Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantsofheaven

NEW: August Garden Swap

plantsofheaven
17 years ago

The last two I started did not take off because not enough people. I am hoping this one takes off. If this does, I think I might do one monthly. This swap will be for August.

Rules are listed below.

1. Minimum number of seed packets/starts/plants is 3 plus 2 stamps to help cover postage on return trip. (this will allow some newbies to join). If you send seeds you will recieve seeds, and etc.

2. Sign ups will run until August 2. Your package should be out by August 14. Packages will be mailed to me and I will mail out everyones return package so I can try and match up wants and haves.

3. Mailing date will be about August 21(dates may change)

4. Post to forum when you pkg is mailed and when you receive.

5. E-mail me or post here your haves(the ones your sending), your wants, real name, GW name, address.

If you have any questions that are not answered above, please email me.

Thanks Mike

Comments (18)

• prairiewinds
    17 years ago

My selection of seeds is limited, but I'm new.
    sweet william - mixed colors
    salvia - purple
    dill
    hollyhock - purple
    old fashioned hollyhock - maroon
    gaillarda
    sunflower
    I'd like to have any columbine, other salvia, and any white flower seeds available in my zone.
    My real name is Carol Bowen
    GW name:prairiewinds
    Address:509 S. Maryland, Conrad, MT 59425
    Thanks for hosting this and good luck organizing!

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok, We now have 7 people. It is a definite go. You can still sign up till August 2. On august 2 I will post my address to send the packages. All the dates are still the same.
    Hope you join
    Mike

• wenders6715
    17 years ago

I'd like to join in!!

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

E-mail me at plantsofheaven@yahoo.com with your real name, gw name, address, what you are sending, and wants. I will give you my address if you would like to send early. You must also send 2 stamps and bubble envie.(I am out of envelopes to supply you with)

Thanks
    Mike

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Come and join. I am given this a little bump. The heat wave were I am is over. Yeah!
    Happy Gardening and good luck in everything you do
    Mike

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

COME AND JOIN!!
    Mike

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    can I still join up?
    I'll send to your e-mail
    michelle

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

It is officially closed. Mail the packages to me at
    Michael Haftl
    2 view drive
    Walnutport, PA 18088

Thanks for joining everyone. Please post when here or e-mail me when you send the package and when you recieve your new ones so I can make sure everything works out ok.
    Mike

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    I got my seeds in the mail today.
    I hope they get there in time
    michelle

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

So far I am still waiting for the following people to confirm they have sent out the seeds.
    prairiewinds
    wenders67
    bluelytes(not sure if this is your gw name)
    sguanzon

Thanks
    Mike

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I can send mine tomorrow (Thurs)

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you sguanzon for letting me know. I have not recieved anyones package yet so it might take a little longer before the return. I will keep you all informed.
    Mike

• candycow
    17 years ago

i thought these had to be out the 15 i will get mine out tommorow sorry ive been busy just got done building a pond thanks

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

No problem. I have recieved sguanzon and LImequilla packages. Everything seems to be going fine and I should be able to send everyones packages out on the 21st. Have a nice day!!
    Mike

• prairiewinds
    17 years ago

My seeds went off Monday. I'll be looking forward to seeing the return package! :0)

• candycow
    17 years ago

hi just woundering if my seeds arrived safely looking forward to some new seeds this is just way to cool thanks candycow

• plantsofheaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The package are on there way. I had to finish some of them today. ENJOY!!!! Let me know when you get your package and whether everything is ok. Let me know what you think of this round robin.(rules, time, etc) I plan on hosting another if this one turns out good.Enjoy!!
    Mike

P.S. I included some of my seeds to fill more wants so you may end up with more than you sent.

• limequilla
    17 years ago

Hey, Mike! Great job on the swap! I think I ended up with a lot more seeds than I sent, and want to thank you for such a nice selection.

Lime

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting