Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

o
UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #2

Posted by ncgardengirl 7b 8a NC (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 29, 09 at 13:42

The items sent in can be BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 4-6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY ones and MUST BE 4-6 INCH TALL PLANT AT LEAST!
GUIDE LINES TO FOLLOW:
1. First thing SIGN UP
2. HAVE FUN, all swaps are meant to be fun!
3. The plants you include must be at least 4-6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY STARTS! They must be something you would see at a nursery or plant dealer! BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 4-6 inches tall (and NOT LEGGY ones) are all welcomed.
4. The will be no limit on the number of plants you can send in for this type of plant swap
5. Post the plants you plan on sending in, you may make request from the plant listed up to the total number of plants you will have available.
6. Please send in a limit of 10 on any one variety! No more then 10 copies from one person will be allowed anything else will be considered EXTRAS and used as such! If you have different types of Daylilies you may send up to 10 Little Grapette, 10 Little Business, 10 Strawberry Candy but only 10 of one variety or color.
7. .YOU MUST MAIL IN A LIST OF THE PLANTS YOU SEND IN AND
8. YOU MUST TAG ALL PLANTS SENT IN. SO I CAN IDENTIFY THEM. Also PLEASE include your GW ID on the plants mailed in so people can email you with questions if they need too.
9. DO NOT USE MARKERS TYPE WRITING INSTRUMENTS TO MARK YOUR LABELS WITH, THEY WILL FADE WITH JUST A LITTLE MOISTURE.
10. YOU MUST HAVE ALL BOXES SHIPPED TO ME MUST BE POSTMARKED FROM AUGUST 26th-AUGUST29th ANYTHING PAST THIS DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU MUST MAIL PRIORITY MAIL!!!! (DO NOT MAIL TO ME BEFORE AUGUST 26th!) OR SHIP USING UPS WHICH EVER IS CHEAPEST FOR YOU
11. You must include a shipping label for the return. You MUST INCLUDE ENOUGH POSTAGE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE BACK TO YOU, and maybe a little extra just in case you have a larger box coming back to you then what you mailed in. PLUS 1.00 dollar to cover the cost of the Delivery Conformation # on the return back to you. PLEASE PLACE ALL RETURN LABELS AND POSTAGE IN A PLASTIC ZIPPY BAG SO AS TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING MESSED UP
12. Credit will be giving to each plant that arrives to me in good condition and alive. If it didnt make it in shipping I can not give you credit for the plant.
13. Plants must be properly packaged, I will post information on how to do this.
14. YOU MUST SEND HEALTHY PLANTS OR PLANT MATERIAL!
15. IF you have questions please ask.
16. Cuttings will be allowed, HOWEVER, you should provide at least 3 cuttings per plant for houseplants or 5 cuttings per plant for shrubs/bushes, this time of year it should be HARDWOOD cuttings from woody type plants. DO NOT TAKE CUTTINGS FROM FLOWERING PLANTS TIPS THAT ARE IN FLOWER THEY WILL NOT TAKE! USE ONLY NON FLOWERING PLANT PARTS.
17. You may bundle all plants together that is slated to go to someone, me for instance, you can either tie them together or place in a bag HOWEVER, DO NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE THE BAG, THIS WILL CAUSE THE PLANTS TO ROT SHOULD ANY PLANT PART TOUCH THE BAG!
18. Instructions will be giver prior to shipping time to help you insure your plants arrive in great condition!

Let the fun being. I HOPE to see you sign-up. This swap will be timed for most of us to plant out for fall. SO COME ON WAIT CHA WAITIN ON? JOIN TO

Current Swappers
01. ncgardengirl-Fran
02. greenthumbgrow-Tammy
03. flowergirl34-Vina
04. cjcjmass-Cindy
05. zinaray-Toni
06. sakura_komichi-CA
07. antiqueorchid-Denise
08. dieg01991-Amy
09. robin1962-2008-Robin
10. debby_1-Debby
11. threas- Theresa
12. cannadoit

KNOWN LURKERS:
gardencraze-Carmen, who WILL join, just wait lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #2

YES FRAN - I do want that bannana! I have been wanting one for a while and always seem to miss it. Yeah!
Thanks a bunch!

Tammy :-)

o

Thanks for posting the new thread Fran!

CAn I also be added to Cannadoit's hoya Curtisii offer (I'm sure it's long gone, but I thought I'd try)

I wish I didn't have to work today, I'm so distracted!!
Amy

o
hoya cuttings

I am fine with hoya cuttings as well. I usually have good success cuttings and if they are easy even better.

Denise

o
ok now to answer Tammy's ????

Tammy you asked about planting fall veggies, I don't really know for your area what would be best to plant.
I do know here I can still plant potatoes and get a young crop before frost.
You can start any of the cool weather crops now:
Broccoli, Bussel Sprouts, Cabbage can still be done, you can try using dishwashing liguid on those and make a spray with garlic and hot pepper to spray on the cabbage to change the smell of them so the cabbage loopers will not be able to find them ALSO try planting marigolds around EVERYTHING, this will mask the plants too.
You can still plant lettuce but it sounds like you've had enough of that.
Did you know you can freeze your peppers whole to still use to cook with in winter? DO NOT THAW THEM to cook, cut them up how you like them as fast as you can while still frozen OR chop/cut into sizes you need for cooking later then just dump them still frozen into whatever you are planning on cooking them in.
ONIONS can be done this way too. They can be cut to order then taking from the freezer to pan and cooked from frozen, they don't get mushy this way!
Speaking of onions check with your agr. agent to see when you can plant onions, for us it is Oct and Nov for onions and garlic.
You can still plant some beans, but don't expect a BUNCH of of them before the first frost but you should still be able to get a few meals worth. AND you can combine them to make bean soups too!
Turnips, radishes can be planted now. Not sure what all your family likes to eat. You can also look up on the internet what is the best things to plant for fall in your area, we can still plant a lot!

Illustris IS hardy here, in your area if you want to try to leave it in the ground mulch it well or cover it with cardboard until you start to see new growth in the spring.
The plain green is hardy I am sure you know that but any others are not. I wouldn't chance it anyway with the others. I even bring mine in because although I am almost in zone 8a depending on the map you look at, I STILL do not trust it because I have ones I wouldn't want to lose!

I was in the process of posting when you posted yours so I didn't see your DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY BANANAS, but I KNEW you would want one LOL so I already planned on it for you hehe.

I wish I could get some cuttings of the scent geraniums, but I just don't have room to over winter stuff here in this house, it is so small.
I was hoping to get a greenhouse soon but that hasn't happened yet! There are so many tropicals I would love to have, I wouldn't mind getting one and all the hoyas BUT I have no place to put them! SOOOO SAD!

I hope this goes through, I would really be ticked if they have taken the postin posting down NOW while I was typing this out LOL.

Will check back in later,

:) Fran

o

Fran usually if my message is rejected I hit the back button and it will show up. DON'T use the link that GW pops up inthe rejected page or you lose your message. Then I just change the title to something else hit preview and submit and it always works for me. (just a little tip - see if it works with dial-up) Are their any satelite internets you can get where your located? My mom has to go with bluenet or something like that (I am probably way off I just remember it was blue something)

Thanks on the planting tip. I didn't know I could still do potatos. I will be planting a ton of them before the week is out now that I know. Yeah! I love potatoes and thought they were more heavy producers than they obviously were. Also will throw in a ton of others you mentioned. I love the veggie garden but my problem is decieding on how much I need and I am never sure.

This year was a trial anyway as my garden has always been smallish (like 8x8) and I had DH do me a large one this year and I kindda didn't know what to do with it all. LOL. I guess I went a little overboard on it. :-) Any other tips from zone 7er would be greatly appreciated!

See that I was asking for one you were posting one with my name on it.... I think we have def. been in too many swaps together. LOL...

Tammy

o
veggies

Tammy, I am not in zone 7 (unfortunately! LOL) but I do know that no matter how much you plan your veggie garden, Mother Nature may have other plans for you! I have been doing veggies for 5+ years now and my garden/bounty is never the same!! Even if I planted it exactly the same!! One year we had about 20 gallons of peppers (6 different types). I swear that every seed I started grew to a full sized plant and they were all huge!! But now, the last two years, I haven't had many at all. I planted less thinking I didn't need that many peppers and now I wish I had planted more!! Tomatoes is another example, I had so many tomatoes one year that they were rotting before I could pick them all, so I cut down on the number of plants I put in the next year and guess what, I wished I had more tomatoes!!! LOL! You just never know. Good luck with whatever you do!!

o

Hi,
I think I'm going to have to pass on this swap. I didn't realise that the plants are promised before they are shipped. I don't have time right now to check here very often. Thanks alot for the opportunity.
Debby

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #24

CA - did you ever hear back from christine on stopping by her place to pick up plants? I saw you posted there I was interested also and thought if you haven't went yet we could schedule it the same day and meet. That would be so nice! Let me know. I was getting ready to send her an email to see if she is still needing help.

Tammy

o

Thanks for the comps on my greenhouse....It was a true labor of love..or addiction depending on who you ask in my family! lol

I guess since I had wanted a few of Debbys plants...I will wait til the list is updated again and go back through and check to see what is left.

