Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vela75

NEW: White Elephant Swap

vela75
16 years ago

Hi everyone! I had a great idea for a swap. I won't be able to participate in the swap for personal reasons, but I will be happy to host this one, as I love participating on the boards.

A White Elephant Swap! Although it seems you will trade your box a few times, it is only "mentally" on the internet until the final swap is made, then you will actually send out your box.

Everyone sign up, get a box together (mentally, you don't have to dig right off the bat). You will then post the contents of your box on this thread. I will only leave the signups open for a week or two. Then I will put everyone's name in a "hat" and draw. The drawings will be in two rounds. In the first round, everyone chooses a box from the "pot" (I will make a convenient list of all the boxes available so you don't have to go searching through the thread to see what's available). Of course the last person on the list doesn't get a choice, they just have to take the box that is left. So then, I will put all the names in a hat again, and this is where it gets fun. The first person on the list can choose to keep what they have or they can "take" someone else's box. When you choose to take someone else's box, you will "give" them yours. Again, the last person on the list won't really have a choice, so keep that in mind when you are signing up. I think this will be loads of fun! It will also encourage everyone to make a nice box, as everyone wants to be the one to have the box that everyone wants.

Once the final virtual swaps are done, I will send you the address of the person you need to send your box to. All I ask, is once the list of drawn names is out, please try to stop in the boards atleast once a day to see if it is your turn. Unfortunately, due to the nature and funness of this swap, I will not have a "date" that the swap will end, as it depends on how promptly people show up to take their turns. Sign ups are now open for everyone, and your box can have any kind of contents you desire. I do not receive e-mail through garden web, so please send me your address directly at vkupfner@yahoo.com

Thanks! Hope to see a lot of you joining!!!

Comments (149)

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Veeja,
    Have you ever played the white elephant game at a Christmas party? I think this will be very similar.
    I am not sure exactly how this one is structured because of the restrictions of us not all being in the same room, but in WE swaps I have been at each person is assigned a number (various ways to do that, draw numbers. etc) and that is the order in which people make their selections. The first person to select picks a prize, or in our case, a box. The next person has the option of picking a new prize, or of "stealing" the prize of any person that selected a prize before them. If your box gets "stolen" you immediately pick another prize, either a new one, or one someone else has picked. You can not go back and claim the prize you just lost from the person that took it on that turn. That goes on until all the prizes have been picked. Sometimes there are additional rules that Vela will have to clarify for this swap.

Vela, am I close? Did that help Veeja?

• firegurl
    16 years ago

Hi everyone :) I'm excited to join in on this swap.
    Vela- I will be able to check my email and join in here while I'm away, Aug 6-15, that's no problem, so as long as no one minds waiting for me to send when I get back from vacation if the trading starts after I've already left.

Here's my box:

A large rooted cane/runner- Cup of Gold Vine- Solandra Maxima
    (has huge yellow bell flowers with purplish centers- has a super strong but beautiful fragrance- grows well in sun/pt shade-tropical)

Canna Lily- "Florence Vaugh" tubers/plants
    (yellow lilies with spotted orange splash)

Echinaceae "Doubledecker" 1 yr old perennial seedling

Ginkgo biloba- tree seedling with growing instructions

Patchouli-Pogostemon Cablin- cutting with a small pack of rooting hormone, this smells great too, I'll ship it in a little water plastic thingy, you know the ones that go on the end of cut roses...what are those called anyway??

An herb jar of freshly dried greek oregano from my garden

A homemade herbal dream pillow with-rose petals, lavender, lemon balm, and sweet marjoram--this is my sleepy mix....zzzz...

A pack of glassine envies, a black china marker- writes on everything, and some surprise seeds

hope someone like this
    :) Everyone has some nice boxes...and that is a beautiful quilt Bunny, I don't know how you to it!

