Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

UPDATE: obf 'christmas in july' rd 2

skohler
15 years ago

GM

Well some of the boxes are on the way so please post here when you have received , just got to say yet mine

has not went out but hope to get it out by friday :) .

Happy Gardening my Friends

susie

Comments (150)

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Annie, 4 lbs 14 oz! I would be scared to handle a baby that small! And 2 lbs 10 oz! I couldn't even imagine!

Congrats Theresa!!

Carol, As far as needing a team to take over, I'm not sure what all is involved, but I know in another group we all kinda help out with organizing, giving ideas for swaps, and volunteer to host one. If help or advice is needed you just ask and someone always comes up with a suggestion or offers to help you. We don't have a list of members, but you can always get info on someone when it's needed. I think esp. this time of year everyone is so busy with their yards, vacations, and all the other summer happenings that there are very few ppl that would have time to take on all the organization of the group and maybe a "group effort" might be the easiest? Just my opinion....

Vic

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

ANITA, AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SHELBY'S SONG!?

Shelby's Song

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
    ANNIE

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

carol many of us are just as busy with our Gardens & some have full time Jobs & Families to cook for & Housework but we Also Still Find time to come say HeL-LO At lease couple times a week :)) or more

Looks like rain soon so better go put my tractor away
    lunch break over so later all .

susie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Wow! I have not won one of these in a very long time. How fun!

I finally have a week with both boys gone in the mornings at camp (not that I want them gone but it gives me time to work in the garden without feeling guilty) but now it is so HOT out. I went out this morning for about an hour and had a hard time breathing due to the heat. It took me about another hour to recover. The high today is 97!

School is getting ready to start back here soon. Just went and picked up my key. And the boys' football starts in two weeks. My life will be getting very busy again. But I will do whatever I can to help here. I like the idea of everyone pitching in.

Hope you all have a great week!

Theresa

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Theresa,
    "(not that I want them gone but it gives me time to work in the garden without feeling guilty)" LOL!
    I WISH Zack was old enough for camp! (well, kinda, they grow soooo fast!) I don't get any alone time right now except for his naps and by then it's too hot out here also to do much outside! Be careful in that heat! It does wipe ya out doesn't it?!

Oh, and I was also volunteering to help out when I can also.

Vic

• wynative
    15 years ago

Theresa,

Thanks so much for such a great box of goodies!! I left my list at home but I do love it all :)

Newest nephew has arrived!
    Adian Joseph ~ 5 lbs 13.9 oz. July 18, 2008
    {{gwi:1284691}}

My daughter thought his little feet were just to cute and took this picture:
    {{gwi:1284692}}

Also a guy I work with is the proud Daddy of a little girl - Madison & our neighbor called this morning to have my daughter go sit with her 4 kids as their newest is on the way! The sex is a surprise but I hope it is a girl - they have 3 boys & only one girl.

Busy weekend here for babies!
    Marie

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

He's beautiful, Marie! Congratulations to everyone! :O)

It is a busy week for babies...THREE of my husband's cousins all had babies this week! And not a single one was actually DUE this week. I think it's the full moon! LOL

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

Annie,
    You are so welcome:) glad I could make you happy.

Such cute babies!!!

Off to dead head, have a great night all..:)Anita

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Wow lots of babies!

I wish I could post my niece's newborn foster baby but I can't do that. I can't even say the particulars, cause you never know who might be reading this. But the baby is so cute, and I get to help take care of him/her.(yes, I hold him/her all the time I'm watching)

Vic, Oh yea, I was kinda scared of Shelby when I brought him home. As he got older I did let me go to day camp, but oh noooooo, not overnight.

2lb 10 oz, Michael was in the hospital for awhile, you would never know it now.

I'm trying to get stuff done cause I'm leaving tomorrow for Iowa. Sis has a mess at her house and still no electricity.

Bunny, I will get that grass out to you I promise.I'm sure I will have something else for you also.

Need to get busy,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Marie, He's just Perfect!!! So adorable!!