Am I supposed to mark who the plant are for when I mail...or will Fran be getting the plants to the right boxes after they have all been received?
Do I need to be telling people they have what they ask for...or just rely on the list to be updated for who got first dibs on anything?

I'm starting to get a little confused. lol
I don't want to make anyone angry by not aknowledging them when they ask for something...or not doing the right thing.

o

Tammy, you can start green beans, yellow squash, and zuchini still. I have so enjoyed the green beans this summer and plan on planting more tomorrow.

Denise

o

Debby, So sad to hear that you are not going to be joining us after all. You can still put in requests for plants even if they are already spoken for and some people may have extras to send. Also, people will go off your wish list too and those will be yours first. I got a little discouraged during this last swap because I was too slow on requesting everything. But the group was very good about offering stuff just for me to get me caught up with the rest of the group and I ended up being VERY happy with my box!! Well, let us know if you change your mind!

Cannadoit, Fran/Tammy will take care of keeping track of people's requests. It's a good idea to keep track of the one's you request just so you can double check Tammy's website. Then you'll just use her website to pack up your box. I'll let Fran explain about how to label everything! :-)

Amy

o

Tammy,

A couple of notes on the MAG stuff:

The Aug 22 meeting is just for tomatoes (tasting, judging, and who knows what). There is a separate general plant swap sometime in September, I think.

I went to Christine's on Saturday. I didn't take very much, mostly just the berries and monarda I went there for. Unfortunately, I had to let my new plants sit in a hot car all afternoon before I was able to get home, and I think some of them won't make it. I saw someone here was looking for chocolate vine (Fran, I think?). I feel bad because that's one of the things she was offering that I turned down. Wish now that I'd gotten some to send along in this swap. So if you go, keep that in mind!

We'll just have to meet at another swap sometime. Like Denise, the May MAG swap was my first, and I had a great time there. I probably won't make it to the fall one - I'll be either traveling or having company for most of the month.

Good luck with your vegetable garden. I've been intending to plant more zucchini - what I have is succumbing to the squash vine borer - but I haven't been home much to do anything other than water!

~CA

o

plants to offer daylilies
siloam show girl 3
siloam frosted mint 4
techny spider 2
harbor blue 3
matisse 5
jersey spider 7
ice crystal 3
celestial light 1
jim watson 3
rainbow spangles 3
shutters ball 3
will list more later, fran wants one of each
Toni

o
request

Thanks for offering these daylilies. I am interested in the following:

siloam showgirl
siloam frosted mint
techny spider
harbor blue
matisse
jersey spider
celestial light
rainbow spangles

o
daylily

I would like to cancel the jersey spider and request a jim watson.

I already have enough of that color.

Thanks!!!
Denise

o
Oooh Fran....

Fran, If you want the celestial lilght daylily it's yours. I have seconds though. Hehe. I just got a little carried away. Daylilies are a new addition for me:)

Denise

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit lant Swap #2

more plants to offer
Siberian iris
dance bballerina dance 3
caesar's brother 4
shaker's prayer 4

Japanese iris
wispy 1
first act 1
mist o morn 1
eileen's dream 1
blushing crimson 1
chigeheaho 1
more later Toni

o

AHHHH, Toni, your so sweet to remember I am a daylily freak, I am starting my collection back this year.
I had some nice DLs and we had to move so I took them to my moms so I wouldn't 'lose' them, WELLLLLLL my MOTHER doesn't gice a hoot about plant names sooooo ALLLLL the tags I made have just ended up layind dormant in her flowerbeds.
YEAPO she moves then around to different spots and this spring when I was over there digging things for the 100 Limit Swap I found a tag for my Pandora's Box BOY was I fmming! BUT what could I say? My plants HER YARD, who wins?

Therefore I am having to restart, and thanks to Toni and some other gerenous GWers I had gotten a good many of the ones I lost to my MOTHER back LOL. Yes, she gets all caps, cause SHE is like a force of nature, whatever I take over there she wrecks hovac on!
Not she say she doesn't have a beautiful yard, it is, although since she has gotten older she doesn't have near the stuff she did have, but she still has some very nice things in her yard, my daylilies, my sedums, some of my irises LOL. But really mostly everything she has in her yard she purchased, mostly everything in MY yard came from me starting seeds or swapping! I STILL think I came out on the good end of the deal so if she gets to take over some of my plants well, SHE is my MOTHER and well you know.....lol.

So yes, I would like one of each of the daylilies THANKS SO VERY much.

Tammy, I forgot all about squash since those do produce rather quickly you could do those, I even planted a gourd last year very late and it STILL made a couple of gourds before it died.
I can't think of anything else right now that you can plant. Cauliflower if you eat it. Like I said though you are in a colder area of zone 7 then I am so I am afraid to tell you something and then it not have time to produce, we planted corn about this time last year and it still produced ears.
Anthing that can produce in 60 days or less you still can plant. When we did our taters last year, we got mulch (leaf mold) put the taters on top of that, then as the taters grew we added more mulch to them.
We didn't get HUGE taters but but we had nice small ones I used whole with skins and all to put in soups and stuff, they we good.
BUT the reason I think we didn't get big taters was because I didn't really water or do anything to them, it was a do it on your own thing I really didn't expect them to make anything and was surprised we got the small ones we got!

debby_1, sorry you can't stay with us, look for the spring swap I did it different then this in the Spring and if I do it again I think I might do it again.

cannadoit, on the plants, you have to label EACH plant with the name of the plant, put your GW name on it and then whomever it is for, this isn't as hard as it sounds because you can put them all in a grocery bag with the persons name on them BUT you do need to label the plant name on the plant. Otherwise how will we know what we received if there are no names on it?

Ok, I am off to go clean up supper....will check in later.

o

Hi, I'd like one of each of the irises that are still available. I will look them up later.

Amy

o
irises

Ok, I tried to look up the irises but could only find a few. Toni, are any of them any color besides pure purple? I would like one of each of these for sure...

dance bballerina dance
caesar's brother
shaker's prayer

blushing crimson

Let me know on the others.
Thanks,
Amy

o

Amy lool up [ensata iris] they have full infro. and color pictures Toni

o
more plants

I am interested in the following if available:
dance bballerina

Japanese iris I am interested in any I would like at least one:)
wispy
mist o morn
eileen's dream
blushing crimson
Thanks
Denise

o
my lists

OFFERING:mixed tb iris-4 offers
mixed hollyhocks-3 offers
cat`s whiskers-4 offers
solid green spider plant babies-3 offers
tall phlox purple-3 offers
cannas-red 3 offers
day lillies little grapette-2 offers
hyperion- 1 offer
sammy russell-2 offers
stella d`oro-1 offer
christmas cactus cuttings pink-5 offers
yellow evening primrose-5 offers
paw paw seedlings-10 offers
black walnut seedlings-10 offers
redbud seedlings-10 offers
dahlia-unknown color,poss.dinnerplate-4 offers
peony-white with very light pink-2 offers
FOR AMY ONLY- 1 STARGAZER LILY
FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR ANY GINGER-I HAVE 1 GINGER PLANT THAT I GOT IN THE LAST SWAPIF YOU WANT IT.

WISH LIST-PINK BLEEDING HEART
LILLIES-ANY KIND,especially fragrant ones
ELEPHANT EARS-ANY KIND
TALL PHLOX-I have purple and magenta
CREEPING PHLOX-any colors
HOSTAS-ANY
DAYLILIES-especially with dark eyes or ruffles
VARIEGATED MONKEY GRASS-LOTS
ROSES-ANY
DOUBLE KNOCKOUT ROSES-YELLOW OR RED
T.B. IRIS-ANY-ESPECIALLY BIG YELLOW OR BI-COLOR
PINK EVENING PRIMROSE
HARDY SPREADING BAMBOO
BOXWOOD
HOLLY
ANY PLANTS FOR SHADE
VERY SHORT GROUNDCOVER FOR SHADE
BLUEBERRY PLANTS
RHUBARB
ASPARAGUS
HUCKLEBERRY PLANTS
GROUND CHERRY PLANTS
GRAPES-ANY PLANTS OR CUTTINGS

o

Hey Toni,
Could I get these please?
NEW REQUEST: (note for Tammy)
One each of the Daylilies so Tammy doesn't miss it
and
Siberian iris
dance bballerina dance
caesar's brother
shaker's prayer

Thanks Bunches Tammy you home? You working on the update or will it be later on?
I have to remove those who dropped us already too from the members list.

o
update

Hi, Just wanted to update what I wanted from zinarays last offers.

ballerina dance

Japanese iris wispy

Thanks!!

Denise

o
mmmm

Hey Toni,
Could I get these please?
NEW REQUEST: (note for Tammy)
One each of the Daylilies so Tammy doesn't miss it
and
Siberian iris
dance bballerina dance
caesar's brother
shaker's prayer

Thanks Bunches Tammy you home? You working on the update or will it be later on?
I have to remove those who dropped us already too from the members list.

o

Tammy, do you still need purple coneflowers?

Denise

o

Thanks for the site Toni. Can I add wispy to my request? Tammy, sorry for the confusion. I would be happy to receive any of these.

Wow Robin, thanks so much for the stargazer lily!!! I have one small bulb that I moved this spring because it wasn't doing very well. Then the bunny ate the bud...grrr!! I love stargazers, they are my fav flower!!!