:) Danielle
    Firegurl

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Poison, good job! The only other difference is that we will have two rounds, and the first one, there is no stealing, only picking a box from the "pot". Then, in the second round, we begin "stealing". Also, you said "If your box gets "stolen" you immediately pick another prize, either a new one, or one someone else has picked". Actually, in the interest of finishing this up in two rounds, if your box is stolen, you get the box the person who stole it from you had. For instance, lets say I have Hbunny's box, and you want it...you steal it and give me the box you have in your hand. Otherwise, we could end up swapping and swapping and swapping...LOL

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oops! Meant to mention, I can't promise there will never be some confusion, but I'm going to do my best to keep it organized, so everyone knows what's going on. Hope that helps veeja...I know it sounds confusing, but we'll help you out! Just, the bottom line is that everyone will get a box in the end, though it may not be the box they chose, so those are the things to keep in mind.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

That makes sense Vela. Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering how we would end the game. I hope I did not confuse anyone.
    Great box, firegurl!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Thanks for the compliments on the quilt, girls!

Veeja- I make them constantly, and have sold them before. Usually, make baby or children's quilts, and give them to local charities. The one for the swap is actually one of my first, so it's not as elaborate as others I've made since.

Everyone's boxes sound so great...it will be hard to choose! I can't wait!! :O)

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

MMMM Firegurl, that sleepytime pillow sounds heavenly!!!

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Adresses still needed: Please email to vkupfner@yahoo.com and include your GW name. Thanks!

ROCKYRIDGE
    BECKILOVE
    ILOVEFARAC
    DISTANTKIN
    PAYA
    FIREGURL
    TAKINGROOT
    HERMITONTHEHILL

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Vela - I sent mine yesterday, but I will try again. If you still don't get it, please let me know. Thanks!
    Becki

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Hi everyone! I've been checking on this swap EVERY DAY, and I just can't take it any more!!!! (lol) May I join??
    plmk, thanks, Kalena67

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

I should have included this comment previously... this swap reminds me of what my MIL does each year at xmas with her female relatives... only they call it "dirty Santa" and the contents of any given box are unknown because they are gift-wrapped - so the guessing on one's choice is based upon other factors - like size and 'feel', without actually knowing for sure - so the end result is a surprise for everyone.

Vela - I have sent you a private email with my ground mail address as of within the last hour, please let me know if you get it. Since I use a yahoo/web-based addy associated with GW to keep my life organized a bit, there is always the risk, even to another yahoo addy, that it might get smacked by the spam filter. So confirmation of receipt here or in a reply-email would be greatly appreciated.

I will be working on my list this week and getting things together. I don't suppose if this swap is closed on Friday, that we could "have the weekend" to finalize our lists/assortment of stuff to swap/send?

Hermit

• beckilove
    16 years ago

OMG - "dirty santa" sounds like a LOT of fun! I'll have to think about trying that!

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow! You guys are good! I now have all addresses but three. I still need paya, firegurl and takingroot. Thanks!

• klickitat
    16 years ago

I'll post the contents of my box tomorrow. Been too busy working. Gah!

• firegurl
    16 years ago

Vela- I emailed you my address, please let me know if you didn't receive it.
    :) Firegurl

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oops! Sorry Kalena.... I responded to you on here last night, but must have not saved my post right.... I think I said something like....

Well, since you're too excited, I think you should sit this one out. LOL!! Just kidding! Just send me your address :-)

The only addresses I still need are paya's and now Kalena's.

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Yep I've been to a white elephant party. they did the number thing. sounds like lots of fun hugs carol

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

No problem vela, thanks for letting me play!! I'll send my address to ya, and tomorrow I'll post the contents of my box. Thanks again!
    Kalena

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Okay, here is my list...

1 Lily 'Tinos'

3 Lilies unknown

1 Iris unknown

1 Iris 'From A Distance' (no pic)

1 Phlox 'David'

1 Sedum spurium Tricolor

2 Sedum Dragons Blood

1 Sedum unknown

1 Sedum Brilliant Neon (no pic)

2 Liatris purple
    2 Veronica 'Sunny Border Blue'

2 new soft cover books:
    Roses
    Landscaping with Ornamental Grasses

Fresh seeds collected from my flowers
    2 packages (100 ea.) 2"x3" reclosable bags

Body pampering assortment

Well, that is it for now. If I think of anything else, I will add it later.
    Kalena67

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow!!! Another GREAT Box!!! I don't know how you ladies are going to choose! I'm almost glad I don't have to LOL!

