UPDATE: Piles, Piles everywhere!! Manure #7

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

Wow. Who'd a thunk it?? :O)

Comments (150)

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

All you dog lovers out there! I need to find a new home for Baby girl! I hate to do it, but I just don't have the time, energy, or patience right now.

I have no idea what she is other than VERY HIGH ENERGY!
    I need to find her a home with a LARGE fenced in yard, and someone that likes very lively (hyper) dogs! I've been told she has some lab and shepherd in her???? She is a very sweet, loving dog, but I am not going to be able to get our yard fenced in as planned with Jamie being gone, and the kennel she is in is not big enough. It is a big L shape 28'x 28' & 18'X 10' and she is digging out every day! The neighbor (bless his heart) put her back in and filled the holes daily while I was gone!
    Anyone up for the challenge? I will deliver her! She is up to date with shots, wormed, vet checked and on heartworm.
    And was 4 mos old on July 22nd. Weighs about 25-30 lbs.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Vela, I was wondering what kind of fern it was that you had sent to me in the last swap and so I posted it in the NTP forum. Somebody answered with it being a Fernleaf Golden Buttons Tansy. It looks like a fern and acts like a fern but no spores. Supposedly it will flower! Has yours ever flowered? Should be bright yellow button like blooms.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tansy Fern

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oooooh she is gonna be a big one. Look at all that muscle she has in her chest! Only 4 months old? Wow. I wish I could take her but the hubby is not fond of pooches at all. Believes they should live outdoors year round! Ogre.

Becki: Forgot to mention those were DebbyA's pups. I don't have any much to my chagrin. Would love to have one though. Border Collies are my fav.

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh, Wow, Vic!! gorgeous country up there!!! :O)
    Hubby and I are considering a move to W.V., but after seeing how beautiful Montana is, I think we've changed our minds!! :O)
    Vela, you're from WV, right? Got any pics to share that might keep us from changing our minds?? LOL :O) :O)

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Yes, she is very solid, she doesn't look like it, but I know she is over 25 lbs. I hate to give her up, I have never had to do that to an animal, but it is not fair to keep her in a kennel all day with no one home and not having a fenced yard. She is also so playfull that I have to keep her away from my 16yr old dog, she is not quite that playful anymore and I'm afraid she is going to give her a heart attack!
    And she is always jumping on Zack and knocking him down, he is to the point of not wanting anything to do with her anymore. :( "Big Sigh!"

And yes, it truly is God's country! I am realy hoping to be moved by spring!
    Know of anyone wanting to rent a small 2 br home on 4 acres in the outskirts of Flint? Cheap rent!

Vic

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, I can't stop.....Here's another song for Trina!!! :O)

Here is a link that might be useful: Runnin' Bare!!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OHHHH VELA!!! I love doggies and wish I could take her but Fox has complained about my babies enough, specially when I breed them. I will keep an eye/ear out for someone that would like her though. She is soo cute!!!

I also want to let you ladies know this.... YA"ll have gotten under Fox's skin!!! He's talkin now of taking down an oak tree in the front yard (which has to come down anyways, too close to the big tree) and putting in a curved flower bed along the south east side (front)of the house under some windows!!! Sheesh! I shoulda found ya'll a long long time ago!!!!
    Pixie

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Bunny, If you are wanting to move for work for your Hubby MT is the place to go! That is why Jamie is there! He does construction and is working 7 days a wk. making more than twice what he could make here per hour! The one place he is working pays travel time, $25.00/day food expenses, and pays for the hotel they stay in while they are there (They even paid for Zack & I to stay and got us our own room!)
    And the travel & food $$ is CASH!!!
    We could not get up to see the place it is very secure and they wouldn't let us by the gate! It is a very exclusive Billionaire Club! (yes, billion, not million!)
    Bill Gates has a place there, Mary Hart, and Mr. Mars (the candy bar man)

If you are serious, I can get you some info! No need for him to try McDonalds anymore!

Vic

Here is a link that might be useful: check this out! only in my dreams!!

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

The drive through thing on the main page is where we got stopped. I should have told them I was applying for a job LOL

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oh boy vic, I checked out that site. Holy begeezus! I guess they don't want the riff raff pokin around! Snots! LOL! That place looks pretty amazing. My hubby would be drooling over the stone work with him being a bricklayer. Does stone work too. I'm going to have to show him that when he gets home.

