Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budsnblooms

UPDATE: 11,600 Traveling Daylily Post

budsnblooms
14 years ago

We are currently finishing up two swaps. Almost completed is the Wish List Swap and with only a few to go...the Shade Swap.

I received the biggest box of plants I think I have ever gotten in a trade from Jo on Friday. She had me as a partner in the wish list swap and boy did she just about clear my list of plants I wanted.:0)

Here's the list:

spirea blue mist

dutchmans breeches

twinleaf

hellebore babies

hellebore bears claw

tiarella pink skyrocket

yellow corydalis

daylily "Nana's Joy" (in honor of my becoming a new grammy).

feverfew selma star

dwarf jacobs ladder

lespedesia edo shibori

heuchera limericky

heuchera marmalade

perennial foxglove

filipendula/meadowsweet

bearsbreeches

blue fesque grass

yellow rose

pink bleeding heart

garden phlox "David"

penstemon huskers red

rose persian cornflower

crested gentian

heuchera smoky rose

heucherella rosalie

pentstemon electric blue

pulmonaria mrs moon

yellow ratibida

verbena apple blossom

hosta captain kirk

hosta valentine lace

azalea golden lights

and a beautiful garden flag

Jo I loved it all and will not be returning anything (lol) but you sent waaaay too much. You must have been digging and wrapping for days. These plants alone (32 of them) will make a substantial bed by themselves. Thank you sweetie, I love them and you.

I have heard from Melinda's daughter and she came through surgery okay. She is very sore and tired and I'm assuming in quiet a bit of pain. Continue to remember her in your prayers.

Miriam, I hope you are continuing to make daily progress and still getting to spend some time in your garden.

Dawn it was good to hear from you as always. Would you please send me Amanda's business address again. My pc crashed and I lost everything. Rebuilding it as I write.

Paul did you take pics while you were in TN? Aren't the mountains beautiful? Would you consider a trip back if we ever get the trip there scheduled? I think Oct. would be a great time to go to Gatlinburg because that is the month they do the Craftsmen's Fair. Anyone still interested in making a trip to TN? (this is Canna's state)

I'm going to start a new picture thread also so it won't take so long to get our pics to open.

Hugs to all,

Debbie

Comments (36)

• ellenh
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Good morning everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful 4th

Debbie - OMG! The package you got from Jo was HUGE and Wonderful! I haven't gotten your package yet, I'm assuming that it's coming today! I can't wait. I hope that the treatments will work for your daughter quickly. They are making a lot of advances in MS. It won't help my mom, but hopefully it will help your daughter.

Jo - your generousity is amazing! All really wonderful plants!

Marea - Bradley Bernard is beautiful - It's got to go on the wish list!

Dawn - sorry to hear about your dog but glad to see you here as always.

Jean - I'm so glad you liked your package! It was so hard to choose what to send you, your list of "haves" is soooo long! I was worried that I didn't have anything good enough to send.

This weekend, we went to a big flea market in New York. We help make ends meet by selling stuff at Flea Markets. I haven't sold any plants at flea markets because there hasn't been a good way to transport them. Well, I finally had room to take a few plants with me. I did't take lots because this was just a way to test the waters. They weren't really optimal for selling either - not all were in bloom, etc but I would say that it was a resounding success! I've sold mostly on ebay in the past and everything you sell there has to be in collectible or it won't sell for enough to really be worth the time to dig up, clean up and pack. The first thing that sold was my shasta daisies - all six of them that I brought were sold in one shot within the first 10 minutes of selling! I sold them at a reasonable price for my taste and it was a good deal for the buyer! Considering it didn't cost me a penny for the plants - the pots were recycled, the potting soil that I used is from the huge mountain or extremely composted horse manure and the daisies were from digging up and moving my existing shasta daisies it was really found money. I will definitely be doing much more of this! Honestly if you calculated profit per square foot of space profit, my plants made by far the most money!

