving Tracy & Pat a hard time:))

o
RE: update: Umteenth pp thread for july!

Oh crap, I did it again! Sorry!

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #13 (Denise's) ?
Karen- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #1(Karen's)
Alana-Box #

o
Ok, I have a ghost!

How in the heck that happened I have no idea, don't ask me to splain! Because I can't:(

Sassy

o
Time to duck and cover

I'll pick 1
Duck and Cover Pictures, Images and Photos

o
RE: update: umteenth PP thread for july!

Vic, did I get that right? How are those beers going? :) Need anymore?

o
Hmmm...

That is one scary chicken!
Notice how quietly I picked #6

Off and running!

Deb

o
safe while sleeping?

I need to go to bed now. Fran would not hurt a sleeping woman. I hope.
I'll check back in the am
Alana

o
Fran!!!!

Wake up!! It's your turn!!

Karen, your doing a fine job!

o
1 is the loneliest number

1, I said 1. I just tried to keep Fran from noticing I said 1.

o
Lisa

I hope your neck feels better!
You go relax, I'll keep an eye on the thieves, I mean Girls! : )

o
RE: DON't touch my box

Hey Lisa I think we should also freeze box 13 since it's not available anymore.
Nobody better touch my box Or I'll have to borrow Tracy's tank and come after you. hehe

Night night

o
lol

Alana, did you say ONE? Box 1, is that the box you picked? So you want to take box 1 from FRAN??? Is that it??
Shhhh, I would just sneak away quietly if I were you...

o
Lisa

I hope your neck feels better, too.

Alana, I wasn't sure if that was a 1 or not, lol!

Fran, it's time to wake up from your sweet little dreams! :)

o
Is this right?

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #13 (Denise's) FROZEN
Karen- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #2 (Lisa's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Is this right now? I'm getting confused, lol! (it doesn't take much, does it!)

o
***sigh***

I guess I'm not sure if Carmen's box is frozen or not. Earlier I had it as not frozen. Anyone?? lol I don't want to keep putting the wrong thing down!

o
tank?

Ummm Carmen, you might want to borrow someone elses tank, Alana blew up Tracy's! LOL

FRAN!!!! Wake up sleepy head! OR, are you there trying to decide what box again! LOL
If you are sleeping, you know you are going to be up ALL night!!!

o
Karen

I'm not sure either! I think her last box was frozen so they were going to let her decide if she wants it frozen, and I believe she said yes it's frozen. Here, have a beer and don't worry about it, we will both be in bed when Fran wakes up in the middle of the night to pick a box! LOL

I am going to bed now! Talk to you girls tomorrow!

Vic

o

Night Vic! I think that sounds like a good idea!

I'm at least going to go turn my brain into mush in front of the tv for awhile....(just what I need)

o

omg! I can't believe what I missed in the 1/2 hour that I was gone! HOLY MOLY!

I am still laughing because Karen said Crap, Alana is a psychotic cleaver weilding chicken and Sassy has a ghost! (shoulders heaving, stifling laughter)

Box 13 is frozen in Carmen's frigid little hands so everyone needs to back off that box!

Bunch of psychos!

o

8 I said box EIGHT
Yes, Carmen's box 13 IS Frozen. I was woked up by a noisy kidlet. I came to check the threads ALANA HOW could you?
I am going back to bed.

Night everyone,

o
crazy things happen

OMG, the boards are screwed up tonight. When I posted, Tracy's post wasn't there and it DID NOT take me 10 mintues to post the little I just said.

OK, so well I guess it's Karen's turn....SOOOOO SORRY Karen, you will get to keep one soon LOL...

OK< NOW, I REALLY am going back to bed.

G'night ladies,

o
RE: update: Umteenth PP thread for july!

Fran! What did you do?!!! lol You just waited for me to leave!! haha

I choose box number two! Yippee!!!!!! It's mine, it's mine, it's mine! Sticking tongue out at Pat! :O)

o
Let me try again!

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #13 (Denise's) FROZEN
Karen- Box #2 (Lisa's) FROZEN
Pat- Box #
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Ohh Paaaat!!

Night all!

o

Cute Karen, lull her into a false sense of security, let her know how trustworthy you are and then wait till she goes to bed to sneak her box away. I'm telling!

PAT! Karen stole your box again!

Have fun swiping girls! I am off to bed.

Nighty night!