Pixie, Yay for you! More flowers! woo hoo!

Bunny, Guess what! I got the keys to the thunderbird for the day. The hubby took all the kids to his parents for a visit! Wheeeee! I am aloOoOoOoOoOne! I am going for a DriIiIiIive. hehehehehehehehe!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Too Funny Melissa!!! Had to let Fox listen and he said..... "YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT THAT???" LMAO
    I love to travel to new places and get to see things like that Vic. Nan gets to travel alot with the AG group in College, he was in MT last semester and took some lovely pics but yours are way better!!!

Deb, I am going to put the Roses you sent on the S Front side bed after they root. I think they will look beautiful there and be happy with that sunshine. I can't wait cant wait!!!!
    I can't believe August is in 3 days!!! Sheesh where did summer go??? Tomorrow is Alan's 19th birthday hard to believe!

Smiles

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Hee hee, I checked out their employment page. They are looking for Landscape Designers and Landscape Foremen. Who's in? LOL!

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Could you see us all there doing the landscaping LOL!
    Well, we might get something done, we wouldn't have to be sending pics to each other all day! LOL!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

No, no pictures but we would probably be singing the entire time! LOL! "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful?" Stevie Wonder is stuck in my head right now, with all these beautiful ladies floating around this forum! LOL!

Planting Naked Ladies and Hairy Balls all over the high falutin Private Community! Lol!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OMG I am laughin soo hard now.

Vic I wonder how many laugh breaks we'd need???
    I do have to say that this is one MUSICAL group of beautiful ladies!!! Prolly the most uplifting group of women around too!
    I am laughin hard at the nekkid ladies and hairy balls comment Tracy lmao could you just imagine???? Then of course I could add in some Stink Weed and Pussy Willows! They would have us thrown off the property pronto I am sure lol.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Hey, girls! Not much time. Just checking in. What a hoot!! We would love to move to Montana someday as well! Your pics remind me of our time there. We went in May, and it was wonderful! We were all the way up near the Canadian border on the north west side of MT. We had to make a delivery there, and since it was only about 30 miles from Glacier National Park, we took the whole family, visited the park and had a wonderful time. Then, on the way back, we realized we weren't very far from Yellowstone, so we visited Yellowstone, and came back home through Wyoming. Lovely, lovely country up there!!

Been working in the veggies all morning, now I need to get cleaned up and go to a shower! Have a good afternoon, y'all!!

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Yep, we can plant the Hairy Balls right next to the 20 new Cadillac Escalades they had delivered last week! I'm sure they are just house-warming presents.
    Hmmmm, maybe they thought I might let Zack put his "common" grubby little hands on one of those caddy's and that's why I couldn't get in! LOL

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awww vic your just cute!! and of course so is the little one!! LOL and thanks everyone!! the hubby is getting me a very tiny puppy, i guess i'm no fun unless i have something of my own to love?? maybe he will forget!! LOL and thank tracey!! i do agree w ya on alot of stuff, i also think we should find a way to make ourselves happy in some way, plants are mine, not killing them, but i'm about that, LOL :')) so far one ginger shell has grown a little and some lemon mint has grown, i just hope they keep growing!! LOL
    ok, now its so nice to have runnig water in the kitchen and to fill the crystal light in the kitchen and not the bathroom! :')) i do know that hubby totally loved it when i gave him a foot massage and a back massage, he was so happy!! i had him soak his feet in the water thingi and then massaged them with mintish stuff. i'm so glad you had fun melissa! and ice cream for breakfast, that would be so cool!! LOL becki, that's alright, i hope ya did something good for him? i prob wouldn't of thought abt it til the next day, LOL maybe a really good dinner he hasn't had in a long time. LOL :')) I jsut have to learn to be better and nicer to my hubby, that's my downfall, :'(( we have that about us, but we are getting much better! LOL you guy's are way too funny though, and vela!! omg!! LOL and that puppy is just cute!! female puppys are too stubborn! i told him no female puppy, i don't like anything more stubborn than me!! ;'))

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

LOL Medont, Your such a sweetheart!!! I think that there is just room in this house for a Alpha female also lol. So right now me and Mud are going round and round bout that but she's learning so I have to give her credit. She is most definately a pleaser dog, she loves it when I talk to her in the excited voice about what she's done good. Shes very smart too.