• veeja11
    15 years ago

I try to say hi at least once a week. everybudy jumping in to help make sure swaps are organized, a rule keeper a person to keep the names and addresses of members and sending out rules and questionaire to newbies. settling arguments. so shout out if you see something you feel youcan handle. My pneumonia made me so sick I had triuble sitting at the computer but normally I try to check in a couple of times a week. lil sis you know how to handlescrappy kids so you could be keeper of the peace, Vic is on top of things could be our greeter andone to induct the newbiesI will try to help more with all aspects hugs to all, let me know what you think please
    hugs carol

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Been crazy busy here! On Sat. I took a trip out to a GW friend who lives like an hour and 1/2 away to see her new baby.
    They had a party. It was fun! Then I went to visit my grandma on Sunday. Today it was back to work, yuk. The first day back from vacation is no fun. I do have tomorrow off though.
    Shirley,
    I'm glad to hear you've been wanting Black Jack! I think I have a good surprise bonus for you. I'll be mailing tomorrow.
    Oh I know it is tough with the dogs, but I just love them so. Gary makes me go to the SPCA. Like after Lady died, I really didn't want to go. Of course Sammie was there all skin and bones from being starved, and I knew I needed to take her home.

Theresa,
    Congrat on the contest! Of course it figures the temps are super high now that you've got the time alone.

Annie,
    Shelby was so small!
    The daylily is beautiful. I think I forgot to mention the daylily garden that I went to was on East Shelby Road. I did of course think of you : )
    I was going to say have a fun trip, but I see no electricity and a mess, so that means maybe the trip will not too much fun?

Marie,
    Love the pics!

Jeanne,
    I sent you an email about roses yesterday, just want to make sure you got it.

Susie,
    My housework hardly even gets done on rainy days, lol.

Vic,
    I think what Carol is saying(Carol, correct me if I'm wrong) is that we need a person to do things to keep us organized and up to date. Like as an example, put all the members info together. We at one time got emails once in awhile of everyone's questionnaires with up to date contact info. We haven't had that in sometime. I know I'm missing people info, or it is outdated. I'm not computer savy. I don't how to make documents like we got.
    Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• mellen
    15 years ago

Bunny, I am finally back to let you know that the daylily arrived in perfect shape! They are pretty rugged plants, and it takes a lot to "do them in." I apologize for not getting back sooner. I was gone to my parents for a couple of days then when I got back I have had a migraine since then. Dr. and I have been fiddling with my meds. with not so good results. Anyway, here is what Hazelnutbunny sent me in my Christmas box:
    -2 pairs of little mittens-red with white snowflakes-absolutely darling!!! In each mitten were goodies like the daylily, a hard peach-flavored candy called Campino, Off towelettes, and packets of assorted drink mixes.
    -a hand shovel and nippers
    -a felt bag with a penguin on the front filled with a candle, hand cream, and a jar a Miracle Gro Shake 'n Feed
    -a rust colored heart-shaped wall hanging that has a fence, birdhouse, and flowers painted on it. It has a "pocket" to hold something, too.
    -an address book which I will be taking to school and leaving there. I am always needing someone's address and usually have to wait til I get home to get it.
    Melissa I so enjoyed ALL that you sent. Such generosity makes me feel so humble. Thank you so very much!!!
    Mary Ellen/Mellen

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for letting me know, Mellen!
    I have been worried that the daylily got "Toasted in Transit" and that maybe you didn't want to let me know! LOL

Whew, I feel better now. :O) You've made my day by letting me know that everything arrived OK.

Melissa

• veeja11
    15 years ago

Perfect Miss Remy, that is exactly what I mean. I will try to help but it took rvery ounce of energy I had today to go to the dr.Finally got your e-mail Mellen. will put check in mail tomorrow. Sue hope your daddy is well. hugs to all carol

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Carol-I don't mind helping at all, will do what I can. We do need someone to get everyones address, e-mail and birthday and send it to each one. I have an old one but I guess we could use it and make changes and take off the ones who are no longer members. Sure hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Annie-Thinking of you and hope you were able to help your sister. Love the daylily Selbys Song. Did you get your irises? Sure hope so.

Remy-Your daylilies will go out tomorrow, I have mine planted and hope to see blooms next year. It's always nice to have new ones.