This past spring, our local school advertised that it was looking for donations of plants to beautify the school. Of course I donated quite a quantity. While talking to the woman in charge I found out that my son's teacher and her class was in charge of one of the gardens in the center of the school. This teacher is a wonderful teacher who has done a lot for my son who has ADD. Well of course I donated a few more still for her garden. When I found out that they needed some help moving mulch into the garden and spreading it, I volunteered my husband. Can you believe that my non-gardening husband who rarely helps me at home spent almost 2 weeks on that garden. I was very proud of him. He wanted to make sure that the gardens looked nice for the special garden program that my son's class was putting on. He kept running back and forth to Home Depot to get some more top soil to fill in the low spots. I also took off time from work to help with the planting. In the end, the teachers and staff were so grateful that they invited us to lunch with the class, gave us a very nice card with a gift certificate for $75 for Applebees!

Alright, alright, I've rambled enough!

• mareas
    14 years ago

Happy it's-really-Summer-now everyone!
    Please put on your thinking caps for an idea for our July swap??

Wow Ellen! You will get Bradley Bernard as a gift from an admirer for that special garden...
    Most of the awesome daylily collection you sent me last Summer is blooming now. Yellow Mammoth & Ruby Spider both really impressed me & got put into the Bradley Bernard broodmare band. lol
    Way to go on those Shasta daisies! Love it!
    I need to do a flea market, maybe a pretty booth with pots of blooming noid daylilies, houseplants & succulents, antique tins & blue willow china would bring in something, but I'm so focused on the daylilies this year & on having to water twice a day in this 100 degree heat that just eBay is too much on my plate.

Debbie, thank you so much for the Melinda update, and the threads.

Jean ~ no, that name isn't on my list, anyhow... Our newest member who hasn't had time to introduce herself yet is Janie.

Jo, that was one flaming incredible box you sent Debbie! Awesome - thank you. You deserve a special prize award,for meeting the secret criteria of incredibly generous, just wish I had postage money for ANY box right now... Have to sell some more plants first.
    Do you still have my address for Annie's Iris swap? I will make sure my GW iris list is correct for you right after I get my chores done. Any iris that isn't purple or white is on my wish list & I'd love to have every red TB iris introduced.

Hope to see cottage garden photos SOON, Sharon!
    Marea

• cheerpeople
    14 years ago

Hey all!

It's been a loooong time- but hey most of weeds are pulled and my horses get ridden!

Wow, Debbie that's the biggest trade box I've ever heard of. WTG, Jo!

This year I'm growing basil for the first time and I just LOVE pesto! I'm also growing a purple bean that cooks up magically into a green bean!

I've been snapping pics like crazy. I love june and its 130 different flowers the Lord blesses us with.

Well, back to assembling the July bloom album. ( he he he!)

Oh Marea, I have my first scape on the black spot DL seedling from your seeds 2 yrs ago. I'm hoping for something dark and mysterious!

Karen ( cheerpeople)

Here is a link that might be useful: june blooms

• ellenh
    14 years ago

Hi everyone!

Got my wonderful Shade Trade from Debbie and she included some great plants. She has literally more than doubled my collection of Heucheras! This is what she included in the swap
    Heucheras:
    Venus
    Mars
    Regina
    Snow angel
    Hostas
    Patriot
    Â Â Â Morning light
    Â Â Â Night before chrightmas
    Polemonium brise d'anjou (I've drooled over this lots of times in the stores thanks!)
    I was worried that they sat inside a hot post office over the weekend but all are doing very well! I even got to pot them all up the same day - not always so easy for me and I did do it in the dark!

Karen - I love pesto! IMHO I think it's kind of expensive in the store but it's soo easy to make at home. I can't wait till my basil gets big enough to harvest and make my own.

Marea - I'm so glad you liked what I sent you! I liked selling at the flea market because it seemed so much easier to make quick money than ebay. No cleaning and packaging of plants, no worrying about customer issues. It's really a nice complement to ebay too. Take the stuff that doesn't sell that great on ebay or for which you can't get a decent minimum price for because flea markets are not the place to sell collectible plants, they are really the place for more common plants. Stuff in bloom sells the best but surprisingly my upright sedums, which were not blooming yet, sold very well. My most disappointing seller - my corkscrew willows. This is because 1. they were wind damaged from the ride and 2. nobody knew what they were and would have preferred the more common weeping willow. I suspect that if I had weeping willows, they would have all sold. If I had brough more plants I could easily have made several hundred dollars. The woman selling plants about 20 stands over probably made in the thousands of $$. Now remember that this is a bad economy right now so sales are down even in the flea market business. Two years ago, she could have sold out all of her stock in stead of only 3/4 of her beautiful plants that were are at or just below regular nursery prices. Think of it as complementing ebay, not instead and a quick way to make some money.