Tracy

o

Tue, Jul 14, 09 at 6:55

Well, Fran, that was so nice of ou to help Karen by stealing her box so she could steal (and freeze) box 2. You're a good friend!

But your thievery works for me too, so I'll take box 8 back, thank you very much!

o

Good Morning All,

I see that you girls had another late night playing on the computer. I wish I could have stayed but I started to have muscle spasms in my neck, Others complain about their a@@, hips,chest, I hate my neck! LOL

We now have 5 of 13 boxes frozen.

Karen, I'm glad that you ended up with my box. I was afraid someone would get stuck with my box that really didn't want it.

Annie, when I was checking all the threads for the right count, I saw about your sisters kitty, I'm sorry! I went through that a year and a half ago with my dog and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do!

Carmine, I got it! Keep your phips off box#13 everyone.

Sassy, I did get your email. Thank you!

Vic, It's okay! I'm not going to take away your birthday over 14 bucks!

Fran, Thanks for the kind words.

Pat, did I tell you that your pics are great, love that walkway! PICK AGAIN PLEASE..

To everyone else, I hope you have a great day!

I'll be leaving around 12 to go to my ex bosses house for lunch and drinks, Yup, she serves drinks with lunch! Not that I'll be having any but the option is there. LOL

I'll check back in and see what's going on before I leave. I don't want to loose the box count again.I must keep up with it throughout the day!

Here is where we stand as of this moment.

Tracy- Box #4 (Pat's) FROZEN AT 7
Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Carmen- Box #13 (Denise's) FROZEN AT 3
Karen- Box #2 (Lisa's) FROZEN AT 7
Pat- Box #
Lisa- Box #3 (Shirley's) FROZEN AT 9
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Denise-Box #5 (Alana's) FROZEN AT 11
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Have a great day
Lisa

o
Words

Tue, Jul 14, 09 at 7:15

LOL! I'm still laughing at you guys not knowing the word "prevaricator". I'm not laughing at you NOT knowing the definition. I think it's humorous that I've heard that term since I was a pre-schooler. (Now I'm cracking up because that makes it sound like I've been a liar all of my life!) I can remember my Grandmother saying it to children when they would spin their big stories. I wouldn't have thought it was a "regional" term but maybe it is.

Anyway, glad to help all of you to expand your vocabulary; though Vic's method of calling someone on their untruths is pretty catchy too! :)

Since that word caused a stir, do you all know the word "loquacious"? If not, I'll give you a hint by saying that many of the memebers of this group are loquacious. (I DIDN'T grow up hearing that word. I was probably 30 when someone directed that to me in conversation. The man said, "You aren't very loquacious, are you?" I had NO CLUE what he was asking.)

o

I am running late-will check tonight.

o
what will it be #1, #2 or 3

Pat, I have to say that I have not heard of your word before either! Loquacious? are you saying that we talk to much???

Karen, did you pick your non plant item? Here's a pic to help you decide. I'll look for a box tomorrow if you let me know which you would like.

choices

Lisa

o

Good morning Lisa! I would like the butterfly votive. :)

Pat, that is another word I will have to look up! lol

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Pat- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

o
Thanks, everyone!

Tue, Jul 14, 09 at 8:35

Denise - Thanks for your words about my current projects. I like the gate too. I love the shape of the top. It wasn't at all hard to make. If you can measure and cut a board, you could make one too. In fact, in our area (and I think everywhere) you can go to a place like Lowe's with your plan and they'll cut the boards for you for a nominal fee. (I'm not sure about that curved top, though.) Then you wouldn't even need a truck to transport your boards!

I don't think you've been here for my long-winded stories about home renovations but we're in the midst of a big mess. (You can see a pic of where we started and what we're trying to end up with by clicking "My Page" above.) Our next step is to change siding and windows on the house before winter.

Lucky you, getting to spend the day in Amish Country. We have an Amish community about 30 min from here, in Ohio. We love to go there and manage to do so several times a year. In addition to items I think of as being common to Amish foods, our local Amish run a donut shop! They sell the best, melt-in-your-mouth, plate-sized donuts!

Sassy - Thanks for your compliment on the sidewalk. I am anxious to get it finished but I'm afraid it's going to take me several more days. As for that rain barrel, I like it too! It's much larger (65 gallon, I think) than it looks in the photo.