Amy

o

Robin.. I'd like 1 each of your Iris, dahlia and peony. :O)

Thanks.

o
re: update:

TAMMY,Debby was the one that had the red bee balm and she pulled out of the swap.Cannadoit offered 1 jacob cline monarda but I think it`s already been claimed.Would you please put me down as interested in it?
Cindy is the one that wanted ginger so put her name on my ginger.
Add to my offers-hen and chicks green-5 offers
variegated mother in laws tongue-5
Add to my wish list-ANY DAISIES
RED CONE FLOWER

o

Robin thank you so much for thinking of me for the ginger.
but unfortunately i'm not going to be able to partcipate in the swap...but thanks anyway.

Cindy

o

toni,

I am interested in any that are white or almost white if there are two I would like 2... So write me down. I am starting to update the list now. but wanted to get my request in case any were white. LOL.

Tammy:-)

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #244

Robin... I would love the following... (only one each I just copy pasted) :-)
mixed hollyhocks-3 offers
cat`s whiskers-4 offers
tall phlox purple **would like 2

day lillies little grapette-2 offers
hyperion- 1 offer
sammy russell-2 offers

yellow evening primrose-5 offers
paw paw seedlings- **would like 2
redbud seedlings-10 offers
dahlia-unknown color,poss.dinnerplate
peony-white with very light pink

Denise - I would love purple coneflowers. I have so much yard and do sooo love them thanks!

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #2toni

Toni - I would like 1 each of any daylilies that are still available. LOL and 1 each of your irises.. I am sure there are not that many left. LOL.

o

tammy ice crystal is yellowish white, its hard to find a pure white daylily,i'll check to see what i have
Toni

o

Request From Robin:
hyperion- 1 offer (waiting list is fine)
sammy russell-2 offers
paw paw seedlings- 3 Please
black walnut seedlings-4 Please

Wow Cindy, I hate that you are going to be able to join us after all. I truely hate to see you leave us. I understand though, I was hoping you would be able to participate so I could send you some make up plants. Maybe you can join in another time.

:)Fran

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #yeah!

OK toni. I marked me as two for that one. I was trying to find white yellowish white is find with me. LOL.

OK EVERYONE....

the list is up-to-date. Please be sure to check it and let me know if there are any corrections as that was a lot (over 3 hours of updating... ahhemmm you guys have been busy!)

Alright. Here is the link...

CHECK THE PAGE FOR CORRECTIONS PLEASE!

o

Cindy,I`m sorry you can`t join us.I`d be happy to send you the ginger anywayif you`ll just send me your address. Robin

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #2fran

Fran you snuck one in on me... LOL I just added yours so the page is UP TO DATE! Oh I gave you the hyperion btw and added me as a second in case..

Tammy

:-)

o
re: update:

Current Swappers
1. ncgardengirl-Fran
2. greenthumbgrow-Tammy
3. flowergirl34-Vina
4. zinaray-Toni
5. sakura_komichi-CA
6. antiqueorchid-Denise
7. dieg01991-Amy
8. robin1962-2008-Robin
9. threas- Theresa
10. cannadoit

KNOWN Lurkers:
gradencraze-Carmen

Robin that trisytris that I am offing is a shade plant and I THINK it is rather pretty. Might just be my opionion though LOL.
Cast Iron plant is too, although you would have to bring it in in the winter if you wanted it to survive. BUT, you can always test it after it makes more too see if it would survive too.

Cindy I'm sending you an email shortly....IF you are still lurking here, be on the look out for it!

AHHH Tammy, I just realized you changed the pic on the black/violet stem EE lol. You did well grasshopper!
I MIGHT have some Casa Blanca lilium for you, I will have to check that tomorrow too.
If I do it will only be a few babies, not blooming size yet BUT I have had mine for 4 years and THIS is the FIRST summer I have gotten to see them bloom! Wasn't here or the blooms got knocked off or SOMETHING happened to them!

anyway, I am updating at the moment LOL,

o

I wanted to update my list of requests....then I am going to go through and make sure I have offered enough plants.
I might be able to offer some more Monarda...but, I'm not sure yet....I'll make sure one way or the other tomorrow and post that.

I'd like from Amy:
4 black eyed susan
2 additional ( 3 total) ferns
1 jade plant

I'd like from Robin:
1 red canna
1 additional ( 2 total) iris

I'd like from Theresa:
2 Passiflora
5 hosta

I'd like from Vina:
2 additional ( 3 total) royal standard hosta

That's my requests updated....I'll go back through and make sure my list reflects the same number i've requested....and then If I have any additional things to add I'll do that as well!

o

Tammy, you didn't have to take your name off that Daylily! I think you deserve it too for keeping track of the list! Besides, I KNOW when it has babies, if I haven't found it by then you will share with me!
BUT on the hand I will share with YOU so I guess it doesn't really matter which one of us gets it first huh (giggle giggle giggle, LOL, giggle...haha)

o
2 other requests

I'd also like to request from Fran:

1 additional ( 2 total) Crinium lily
2 Beauty berry bush

I have some other Monarda other than red.....It's Raspberry Wine....I can make 2 offers of that.
I can make one additional offer of the Jacob Cline monarda.

o
: Plant Swap #2

Tammy,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE put my name on the list for your red hibiscus!
Also Denise didn`t have the red bee balm,Debby did and she dropped out.I`m holding my breath for cannadoit though.
NEW REQUESTS
-TONI-Daylilies MATISSE AND SHUTTERSBALL
THERESA-KOREAN LILAC MISS KIM CUTTINGS #2
HOSTAS GREEN W/WHITE STRIPES #5
CREEPING PHLOX PURPLE AND PINK #3EACH
CA-SUGAR PLUM CUTTINGS #2 OFFERS
UNKNOWN RED DAYLILY #2 OFFERS
FRAN-PLEASE SEND ME THE IRON PLANT AND THE OTHER ONE YOU SAID IS FOR SHADE.THANK YOU,ROBIN

o
red bee balm,yes !!!

CANNADOIT,Please can I have the jacob cline monarda and one of the raspberry wine also?THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OFFERING MORE!! Robin

o
Gee whiz

Oh and when I couldn't post eariler it was because I kept getting the ERROR message not the message rejected, BUT then I saw the site was having trouble so it wasn't my dailup even though it is STILL slower then molasses!

OK, THERESA, what kind of basil are you looking for? I just started some from seeds and if they are not ready for THIS swap then I can hold some over for you.
Don't ask me what all I have, well I do know I have Mammoth the is currently looking really well. I don't have the plain basil at the moment other then Mammoth.
I do have a dark opal I could send your way NOW if you are interested in that one.

Tammy I would like at least 3 offers of your grapes just make sure they make it for me LOL.
Also Robin wants ALL of Denises available variegated Lithrope

CA, if no one else wants anything from your listed plants you let me know how many green lithrope you are sending to Tammy, I WILL allow you credit for that since you have plants you have requested.

DOES anyone have a problem with this? Since she is actually sending in something someone requested I think it is fair to give her total credit for them.
I THINK this is all I wanted to address tonight, if there is more I will post later, NOW I am going to bed.

o

I would like the other Raspberry Wine Monarda PLEASE

New Request from cannadoit:
Raspberry Wine Monarda

I might need to be requesting some more lmabs ear too, not sure mine from the other swap is fairing too well...

I will see before the ship date how it is doing then if I need some I will request it...

Denise, I just now got your email. it was in the junk folder for some reason, I am replying back to you now....sorry bout that, I haven't checked my email today for some reason LOL

o
Ok Corrections I see and I am going to bed

Tammy,
Move Toni down to Theresa's Heuchera Palace Purple, I do only have one so this why she will get one.

Also, I blooped on the name of the Datura it is Black Current Swirl. I know what's in a name BUT wanted the correct one to be there..... :)

NOW I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to bed, I am finished with emails and updates and everything SO GOOD NIGHT ALL,

:) Sleepy Fran

o

Please put me down for any of the daylilies, if there are any left.
Also:
Tall Purple Phlox
White w/ pink blush peony

Fran, any kind of basil will do. Mine rotted with all the rain we've had.Just like to have fresh basil.Tastes so good & Pesto!!!MMMM!

Theresa

o

Hi, If there are any left I would like to add on my want list:
Toni:
Rainbow spangle daylily
Jersey Spider
Harbor Blue
and 1 each (if there are any left) :0) of the Japanese Iris.

Robin 1962-2008:
Little Grapette Daylily (2)

Thanks so much!! vina (an early bird wondering if there are any worms left :0)

o
Hit Submit button too soon

Please put me down for:
Tall Purple Phlox (if they are not all spoken for)
Thanks! Vina

o
RE:UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #2

Tammy, great job on the exchange page:!
Please edit:
Iochroma Australe- "2"offers not 10.
Would love a Datura- Black Currant Swirl from Fran

The scented geraniums, do we choose kinds or just receive every kind together?
Would like these too.

Theresa

Theresa

o
Not the right picture for my iris'

Hi Tammy, I just looked at my list and the picture for my purple and gold iris isn't what people will be getting. I have been looking for a picture of that for days now. I still can't find one. I should be smart and get a camera out there in the spring and just do it myself. Enough rambling...I can try to describe what they look like... They are a light purple almost "lilacy" on the bottom with a gold/ yellow on the top (there is no white on them).

