Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
materwitch

NEW: Incredible Edibles: August Root Veggie Group Swap

sunnyk
13 years ago

I hope everyone is surviving the nasty weather we have all been experiencing lately!!

I am a bit late posting...but Welcome to our Root Veggie Group Swap.

I will be taking sign ups until the 16th of this month. At that time I will e-mail my address to all of those who have signed up :)

Please then have your seeds in the mail no later than the 28th of July. And I will get your seeds back out in the mail by the 16th of August...and maybe a bit earlier if things work to my advantage :).

Okay...now for the details.

This is of course a Root vegetable swap. So anything you grow for root consumption will work. Beets, Carrots, Radishes, Parsnips, Turnips, Horseradish...to name a few.

Please put your Gardenweb name on your seed packets along with whether they are hand collected , from a trade or commercial.

Please no seed older than 2008.

Please no more than 3 packages of any variety, and a maximum of 30 packages per person.

Send your seeds in a Bubble Envy, along with a return mailing label, and enough postage for the seeds to make their return trip.In other words , whatever it costs you to send it out is how much to include for me to send it back.

Also include a list of what you sent in. Also include a wishlist, and a list of what you don't want to get back.

I will repost all of this when I update, because it seems like a lot to remember. :-D

This is going to be a ton of fun!!

Donna

Comments (5)