How far do you live from the panhandle of Okla Medont?
    Smiles

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay...my next project is going to be a "fun" garden..... I'll make the shape into a "Y" (hehehehehehehehe) with the hairy ball plants on the top, some hot lips in the middle and a nice pond with a fountain at the end....And naked ladies all around....
    Totally hubby's idea. LOL

Oh, golly....that club looks WAY too high-falootin' fer me! I'm too redneck to even grace the porta-potties of a place like that. I can't even get in to the Wal-mart club down here. :O) LOL
    A girl can dream, though!!

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Well, guess you're gonna have to keep that puppy!!!
    LOL!!!!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

don't know pixi, i live abt 30 some mile sw of topeka, eck!! LOL some nice things about it, my mommy!!! LOL :'))
    OH NO!!!! 8')) men and their idea's, LOL mine is at it too, well, he's sorta like your ol man, think about it melissa, the y, hot lips, naked ladies, hb's, oh my!!! our men!!! LOL that's kinda my hubby's idea, w o the y. you and him think alike. LOL his is alittle more uh graphic. so i won't put it!! LOL i just about poisoned us for dinner, i havent really cooked us a full meal in a long time, so i put rug cleaner on our chicken instead of oil, i use mixes and put them in those bottles, but i also put the oil in one of those bottles too, it just got faded, it was on the stove, when i sprayed it, it smelled wierd, then it dawned on me, duh!!! omg!! i love to make our own laundry soap and fabric softners and that kinda things, anything i just like to make our stuff. especially if it'll make it cheaper and it'll work better!! LOL :'))

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

hey girls! Love the idea of a fun garden. I have to go look up more plants with body part names. Make a whole human form out of all the plants, strategically plant them! That would be too hillarious!

Michelle: did you get the hi-liter out?

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

I've never been mistaken for a guy. For a highschooler last week, yes, a guy no. Had to go to the high school and drop off paperwork for the ROTC program, for childcare interns, and I was asked if I was there to pick up my schedule.
    Med- a sharpie marker (perminant no-fade) will help with the bottle confusion (we use them all over the preschool). I'll have to toss on pics from our holiday trip, we're doing a 10 day road trip from CA to LA to visit my sister in New Orleans (she wants us to sell the preschool here and open one out there, as they need good ones bad). So we're doing a look-see.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i have been too chicken to try it!! LOL my name is with one l. just some info. LOL :'>> everyone does it. my mom is llike me, she had to be different. LOL or the other way around, LOL i love to be WAY outta that box!! and don't even think about puttin me in a circle, mmm emmm, not gonna work!! LOL ya, i love your idea tracey and melissa, i want to call mine sensual garden, LOL i could just see it, someone from my church come to my hoiuse, oh, that's a pretty flower! what's it called?? hairy balls!
    LMAO could you just see their face?? omg that would be too crazy!! LOL :'>>

• medontdo
    16 years ago

oh ya!! more pics!! love that!! how are you doing mama? i definately hope good! i bet its hotter than anything down there and humid! we are watching chiller channel, oh my, i have tons of laundry to be done, and i got rid of alot the other day, took it out back and buried it in a hole that was sinking, it needed to be filled, i wish, but the church across the street is having the sale befor school, so this time i got rid of alot of junk, LOL and clothes i don't wear, but say i'm gonna, heh! like that's really gonna happen, i'm one of of those people who wears the same kind of things, LOL

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, girls - you are all so funny! Yeah, no high-falootin' places for us either! Seriously, my husband won't ever wear a tie. Not a regular one, at least - only a bolo. My little sister bought ties for all the guys to wear at her wedding - nice ones - nope he sure won't wear one! And for pants - jeans - always! Okay, so I'll dress up once in a while, when it's called for, but we would never make it at some high class place!

Just got back from the shower. Leah (my littlest sister, the one that just got married) had lots of sorbet and gingerale left from the reception, the punch. So, I came home with 9 2-liter bottles of gingerale and 8 cartons of sorbet. Yummy! Plus, some cookies, which the kids are devouring as I type!