Marie-Babies...I sure love to hug and kiss on them but would hate to get up for all those feedings. LOL

Theresa-I can't believe School is ready to start again. Where did Summer go?

Mellen-Sure hope your migraines go away and you are feeling better soon.

It's been so busy at work...The new owners are trying to fill the lumber yards back up and they are KILLING ME.

Shirley

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

Susie & Sassy,
    Thank you both for another great round of 3 way, loved it:0)Anita

• wynative
    15 years ago

Thanks to all for saying such nice things about Adian! The neighbor had a little girl on Monday - love her name, Kaydee! cute, huh ?

• beth_b_kodiak
    15 years ago

Hi all, guess I am remiss in not stoppping by to post and say hello here. Seems like things keep moving so fast I can't keep up.
    I have not been trading as I have no plants this year except tomatoes and herbs. I do enjoy seeing the pictures here of the adorable babies and the plants/gardens.
    I find myself missing the daylilies most. Especially when I see the pictures of daylilies posted here.I am giving serious thought to finding a little piece of land where I can start collecting daylilies again. Not quite ready to give up traveling yet but maybe I can be a "snowbird" and travel in the winter when it is too cold to be in the garden.
    Carol. I don't have dependable enough access to the internet or I'd offer to help.
    I sure understand about not having the time to keep up with this busy group on a regular basis.
    Hope all is well with yards and families.
    Beth B

• mellen
    15 years ago

Shirley, thanks for the 'get well.' Dr. and I have been working on getting me off some pain meds, but the result has been an increase in migraines. 5 so far this month. Gotta decide which I want--a clear thinking head or fewer headaches. Grr...

I mailed my Christmas In July pal's package today. See if she remembers that I have her. The DC# is-
    0307 0020 0005 2563 9147.

What's this 3-way stuff? Huh, ladies? Sounds kinky to me! lol

Beth, great to hear from you. What state are you in? TX?

Cuuute baby pics!!!

Maryanne, how is adoption going??? Please inform.

Carol, I don't blame you for wanting to take some "time off." Especially since you have been sick! If anyone needs people info., I have saved quite a lot of it and would be happy to pass it along.

Today the weather has been spectacular! Sun with a nice cool breeze and no humidity. Well, headed back outside to do more weeding.
    Mary Ellen

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

BETH NIce to hear From you now where are you at ?? hope your enjoying the good life :)

ANITA You Have Got to remember that this ole lady Can't stay up as late As I once could :) BUT it was fun to share the laughter :)

Mellen it isn't as kinky as you might think tecknowledgy
    is great these days & these young gals are trying to teach this ole lady a few New ways to stay in touch :)

SHIRLEY : Sounds as you won't have to worry about loosing your job anyway :)) Keeping Busy Is a good sign right ???

well time to lay back its been another along day
    GOOD NIGHT ALL
    SUSIE

SANTA"S
    BRITNEYGRAN
    HAZELNUTBUNNY
    MMELLEN*****RECEIVED
    SKOHLER
    RAGGEDYANNE****RECEIVED
    SGUANZON***** RECEIVED

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I plan to send my box out soon......just waiting for something I ordered to arrive......I'll post when I send. Still hot here....and humid -- for us in the desert anyway!

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Shirley,
    I did get your prizes sent out yesterday. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.
    Try not to work too hard!

Mellen,
    I don't have your new email. I did ask Susie to send it to me, but if you see this first please send it.
    I'm sorry you are having pain med problems. I hope you find a happy balance.
    The 3-way thing sounds kinky to me too, lol.

Beth,
    So nice of you to post!! I don't think I have your email either, lol. I wonder if the one on your page and Mellen's are correct. If not please send it to me.
    I'm glad to see you at least have tomatoes and herbs! Travel in winter! You need to make one trip to the northeast here when it is nice out to see Niagara Falls and me. Though Niagara Falls in the dead of winter is a sight to see.
    Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Mellen-Gosh sounds like you are in a predicament like mine.
    Years ago (telling my age here) I started having those monsterous hot flashes...good grief they woke me up 10-12 times a night. Finally went to the Dr. and he told me I can put you on estrogen but it can cause cancer, it's your choice to choose what quality of life you want no hot flashes a good nights rest again but risk the chance of getting cancer. I chose the estrogen just couldn't take the hot flashes.