LOL at Jerry telling you to eat okra when he's not there. I tell Chuck that about cabbage. I hate the smell of cooked cabbage. I should be thankful that he doesn't want to eat liver, gizzards and other stinky foods. (We lived in south Georgia some years ago. We'd never had, or even heard of, okra before that. Neither of us took to it. We'd never had sweet potato pie before that either.)

Fran - LOL! Toolbelt Diva?? You're funny! Thanks for the support.

Alana - Believe me, no one would want me to build a project for them. I'm as slow as a turtle. That's why I had to share pics of an unfinished project! I was too anxious to share it and knew I wouldn't be finished for some time yet! LOL!

Oh, Alana! Allie is just beautiful. Seeing her picture, I can just smell that sweet aroma babies have. I know you feel so blessed to have her.

Shirley - Thanks to you for your remarks too! I look forward to a day when I get caught up enough to really work on planting beds and details like shutters and window boxes.

Hey, I've ridden the "Beast"! It was some time ago now but I rode it at King's Island years ago. I don't know if I would be brave enough to do it now. I doubt it.

Lisa - Thanks for your compliment on the sidewalk. As it turned out, you actually have helped make that project a little easier. I usually wear leather gloves to handle those pavers because it doesn't take long at all for their abrasive finish to make my hands bleed. But for the past few sessions I've been able to use the gloves that you sent me. They are much lighter, cooler and easier to wear. Thanks!

I hope your neck is feeling better this morning.

Vic - That stinks about Jamie's work and your slacker renters. You certainly deserved a couple of beers with which to unwinde!

I don't have the long-distance problem but we own a commercial building in a near-by town. One of the guys who rents from us is perpetually late with his payments. It drives me crazy to always have to press him for rent monies. If the economy were better, I would just throw him out but the way things are I worry that I might not find another business to put in there and we need the rents to pay the mortgage. So, I put up with him. I know that's not the same as what you're going through but it IS frustrating!

Whew! I think I finally got through everyone. Sorry for such a long post but I wanted to tell everyone that I appreciate the support/encouragement.

Pat

o

Good Morning everyone,
Had a rough night, couldn't sleep although well...got up a couple times I wasn't feeling all that great. I woke up in pain at some point and checked the boards nothing was going on at that time LOL.

Vic I am sorry about your renters and Jamie's job I hope he has something else lined up soon. Our economy is the pits right now. I sure hope it picks up soon.

Pat I did actually know what 'prevaricator" the other one I was almost sure on but decided I better check it to make sure, YEAP is was what I thought.
I used to do those word quips in the Reader's Digest, I love those things, I guess I am a word buff. I like to learn knew ones and use them because most of the time no one knows what the heck I am talking about LOL.
Fran - LOL! Toolbelt Diva?? Yeap, I like that girl, ever seen her? WOMEN AND POWER TOOLS ROCK, I am scared of some of them, esp chainsaws. LOL.
I will use a drill, a circular saw and a few others BUT some I will not touch hehe.

Amish country is nice, I have seen a few areas of Amish Country in different states, I used to drive a truck. Let me tell you having a horse and buggy in front of and 18 wheeler is NO picnic. Can't go around them, you just have to wait until the turn off LOL. BUT, I got to appreciate the country side a little more that way, I honestly could live the lifestyle IF I had all their tips and tricks. BUT I am addicted to the internet so, I guess I would have to have wireless internet without power LOL.
I can live without phones, tv maybe even the luxury of electricity BUT I would need internet, HOW FREAKING SAD is THAT?

Lisa, I hope you feel better soon. I know neck problems are not fun at all. I have issues with mine but NOTHING like what you have, I have back issues too. I sort of recline in my computer chair and prop up on my tower. It's the only way I can sit and be comfortable while the computer.

Alana, OH MY GOSH, I want one of those. I sooo wish I could have another one. I want a little girl so bad. My kids will never have me any grandkids I am sure.
I so miss having my little ones, I just can't get over how when we age our take on life changes so much.

I am so totally lost on which box I can and can't have I know no matter pretty much which one I steal it will open it up to be frozen I am sooo clueless, at this point I can't have any: not 1, 2, 8 (13 ERRRR, I wanted that one LOL hehe) sooo I guess I will just pick one.
So I will pick 12 sorry Shirley, I want it and with any luck I will end up with it, but I don't think so.

