Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Color RED Seed Swap

Posted by greenthumbgrow 7 - MD (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 30, 09 at 18:07

Hi Everyone.... RED Flowers are my Favorites, and I am very excited to be your host.

This is the August color swap, featuring the color RED!

You may include seeds that contains anything RED, whether it is a flower, foliage, fruit, vegetable, herb, or whatever is related to RED!

You may send edible and non-edible seeds.
(Please specify what you would like back: edible, non-edibles, or a mix of both)
I will do my best to fill your request, but it all depends on what is sent in!

Absolutely NO Invasive Plants or Noxious Weeds!!!!

Please send seeds no older than 2 years old.
Please include on the packet: label, the seed's name, a little blurb about it,and whether your seeds are from a commercial source or hand-collected.

The limit for all of the color swaps has been 10 packs so far. But please feel free to send in some extras.
I can only promise that you will recieve the sending limit of 10 packs back, but I will try to send back extras to the people who sent in extras to be fair.

You can send in as little as 1 pack of seeds, there is no minimum to send in.

Please send in the number of seeds that you would be comfortable recieving yourself depending on the variety.

Please send only 1 pack per variety (for example, don't send in 7 packs of Coreopsis)! Again, you may send more than one pack of a certain variety, but please know that they will be counted as "extras". So each variety will be counted as one trade.

Signup Deadline: August 7th
Seeds Need to Arrive by: 14th
Mailed back by: August 21st

When you sign up,
please send me an e-mail with your
name,
address,
garden web name,
and e-mail address.

And I will reply back to you with my mailing address.

REMEMBER:
Use a bubble envelope (which will be used to mail back your new seeds)
mailing label with your address on it
Stamps equal to what you sent plus one not attached in case an extra stamp is needed (if the extra stamp is not needed, I will put it in your return envelope).

A list of what you sent in (so you don't get those seeds back)

Please Let me know if I forgot anything :-)

Tammy
AKA - Greenthumbgrow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Color RED Seed Swap

Whoohoo! Do I get to be first in line for this one?

Very excited about this swap, and I would love anything red - edibles and flowers.

I'll email you my info.

Thanks, Tammy, for hosting!

Bonnie

o

I have to check my seeds to look for red before I can commit. I hope I have some so I can join in. Will let you know.

o

Tammy,
I love red too, Im in for the seed swap. Thank you, Amy

o

Ok, I would like to join, I am SURE I have some red seeds somewhere.

Tammy love that pic you picked!!! NICE!

:) Fran

o

Great to have you Both!

Participants:
Tammy
Bonnie
Amy

Lurking:
Smitties

Yeah! Great start already!

OK one more rule.... When you sign up tell us a wish list so if someone has something on your list they can include it. But be sure to send the list with your envie also so that I know what you posted so if someone sends some of them I can be sure to get them to you. ALSO add little about yourself for the ones that are newbies or haven't swapped with us before :-) I like making Friends as well as getting plants and seeds! Yeah its a two for one. LOL

OK I will start....

Hi I am Tammy... I am NOT addicted to swapping although everyone around me seems to THINK I am. I have two of the best kids in the whole world and a wonderful husband who does enable my addiction (Although at times I am sure at times it truely tries his patients) My passion are flowers and cooking. So this year I decieded to merge the two and do a Large veggie garden also. Normally I only plant a small one with some tomatoes and cukes with the occasional squash.

I normally participate in seed swaps during the winter/fall because I sooo miss my plants and do plant swaps during the summer but occasionally swap summer seeds also. Like now.

OK some seeds I would LOVE to get into my collection

Cardinal Flower (not vine)
Coral Bells
Painted Daisy
Red Clematis Vine
Red Romaine Lettuce
Red coneflowers (I believe these will not come true from seeds saved so if anyone has any leftovers from purchase I would be sooo greatful

o
RE: Color RED Seed Swap2

oooh fran you snuck in on me... Great to have you!

Participants:
Tammy
Bonnie
Amy
Fran

Lurking:
Smitties

o

"skidding to a stop" okay sign me up..I"ll post info about me and all that tomorrow..."dashing back out again"

o

Okay, I feel bad now that I didn't let anyone post a wishlist for the yellow swap, but it was my first time to host a swap like that, and that just might have driven me over the edge, LOL! I commend you on your bravery, Tammy!