Maryanne-We miss you sooooo much please post. Will look for your number and give you a call.

Susie-I hope they are not just using me until they know the system and then goodbye. They seem really nice and I did find out they give 13 paid holidays a year where I only get 7-8 depending which day Christmas falls on.

Beth-It is so nice to see you posting. Live your dream if you want to travel do it. DH and I have talked about traveling when we retire (if we ever get to). I have seen alot of places but would like to see it ALL. lol

I will be mailing my Christmas in July package out tomorrow to some good little girl or so Santa says.

Shirley

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Gm All

Carol : Sorry Didn't see you had mentioned about my dad yes daddy is doing much better his sholder is healing :)

Hard to believe that this month is about over .
    has anyone the list of up comming swaps ???

well you all have a great day
    NOTE FOR THE DAY >

IDLE MINDS MAKE"S FOR IDLE TIME .
    WHEN TIME IS GOING TO SLOW FOR YOU
    WORK FASTER .
    susie

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Sue & Vic~
    I will be mailing your prize packages out in the morning.
    Thanks again for playing, girls!

Melissa

• mellen
    15 years ago

Remy, I do have a new e-mail address. If you click on my name and go to the "Send an e-mail" button at the top of that page, you will find my new address. I went in and changed that a couple of weeks ago on the site. I don't know why it still has my homepage listed with our old e-mail. Hmmm...

Shirley, you don't look old enough to for estrogen!!! I've seen your pic, and you are beautiful!

The daylilies here are at the height of their bloom, and I am loving it. I have them scattered all over the place, and it is really quite beautiful. I have taken pics of most of them. A lot of them are crosses given to me by Don Lovell who is big into daylily crossing. He is the pres. of the Iowa daylily group. The ones that he gave me are his rejects! lol

Anita, great to see you post. Are you getting along okay? I think of you now and then.

Today is cloudy, cool, and rainy. Good day for pulling more weeds. They come out so much easier! With all of the rain we have been getting this summer, the weeds have really been having a hayday. Can't seem to keep ahead of them.
    Have a wonderful day EVERYONE,
    Mary Ellen

• veeja11
    15 years ago

Hi everyone, MellenI love ya all bloomin friends
    enjoy your gardens
    hugs carol

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

SANTA"S
    BRITNEYGRAN
    HAZELNUTBUNNY
    MMELLEN*****RECEIVED
    SKOHLER ****RECEIVED
    RAGGEDYANNE****RECEIVED
    SGUANZON***** RECEIVED

All VERY Nicely Wrapped & I Just Hated to unwrap but had to see what was Hidded in the pretty paper :S & Here is what I found .
    # 1 was the RED FLOWER POT Love it
    BEFORE
    {{gwi:1284693}}

& AFTER I open the pretty wrapped plants There was

Aster --Lady in Black
    Campanula --Summertime
    campanula--Pantalooms
    Coral Bells--- Chatterbox
    Coral Bells--- Carmel
    Echinacea--- Harvestmoon
    Echinacea--sunrise
    Echinacea-- White Swan
    penstemon---Rondo & A RED FLOWERING MAPLE TREE
    TY YOU I Love them all & they are in soaking but will plant soon :) have to get going here have to be in town by 5pm great box .

will be back on in the morning
    susie

{{gwi:1284694}}

• mellen
    15 years ago

Susie, I was hoping that your gifts would get to you on Friday. Glad you liked what I sent. I tried to include some of the things you had on your GW plant wish list along with a few other plants. It was great fun sending to you. It had been a long time.

Another perfect day here today. Sunshine, no humidity, and pleasant temps. I greatly appreciate and enjoy all of the women in this group!
    Mary Ellen

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Nothing much to report. Tomorrow though I'm going to the Cornell Cooperative Extension plant sale. Different societies/plant groups will be selling plants like the Hosta Society, Daylily Society.Perennials, etc. I'm hoping I'll score some interesting plants. My group, the Rock Garden Society, will be selling, and I'll be helping them. I potted up a few plants for sale. We had very strict rules though, no hostas, no daylilies, no plants over 6" tall. I know there are no daylilies under 6 inches, lol. The Hosta Society was pretty adamant that no hostas should be on our table, and they would remove them if there were any, lol.