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Yummy! I would love one of each of everyones boxes! You are so right Vela..this IS going to be a very hard decision.I have a feeling once the game starts boxes will be flying every direction!LOL

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I've added a few things to my box, so I'll put the updated list here:

4 unknown purple iris
    2 "honorable" iris
    2 unknown red daylilies
    2 mock orange cuttings
    1 "Blaze" climbing rose cutting

1 new hardcover book "101 crafts under $10" (great book!)
    Gardenia body & hand lotion
    New birdfeeder
    Small handmade throw quilt (made by me!)
    Jar of homemade apple jelly
    Handmade fabric goodie basket - with goodies :O)

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Ok, since I've been working too hard lately, and it's been tough listing out all my items because some are still in the ground and some are coming from the nursery.

Soooooo... my box will be a surprise box! It will contain no less than:
    - 2 named irises
    - 2 named daylillies
    - 2 named hostas
    - 2 named dahlias
    - 2 surprise named plants
    - a cookbook
    - jar of local honey
    - gardening accessory
    - candle

I wonder if this box will intrigue someone or make you all stay away because the contents are a mystery? Should be fun watching how everyone chooses.

Well, I can't wait to start the game!!!

Shot at 2007-08-01

• paya10shn
    16 years ago

Vela...... Please let me know if you are not getting my info. I sent is several days ago. I will send again now..
    Thanks
    Paula

• mngardener1
    16 years ago

Is there room for 1 more? I am a newby and would love to join in on the fun! My only fall back is that I am a zone 4.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Okay, I want to add some to my box as well! Plus, I'll add some pictures, so you don't have to imagine!

Hand knitted yellow and orange scarf

{{gwi:1284587}}

One packet of Pearberry bath crystals

5 hand beaded bracelets in different colors

{{gwi:1284588}}

One mystery Lilac seedling (mystery as there was no name but "Lilac" on the seed packet)

Bachelor Buttons Cyanus Double Mixed Colors seeds (commercial)

Crego Mix Aster seeds (commercial)

Sensation Mixed Cosmos seeds (commercial)

10 Luffa gourd seeds (from a trade)

50 1" x 1 ½" seed packets made from scrapbook paper (like these)

{{gwi:1284589}}

A pretty garden tote (or could be used other things)

{{gwi:1284591}}

These are from Walmart I am hoping the will grow:
    2 mixed Canna rhizomes
    1 Mother Earth bearded iris rhizome

And if you happen to be a sticker lover like I am, you might like these! All are scrapbooking type.

{{gwi:1284593}}

A cutting from this rose bush that blooms over and over in my garden

And some coral nymph salvia seeds, harvested this year

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey MNgardener! Jump on in! Just post your contents and send me your mailing address before Friday. :-) Send your address directly to vkupfner@yahoo.com

Hey Paya!! Got your address today!

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Everyone! It's almost Friday!! Please list your final box contents before midnight tomorrow night. I'll work on the final details this weekend. This is going to be so much fun!!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Yay! Can't wait, Vela! This IS gonna be fun!! :O)

• veeja11
    16 years ago

contents of my box
    1 small adenium obesum plant
    2 named daylilies
    4 small orange asiatic lily bulbs
    1 red asiatic
    6 red glad corms
    braided dog toy
    foot care kit
    seeds
    snapdragon
    cosmos
    cockscomb
    zinnia
    impatiens
    shasta daisy
    calendula
    previous are 5 for 1.00 seeds
    unknown lillum
    dianthus nevark
    sweet pea supreme
    opal basil
    snow queen iris
    unknown daylily
    purple hyacinth bean vine
    datura tatula
    candy lily
    sweet autum clematis
    candle
    japanese iris bulbs
    3 tulip bulbs
    1 suprise
    final box
    hugs carol

• rockyridge
    16 years ago

F A B U L O U S B O X C A R O L !!!!

How in the world are we ever gonna make up our minds with so many fabulous boxes to choose from?

Boy! This is gonna be hard.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Wow Carol! You said a boxfull!