Hubby went to look at some crates to haul our chickens in when they go to, ummm, be turned into food. This guy was getting out of the chicken business, and was selling his. Well, we thought we would get like 20 of his crates. Dave just called and said the guy made him a deal for a whole truck load of them (the same price we were going to pay for 20 of them!) So, he is on his way home with like 50 crates, I'm guessing - he didn't count them he said, just threw them on the truck. He's driving really slowly, so they don't fall off, and he's about 40 miles away - it will be a while before he gets back! Anyway, we should have plenty of wooden chicken crates!! Ahh, the joys of farming! :)

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Okay, after lots of terror at the idea of posting a picture for all of you all to see, I had Elizabeth take a quick picture of me, as you all got past that and posted yours, so here is me:

Oh, boy! I sure with I knew how to make that smaller!! Certainly not my best picture, but by FAR not my worst! So, now you all see who I am!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i totally can't wait til one day we can farm!! LOL well we have all of us on here now, this is my hubby, never takes pics, so i told him i needed his pic for my 5. LOL totally tricked him, it was either this or i was gonna take on of him when he was showering! LOL shoulda seen his face!! LOL by the way he's getting ready for work in here. becky your so lucky!! :'))

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Very nice looking husband, Michelle! You did a great job on that haircut! I wish I could do good at that! Dave cuts the boys' hair, and I let someone else cut the girls'. I tried once on Elizabeth, but it came out awful. It was when she was like 2, and she ended up with a buzz cut, as Dave said it would make her hair thicker afterward! Yeah, he tried that with Lily too, I told him, "No way in he**!" Never again!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awww becky!! your so pretty!! see another of us who just forgot how pretty we really are!! ;'>> i tell ya!! and ya look so young too! how many little one's ya have? i thought you'd be at least in your 30's or so, but you look in you twenties!! man i feel old!!! LOL

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, and yes, farming is fun! It's a lot of work, but it is wonderful! Dave would love to do it full time, but there just isn't enough money in it. We don't have a huge farm. Sometimes we have a few cows, but not right now. We once in a while have a few hogs, but not right now either. We have 4 pigmy goats - they are pets, but will probably not be here much longer. The nanny has some sort of a problem with her sack and needs to be put down. And the 3 billies, well, I don't know how long we'll keep them. We have about 30 laying hens and one rooster. We need to get more, as the demand for our all natural eggs has gone up drastically, since I started selling them at Farmer's Market. And during the spring and summer, we have lots and lots of broiler chickens! Right now we have 150 that we won't have anymore on Wednesday, and we have 150 2-week old chicks.

The think I love about our farm is this: Last night we had a nice meal, not unlike most of ours. The meat was all raised by us, the veggies all by us, and all we bought was the buns and some of the condiments.

Carl and his girlfriend just got here, so I'm gonna go! See you all later!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

thank you! i learned finally to follow the, where the curves go backwards a little on the front, well thats where ya make the line go staight back, i learnt that this month FINALLY!! LOL and a lady told me that if you use the same number of blade you used on the lower part to go down on the upper part but easily, just on the tips it kinda makes it as a uh blends it in,. i'm like ahhhh that makes sense!! but otherwise his hair used to make me so mad!! LOL one side grows wierd!! and i hate it when he'd get it done cuz he'd pay like 12-15 bucks for a haircut tabor could do, with all them hairs stickin up, i'd just wanna take him back and show them how to do it right!! could you imagine that? them with a degree, me with nothing but i know how i want it done!! LOL :'> i'm a perfectionist at some things, haircuts is one of them, if i'm doing it it has to be done right, i'll keep doing it till i'm good, then i'm bored with it! that's why i hate working i think. but don't tell no one. LOL ;'>> hmmm on the internet, LOL

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Becky you are soo pretty and sheesh all of ya'll look so young! I really feel old now.
    We just had our supper whoohoo sannys from subway, Fox has been working on the engine for the bronco and I have been out back in the gardens so too hot to cook. So I ran to subway and got two sannys for us. Now it seems it should be nap time but got too much to do and its too late in the day to sleep.
    I would love to live on a farm like that Becky!! It does sound like a lot of hard work though.
    Medont you look sooo young also dangit so don't feel old.
    Ya all are pretty as a rainbow!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Aw, Becki, I just have to say you are adorable. You have the kindest sweetest eyes! And what a pretty smile. Great picture! I love the short hair on you. Your face is shaped like mine a bit. The short hair really frames it nicely. I bet you would look really cute with a little flip in the back too! Too cute!