Shirley,
    I got the pkg. Thank you so very much! : )
    I hope you are just busy, and the prizes I sent arrived already.
    I have had the nightsweats hot flashes for some time.(I think I started early since I only have half of one ovary.)Amazingly, I sleep through it, but I don't sleep well so I still feel tired. I've been a bit better and not so tired lately.
    I'm wondering about Maryanne too. I've not heard from her in awhile.

Mellen,
    I though of you today. I crossed the Grand Island bridge out of Niagara Falls with two vans with Iowa plates.
    I just looked at your home page the other and saw the old address and thought you hadn't updated. I never thought to send an email.
    You must have some daylily nice rejects!
    You are very lucky with with the weather finally. It has been very rainy here.

Susie,
    What a pretty looking box! You know it didn't come from me, lol, seems my wrap jobs look like a little kid did it. I now use gift bags for most every thing. I think who ever came up with that idea should be nominated for sainthood, lol.
    Have a goodnight everyone,
    Remy

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

My box went out to my partner today DC#03071790000167496596.

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

I received a Christmas box from Ms Shirley today! Evidently, she thought I had been a good girl this year! :O)
    Here's what she sent:

Daylily -
    Red Ribbons
    Chesapeak Crablegs
    Spindazzle
    Newberry blue eyes
    Bradley Bernard
    Christmas Is
    Shallow Water
    Eye in the Sky
    Spacecoast Krinkles

Callas- (I've never grown these before!!)
    Regal
    AMethyst
    Hot Flash
    Parfait

Iris-
    Carolina Gold
    Sue Zee
    Serenity prayer

And a pretty gold metal christmas basket with a red christmas hand towel & a pair of knitted booties!

Thank you SO MUCH, Shirley! I love everything!
    My 4 yr old has taken off with the basket.....she thinks it's perfect for her kitties. LOL

Melissa

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Melissa-So glad you received your box..wow that sure took along time to get there, so much for 2-3 days priority mail.
    Well I didn't think about it but that basket would make a good basket to carry a kitty around in. LOL

Remy-Yes I did receive your box and thank you so much for the beautiful plants. I have them all planted in their new home. It was sweet of you to send me two extra plants with the one I won. Wow that's a tongue twister. I can sympathize with you on the night sweats I was actually 46 when mine started. I can't stand them. Did you find any good plants at the plant sale? I always get in touble and buy too many at the sales.

Mellen-Thanks for the compliment. I have seen pictures of most of us in this group and I think we are a fine looking group of gardening ladies. I appreciate you and everyone in the group also. I have so many special plants from our swaps.

Night All

Shirley

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Another wonderful box! Makes me wish I had played this month.
    The plant sale went well on Sunday. The weather was beautiful. I picked up a few magazines, a hoe edger, and plants including some iris. I bought Roaring Jelly Siberian. There was one in bloom, and it looked so pretty I just had to get one. Plus it was only $3! I bought a Stairway To Heaven to replace the one Sammie killed. One of the Iris society ladies was very nice and brought us left over iris at the end too. The perennial Society was overcharging, holy cow the prices! We couldn't believe it. Our plants were priced cheap, only 1-3 dollars. We didn't have much left either. The perennial society had a lot left and at the end offered 1/2 price, but by then there weren't many shoppers.
    Oh and the ladies with me asking if I would be interested in being a co-chair in a couple years. I was very flattered being I just joined at the beginning of this year. It must be my loud mouth, lol.
    Tomorrow morning I'm going to the Botanical Gardens to help trim ivies. I have no clue, lol. I got invited to come help and I figure how hard could it be? Watch it be worst than roses, lol.
    Then tomorrow afternoon, I'm planting that flower bed I built in front of the deck!
    Have a great night everyone,
    Remy

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

POSTING FOR SUSIE!!!!
    She Can NOT Log On To GW, She don't know if she is banned? or if it's her server, will update, as I know..:)Anita

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Anita~ There are several people having trouble with GW. I couldn't get the website to load yesterday, and a few people couldn't get logged in. I don't know what's going on, but it is frustrating.