Idea for July Trade - red white and blue?

Ellen

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Ellen-I too have been selling my excess plants. This is my 3rd year at a local farmers market. I sell out every Saturday and wish I could take more but the truck will only hold so many. I like you have figured out customers want to see the plants blooming. I can now acually tell if a daylily will open come Saturday morning. We dig ours Friday evening. The bad part is the farmers market is only open on Saturday from 8:00 until 12:00. I ventured out last week and applied for my out of state selling license so will be sending DH to a flea market this week-end with more daylilies. They would not let us sell there unless we had the license and it is one of the best flea markets around this area. I pot mine and therefore have to buy the dirt but you have to do something with the excess daylilies. I swear they multiply like rabbits.

Jo-I want to post a picture of the bears breeches you sent me 2-3 years ago. It is beautiful and one of my favorite plants in my garden. Have you seen the variegated one? I must have it, just hope I can find one. What an awesome box you sent Ms. Debbie. You must have dug for a week to get that box ready. Your awesome..............

Debbie-Thinking of your DD and hope everything is going well
    with her. Prayers for her are being said now.

Melinda-Prayers for you also, hope to see you on here posting and trading away. LOL

Shirley

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I don't have much time to post. I'm babysitting and canning beans. I had a lot of company this weekend....my son, his wife and baby, my daughter and her husband, my in laws and my cousin and her boyfriend. I loved seeing everyone but I didn't get much done.

I got the last of the plants Jo sent me planted last Friday. Whew,it took me two days. Thanks Jo I can't wait until next year to see them blooming.

Shirley and Ellen, thank you for you prayers and words of comfort,

Nancy I got your message about being iris partners just minutes before my pc crashed for the second time. I am looking forward to being your partner, I know you have bunches of iris...I have a few named one but hope you wont be disappointed. Many of mine were ordered last fall but most of them I do have a spare fan/rhizome for you.

Marea I don't know if this idea would be better saved for another time when we don't have plants to trade, but I was thinking a part of patriotism is pride in your state, so I thought we might do something like the swap I participated in back in the winter. Once everyone has signed up, the sponsor assigns partners, and sends individual emails to the partners. Only the sponsor knows who all the partners are Then each person sends the partner that the sponsor sent you things that represent or suggest your state...for example...KY is known for bourbon, horses, bluegrass, plus there are many plants and veggies that have the name KY in them, plus there is the derby...anyway you get the idea. Whatever we swap...sign me up.

Karen, so happy to see you posting and getting to see your beautiful plants and garden.

Hugs,

Debbie

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Debbie, please refresh my memory on being partners in an iris trade. I do have some but none of them are named. Were you talking about in the unnamed iris swap or in the D/L group. I don't want to leave you hanging so let me know. Sorry I guess I have the CRS disease.
    Nancy

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Greetings everyone. I'm back from my short vacation in Colorado. Anyone interested in some pix?

Debbie, are you going to continue with the wine making lesson? I plan to start the process in a few days since I don't have any plans to go out of town anytime soon.

After 3 years of waiting, I finally have some pomegranate fruits... woo hoo!

Thanks,
    Paul

• livelyhope
    14 years ago

Dear friends yesterday was my birthday and you all forgot me.

That's OK because, I really had a bad day yesterday.
    So if you all could wish me a belated "Happy Birthday", it would make me happy.

Thanks,
    Miriam

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Sorry Miriam. Hope things turn around for you and the upcoming year treats you well.

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Miriam-So sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday. Sure hope today it going better...Hugs and more hugs to you on the day after your Birthday.

Paul I would love to see pictures.

Shirley

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sorry everyone...computer problems have kept me from reminding everyone about our monthly birthdays. So here's a late list of our July birthdays:

Mary Seehusen July 2
    Diane Hardee July 6
    Carol Bea July 15
    Miriam Green July 15

I am missing the last page of my list and since I lost everything in my pc crashes, I can't print any more. So if I missed you please let us know. Also...if someone would send me a members list, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry Nancy...I have a trade with Annie in her named iris swap. For some reason I thought it was you I had the swap with.