Ok, well I have had this open for over an hour. I guess I should post it now, I went outside to do something, was out there a little longer then I thought. Then I came back in to finish the post, hit the wrong button and POOF it disappeared and I had to start ALLLLLLLLL over again so THIS is all I am getting this time LOL.

o

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Pat-
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Fran- Box # 12 (Sassy's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Ok I will take #8 Tracy's

Shirley

o

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good day. It rained last night and it's been gloomy on and off this morning. But at least now I don't have to fight off the mosquitos to water my flowers.

I had a new daylily bloom yesterday, and missed getting a picture. I have a large binder with pages for each flower/plant, and I am trying to get pictures of everything also. I keep track of how I received each plant, and where it is planted. It is getting too big, and I'm thinking of making a separate one for just Iris, Daylily, Sedum, Lily, and Hosta. I also keep track of my wintersowing, future garden ideas, etc. Did I mention I really like flowers? lol

Well, I better get my dishwasher unloaded, and get the lunch dishes in there. I'll check back later.

:)Karen

o

Karen, you sound like you are so organized with all your pictures and iformation written down. I don't know if I will ever get to that point but I would like to try and get all my beds mapped so I can remember what is where.

Speaking of the economy, my husbands work had cut everyone down to a 4 day work week. And my husband said he found out they were selling off one of their warehouses. I am kind of afraid of what that could mean.

Lisa I hope you are feeling better today. I fell and hurt my neck this past winter when I was shoveling snow and it took 2 1/2 months before the pain went away.

Fran, You poor thing. Every time on here you are feeling bad. I hope you are feeling better today:)

Denise

o

Tue, Jul 14, 09 at 15:08

Well, I guess I'll take Fran's box this time #12 (Sassy's). Sorry, Fran. Nothing personal. It's just that you took Shirley's box and she took mine.

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Pat- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box # 12
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

o
Oops! I forgot

Tue, Jul 14, 09 at 15:10

Sorry, I was trying to be efficient, like Shirley, but I forgot to remove Fran's previous box from beside her name.

Sassy- Box #10 (Vic's)
Pat- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran-
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

o

Ok again SINCE I have no clue where I am at I am taking
box oh, I don't know.................................................................. ...............................................................this is me thinking................................................................ .....10 because I have no idea what box I can really have I am so confused.

Denise you wrote: Fran, You poor thing. Every time on here you are feeling bad. I hope you are feeling better today:)

I don't talk about what is going on with me, as a matter of fact I don't think I have ever mentioned in this group I have health issues but since it has been noticed that I don't feel well most of the time I will explain.
I have many things going on that cause me to feel bad most of the time, I don't say a lot how bad I really do feel because most of the time I do feel bad. It has been so long since I have been even in the 85% range that IF I actually had a day where something wasn't hurting or I didn't have a sinus infection I wouldn't know HOW to act.
I have chronic bronchitis and a chronic sinus infection which NEVER goes away no matter how many antibiotics I take, which causes the bronchitis to flare up when the sinus infection decides to run rampant.
Those are not all I have wrong BUT the sinus thing is ALWAYS there and if you've ever had an infection you can understand how bad this makes one feel and for it to be constant well I just always feel run down.
That condition plus the others just make me have no energy, and now I am without my medical insurance so that means I am out of the medicine I need to help one of the major conditions I have so it is back to being tired constantly. Some days are worse then others and I didn't realize HOW much the medicine I was talking helped until I ran out.
So, I TRY not to complain much, it's just sometimes I feel REALLY REALLY REALLY bad and would RATHER stay in bed all day then to function BUT that is no fun so I honestly FORCE myself to get up!
PLUS I have a list of OTHER crap too, my doctors have never been able to pin down the real cause of ANY of them. All they tell me is that each condition I have feeds off the others and it is almost impossible to pinpoint what the real problems are so instead of trying to 'FIX' me they push more and more pills my way.
SO there you have it, the nutshell version of what is wrong with Fran, and I am sure even THAT was more then anyone wanted to know. BUT I just didn't want anyone to think I am a chronic complainer, I really do have medical conditions that keep me ran down.
Sooooo, I just go on one day at a time like the rest of us do.

o

I don't know how you do it, that is force yourself to do things when you are sick. Bless your heart:) You can talk about it whenever you want. Doesn't bother me. I just hate to heart that you do not feel good so often. I know when I had kidney stones I was constantly talking about that but when your in pain it is what you think about most of time because it is such physical and painful reminder.

I just got done picking raspberries. I am going to make some raspberry jelly and jam.

I check in later ladies. Have fun swiping boxes.