Melissa

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Melissa,

I received my "prize" yesterday -thanks so much - I never win anything LOL!

Sue G.

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    I had to take my Creton to the vet to be euthanized an hour ago : ( He got really bad last night and into today, and we made the decision that his quality of life was too poor and obviously going to just get worse. Even though I know I made the right decision, I'm still very sad.
    Remy

• veeja11
    15 years ago

Remy, I am very sorry for your loss. I had to do the same with my 13 yr old cat in june. so know how it feels. big hugs for you. dh says no more cats so I am putting out food for the strays hoping one will adopt me. Hi, to all my bloomin friends. my last visitor left today, finally just me and dh again.
    happy gardening carol

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Remy,
    I'm so sorry to hear about Creton! I'm sending a giant cyber hug to you~ I know how you feel.. I've been through it before! It's so hard!

It's thundering, I better get offline before my computer gets zapped!

Deb

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Remy,

Hugs from me too. I have been there and know how difficult it is. Our furry friends are family members and we need to grieve for them. I'm so sorry.

Theresa

• mellen
    15 years ago

Aww, Remy, I'm so sorry to hear about Creton. I know how it hurts, but we do what we must for our loving pets. Sending you huge hugs, too.
    Love 'ya,
    Mary Ellen

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Gm all

Not sure why Couldn't get signed in for the last few days . just kept getting problem with internet explorer cannot display or fine website :( GRGR

Remy sorry about Creton Just Know he is well & running in greener pastures once again :))

just an up-date on the boxes

SANTA"S
    BRITNEYGRAN
    HAZELNUTBUNNY ***RECEIVED
    MMELLEN*****RECEIVED
    SKOHLER ****RECEIVED
    RAGGEDYANNE****RECEIVED
    SGUANZON***** RECEIVED

well another almost almost over weather is getting hotter here . 90's this weekend hope all can stay cool .

have a great day & I hope to have this fixed , anyone else haven the same problem ?? maybe Gw is working on the site ???
    susie

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

I am sad to hear about Creton. I know you will keep him close to you in your memories.
    Hugs,
    Jeanne

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Thank you all very much. I know you all are animal lovers and know how it feels. I've been drowning my sorrows in the garden. I spent the last 2 evenings planting the new bed until it got too dark. It is pretty much done. I think it looks good. I need to now work on getting the rest of the beds made, but I need to find extra money for compost and mulch.
    Thanks again everyone,
    Remy

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Remy-That is good..what better way to get your mind off of your beloved pet than working in your garden. I find doing what I love most helps me in difficult times. Hope you find the extra money you need for your compost and mulch. I sell at our local farmers market to buy my extras.

Sue-I received my wonderful box and will post contents tomorrow...Off to bed....You are the best.

Shirley

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

I'm glad you were able to get out there and get some work done. Gardening does heal I believe.

Except in my case yesterday. While shearing back spent blooms, I cut my finger and needed three stitches. Ouch. It was a very careless, clutzy thing to do :(

My thoughts are still with you Remy.

Theresa

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well Another great swap all Boxes Have been received
    I was hoping that pictures would be taken of the wrapped boxes so we could Give a prize but not many
    posted so I guess we all win :)

SO NOW Thank you all who choose to join in on this swap
    I will now close this & Pass the torch on to .

AUGUST-MARIE (wynative) 'DOLLAR DAYS POTLUCK'

susie

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Sue-Back to post my swap box....sure hope things slow down a bit for me it is midnight every night when I get in the bed.

Christmas Card
    Red Christmas Cactus (Smart idea)
    Red Kalanchoe plant (So pretty)
    Santa Sign
    Snowman Box w/Green car ornament with Santa and his Reindeer
    Christmas Mug w/reindeer candy canes (So cute)
    Red Stocking
    Daylily-Ruffled Temptress

Thanks again Sue

Theresa-Sorry to hear about stitches in your finger, you really did clip it good. I hate stupid accidents like that but they happen to all of us.

Susie-Thanks for a fun month and this swap, can't believe July is gone and August will be here tomorrow.

Shirley