I will be back to post info about wine making in the next day or two.

Miriam and Melinda, I hope you are feeling better. I do think of you often even if I don't say anything online.

Debbie

• livelyhope
    14 years ago

Thanks Paul, Shirley and Debbie. Yes, Debbie, I know you think of me. We are spiritual beings and we can feel the prayers and thoughts from honest hearts.

My husband baked me a cake. It was very good.

Thanks for the prayers,

Miriam

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Miriam, I am sorry too that you had a bad day, especially since it was your birthday! Instead of wishing you a belated happy birthday I always like to say "HAPPY EXTENDED BIRTHDAY". That way if it the first part wasn't too good the rest may be better. I think of you often too and was hoping your little respite from such bad health would last longer. Hugs to you.

Mary you shared my grandfather's birthday so I sure hope it was a special one!

Diane, hope yours was terrific too!

And also Carol, Happy Birthday!

Paul, I'd like to see pics of your trip too.

Debbie, thanks for clearing that up for me. Whoosh! One time it wasn't me forgetting something. lol

Nancy

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Good morning all! I am finally back for a while!
    Miriam, I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope the rest of the year is a great one for you! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers still and everyone else here! I know that nothing is perfect and everyone of us needs a little help now and then!
    Happy Birthday to all the July birthday people!
    Debbie, I haven't forgotten your box! Will see how well I do this week outside! Your box will be my first priority, even though the weeds have outdone themselves the last 2 to 3 weeks!
    My surgery went ok, but no one told me about how painful it would be! My dgt. stayed for the first 4 days and I don't think I could have done it without her! I had 4 layers of a bandage from groin to foot and couldn't even pick up my foot to change clothes or anything! Terrible.
    But the second week, turned out pretty good. Sutures are gone and feeling ok. Then got sinus infection, yuk! So now about a week after abx. I am feeling some better. Not running any races yet! Still sore but no real pain. Just soreness!
    I too would like to participate in any type of swap that someone may do this month or next. Hating not being able to do the hosta or shade swap.
    Sharon, did you see were I would love any of your crosses you may want to toss my way! If you do any that is! I also love the spiders and doubles, and crusty edged with dark eye ones.
    Paul, would love to see some pics also!
    Shirley, the plants you sent are doing great! So glad got them planted before the surgery! Love them!
    Hello to everyone else! Nancy loved your pics also! could use some more! LOl!
    Having a few computer problems, so if don't see me often that is why. Will try to check in daily if I am able.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Hugs to all and warm wishes, Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Debbie, I just want to thank you so much for the movies you sent me! They came at a great time and there are several I wanted to see and Austin wanted to see the others! Really appreciate them and the nice card!
    Thinking of you often also! Hugs, Melinda

• mareas
    14 years ago

I REALLY want to see your Colorado photos, quick please, Paul !!

Oh you ladies, I'm so sorry my own stuff got in the way of giving you any energy!!!
    Most happiest of all belated birthdays to you Miriam!
    Walk soon, well & painlessly to you, Melinda!

My hubby is suddenly in a wheelchair & my beloved kitty son Chuck died as a result of protecting us from a feral cat.
    I am freaked, paid my internet bill instead of the electricity so not long for this forum anyway & grieving ~m#

• dirtpig
    14 years ago

Oh Marea,HUGS and prayers.Hope your hubby gets better.
    So sorry about your kitty :( Brave little soul.
    Yes you are the energy of this group.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS ALL :)

Pictures,pictures please,please Paul.

Its raining again,sigh.Last month I was wishing for
    rain.Didn't want to have to water the gardens,city water
    has gotten way out of hand :(.Well this month its raining,
    but it seem to be on my day off..hehe..Oh well,the gardens are loving it.

• livelyhope
    14 years ago

Nancy, I like the "extended birthday" also. Thank you.

Melinda thank you for the birthday wish.

Maria - You are not going to be on this forum????

God knew what he was doing when I stumbled on to this forum.

I am glad you all are in my life.

Miriam

• mareas
    14 years ago

Miriam, I will continue to be on this forum.
    A bunch of Angels just PayPal'd me enough money to pay my bills & stay online.
    Thank you all so much.
    ~m"

• ellenh
    14 years ago

Marea - I hope things turn around soon and I hope that your hubby feels better soon. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Ellen

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Marea-You can't get rid of us that easy....Love you lady.
    I sure hope bright sunny days are ahead for you.