Denise

o

Fran, I've had bronchitis and I've had sinusitis. They both make me feel completely miserable. I can't imagine having chronic problems with both. I'd feel like a MAC truck drove over me all the time too. I hope you get health insurance again soon so you can start feeling better again.

Our county is offering a Health Fair here soon. There will be hundreds of doctors, nurses, dentists and other health care professionals offering their time for free to uninsured folks. I am wondering if there is anything like that in your area that you might be able to do? They decided to do it by appointment to help things move smoothly and see as many patients as possible for the time they are offering it. They're taking over the county fair grounds so they should be able to accomodate thousands of patients.

I thought it was a great idea that the community decided to do something and not just talk about possible solutions for people without insurance. The rates are ridiculously high without the support of a large employer. Many are cutting back their contributions and employees are carrying a larger share of the premiums or the whole premium altogether. Something has to be done.

o
Sassy's steal

Sassy-
Pat- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #10 (Vic's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Sassy's Turn!

o

Looks like I got through the day with my current choice unmolested. I probably won't check back until in the morning-just too tired-but I will look in first thing.
Fran, I have chronic sinusitis with frequent sinus infections. Aside from making you feel like garbage, it affects your balance as well as hearing, taste, and smell- not to mention the headaches.
I am sorry infection is a chronic condition for you. I can't imagine never getting any relief. Complain anytime you feel the need.

Tracy, One of those Health Fairs is coming to my city next week. They are offering a stroke risk screening that I am going to take advantage of. Fran, keep your eyes peeled for one in your area.

Have a good evening everyone.
Alana

o

wow, did it quite down in here. I wish I was still box picking, it's so exciting!

Here are the counts to date...for boxes stolen.

1-3 steals
2- 7 steals and frozen
3-9 steals and frozen
4-7 steals and frozen
5-11 steals and frozen....the leader for Annies box!
6-4 steals
7- :( not picked yet
8-5 steals
10-2 steals
11-1 steal
12-10 steals
13-3 steals and frozen

Sassy, it's your turn! the only box that you can't steal is 10, the others you have had are now frozen:(

I'll check back later

Lisa

o

Hi Girls,
Just popping in quick, I didn't have time to read all the posts and can't stay, Just wanted to see what was going on.

I've been out PLANTING ALL EVENING! : )
THANKS LISA!!
You sure did pick the right name for yourself because you definately share flowers!! They all look like they will be just fine! Some even had new roots on them, the only one that is iffy looking is the sunflower, I'll let ya know next year if it comes back. You are a sweetie! Thanks!

I've gotta go girls, we are having some "issues" tonight....

Hugs,
Vic

o

Sorry girls, Julie was off today and we spent the day with McKenzie....I'm stuffed, we had Mexican food! Yummmm!

Vic! They stole my box!

Just for that, I'll apologize now for stealing Tracy's box from Shirley! lol Sorry Shirley!

I hope you all had a good day:))
Sassy

o

Hi Vic,

I thought that I sent a note inthere telling about a few of the things not liking being transplanted. The sunflower will not only come back but it will double in size. I'm glad that your happy with what I sent, Enjoy!

Lisa

o

Lord have mercey, ain't this purdy!!!!

Sweet As Honey

o

Sassy, that is gorgeous! Look at those ruffles. Wow! I've never had one open so perfectly. Sighing in it's loveliness...

I will have to post a picture of one that bloomed for me today. It is a NOID that I received in a swap last year and very pretty. Maybe you might have an idea of what it is.

o

Sassy that is gorgeous!
Have a good day, everyone.

o

Wed, Jul 15, 09 at 6:55

Sassy- Box #8 (Tracy's)
Pat- Box #12 (Sassy's)
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley-
Fran- Box #10 (Vic's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

o

Sassy, that daylily is purdy.

My sister is getting married today so I won't be around until late. My little Brooke will be the flower girl and I'm hoping she is up to the task.

You ladies have a nice day.

Denise

o

Sassy-Thanks you left it open for me to get your box for the 3RD TIME AND NOW IT IS MINE......I love that daylily, WOWZA..what is the name of it?

Sassy- Box #8 (Tracys)
Pat-
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Shirley- Box #12 (Sassy's) FROZEN
Fran- Box #10 (Vic's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

Shirley

o

Hi everyone!

Oh oh, Pat! There went your box!

Sassy, that is a VERY purdy daylily!