This is an heirloom plant. My great grandmother, grandmother, mother and now myself have all had them. (That's going back a while :))

I do know that for some reason they also multiply faster than the new iris hybrids of today. I started with 6 rhizomes from my mothers garden about 13 years ago. I now have 4 beds full of just them. About 150-maybe 200 plants.

I just don't want people to be disappointed that the plant doesn't match the picture when it does flower. Thanks so much and pardon the ramblings of a caffeine fueled buzz! :)
vina

o
I should also add

that if anybody wants anymore I can totally send more than 10 of them!! Not a problem. Should I just automatically send more in as extras or does the amount have to change on my list? Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again vina.

o

If the Bilobata is still available of cannadoits I would like to request it please.

Also I am interested in Pubicalyx " Pink Silver" cuttings are fine.

Thanks!!!

Denise

o
Request

Toni, I would like to request one of your ice crystal daylilies also. I couldn't find a picture of it. Is it crystal daylily. what is the color?

Thanks Toni for offering all of the daylilies.

Denise

o
new offer

I can offer 4 purple coneflowers maybe more but 4 for now.

Denise

o

Ugh - what a bad time to be away from the computer - I missed most of toni's offerings yesterday.

If I counted correctly, there is still a jersey spider daylily left, so please put me down for that one!

From Robin, I'd like:
mixed hollyhocks
redbud seedling
dahlia-unknown color

Thanks!

~CA

o

vina - I will take down that photo when I get home. Thanks for letting me know.

cannadoit - I would love one of your raspberry wine monarda

Thanks,

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap 2

Tammy - two corrections to your list:

I did not request a jade plant from Amy. That should say cannadoit.

I'm pretty sure I was the second to request a fernleaf bleeding heart from deinse, but I'm not on the list.

Thanks for keeping up with this!

~CA

o
Cheryl

Cheryl, I think there is one of siloam frosted mint. I am not 100% but from what I saw I thought it was still available.

Tammy, I think you may have missed Cheryls Bleeding heart request from me.

Thank you for keeping track. You are doing a great job:)

Denise

o

Sorry, I was taking my time posting and did not notice cheryl already posted the Fernleaf Bleeding heart request.

Denise

o
RE: UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swapp

Denise - thanks for looking out for me.

OK, if toni still has a SILOAM FROSTED MINT, please put me down for it. Thanks!

~CA

o
grapes

Tammy, could I get some(2 offers) of your old variety grape vine cuttings.

Denise

o

Thereasa,
I can get some scented geranium cuttings together for you.
I can get you a Strawberry, citrus, and a citronella.

Could I ask you a question about your speedwell offer?
I'd like to have something to give the roundleaf stuff in my yard a run for it's money....is the speedwell pretty aggressive?

o

Vina, on the extras if you offered 4 of something and 6 people request it and you have 6 available then you can IF you want to send in the other 2 for those 2 who are not officailly getting those plants So basically you will be gifting the last two OR you can say please add these two to the list which takes care of offered plants.
HOWEVER if your wants page is up to date most if not all of us actually DO check to see if you have wants that we can fill and will either offer you something on the threads OR we will send it as a surprise plant for you which would also be considered extras so PLEASE UP DATE YOUR WANTS LIST IF YOU HAVEN'T.
IF you have a few extras you can and want to spare then you can send those in too, and added bonus for ME if you know who MIGHT want them then you can add their names to some of them otherwise I can place them where I think they should be going. BUT don't forget that Tammy will be hosting another swap after mine and you MIGHT want to keep some plants to join in on that one too ;).

I KNOW which Iris you are talking about it is pretty I just don't know what it is called. Wish I did.
I would like one or two of those though sooo,

NEW REQUEST from Vina:
Old heirloom Iris

Tammy put ROBIN down on mine for:
Tricyrtis
Cast Iron Plant

I also forgot to say if you write down who requested your offers it is easier on you when it is time to pack and ship, if you do it as we go then you will not be in a rush to get it done BEFORE it is time to mail out.
I always right down at some point before shipping out a large swap a master list for me to go by then I have it when I need it.
THIS is very helpful, it USUALLY helps me NOT forget to send something but in the last swap I had issues and I didn't think I was going to be able to participate but with Tammy's help I was able too and then I was in a rush come ship day to get EVERYTHING ready all in one day, thank goodness I HAD started before hand to get those ready, I KNOW I could have been later but I like to ship out on the first day it is to be shipped because that way hopefully it arrives on time.

ALSO, if you write down when someone request something and then after Tammy has updated the tracking page and you don't see someone's name on something they requested then you can say:
Correction (person) requested (plant) from me and it helps Tammy out and you AND the person who requested because everyone is tracking the request and offers and when there are a lot of post it IS hard on the person who it keeping track so IF you can help Tammy out on that it would be great!

OK, NOW I would like to confirm mine list so please let me know if I have missed anyone:
My offers/requested by:
Tricytis
Toni cannadoit Robin

Heuchera Palace Purple
CA

Cast Iron Plant
Robin

Illustris Elephant Ear
Robin

Fontanessii
Robin

Datura Lilac Lefleur
cannadoit

Datura Black Current Swirl
cannadoit Theresa

Datura Fragrant White
cannadoit

Pink Ice Plant
flowergirl34-Vina (Toni/zinaray)

Purple Ice Plant
Toni (Tammy)

3 offers 3 BABIES each
Amy Theresa

Purple Emperor ROOTED plant
Denise

Pur. Emp Sedum cuttings

2 Orange Canna

1 Bengal Tiger baby plant

2 Purple Beautyberry Bush
cannadoit cannadoit

2 White Crinums
cannadoit cannadoit

1Hardy Musa basjoo Banana
Tammy

3 Honey Bee Blue Agastache

I believe this is correct so please make sure I have you if you have request something and I missed it so I can put it down if I did.

Thanks bunches,

o
More No Limit Plant Swap #2

I never posted a wants list.

I really want a BROWN-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia triloba)

Mostly I'm focusing on the much-neglected shady areas of the yard now:
-Bleeding Hearts, especially Fringed Bleeding Heart (Dicentra eximia)
-Polemonium (Jacob's ladder) (Fran, your seedlings didn't survive shipment last time :( )
-Heucheras
-Tiarellas

~CA

o
ahhh, forgot to change this

Ya'll cannadoit has an invasion of Pennywort, hey you could send me and Tammy some, I know I sent her a start of mine last swap but it was a small start because mine isn't all the large either so you COULD offer some if you like too!!!
YES some of us DO want it lol.
I will put mine in a pot though, because I KNOW it can take over if you let it, it is cute though.

cannadoit, are you looking for something short, groundcover type stuff or something that might get taller or what?
I have some artsmesia Limelight (gets sort of tall) if I haven't killed it yet that I could send you if you like also have a Purple Mexican Petunia that is tallish and can spread if you let it.

Oh and does your Canna "Cleopatra" look like this on the leaves?

Ok off to go outside and play (plant) will check in later,

PS I asked Cindy to come back to the group, because some of us had offered her make up plants and THIS is the easiest way to get them to her as well.

o
oh no, I am so sorry

CA wrote-Polemonium (Jacob's ladder) (Fran, your seedlings didn't survive shipment last time :( ) I don't think mine are going to make it now. I repotted them and they just are not happy, I HOPE they make it, it is a cute plant BUT, it sure doesn't look like it will make it.
Would you like to try the cast iron plant? It is a pretty plant and works in the shade and SHOULD be a perenial outside for you.

o

hi ladies,
Tammy, I double checked your list and here are a couple updates...
1. Under Fran's list, I think my name is under the Trumpet Vine, but Thalia dealbata is next to it too. Just to be clear, I want the trumpet vine.
2. I can only offer 5 purple queen, not 10

Tammy, Everything else looks great. You make our lives so much easier with this list of yours!! Thanks!!

I would like to add the following offers...

2 offers golden pathos
1 offer Dieffenbachia seguine
1 offer Dracaena fragrans 'Massangeana'

And new requests:
From Fran, orange canna

Would like to add to my wish list zone 4 hardy grape vine.

Fran, that canna picture is gorgeous, I want one of those!!! Dangit! I really, really hope that Cindy will come back and let us send her some make up plants!!! Let us know. P.S. I'm doing better on this one, I am almost even on my offers and requests this time!! LOL

Amy

o

Fran/ Tammy, Thanks so much, I am trying to keep track...
Here's my list so far...
Denise:
1 hibiscus
1 snowbrook iris
1 lilium bulb

Robin:
1 purple/gold iris
1 snowbrook iris
1 red yarrow

Dieg0:
1 yucca
1 lilium bulb

Fran:
3 snowbrook iris
1 hibiscus
1 purple/gold iris

Toni:
1 lilium bulb

Tammy:
1 red yarrow
lilium bulbs

Please let me know if I have overlooked any posts...

I have 4 requests for the lilium, but can only send 3...unfortunatley I don't have any extras of these right now. Fran/ Tammy I'm sure you'll sort it out :)

And the "extra" iris' I don't care if I receive credit for them. I just have them if you need more...in fact my mother's bed of them is about 200 or so...so I'm not going to run out anytime soon!LOL

A quick question...After this swap, there will be another swap? So how long do you swap, late fall? Or do you swap other things like garden ornaments, house plants or things like that in the winter? This is SO CCCCOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!