This will be my final version:

3 Daylilies
    Beloved Ballerina
    Awesome Blossom
    Wisest of Wizards

2 Hostas
    Patriot
    Allan P McConnell

2 Tall Bearded Iris
    Spiced Tiger
    Heavenly Halo

1 Shasta Daisy
    Becky

1 Japanese Painted Fern
    Athyrium niponicum, Pictum

1 Hardy Geranium, Johnson's Blue

Any 5 packs of seeds from my exchange list, winner's choice.

1 new book, "Flower Gardening" by Julie Bawden-Davis.
    This is a beautiful book, very colorful and a good comprehensive guide. 288 pages
    {{gwi:1284598}}

• klickitat
    16 years ago

With all the exciting boxes being posted I want to remind everyone that my book will contain a minimum of all the items listed plus a number of other quality goodies.

Shot at 2007-08-03

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Ok, I have made about 20 lists and couldn't decide!! So I guess this is it!
    My box will have:
    DAYLILIES- ONE fAN OF THESE
    Two part Harmony
    Darius
    Maybe So
    Eastern Gate
    Gordon Biggs

IRIS- ONE RHIZOME OF THESE
    Divine
    Silverado

Helleborus orientalis-2 plants

Geranium- Karmina

Lamium-Miss Nancy Pink- variegated leaves and pink flowers

Bath set of Tuscan Gardens-sage and lavender- lotion, soap, bath gel, etc. in basket

Perennial book from Sunset. 128 pages nice pics and ideas

Well that's my final box! Hope someone likes it as well as the boxes I see I want! I will never be able to choose!
    Melinda

• paya10shn
    16 years ago

Here is my box.

*Stella D'ora Daylilly

*Spider Wort

*Russian Sage

*Potentilla (melton fire)

*Veronica (spike speedwell)

*Irish Moss

*Lewisia (sunset group)

*Sedum (rupestre variegated)

*Sedum (old man bones)

*Poppy red

*Scabiosa, Butterfly Blue

*Walking Onion (winter onion)

*Pink Plumeria (My Zone this is a house plant, very fragrant. The smell of Hawaii inside.

*********SEEDS

Grandpa Ott morning glory
    4-Oclocks-- yellow and purple
    Purple Majesty Millet
    Zinna's
    Cosmos
    Purple Sunfowers

***Surprise Seeds*** I have so many, I will send ID with package.

*******MISC Fun Stuff

Daisy Trivit with Yellow Hand Towel
    New Garden Trowel
    Candle
    Suet cake Berry
    Suet Feeder

ok........... Well that's it folks...
    Enjoy !!

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

OK..heres my final offer...LOL.. List ;)

Paeonia tenuifolia 'Rubra Flora Plena' nice tuber with at least 3 to 5 eyes.(very special to me as it is originally from my Grandma.Hope it will be as special to one of you)

Chinese Peony aka Garden Peony
    Paeonia lactiflora 'Karl Rosenfeld' nice tuber with at least 3 to 5 eyes

Monarda Jacob Cline 2 plants

DinnerPlate Dahlia's
    1(Alfred Grille) Large Clump
    1 (Jean d' arc) Large Clump

Coneflowers
    Ruby Star Purple Coneflower 2 plants
    Primadonna Deep Red Coneflower 2 plants

Tall Bearded Iris (Immortality) Rhizome

Tall Bearded Iris (Eternal Bliss) Rhizome

Cannas
    Canna"Australia" 1 Tuber
    Canna "Pretoria" 1 Tuber

I guess thats it.Hope someone will want them : ))
    Nancy/cedarnest

• rockyridge
    16 years ago

Here's my final list; I've added 2 named Iris 'cause they need to be moved anyway.

They are:

Affluence
    {{gwi:1284600}}

Supreme Sultan
    {{gwi:1284602}}

Add those to the original list:

2 - Weigela florida Minuet --each in a 6 inch pot and at least 12 inches tall. NOT a cutting.