Hi Debbie, Ellen, Paul, Karen, Dianne, Miriam, Carol, Jo, Sassy, Anita, Nancy,Me linda & Jean. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Karen-Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures. Wow your gardens are beautiful. I will look back on those many days during Winter when nothing is blooming and green. If you get seeds from your pink columbine and the calendula I would love to try some. I just love penstemon and also peruvian lilies. Just gorgeous all of them.

Miriam-Hope your day is extra special and you are feeling well. Hugs to you today.

Debbie-Still praying for your DD and hope she is doing well.

My daylilies are almost all gone just a few still hanging on. It has been a great year and we got rain this year so I had beautiful blooms. My selling Season was the best as of yet. God is good all the time.

DH went back to work a week ago so I worried all those months for nothing. His un-employment would have ended in August and he went to work July 20th.

Shirley

• drgulley
    14 years ago

Marea, so glad to hear you will still be on the forum. I hope and pray that things will turn around very soon. Love and hugs to you and Herb!

Happy VERY belated birthday to Mary, Dianne, Carol and last but not least Miriam. I hope your special day was a good one.

Paul, where are those pictures?

Jean, you are very lucky to be getting rain. It is so hot and dry here. We are in a drought and I don't think there is any rain in the forecast for this week.

Shirley, I am so glad to hear that your hubby has found a job. I know that has to be a big relief.

Melinda, I hope you are recovering well after your surgery.

Debbie, I hope your daughter is doing ok. Prayers go out to her.

Hugs to everyone!

Dianne

Dianne

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Marea, good to see you posting. It's nice to have good friends to help you through the tough times.

Hi Shirley. Great to hear your DH is back to work.

Colorado photos are posted on the photo thread :).

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Marea, I knew you couldn't leave us. How nice it is to see in times like this that people are still helping one another and you can depend on your friends.
    Shirley, I'm glad your DH has gone back to work.
    Paul, your pics are great! It made me want to go on another trip.
    My Workmen's Comp. was stopped June 31 but I was one of the lucky ones I guess. My Social Security Disability was approved within two months of filing. I couldn't believe it since most people I know have to get an attorney to get theirs. I really wanted to keep on working but just am not able right now. I am not ruling it out for the future if I get better able. With Jerry being retired it really helps to have that coming in though.
    Melinda, I'm glad your surgery is over and hope you will be up and around and pain free very quickly. I know you're itching to get in the yard and play.
    Debbie, I am keeping your daughter in my prayers that she will get pregnant and have a beautiful baby and then can concentrate on feeling well.
    Hi Jo, Jean, Ellen, Miriam, and all the rest of the gang.
    Have a great night!
    Nancy

• veeja11
    14 years ago

Marea, I love ya hang in there Melinda, glad you are healing. Nancy and Debbie love and prayers to both of you. Thankyou all for the birthday wishes, 3 of my kids and great grandaughter are here. it is supposed to cool off this week, the 90's is just too hot for this girl. hugs ladies carol

• mareas
    14 years ago

Hi gang - thank you all again SO MUCH for your support!!

Herb is walking again & gaining some strength, has nerve damage in his back so my giant of a man is puny right now, but walking!!

I got a weekend job taking care of cats at a big boarding kennel nearby & actually get paid to pet cats. Healing. God is good.

Paul, I truly loved seeing your photos - awesome, incredible & majestic Colorado tour you gave your boys AND us.
    I got to drive through CO once, all I saw was the admittedly fantastic & spiritual views from the interstate & a wonderful diner in Denver where I had the best Denver omelet of my life.

Carol, I know you Washington people are used to cool & wet, but it was 110 degrees here the other day, and it hasn't rained here since the beginning of June, so you are actually lucky...

I've been feeling very lucky with the daylilies this Summer - the heat has given me oodles of rebloom scapes so I'm going to get to enjoy flowers all this month, too, meaning I'm enjoying daylily blooms for 5 full months this year!
    AND I got several very promising seedlings, some gorgeous faces that appear to have good branching & bud counts. My favorite has to be an Awesome Blossom x Create Your Dream kid: lavender with purple flames & knobby purple edge. And my 2008 Linda Beck x Bobby Martin seedlings ALL bloomed, just 6 buds each, but they ALL looked like both parents - have high hopes for them.