Tracy, yes, lets see some pics! :)

Denise, have a wonderful day at the wedding, and I'm sure you daughter will be adorable!!

Hi Shirley, Sassy, Vic, Fran, Lisa, Alana, Deb, Carmen & Annie! :) (and anyone else I may be missing!)

Well, I better get back to the kids, have a great day everyone!

Karen

o

Shirley! You sly girl! Congratulations on keeping Sassy's box! Woo hooo!

Karen, I will try to get them uploaded this afternoon for you. I was excited to see that my echinacea "Meringue" is blooming. I need to get a picture of that. It is adorable. I want to pinch it because it is so cute!

Denise, congratulations to your sister. I hope you have a lovely time at her wedding. I would love to see some pics of your little flower girl if you wouldn't mind sharing. Good Luck! I bet she will do great.

Time to get outside!

o

Good morning girls!!

Shirley, the name of that daylily is 'Sweet as Sugar' and girl it is gorgeous and will be in your box! I got it from Mr. John Shooter at Marietta Garden's. I went to their open house on June 1st. I just couldn't walk past and leave it and I'm certainly glad I didn't, it's still blooming now and almost all of my daylilies have finished blooming for this year. I know you'll love it as I do.

Sassy

o

Wed, Jul 15, 09 at 11:54

And Shirley, MY thanks to you! By taking my box you left me open to take Tracy's again. This is my 3rd time with it, so I think it is mine now, isn't it?

Sassy-
Pat- Box #8 (Tracys) FROZEN AT ??
Deb- Box #6 (Carmen's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #10 (Vic's)
Alana-Box #1 (Karen's)

o

Hello all,

Pat, yes, it was your 3rd time with Tracy's box, YOU OWN IT!

So, we now have for the picking box

box 2,3,4 and 5 are frozen.

box #8 is frozen.

#12 and 13 are frozen.

Sassy and alana's boxes are both frozen at 11 steals each! Poor Annie will have to pick a number to figure out who will get her prize box.

I'm heading back outside...will check in later.

Lisa

o

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get back online:(

I'll choose box 1.

o
Pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi, I thought I would share some of the pictures from the last few days.

Karen, there's Hosta Daisy Dolittle. It is only 3" from tip to tip of the leaves. A real teeny tiny one.

The heuchera up there is a seedling that I got from my NOID purple heuchera. I can't decide between calling it Bronze Cup or Mud Pie. It's kind of an ugly duckling now after only being 2 years old. I hope it turns a little prettier or Mud Pie is going to be the winning name. If it pretties up and keeps that glossy, bronze, cup shape then it will be Bronze Cup. :O)

o

OOOOOHHH Tracy can you pass me some kleenex I Have to wipe this drool of my face. Girl those are beautius but that
echinacea and that jungle fever WOW!!!!
Here comes real corney.
I wish I had jungle fever and echinacea to cure it. LOL
echinacea is very good for fever and infection, wonderful herb.It is great for those of you who have that sinus infection, try using echinacea pills instead of those antibiotics. It's wonderful for bacterial infection.

Tracy how can you name a plant that is from the oringinal parent? and please splain 'noid' to me
me no savy LOL (I'm still such a newbie)

every body else HUGS to ya

I had to say all that so you can understand my corney joke.

o

Tracy, I LOVE the Echinacea & 'Jungle Fever'. The hosta is so cute! Thank you for posting the pics!

I've been having trouble posting this afternoon, somthing about cookies. I hope it works this time! I don't know what else to do!

o

Carmen, Here's some paper towels, I'm fresh out of kleenex! Sorry! I'm laughing that you wish you had jungle fever and a little echinacea to cure it. OMG! Silly woman!

I have heard that echinacea is supposed to be good for helping with illness, I think I read something about using the roots. Not sure how though.

My little heuchera guy is a seedling that I planted after I gathered seeds from my No I.D./NOID (as in no identification) heuchera that is really old and came with our house.

I have a slight idea, thanks to Fran, that the Mama plant might be Pewter Veils. I just picked a name for the seedling for the fun of it. I have no idea if I am actually allowed to do that or not. If I registered it as a new heuchera there would be a whole lot of hoops to jump through that might make me a little nuttier than I already am. I really don't think it is all that beautiful or exciting enough that anyone would really want it. I just kind of like it. :O)

Hey Karen! Glad you liked them. I hope your cookie trouble straightens out for you. It was kind of goofy for me too when I got to the Round Robin, I was logged off and some of the pages weren't loading right.

o
unknown daylily

Photobucket

I was wondering if anyone can help me ID this daylily. It just bloomed yesterday. It was sent as a NOID last year. I love the colors.

o

Jungle Fever looks great. It looks like a real true red.