Shasta Daisy Becky

Tropicanna Gold Canna Mactro

I R I S:

Beautiful No-Name Iris
    Batik
    Immortality
    'Affluence'
    'Supreme Sultan'

D A Y L I L I E S:

'Barbara Mitchell'
    'Siloam Royalty'
    'Tears of Love'
    'Destined to See'

91G - Un-named daylily seedling you can name yourself!!! You will receive all there is of this seedling.

I always send good sized clumps.

This is gonna be F U N ! ! !

Roxanne

• veeja11
    16 years ago

on my list everything from word seeds to word candle is a seed pkg. also add one queen of night house plant. hugs carol

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Add to my box one more new soft cover book:
    Handcrafted Garden Accents

kalena67

• TakingRoot
    16 years ago

Here's my final box:

I'll call it a surprise box too....

1 Banana Pup (Northern zones may want to take it in for the winter)
    1 Crinium
    Mirabilis Seeds
    2 Named Canna's
    2 Named Brug Cuttings
    Unknown but pretty Iris (4-5)
    2 Named Daylily's
    2 Named Sedums
    2 Named Hosta's
    1 Green EE/ small tuber(which grows very large)
    Scented Candles

And a few sur-PRIZES! (always fun to add these)

Oh what FUN this is going to be....everyone has such GREAT boxes...who can decide....You all are making it VERY HARD!!! Oh.... the DECISIONS.....DECISIONS!
    This is one of the best (FUN) swaps I've been in.

Jaye

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I am excited!!

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday (Friday), we're at a critical phase with one of the canines. The heat (103F, 112F with the heat index today) is causing some complications for an already very old dog with issues related to age alone. Friday he gave us quite a scare and I didn't even get online to check email, much more cruise any websites.

Box - which I will add as much to as possible between now and mailing time, but these things at least I know "for sure" if you will unless otherwise noted:

Seeds - selection of herbs, veggies, melons, & pretties - most of these will be heirloom varieties. If there's anything the 'winner' doesn't want, like say peppers due an allergy or something, just let me know!
    pencil & plant "stakes" for labeling

Stationery - suitable for laser printers, typewriters, etc. How Does Your Garden Grow theme

an old print of a Garden Tea Room - kitties and a touch of Victorian Era theme

Assortment of Teas - and I do mean an assortment. :) I'm a tea-aholic! Hot tea that is, but this assortment will contain not just tea (real tea), but also bags/sachets for infusions that have no tea in them at all (herbs, etc.)

Demerara sugar/organic pure cane sugar - Did I say I like tea? HOT tea? I got hooked on Demerara sugar when living in Scotland and now go back and forth between it and "white" sugar. The Demerara is divine especially when bothered by allergies or under-the-weather and during the colder months.
    *MAYBE* some Stevia Plus packets - an all-natural sweetener from the Stevia plant. These are a "maybe" because I can't remember if I gave them away already! I have to check!

Mother-of-Thousands seedlings - Kalanchoe sp. - succulent plant(s). I adore the mother-plant to these seedlings - she looks absolutely alien! hehe Neat diversity to have amongst your houseplants and requires very little maintenance.

some Messenger(R) - if you're not familiar with Messenger, I'll happily include info. I use Messenger on ALL of my plants!

"Velma's Cactus" pups - heirloom cactus of a "barrel type". Pups are small, but the largest specimen I have had of this variety was about a foot and a half tall. This cactus has a "history" to it, that I will share either here (in a different post) or the recipient of the box. It blooms a beautiful magenta-fuchsia in colour, isn't terribly "vicious" where its prickles are concerned - a rather mild-mannered cactus compared to others. Unlike prickly-pear cactus, you won't have to worry about "invisible" sticklers in your skin causing pain.

Obedient Plant - this one blooms light purple in colour. Very pretty perennial.
    Heirloom Iris tubers (rhizomes? roots - you get the idea!) These are an anybody's-guess on colours and form. They were grown by the now-deceased elderly couple that used to live on this property. They were what those of us in the south call "good people". Some of these irises might very well date back to their parents' or grandparents' gardening. I didn't have the heart to get rid of them, but they don't get the love here that they should so I'd like to share them with another iris-lover.