Thanks so much...this group is wonderful...especially for a newbie swapper to stumble across!!

And Tammy you are doing a wonderful job and all of the pictures on the page are fabulous...just that little extra touch**perfect**

vina

o
oh boy...

Sorry,
Theresa:
1 hibiscus
1 lemon balm

Cannadoit:
1 purple/gold iris
3 hosta
1 black eyed susan

boy do I hit the submit button too soon or what? ;)

o

Well, if anyone would like the Penny wort, I can offer 10 without even making a dent in my "collection". lol

I am looking for whatever will give me some color in my from bed.....I am going to plant those hosta out there...mixed with the fern.....I just wanted some pop of color to break things up.

If anyone is interested in some seeds..I have some Formosa lily seeds I can share. I got them in a swap I made yesterday.

o

cannadoit,
I have my balloon flowers in shade and they do just fine. I think Theresa had some she was offering. Also, I know coleus isn't hardy in your zone, but for me, they reseed themselves pretty well each year. I have seeds I could give you if you're interested. I also have seeds for white bell flower, obedient plants (purple (& white?)) and for columbine (mixed) if you want some (which are all doing well in shade for me). I know this isn't a seed swap, but I have so many to share!! LOL!

also, please put me down for a Penny wort, those look very cool!

BTW, I am also looking for other plants to brighten up the shade spot under my tree. (I don't want hostas)

Amy

o
more shade

Hey cannadoit, I just thought of another thing that would do great in your shady spot, black eyed susan! I have them in shade and in sun and both places they are doing great. (They are too tall for under my tree though)

Sorry, I'm posting random thoughts today! :-)

o

Hey I wish to add a couple of things to my wish list:
Theresa: red maple seedlings (2 please)

CA: double purple columbine (3 please)

Thanks...oh! and cannadoit, if your looking for black eyed susans I offered some on my trade.
thanks, vina

o

Fran, I'll give your Cast Iron Plant a try. I may turn it into a houseplant since I'm not sure it will be hardy here.

Vina, I'd like a purple/gold iris, please.

Also, remember an "offer" can be made up of more than one tuber, if you have an abundance you are trying to get rid of. I do this with some small items. For example, when I wrap up the purple columbine, I usually send one large root and one small one, or a bunch of small ones if I didn't happen to dig a large one, in each packet. Or if I've offered five of something and only 4 people have requested it - they just each get a slightly larger portion of whatever I was offering! That's only for plants where I have plenty, of course, and where the remainder is easily divisible.

~CA

o

If you request the pennywort...please please....treat it like a mint! lol
I have it EVERYWHERE! It won't go away....and round up doesn't kill it, I've tried smothering it,overwatering,pulling,digging......and within days I see those round leaves poking back through the soil in my flowerbeds,gravel driveway,yard,inbetween the bricks, it even grew under a pond liner I had sitting out in my yard for over a month...I picked it up and all was dead but what...yes...the pennywort from hell!
RRRRRRRRR

I have a whole bunch of the blue flowering stuff in my yeard too if anyone knows what it is...I added a picture of it to my slide show saying..what is this. lol
It's one of the truest blue flowers I've ever seen. It kinda looks like a Tradescantia...even the flowers are very similar to Tradescantia. I am gonna call it a SC native wildflower..since it grows to epic porportions in my yard. lol

We just had a really bad storm go through, and one branch of my monarda got blown over...I have it in a container of water....will that work to root it? If it does, I might be able to take some cuttings and make more available. lol

I had no clue anyone else liked Monarda too. lol

Fran, the canna I have doesn't show signs of the leaf coloring like that yet....that's why I said that's how I bought it but it hadn't flowered for me yet.
I know that sometimes the leaves do not start to variagate til it's a little older...so that might be why it hasn't yet.
It's pretty darn healthy though....I have a new one called Hot Punch....it was a Stacy's trial plant...and they are about as old as each other...and it has bloomed already.
Perhaps it's female and taking it own sweet time...I dunno. lol

o
If anyone is interested

I have been taking cuttings of my tomato plants and having a lot of luck with them rooting out in the greenhouse.

If you don't have a place to keep them outside, you can bring them inside and put them in a window over the window...and then you have a huge head start next spring.

I thought if anyone was interested, I could begin rooting a few Black Krim tomotes for ya...like 2 or three of them.

I can give you a link to a youtuber who does this in Minnisoda to get some good pointers on how to keep them inside. He even had fruits inside if i'm not mistaken.

Here is a link that might be useful: year round tomatoes

o
Thanks

Thanks CA, I'll keep that in mind about the offers. vina

o

hey! under cannadoit's have's I'm listed for wanting guppii, fungii, carnosa krimson princess and bilobata. I didn't request them, maybe someone else did? thanks. vina

o

cannadoit you blue flowering plant and I don't even have to look at it to tell you is Philippine Violet, it is invasive here in NC and SC and other places BUT it can be killed out too. keep it moved down this year, don't let it flower and next year there SHOULD be less of it.
I also thought that the color was already there on the canna when it started putting out leaves, is it not? If not I wonder WHY it isn't like all the other cannas which do color up at a young age.
Really I will take some pennywort and you need to look for the roundup that actually does kill it, there IS one on the market but I can't for the life of me remember which one it is! LOL, call them and ask. It can be killed out. I have killed mine before LOL.
Ask Tina for some pointers on getting rid of invasives LOL...PLEASE don't tell her I said that, SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE lol. I really THINK she would hurt me!!!

Amy if you want to share seeds that is fine, just remember to put them in a ziplock bag before you mail them to the person so they don't get wet :D

Tammy, I might join your red seeds swap. MAYBE lol, so if I do do I STILL have to email you my info? ummm, I think by NOW you KNOW who I am ROFLMAO hehehehe

Vina, don't worry about not having enough of the white lilium, I have Casa Blanca I will be able to give Tammy a couple of bulbs of, Tammy are baby bulbs ok with you? I haven't checked but I KNOW they are in there lol.

WOW we came to a screeching halt didn't we? Go dig up some more folks LOL. We need more plants lol.

Oh and for the record we are not a 'group' YET we haven't talked about it at all, I don't think Tammy would have time to do that LOL.
However, there are several groups here and they do in the winter months trade 'stuff' over plants.

Anyway, guess I will go check to see if anyone else has posted anywhere else. I got sidetracked here. hehe.

o

Thanks for the advice on the pennywort cannadoit! It sounds like it's an aggressive re-seeder? I have a feeling I know one thing that will kill it though...Minnesota winters!! :-) I don't know if the Monarda will root in water or not. If it were me, I would try some in water and some in peat with rooting hormone. See what happens, you never know.

Fran, Thanks for the reminder about putting the seed packets in a baggie. I posted some new offers today, I guess nothing that people are very interested in though. LOL

Amy

o
hoyas

Vina, I think I was the one who requested those hoyas. I have not went back to check yet.

Denise

o

Amy,
I would like to try some of all the seeds you offered. Are you looking for any seeds? I have my seed list pretty current on my page. Take a look see. lol

Thanks for the ID Fran...I'll have to check that out. I don't entirly hate the little blue flowers...I just don't want them EVERYWHERE like they are now. lol

I was able to find a few more Peacock orchid bulbs 1 can offer 2 more offers of 6 bulbs each.

o

cannadoit - I would love one of the black krims if you could. I have a cherry one that is just like them. (Will have to look at the tag for the name) if you would like me to do the same.

OK everyone I will be working later to get all the posts up to date (and corrections) Thanks for those I want to make sure I get them all right.

NEW OFFER:
5- Blue fescue grass
Tammy

o

cannadoit - I'd like an offer of your Peacock orchid. Thanks.

~CA

o

OH no Amy, I like both of these, but was going to wait to see if someone else wanted them.
I would be happy to get them I sure would!
1 offer Dieffenbachia seguine
1 offer Dracaena fragrans 'Massangeana'

Your welcome about the reminder, I figured you weren't thinking about that LOL.

Ok, going to check to see if there are other postings,

o
me me me please

WOOHOOO cannadoit, one of those is MINE LOL.

RE-REQUEST cannadoit:
Peacock Orchids woohooo

ok, I am off here for a while my SO wants on so I have to go do something else lol

:)Fran

o

like to have ,if any left
from theresa heuchera purple palace
from robin tall purple phlox
from amy tradescantia purple queen
thanks Toni

o
more requests

MORE REQUESTS CREEPING SPEEDWELL
CHERRY TOMATOE CUTTINGS
4 MORE OFFERS PURPLE AND YELLOW TB IRIS

o

I heard from Carmen today and she isn't going to be joining us for these swap dog gone it, I was hoping she would play but she is passing on us LOL.

Toni, I had you covered up there on the Palace Purple, I had already asked Tammy to move you down to Theresa's since she had some available lol.
Amy wrote: P.S. I'm doing better on this one, I am almost even on my offers and requests this time!! LOL I am glad you are almost evened out this month, I know you said you had a bunch of things you needed to get rid of but still, I like sort of even :)
And no Amy, the pennywort doesn't flower as far as I know it DOES offset by underground runners, THAT is why it is so aggressive. BUT what I have now is in some nasty mulch and it isn't growing quite so well in there.

