Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
southerncharm1_gw

Inportant information on Incredible Edibles Group.

southerncharm1
15 years ago

Hi everyone,

We are in need of a Moderator and a back up in case it's needed or for help, I would be happy to do it, but I won't stand in the way of anyone else stepping up to handle this part. :) We also need feedback on rules and such. Feel free to add any questions or concerns you have for the group at this time. :)

Copied from Sandlapperrose/Jeanne's Post concerning a few issues we need all of your feedback on.

As follows:

I am going to make a suggestion and I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes in doing this. Could we maybe have a person responsibile for this group who keeps up with all the names and addresses, GardenWeb names, and e-mail addresses and who checks off the list at the end of each month to make sure things have been sent? And maybe a rule that you cannot join in on a swap until that person has the necessary information? I see some names who I know are super traders so this is not to say that anyone is not, but we want to allow new folks to join us and we really need to know how to get in touch with people and most of us want to know that people are "up to date" with their swaps. It's very hard to get e-mail to go back and forth unless the e-mail addresses are available and not everyone in GardenWeb lists them. If the information is in someone's hands, she/he can match back and forth with mailing addresses, etc. I just think that since the hostess will change from month to month, that would make things go a lot smoother. Originally, Susan said that if you did not send you would not be allowed to swap for 6 months and even after the 6 months, only with a sponsor. Is that rule okay with everyone? (Now, I think if you are just a little late because of illness, travel, or whatever, this group will allow some extra time. Please don't think I am being critical of anyone if you have had unusual things pop up - that happens from time to time.)

So, what does everyone think? Do we have a volunteer?

Comments (11)