Melinda, our Sunkissed Temptation's registration is now pending & it is going to be introduced at the 2012 National Convention in Ohio. The fan I kept has increased to 5 fans since I mailed yours, sent up a rebloom scape AND has 3 proliferations growing on the first scape! Hope yours is doing as well.

Hope all of you are well, cool & happy,
    Love Marea

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hopping by to say hi to everyone. Marea that is one beautiful bloom. Who would have ever thought about you taking a job taking care of cats (lol). Actually sounds right down your alley.

I hope Miriam and Melinda are continuing to improve.

I'm going to a family reunion tomorrow so I can't chat long. I have to get photos and genealogy stuff together

I only have one August birthday and that is Dianne Gulley on Aug. 31st. If I've missed anyone please let me know. I am still trying to put all the stuff I lost during the crashes back in the computer

Happy Early Birthday Dianne

Debbie

• drgulley
    14 years ago

Marea, so glad to hear about Herb starting to walk again and about your job. I think if I worked there I would want to take several of those animals home! LOL.. That is a nice daylily picture you have posted.

Thanks Debbie for the birthday wishes. Another year older. Where do these years go anyway?

Paul, I loved your pictures. I bet you had a great time.

Carol, I know you mentioned the 90's was too hot for you but right now for us here in TX that would be considered a cool front!

Shirley, I hope your hubby is enjoying his new job.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I am taking off Thursday and Friday this week and I am sure looking forward to the long weekend.

Dianne

• juspeachy
    14 years ago

Hello all,
    Sorry been missing again, was very busy, then got a terrible comp virus, and havent been online in a couple weeks.
    It destroyed a lot of stuff I had saved. So, whoever is the one keeping track of us? (addresses b-days, etc.) Debbie? Could you please e-mail me a current copy of our list..please..please..please
    And I promise to print out a hard copy instead of just saving it.

Marea,
    I am so sorry to hear about Herb, but so glad he is up and around now. *hugs,hugs, hugs* Will keep you in my prayers.
    We have 2 new additions to our critter family (thought of you, lol) someone dropped 2 little black(extremly thin) female kittens. So, the little terrors are busy destroying my house, hehe They are litter trained, and growing now, but still thin. Looking at their little faces, I think they may have some abbysinian in them, so may never put on much weight. But, they look healthy now, so that is what counts. We have never had to go looking for a cat/kitten, they always seem to find us. lol my old kitty was a little bent, but is now beginning to accept them. She still wont let them get close, but she isnt going after them to smack them now.

Marea,
    I will get your box packed and mailed as soon as I get your addy again.

Hugs to all,
    Jo

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Marea-Glad to hear Herb is walking again also glad to hear you have a job. It sure helps ones peace of mind to know you have a steady paycheck coming in.

Dianne-DH says it's a job. I laugh and say it pays the bills. Hopefully he can retire in a couple of years. I guess there will be no retiring for me once he retires. I will have to work to keep our insurance. Dianne Happy Birthday coming up for you. Hopefully I will remember closer to the 31st. I can't believe August is almost gone.

Sure miss the ones who are so busy they can't post. I am usually the one who can't find time to post.

Shirley

• veeja11
    14 years ago

Hello to all my tdl friends, where are you all ?big hugs to you all

• TakingRoot
    14 years ago

JAYE

• ellenh
    14 years ago

Happy Spring Everyone!!!! Time to wake up this group! I swear we went from full blown winter to full blown spring in one week! From lots of snow on the ground to crocuses and daffodils blooming. From 30 degree days to 70+ degree days in a flash! No slow buildup at all this time. I gotta say I love it!

• annette_1964
    13 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Have not posted for awhile as I have been busy with gardening and family. Noticed a lot of my friends have not either. Lets get back in touch again.

I need to trade for some small daylilies - Little Business, Purple De Oro and Pardon me. If anyone has any of these for trade, please let me know. My trade list is updated but I have lots of named daylilies that I can send if anyone interested.

Have a great day,
    Annette

• veeja11
    13 years ago

Hi everyone happy belated b day Miriam. sorry Annette but don't remember you refresh me please hugs to all carol