OK Tammy some corrections:
Request from Tammy:
Please up my request of the grape cutting to 3 or even 4 so I know I can get at least something to take LOL.
I didn't request either one of the Ganzia (they're annuals right? that is why I didn't BUT if they come back for you I would take one of each)
Theresa could I get:
Sweet Woodruff (2 offers)
From Robin:
3 Yellow Evening Primose (I don't think mine are going to make it from the last swap :( )
Pampas Grass (2)
From Amy:
Purple Lamb's Ear
2 of the Ferns
Any, can you get a pic of your Variegated Grass?
Amy I have you down for the Trumpet Vine and Canna, do you not want the Thalia anymore?

OK, I think that is all the updates. I am sleepy and headed for bed...
NIGHT EVERYONE,

o

Tammy,
I will go out in the morning and take a cutting of Black Krim and get it rooting for you.
I would very much like a cutting of your cherry tomato...do you thing is Black Cherry?
I just got that in my package of seeds from wintersown.org. I am excited to try them...but, it's 100% successful with a cutting...where as sometimes you might not get a seed to germinate.

I just planted some Arkansas Traveler, Cherokee Purple and Hillbilly seeds....I hope they come up for me....I am hoping to have a good start on spring. Perhaps by then I'll have figured out where I am officially going to put my veggie garden. lol
I had it on the side of my house, where you could pass by and see it from the front.
For some reason we have an unusually high number of people who walk along our road...which isn't a bad thing...unless your slightly off. I had a lady come by out of the blue and start asking me about my tomatoes...which I don't mind sharing...but, I think she might have been drunk or something...she was acting all weird.
It might be safer for me to just put it back behind the greenhouse where it's not so obvious what I have out there. lol
I did however, convince my mailman to buy his wife a greenhouse like mine.....so maybe from that she will send over a few cuttings of what she has. lol Maybe I can have another gardening friend. lol

o

Please add to my wish/want list:
Tammy : blue fescue (2)

Thanks so much!vina

o
tammy

Tammy, just wanted to make a correction to the list. My name should replace Vinas name in the hoya section. So the would make me second on Guppi, second on Fungii, third Pubicalyx " Pink Silverfirst, third on Carnosa " Krimson Princess or Krimson Queen"and first on the hoya Bilbata.

Thanks,

o

Fran, Had a question for you. Can we just send the ones that people have requested? and send extras if we want.

Denise

o
Updated List

Here is what I have on my list for each person.

Amy/Dieg01991
-1 White Swan coneflower
-Krebs II H&C
-Red Cobweb H&C
-Fernleaf Bleeding Heart

Robin1962-2008
-1 Magenta Lilac
-1 Butterfly bush dusty purple
-6 variegated Liriope
-2 White Swan coneflower

Fran
-2 White Swan coneflower
Request Krebs II H&C
Request Red Cobweb H&C

Tammy
-4 White Swan coneflowers
-1 apricot Foxglove
-1 Red Raspberry
-1 Black Wild Raspberry
-1 Magenta Lilac
-Tammy I offered 4 purple coneflowers but I don't see anywhere how many you are requesting. Did you want all 4?
request-Fernleaf Bleeding heart

Cheryl/Sakura Komichi
-Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart

Toni/ZinaRay
-Krebs II H&C
-Requests Red Cobweb H&C and Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart

Cannadoit
Request Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart
-Apricot Foxglove

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Denise

o

Alright I didn't have time to update yesterday it was a nightmare at work and I was exasted. I will do it sometime today.

I will make all corrections to the list. (I shouldn't do it when I am tired. LOL) I see I missed some but will get it straighted out.

:-) Tammy

o

Thanks Tammy :-)

And Denise you missed me on the Butterfly Bush and Red rasberry (2 please). Thanks, vina~~aka~~flowergirl34

o

Well, if the pennywort doesn't set seed, then I know FOR SURE that it won't survive MN winter!! LOL!! I plan to put it in a pot and keep it as a houseplant in the winter (like I do with all of my non-z4 hardy plants). Thanks for checking but no, I don't want the Thalia, I can't do z6 plants. :-)

Below is a link to a picture of my varigated grass. (Sorry it's not a very good one)

P.s. I have plently of lamb's ear so if anyone else wants some, let me know.

Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: Amy's Variegated Grass

o

Candoit says:Thereasa,
I can get some scented geranium cuttings together for you.
I can get you a Strawberry, citrus, and a citronella.
Could I ask you a question about your speedwell offer?
I'd like to have something to give the roundleaf stuff in my yard a run for it's money....is the speedwell pretty aggressive?

Thank you, I would love any scented geranium cuttings.
Once established(about 2 yrs.?) I'd say it spreads pretty fast.

Theresa

o

Amy,
I could be wrong...but, from the way this pennywort stuff has worked in my yard...something tells me it's kinda like tuberous roots or something like that..that it comes back from.
For instance....when we were pulling out bushes, some of this stuff had crept up into the dirt around the rootball of the bushes.
Our grass at that point did have any sign of this stuff in it.
We had to drag the bush out with a strap tied to a truck it had been there so long and the root system was such a beast....which caused us to have to pull out some of that dirt into our yard.
Within days that crap was coming up in our grass then...vigorously!

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't grow so densely...there by choking out anything in it's path.
Now I see why all the neighbors use the black plastic weeding method around here! lol

I was at Lowe's last night picking up mulch...and wandered past the orphan plants.
I got some sages and delphinium for 50 cents each....and two pots of black magic elephant ears for 2.50.
They had a Crape Mrytle that I should have got that was marked down to 8 bucks....but, I spent the remainder of my money this week on ebay plants. lol....if I didn't put myself on an allowance...all bets would be off!

Fran, as far as the foliage on the cleo...you could be right, I'm not sure about this guy......I'm hoping it's just a slow learner or something. I'll be happy when it blooms! Then I'll know for sure!

o

Amy, I would love to try the variegated grass. Could you put me down for 2.
Cannadoit I am also a Lowes adoptee! I will buy whole racks of those poor little discounted plants...and then try to figure out where to put them.LOL and right now on ebay someone keeps outbidding me on two iris' RRRRRRRRR!!!:( that I really REALLY want. I think I have an addiction :)
HI! My name is Vina and I'm a plantaholic!!LOL

o

Denise, you only have to send in the number of plants you offered HOWEVER, if you have extra you can send those in.
IF you have no clue who might want the extra you can just say distribute accordingly so they do NOT have to be designated for a certain person. So if you have extra of any plants then send them in.
However remember there will be a swap Tammy is hosting after this one.

Amy, I thought the Thalia was hardy in your zone, I must be thinking about another plant good thing you checked to find out it isnt. I did find out that the Tricyrtis I have it have in zone 4 and it is a SHADE plant hehe.
I think your grass is Japanese Ribbon Grass.

Tammy is planning another Fall Swap so don't forget about that. I am not sure but I THINK she is running it in Sept. Are you Tammy? I know when we talked you weren't sure what date you would set. Didn't know if you had decided yet.

cannadoit, the pennywort does set underground runners. Which is way it is so aggressive, I have never had that as bad as you have it BUT I have had a mint outbreak. My mother told me NOT to plant it in the ground but I though ahhh how bad can it be? THAT came up FEET away from the main plant LOL I was pulling that stuff out for YEARS. I was young then but I learned my lesson fast!

OK, on to check on other things. I will of course check in later

o

Vina.....
Were you on Ebay last night to see the Sansavieria that went for $2600.00? I almost fainted when I saw it...I thought it was a prank...but now, several people had bid in the thousands to try and get this thing.

I checked out the ebay store of the person selling them ( raresans)and none of his 6 plants were going for less than 100 bucks.
Who knew Mother in laws tongue was such a popular plant? lol

I have been going to Rodriguez epi world or whatever in North Carolinas site. She has some gorgeous epi's....but it's over $10.00 for two cuttings not including shipping. as gorgeous as they are.....my wallet just can't take a blow like that for cuttings. lol I'm cheap!

I try to find things in lots....that way I don't feel bad for spending money.
I got yelled at the last time I bought a single plant. It was a vanilla mint, and I paid 10 bucks for it total.
When It came, it was the smallest thing ever....and my hubby was NOT impressed with all that! lol
It's a darn mint and I can not for the life of me get that thing to grow either! I'm about to throw in the towel on mints...they make me angry! lol

o

Fran, I check every plant for the zone hardiness and whether or not it will do well as a houseplant before I trade for it. I have to, otherwise my winters are full of bugs and my springs are full of disappointments. Blasted zone4!! The Tricyrtis looks cute, but Dave's Garden has it listed as a z5a plant. Some z5a plants do survive our winters though so I would be willing to try some if you have some to offer.

Cannadoit, everyone here is cheap...err..umm...frugal, that's why we're here trading like this!! LOL!! $2600 for ONE plant!?!? I don't think I've spent that much on my whole plant collection (inside and out)!!!!! (in fact, I think I need to tell my husband about this) WOW, think of all the trades you could do with that money!!! and $10 for one epi cutting!?! Think of all the epi cuttings you could stuff in a box and ship for $10! WOW, blows my mind too!! Hummm...May be I should start selling my plants on Ebay. Oh, and delphinium for 50 cents each?? wow, that's awesome!! Think of me when they are big enough to trade or set seed. :-)

The pennywort in your zones sounds like the experience I've had with Chinese Lanterns (don't ever put this in your garden!!). That was the worse experience I've ever had with an invasive! I will be fighting that for years to come. But, I'm quite sure that it wouldn't survive our winters, unless the shoots go below the freeze line (which is like 3 feet). But I still don't think it would be as invasive here. I am still planning on putting it in a pot to be on the safe side. BTW, the var grass (like any grass) can be invasive too so be careful where you put it. It's fairly easy to control though!