Reading over the posts this evening I almost missed the part where Sassy stole box 1 from me. I had to do a double take.

May I have box 6, please?

o

I COULD HAVE HAD A V8...SLAPING MYSELF ON THE HEAD.!!!!
Tracy thank you for splaining that to me. LOL
I would have never figured that out, you are right I am a silly woman.LOL
I have been gardening ever since I can remember but never cared to know names or genuses of any thing OH maybe commen names. This a real learnng experience for me and a good one at that.

Do not make fun of me when I start using the NOID WORD.LOL

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

o

Carmen, As my Mom used to say, "There is no such thing as a silly question." You're only silly because of that corny joke!

You have to know one thing before you slap yourself. I had to ask the very same question! I kept seeing posts where NOID was used and had absolutely no idea of what people were talking about. I now use it all the time and I can barely hear the other girls giggle at me anymore. So no slapping, it hurts! LOL!

Alana, Jungle Fever is such a vibrant red! This was the first bloom for me, I was very excited when I saw it. I received it in a swap on Cracked Pots from Tammy/Thelwig55. I love it.

How were your travels today? Buy anymore goodies for that beautiful little baby?

o

Nope. No baby purchases today, but I did see a cute little baby shop that I will be checking out when I have time.
I have one more place to go this week which I will do tomorrow. Dayhoit. I've never been there before or even heard of it but I have a google map ready. It appears to be only about an hour away. If I don't get lost I should be home by lunchtime.
After that I will have a day or two of paperwork, but at least I can do that from home (and I can keep a closer eye on the thieving!)

o

Whew, I finally have a few minutes to get caught up!

Pat, It sounds like you have the same situation except ours is a house. Things are so bad in Michigan right now we can't sell the house and worry about finding other renters too. We don't even get enought to cover the taxes and insurance, but I don't want to loose my house, I want to move back to MI in the near future. I'm really getting homesick and hate being so far from my family.

Fran, I know what you mean about the chronic sinus! It is miserable, and to have the bronchitis on top of it! You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon.

Karen, I wish I was as organized as you, I keep saying that I'm gonna make a drawing with which plants are where and who they are from. I lost a lot of info when my markers all washed off or came up missing.

Sassy, that is a beauty of a flower!!

Lisa, there very well may have been a note in the box, but I was so excited pulling out plant after plant that it might have gotten lost in the shuffle! LOL

Tracy, those are some pretty ones you posted also! I love that Echi and jungle fever.

Denise, You better post pics of that little girl!! We would love to see!

Carmen, You are too funny! (echi to cure the fever!)

Hi Annie, Shirley, Alana, and Deb.......

o

Tracy, no clues here as to what that daylily is. I found one called 'Broadway Pink Slippers', but I think the coloring is a bit off.

Carmen, I still find terms/abbreviations on here I don't know! No one laughs at you!

Here is an update, sorry if someone beats me too it. :)

Sassy- Box #1 (Karen's)
Deb- Box #
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #10 (Vic's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

Deb gets to pick again :O)

o

No, I will not give up box #6, I wanted the houseplant LOL!
I have the feeling that I'm going to end up with my own box. ;)

Ok, box #10!

Fran,
Your turn!

I'm exhausted, I've been unpacking boxes (started at 7 this morning) preparing for a garage sale (mostly all my Mom's things). I'm so tired, I'm going to bed immediately!

Night Everyone!

Deb

o

Night Deb!

Tracy, I was drooling over some daylilies on the site where I found the daylily I told you about, and found another one that looks ALOT closer in color to yours, it is called 'Elizabeth Francis Woodall'. You'll have to google it. I'm finding it at Walnut Hill Northern Daylilies website.

Sassy- Box #1 (Karen's)
Deb- Box #10 (Vic's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

o

Deb, I'm like you...... I'm tired and going to bed!

Hope all of you had a good day:)

Sassy

o

Karen, Thank you for helping me look! I'm looking it up right now, and... argh! It is so close! 'Elizabeth Francis Woodall' has black tips on the stamens while mine seem a brownish/orange and a EFW has a very light yellow edging to the ruffles. The rest of the coloring is dead on. Going to check out 'Broadway Pink Slippers' and... that is much pinker than mine.

