Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: Cracked Pot gardeners New sign-ups for aug/sept

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 30, 08 at 17:53

hello
we are expanding the Cracked pot gardeners and well be accepting new sing-ups for aug till the 1 st and sign-ups for sept till the 20th of aug.
please check group rules and info on CPG: new begining

and please post here if you are interested
thanks
michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Cracked Pot gardeners New sign-ups for aug/sept

Can you please explain what this group is? sorry I have not heard of this before.

o

Hi greenhousems-
Cracked Pot Gardner's is a swap group. The hostesses for the group are micyrey/Michelle and myself, galium/Mariann. We trade plants, bulbs, cuttings, seeds and gardening items. We are an ongoing group and trade every month. We've just instated a new rule that a person doesn't have to swap every month. To read the rules and info for the group check out the July or August Cracked Pot Gardner's post.
We are looking for new member's if you are interested.
Mariann

o

I might like to join for sept is there a theme yet?
Aug is a big tight on the funds for me but i can be ready for sept.
hope everyone is having fun and staying somewhat cool.
wish u guys on the east coast could send us some rain out here
:)
Firegurl
Danielle

o

Hi Danielle,
We don't usually have a theme since we swap plants, bulbs, seeds and gardening items. Although that may happen since we are making changes. Once you're a member you're always a member. Without pressure....
Mariann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here