Amy

o

Please add me to:
*Denise
-Krebs II H&C
-Red Cobweb H&C
-Fernleaf Bleeding Heart

*Robin
-Little Grapette Daylily

*Candoit
-Tomato cutting

Not Sure if you got these requests:
*Toni
Extra Daylilies(especially ruffley & doubles)

Tall Purple Phlox

Peony- white w/pink blush

Thank you,
Theresa

o

Cannadoit, I have some spearmint...this stuff is crazy...when I'm pulling the runners out of the ground it smells like I'm chewing double mint gum!

I'll add 5 spearmint to my list...(I don't know why I didn't put them on originally?)

And some of those ebay bidders are CRAZY! I think they get sucked up in the game??? It's like my mother says, "Some people have more money than brains" LOL

I haven't paid full price for a plant in years...I'm too busy in the clearance rescue center at the neighboring garden stores :-) One of the garden center ladies at Lowe's last year asked me for my cell # so she could call me when large quantities of things went on clearance. I think she thinks I have a greenhouse or something...little does she know I'm feeding my own addiction. But when Tammy calls I always answer...boy I do have a problem :-)

Amy, the grass you have I would like to put down by my pond, does it like its feet wet? Some do some don't? I could even move it back some...sorry just rambling...
This weekend I will make a more thorough stock of what I have to trade...might even save some for the September?? trade. Sounds good!

HI HO HI HO Out to the garden I go....

o

Vina,
In my experience with the var. grass, it's not fussy about soil. I have it in two very different spots. In the front, it's in full sun in a semi-dry soil. In the back, it's in mostly shade where the soil gets very swampy. I planted it there because my lawn grass was too swampy to mow most of the time and it was gross. The var. grass looks so much nicer there.

Amy

o

wow. Everything has really died down on here. Where is everyone?

Denise

o

I have been reallly busy with work the past two days and probably won't be on much until sunday. I still have some offers I have to get figured out and the site to update. Sorry everyone it has been a errrrr two days and I haven't had much spare time. Will check back later. (Normally I only have to go in to work on Thursdays but the AG is getting ready to return in October and everyone is going Nuts with wanting everything done. LOL)

Tammy

o
request

Robin
I would like to add little grapettes daylily if there is one still available to my want list. Thank you!!!

Denise

o

cannadoit - I truely hope you were joking about the motherinlaws tongue..?
What was so special about this one? Was it huge or something? I have one of those and if it will sell for that on ebay I would gladly be posting it up. LOL.

o

cannadoit - I truely hope you were joking about the motherinlaws tongue..?
What was so special about this one? Was it huge or something? I have one of those and if it will sell for that on ebay I would gladly be posting it up. LOL.

o

updating want/wish list
delete, elret flower blub
bat flowering blub
add fall planting blubs
crown imperial
lilies-turk's cap
tulips
foxtail lily
perennial-lord baltimore hibiscus
thanks Toni

o

Alright everyone... The list is UP TO DATE... PLEASE CHECK IT!

CA - I would love from your list
2 purple columbine
3 Lambs ears
variegated weigela

Did I miss someone on the Jade Plant on Amys list?
I have cannadoit and toni down... anyone else request it?

Toni - Did you request a fernleaf bleeding heart from Denise? I think maybe I wrote the wrong person in when I put your name because CA requested it. If you did request it you would have been before me and I just wanted to make sure.

Cannadoit - Got you on the tomatos. That is where i got the seeds for these ones. I kids clear them out before I can even get them inthe house though. Next year I will plant at least 5 of them I only did 1 and they are eatting them everytime there is one ripe. LOL

Denise - Yes I would love all 4 of the purple cone flowers Thanks!

The fall swap will be in September. And I can't wait. This will be the last one (plant swap) that I will be hosting for this year and then it will switch to seeds and other gardening stuff. yeah!

NEW REQUESTS:
Fran - purple emperer cutting
2 of the alpine strawberrys (are these june bearing or everbearing?)

Vina - 2 royal hostas
3 russian sage (is this edible also - for cooking?)
2 blackeyed susans
2 lambs ear

cannadoit
canna unknow green leaves with red outline

denise - 1 ex. of ea raspberry
2 butterfly bushes purple
I am removing myself from the foxglove and will give it to the next person in line. (cindy)

Theresa - purple palace
2 extra lilacs (total 3)

Robin - I will take any green liriope you have extra. I am trying to line a large area with it.
Also would like 2 more of the bes.I just didn't want to take them until I saw if anyone else wanted any.
NOTE: Gave one of my tall phlox offers to theresa (she was next in line) I didn't want to take two with others wanting it. So mark me for only one and give one to theresa.

I think that covers it.

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE sure every request you have made is on the page. If you do this everyone can be sure they have the correct things to send to each person.

o

TY,Tammy!
More requests please:
Fran / NCgardengirl
Alpine Strawberry-2 Offers

Vina/ Flowergirl34
lily of the valley-3offers
russian sage (babies)
stella d'oro daylily

Toni / Zinaray
matisse (pink)

Denise/Antiqueorchid
White swan echinacea

CA/sakura
Lychnis coronaria - rose campion-2 offers
double purple columbine

Amy
Houseplants/tropicals - Tradescantia, purple queen-(2 offers)

Robin
blackberry plants
raspberry plants-red
raspberry plants-purple
stella d`oro
mixed hollyhocks

Theresa

o

Tammy, was your day better today? I sure hope so. You should take a break now LOL.

You have done well on the tracking page, I know this isn't easy for you, but you do such a great job! YOU ROCK!!!
I REALLY can't tell you when the Strawberries produce I have this is my second year with them LOL, I haven't even looked for any berries. I just looked it up and it says the bear in June but with water and cooler weather they can last for a few months, but not to over water....
I have the one that starts with a Q and I have been trying to find it for the last hour and a half to tell you give you the name and haven't found it yet! ERRRR lol. SOOO I give. I will look at my tag in the AM hehe.
I wanted to tell you that purple Ice Plant I have is the same one you offered last swap LOL yours was blooming Thrusday and I noticed mine and yours are the same LOL.
Russian Sage is not edible, it is ornamental.

Amy, the Alpine Strawberries are hardy to your zone and it says they like shade LOL. HOWEVER DG says it is only hard to 5a so I don't know.

CA what is the bloom color on your Lamb's Ears?
I would like a couple of your Red Daylilies, I am going to start a red garden I can use them.

NEW REQUEST from CA:
Red Daylilies (2)please
IF the Lamb's ear bloom is pick (2)

Night all,

Here is a link that might be useful: Alpine Strawberry

o
correction

Tammy, 2 CORRECTIONS ADD ME TO BLACK KRIM TOMATO CUTTINGS
FRAN`S VIOLET STEM TARO FONTANESSII
1 ADDITIONAL REQUEST- THERESA- 3 BUTTERFLY BUSH SEEDLINGS. Also I thought I read in one of the first posts that you wanted 10 redbud seedlings from me.It`s not on the list.,I will send you more than 10 of the green liriope and black eyed susans.I`ve got lots of both. Robin

o

yes Tammy, i did ask Denise for fernleaf bleeding heart
Toni

o

Amy, Is the arrow vine your offering poisonous? I have a 2 yr old that puts things in her mouth:)

Denise

o
Another Request

Amy, I would llike to request a jade plant. Thanks

Robin, I would like one more of your blackberrys. Please.

Does anyone have any begonia house plants they could offer cuttings from?

I think that is it for now.

Denise

o

Fran - I don't know what color the Lamb's ear flowers are - I have them for the foliage, not the flowers, and I try to cut the flower stalks off before they are in bloom so the plants don't die. I leave a few to make sure I get seedlings, but I don't really look at them. I'll go out now and see if any are still in bloom.

~CA

OK - I went out and looked. Found a couple of blooms, but I still don't know the answer. They are pinish purple, or puplish pink? Probably more purple than pink. Yeah. I think my purple coneflowers look pink, and the lamb's ear is more purple than that.

Does that help? Probably not.

o

fran. i will take my name off the strawberries then I think they may be the same I have I am looking for everbearing type. Really want seascape... Anyone have any. LOLLOL.

Also. I always considered my iceplant pink. LOL. So when you said purple iceplant I was like Yeah! Oh well I will take my name off that one also tonight. LOL.

Anyway I will update late tonight with everything that comes in today. I will be scouting for more plants to add neighbors yards, aunts house, moms, resturants. LOL Ok I am not quite that bad. (But I did take clippings from a resturant once -with permission of course) Anything I find goes! hehehe

Denise - Here is a list of poisious plants (most of these on this list are toxic in low quanities 1 or 2 bites) Most things are toxic in high quanities but I don't think they will sit there and eat 3 or 4 whole plants or a ton of seeds. LOL. I use this list a lot because my son is 1.5 and he does the same thing. (which is why I won't have datura around for a while until he understands)
click here for list of poisonous plants

:-)
Tammy

o

Good morning...
Can you please add my wish/want list to:
Fran:
Agasteche Honey Bee Blue (3 please)

Toni:
Matisse Pink (1)

Denise:
Wild Black Rasberries (3)

CA:
Lychnis coronaria -rose champion (2)

Robin:
Mix Iris Offer (2)
Robin, I see on your wish list Tall Phlox, I have white. I can send you a baby of that if you'd like?