Thank you for the name of that daylily nursery. I'll keep looking through their dl's. What a great assortment!

Alana, I love baby shops. When Gymboree opened here I was having a blast picking up little outfits for my daughter and niece. Love that girly stuff. I hope things go quickly for you in Dayhoit. Never heard of it either. Thanks be for Google, eh? It has helped me get in and out of places that were too small for most gas station maps. Hurry home and keep an eye on these thieves.

Hey Vic! We have rentals here in Cleveland and Lakewood. One is our old house that we used to live in. The guys are usually late with the check and it takes a phone call or two. Once they switched to new cell phones and I did have to drive over there. Nothing like me showing up with a van full of kids to make them want to get that check there a little quicker. Want me to drive to Michigan. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours. I'll threaten them with having to babysit. That might do it.

I'm sorry about what happened with Jamie's job. Ed's customers are pretty slow paying right now. I told him he better start getting some money up front. It drives me crazy when he floats the cost of materials and they take forever to pay him at the end of the job. He is finally starting to listen to me about it.

Deb, I think no one wants the game to end. They all know it's over when your box gets grabbed. LOL! Does the garage sale start tomorrow? I hope you have a great turn out and the weather stays beautiful for it. Sweet Dreams!

Nighty night Sassy, sweet dreams to you too.

o

Deb, I almost picked your box last night but I remembered that it would end the game and I might get clobbered!

Pleasant day, everyone.

o

Photobucket

o

Hi!

I've been peeking in, but the little ones are keeping me busy today! I'm finishing my lunch clean up, and then I will start naps. Be back later!

Karen

o

Just wanted everyone to know I am without internet at the moment, not sure when the issue will be resolved so I either need to drop this month or keep the box I currently will be chooseing SORRY SASSY I want box 1 back.

Box 1

I will try to get the SO to bring me back to the library soon to check in again I am just not sure WHEN that will be, probably MONDAY.

IF ya'll want me to drop then go ahead and remove me. IF not I will try to get this worked out as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Fran

o

OH FRAAAANNNNN........
Where are you???????
I hope you are feeling better!

HI Everyone, just checking in quick : )

o

Ok, since we don't want Fran to have to drop out this month, no one take her box! LOL

Of course you don't have to drop after all we've been through in this swap! I don't think any of the girls would want that Fran! AND besides, I still want YOUR box! LOL

o
Sassy, it's your turn!!!

Sassy-
Deb- Box #10 (Vic's)
Vic- Box #11 (Fran's)
Fran- Box #1 (Karen's)
Alana-Box #6 (Carmen's)

o

Fran, you poor thing! What in the world are you going to do without internet? I agree with Vic, you can't be dropped from the swap. No ma'am. I say we temporarily freeze your box until Sunday night. That way no one takes it and you will be able to take another turn on Monday when you can check back in.

I've been out cutting more grass. There were all these really tiny gnats in the lawn. They look like teeny tiny stealth bombers. I kept on getting blasted with the little pests while I was sitting on the riding mower.

I felt like Pat driving up I-71 on her tractor, gritting my teeth so none of the little suckers would fly in my mouth. I probably looked like I was a crazy person waving at all the cars going by when I was batting the little suckers away. I'm still shaking them out of my tank top. Shudder!

o

Good afternoon girls!

Sorry about being MIA, I have been having alot of neck pain since I sat on here for too long the other day. I tried to spread some mulch figuring that maybe the muscles just needed to be stretched but that just made it worse.

Anyway, enough whinning!

I went shpping again today because I feel better but thought I shouldn't start shoveling mulch or digging holes.

Anyone care to know what I got?????

Okay, I know SOMEONE will want to know and I want to tell. LOL

daylily when my sweetheart returns(enough to share]
daylily black eyed susan
karasuba- never heard of this one before
dragons blood sedum
huechera-ruby bells
huechera-bressinham hybrid
tiarella-sugar and spice- love this!
ladies mantle-already have ac few but for $3!

Here are the box totals to date.

1-5
2-7 and frozen
3-9 and frozen
4-7 and frozen
5-11 and frozen
6-5
7-0
8-7 and frozen
10-3
11-1
12-11 and frozen
13-3 and frozen

This includes Frans last pick...this is for me so I dont have to look back...

I'll check back later

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here