Provided there is room, I'm probably also going to tuck in some body/bath stuff that I make. It's too hot for soap-making this time of year but I think I've got some wee bottles to at least give some samples of Gardenia bubble bath, etc.

Some other succulent cuttings/leaves for rooting, such as Hummel's Sunset, an heirloom White-flowering Sedum, etc. I'll also include some Rooting Hormone and directions incase the recipient is unfamiliar with rooting succulents/cacti from cuttings.

Themed stickers - either for scrapbooking or for fun to include with correspondence/parcels, etc. Garden related on one level or another. :)

And whatever else I can fit into the box! LOL

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

Cuttings of Night Blooming Cereus... not sure how I forgot to list those since I already have them ready to go!

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I'm soooo excited!
    All of the boxes are really special, it's going to be so hard to choose!

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

...and I think I can squeeze some Brugmansia cuttings in if anyone is interested in rooting those?

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

traditionally a white elephant, even while a rare gift originally, got its slang term/definition because of being something that "no one would want" (because it would be impolite at best to slay the elephant since it was a gift, yet it would eat up one's resources/finances in maintenance, and serve no practical purpose)... that's why this swap's name strikes me as so funny - because the things listed are far from "white elephants" near as I can tell. :)

I'm sorry I keep adding things in rather than a concise list. Maybe I just should have left it as it was and put "plus 'whatever'"? It's been a rough week around here with family and animals not doing so well, and just got the official report - we reached a high of 107F (that is the flat out temp, without the heat index taken into consideration or added on) here today on the hill. Maybe on some unconscious level in my viscera I knew it was going to be this kind of year - and that's why after the hard LATE freeze in Spring I all but threw in the towel on anything except cacti/succulents?

So how are we going to do this? Are we each going to re-post an absolute final list and they get numbered, or is Vela going to compile the lists/boxes and number them for us, or maybe a text file of all the boxes with #'s and sent via email or? I know I need to "clean up" my list/box contents into a more concise order and remove some of the erroneous comments... or at least I think/feel like I should. Any feedback appreciated!!!

Hermit (brain broiling) On The Hill

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

pssst...intruder alert LOL

WOW...i'm not even in this swap and i'm reading the contents of all these boxes and wanting quite a few of them myself. You guys are really putting together some fabulous boxes and klick...i like the idea of surprise box. I'm sitting here making a mental list of things I would add if I was playing. Personally, I would never worry about "homemade" things in a box - they are the BEST. Keep the plants, i would love a box of all homemade stuff!!!!!!!!!!

What a really neat and imaginative idea for a swap, vela. Wish you luck with this. I look forward to reading all about it.

Maryanne

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Way to go Vela, I have been reading and i procrastinated too long. The best of luck girls this is a great one. I definately will be in for the next.
    melanie

• vela75
    Original Author
    16 years ago

LOL Hermit! I knew that usually it was silly things that noone else wanted, but still named it that because of the way we are swapping...so it IS funny!!!

ALANA!!!! Thank you soooo much for sending me an AWESOME Blossom daylily!! I was so surprised, and was so excited!!! That was sooooo nice of you to send it! I guess I can take it off of my wish list now, huh? YAY!!!! It's already planted and I'm anxiously awaiting next year (or perhaps the next)!!!!

I was busy yesterday with my daughters birthday party and then a friend's birthday party, and today I have two cookouts to go to, so It will be late tonight or possibly early tomorrow before I post the swap.

Earthlydelights and Melanie, if you all still want in, just quickly post your contents and send me your address to vkupfner@yahoo.com before 9 PM this evening. I'll let you "sneak" in under the radar LOL!! If anyone else wants to join before 9 PM this evening and can post their contents and send me their addresses, you can join too (I won't be here today to accept new people, but am just saying up front that yes, you can still join up until 9 PM)

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Hmmm,I might need to do a little adjusting on the contents of my box.When I listed the contents I did so without any consideration of how long this whole swapping game is going to take.That never even crossed my mind.LOL.. and some of the things I am dividing for the swap might not be available by the swaps end.If I do edit the list I will make sure the absolute final list is on here by tomorrow Monday am if thats ok Vela?