Michele: I love the haircut you gave him. Perfect "cop" hair do! Looks like he has his aviators on and is ready for business! Very handsome! Tell him I said Go get 'em Copper! LOL! My brother is a cop, too. We call him barney pfife behind his back! he he! sh, don't tell anyone! LOL!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Do you think GW has a support groups for husbands who have lost their wives to this forum? Hmmmm.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i bet not!! LOL but our hubby's are gettin into it too a little, this is kinda cool, but i know only two, well, 1 for sure is cuz of naked ladies and hot lips, LOL not the hb. he's so funny! he's got such a great smile!! but he likes to hide it! don't know why? he's looking into a job in another part of the state, i said only if you get us a farm house and they have internet out there!! LOL and then now he's looking into oregon!! that would be so awesome. could ya imagine? the possibilities? a farm?

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Please don't feel old any of you! I've had four kids - my first at 17, and my last (at this point, as least) at 30. I am now a very happy 32!

You have a Bronco, Pixie? You lucky girl! I wrecked ours last year, on an icy road. I loved that vehicle! My first accident, and it was a BIG one! Not fun! 'Nother vehicle we had nothing but liablity on, so definitely not good. But, everyone was okay, shockingly, so that was all that mattered! Elizabeth will have a scar on her forehead forever, but that can be covered with bangs. Scariest thing that ever happened to me, though!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Woo-Wooooo! Nice hubby, Michele!!! :O) Dontcha love the cop uniform??(wink) lol
    Tracy-my brother is a cop too..and I'm sure I've told everyone, but he's a cross between barney fife and larry the cable guy....definitely not firing on all cylinders. Love him to death..but really... the boy shot himself in the foot last year!!! :O) lol Besides...I have to give him crap because he still calls me by the nickname he gave me as kids. Bad brother. :P

BECKI-----Darlin! You are so PRETTY!!!!!! I just wanna squeeze ya, you look so sweet!!! :O) And tell your son he did a great job on the haircut!! :O)

Hhmmmm....a body garden. That's a good idea!! Could color coordinate, and have the "body" wearing clothes!! And hair!! Oh...but if it was wearing clothes...you couldn't have the hairy balls just hanging out there, could ya?? LOL :O)

Well, I"m gonna go ahead and start another thread, just so that we will be ready when this one reaches the limit. Which it will, probably in the next 5 minutes. LOL :O)

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

OUCHie Becky!!!
    Yes we have a Bronco and a Scout, both not working lol, I have a Ford Pickup, Alan has a 4x4 Ford pickup and Fox has his work pickup lol. My drive way is a car lot!!! Fox works on the scout and bronco to get them working, the scout is what I was driving when I got my first and only ticket when I was 33 lol.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

LOL! I know where your coming from in the parking lot department! We have a chevy dumptruck, pick up truck, astro van, ford thunderbird (Not a chevy, grrr) and then the mini excavator and trailer. We built an extra driveway to wrap around to the back of the house so the neighbors won't have to look at the used car lot over here all the time!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Alright all of you southern belles! I am really dying for a GOOD Old Fashioned Southern Biscuit recipe. I love biscuits and have a good recipe but it is nowhere near as good as those BIG old fluffy biscuits you get down south! Does anyone have one of these super dooper recipes? Please share!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh! I would love that too! I always buy the Pillsbury Grands for my biscuits and gravy, but I would love to make some from scratch sometime!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Here ya go Tracy- these are easy and YUMMY
    2 C all purp. flour
    1 T baking powder
    1 t salt
    1/4 t baking soda
    6 T unsalted butter chilled
    C buttermilk
    Sift dry ingredients into bowl, add butter and mix with fingers til it looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk til dough comes together, (DONT overwork dough)
    Dust surface with flour and turn dough out and pat to a 1/2" thickness. Cut biscuits with a 2" cutter, place 1" apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425 til golden on top and lightly brown on bottom (about 12 minutes) makes 12 YUMMY biscuits

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Oooh pixie that sounds good! I am copying and pasting that into my recipes! Yum! It is similar to mine except I don't have that xtra bit of baking soda in mine. Is you baking powder double acting or regular?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

hmmm ya made me go look lol
    its double acting, never thought about it before lol

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I have a couple good ones but thats the one I use most.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Awesome! Double acting it is. Sorry, didn't mean to take you to the kitchen!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

lol its ok, its not that far away wink wink lol

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mmmmmmm....ya'll are making me hungry!!! :O)