And my Lambs Ear flowers purple, does anyone have pink?

And Tammy can you remove 1 of my baby yucca from what I have available to swap...I swapped a about a week ago on the plant swap with a lady and she hasn't received them yet! I'm in NY and its only going to ME (it has been 6 days!! priority mail) I don't think she is going to like what she finds in that box when she does finally receive it...so I would like to send her another set and make it right. Thanks so much! vina

And Tammy**SUPER KUDOS***on another job well done with the update!!

o
crocus?

Tammy - do you have any more crocus bulbs you can offer?

thanks,
CA

o

Tammy,
I have everbearing strawberry I can send you. All of my babies have fruit at the moment, but they will look good again by the time you get them.
Thank goodness I started pulling babies off at the beginning of the season and potting them up...now the fireants have taken over the main plant and I can't get to it without being attacked by them. lol

o

Hi Tammy,
the list looks great! Thanks!!

Could I request another white swan from Denise?

Fran,thanks for thinking of me with the strawberries, but I already have some.

Denise, I just looked up the arrow vine and Dave's Garden has it listed as poisonous. I never knew. My plant is a type of syngonium. I'm not sure how poisonous they are though. I did some research a while back and I was shocked to find out that most houseplants are toxic to some level, but like Tammy said, they'd have to eat the whole plant or more. I don't have kids but my cats eat my plants. They are smart enough to know to stay away from the poisonous ones though (instinct?). Thanks for posting the list of poisonous plants Tammy!

Cannadoit, do you have another offer of the everbearing strawberry that I could have? :-) Just thought I'd ask.

Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: Arrow vine (syngonium)

o

Amy, I can offer another everbearing strawberry! :O)

Does anyone grow Jewel of Opar? From what I can find on the internet, it's kinda invasive..... have you found that to be the case?
I received one in a trade from a really sweet lady as an extra.....but, I have so many invasives in my yard....I just can't bring myself to having to try to kill off something else a year from now.
If it is...would anyone like it? lol

o
jewel of opar

cannadoit, thanks for the strawberry!! Yippie!

I nearly spit out my soda when I read your comment about Jewel of Opar being invasive. I grow it as a houseplant and no, it's not invasive for me, LOL!!! I did just read about it and it can be invasive where it's hardy, but I don't think it's hardy in your zone. It sounds like it reseeds itself so you may want to just keep it in a pot and deadheaded before it sets seed.

Amy

o

Hi everyone,

Sorry i was mia but i have some new plant to share.
Thanks fran for everything.

3 gardenia Seedling
5 purple smoketree cuttings
5 japanese clerodendrin cuttings ( seed will be available soon)
3 scotch broom
Pickery pear catus
2 Rose of sharon double purple
purple hearts plant.
1 cutting of summer poinsetta
2 oxalis purple.

Cindy

o
Cindy!

Cindy!!!! Yeah, I'm so glad to see you here!!!! Welcome back, we've missed you!

I would love to have the following...
- Pickery pear catus

o

Cindy - welcome back!

I love gardenia! I wish your gardenia would be hardy here! But unless it is Chuck Hayes or Kleim's Hardy, I won't be able to grow it :( Ahh...what the heck. I'll try keeping it in a pot. Put me down for one.

I would also like a purple smoke tree cutting. They are so pretty!

~CA

o

Tammy, I will try to get you a piece of the PINK Ice Plant, yours really is purple LOL.
My Pink Plant is new this year so I don't know how much of it I can share I haven't looked at it lately but I will this afternoon sometime and if there is enough to share with all three of you (Vina, Toni and Tammy) I will include some for all of you. Mine is doing pretty well, I didn't think it would fair as well as it has but it took off once I planted it!!!

I heard from Cindy SHE is coming back wooohooo, she said she will post sometime either today or this weekend with her comeback post. She thought her plants were too common and that we all had them and she was afriad us 'oldies' wouldn't need any of them and there weren't enough new folks to choose hers.
I told her I did want some of them BUT I had been on the conservative side because I had been waiting on DLs, and that is why I hadn't picked anything yet...not that I didn't want it I was saving my picks LOL.

I think I need to put my Pink Arrowhead Vine outside so it can grow, it is just sitting here in the house not doing anything. I have had it since last summer and it just SITS there....AMY, you do a lot of houseplants what do you recommend I do? I have never fed it BTW either, ummm you THINK it might want something to eat? lol.

I have Jewel's Of Opar, last year I over wintered it inside, I had it OUTSIDE for the summer, of course I have moved from that place BUT, I have it coming up in only a few pots that was near it inside and in 1 place outside and it was only a couple of plants here and there they are easily pulled out, it is a cute plant and if you clip off the seed pods you should have no worries.
I plan on keeping mine because I do like the plant. I haven't clipped the seed pods this year and the problem with THAT is that is the seed pods happen to be postioned over my potting dirt I use to pot of things I mail out AND things I pot up so IF you get something growing extra from me DON"T be surprised if it isn't JEWELS OF OPAR lol.
But it really is easy to pull out, so just pluck it and it is done!

o
i was posting when she was LOL

I was POSTING when Cindy was LOL WELCOME BACK glad you came back ;).

Ca I have had gardenia in a pot (outside though) since Sept of last year and it is doing ok. It is not hardy up there really?

NEW REQUEST Cindy:
2 oxalis purple please (unless someone elses wants one then I will take one)
Japanese Clerodendrum cuttings I will try them omg

Passing on:
CA Lamb's Ear, I would really like more pink

o

Fran, I try to put as many houseplants as I can out during the summer. They do SO much better out there!!! I fertilize when I think about it using just general purpose miracle grow. Make sure you put that arrow in FULL shade though or the sun will burn it. :-)

Amy

o
Another request

Hi I am interested in the following plants:
gardenia Seedling
japanese clerodendrin cuttings ( seed will be available soon)
scotch broom
Rose of sharon double purple
purple hearts plant.

Thanks!!!

Denise

o
hello ladies!!

Vina,I would love to have your white phlox baby!Thank you so much for the offer!!
Cindy, I`m so glad you`re back!!Can I please have:
ROSE OF SHARON DOUBLE PURPLE
GARDENIA SEEDLINGS
PURPLE SMOKE TREE CUTTINGS

o
Thank you

Tammy, Thank you for the link. I think it will be o.k. if I put the arrow vine up high enough. I don't think she would eat a hole plant either. Especially as picky as she is about food.

Amy, thank you for rhe link also.

Cindy, glad to see you changed your mind. Yay!!! More plants.

Denise

o

Hi everyone only if these are still available i would like to have.

toni
I would like dance ballerina and
eileen's dream

robin is there any left of the
mixed hollyhocks
cat's whiskers
dahlia
peony
ginger..this is my new love.

cannadoit

Can you put me down for the Raspberry wine monarda and jacob cline monarda

o
Tammy

Tammy, I forgot to mention that any of the purpureas could turn out to be a Razzamatzz. They are planted near each other and I did have one of my seedlings last year turn out to be a Razzamatazz.

Hope you don't mind:)

Denise

o
wish list

Cindy, please post a wish list so that we can see if we have anything that you want! :-) You need more plants girl!!!

Amy

o

Diddo!!!

Denise

o
Cindy

Cindy, would you be interested in a brugmansia axel rose x rubirosa cross?

Denise

o

Hello everyone.

I so happy there are so wonderful plant being offered.

2 pink mini rose bush
1 fushia mini rose bush
2 zebra grass
1 oxalis purple
I also have seedling of holly bush if anyone is interested. Fran do you have any Canna "Cleopatra" left.

o
cindy

Cindy,I can fill all of your requests.I only have 1 ginger that I received in the last plant swap.I`ll be happy to send it on to you.Robin

o
request

Cindy ,I would like the fushia mini rose.

Thanks
Denise

o
more please !!

Cindy,Can I please have the HOLLY BUSH(it`s on my wish list) and 2 PINK MINI ROSE

o

Cindy i would like a gardenia seedling and oxalis purple if any left thanks Toni

o

OMG I had a post all typed out and this thing ATE IT!!!!

Man, I wish I hadn't missed the Mini Roses Cindy! I didn't have the Cleopatra, I have Orange, 1 Bengal Tiger Baby, small mini red Cannas.

Please do list a wish/wants list Cindy so if there is anything we have we can offer you then we will ;).

New Request from Cindy:
Zebra Grass

I am looking for ANY grasses I plan on putting in a grass bed at the top of our driveway so we don't have to mow up there anymore :)
I put in some rocks with the house number all ready and our neighbor gave us and ornamental solar light decoration to go up there!!!

Tammy you asked me how the spiderwort looked lining the drive, there wasn't as much left over after the swap as I thought there would be. I DO have some I got from my mom and a friend though, not sure if it will cover the lenght of the drive or not. And I haven't really decided if I want that or that red mini grass I forgot what it is called at the moment...

OK posting thread #3 now too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tracking pages

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here