... and since you offered, here are a few reds that my garden is missing : )

Alonsoa meridionalis 'Red' (Maskflower)
Dianthus 'Sooty'
Echium russicum (red)
Eschscholzia californica 'Red Chief' (I have plenty of tall red poppies, but hoping for something short enough for the front of the border)
Gaillardia 'Red Plume' (annual)
Gazania 'Red Stripe'
Ipomopsis aggregata 'Scarlet Gilia'
Beans: Chinese Red Noodle, Red Peanut, Red Asparagus
Peppers: Lipstick (sweet pimento), Topepo Rosso
Any red bolt resistant lettuce, especially Romaine types.

A little about me:
Stay-at-home mom of three, two boys and a girl. My youngest starts preschool in a couple of weeks, and I'm both happy and sad about it, if you know what I mean.
My flower gardens are mostly reds, oranges, and yellows, so this swap is perfect for me. I also have a veggie garden and herb bed. When the snow starts flying and I can't garden, I start wintersowing, which I love!
Oh, and my entire garden is in full sun, plus I live at a high altitude, so not really looking for shade lovers.

Bonnie

o

Now, this is just too funny! I just finished putting together my rose garden, a mix of reds and pinks, and now I find out August is a Red month? How cool is that? Sign me up! I know I've got red seeds to share, I've just got to go collect all those rose seeds I saw on the bushes. And I know I've got a stash of seeds somewhere in this office of mine... hmmm, what did the cats do with it? LOL! This is going to be a good one!
I'm mailing you my info now Tammy.
-Dan & Co.

o

Hello I am Fran aka ncgardengirl, I have been gardening for a while now. Many many moons, I enjoy it very much except for our hot hot dry summers.
I have a HUGE HUGE yard to fill with color whether it be from flowers or edibles I am not too picky I like most everything.
I do have grown children all boys and no gradchildren as of yet. I have 2 house dogs and 1 outside dogs who are now my babies and the house dogs are spoiled to the point the oldest one thinks she is people!

I participate in a lot of swaps ANY time of the year, but I like seeds swaps that catch my eye and this one did. I liked the black seed swap too but at the moment have nothing to share in that catagory!

My wishes would be:
Red Clematis (fresh seeds, I can't seem to grow them EVER)
Geum rivale
Canna
Clianthus-Glory Pea, Lobster Claw, Lobster-Claw, Parrotbeak
Yvonne's Salvia
Centranthus-Junitper's Beard
English Daisy
Bergenia
Hibiscus
Red Astilbe

These would be most welcomed! Thanks so very much.

o
wishlist and info

Now see there! You get me excited, and I forget to follow the new rules! LOL! (actually, it's because Linda keeps giving me wine coolers and calling it kool-aid...lol) So, here's a bit of a wishlist, though I'm always happy to be surprised with something I haven't even thought of. I think it's just cool to be sharing our gardens with one another, don't you? Okay, before I forget, here's my "list"...
iris - alien mist, any others that are purple, blue, black, or red
Coneflower: yellow, red knee high, fatal attraction, summer sky, sundown, jade, green jewel, mac'n'cheese, tomato soup
amaryllis
tomatoes
hollyhocks
geraniums
foxglove
rudbeckia - cherry brandy (I planted seeds this year, but nothing grew... :( )
Plants for a Halloween-themed garden
roses
zinnias

And now, what to say about myself without writing a book? Let's see, I'll be 44 in September, I'm single, have 2 cats named Bump and Stella (maine coons) who are quite spoiled and think I make a wonderful pet, have been a mailman for 9 years, and love to garden. Also, I like to get on the radio with My Tunes whenever I can. (to find out more about that, go to www.wklt.com ) Sometimes I'm known as the Serial Gardner because I killed my entire lawn last year so I could make my flower and vegetable gardens larger. What else? Oh, I know... I tend to be very quiet and shy (quit laughing Linda!), like to cook, and would become a professional beach bum if there were a paycheck involved. Anything else y'all want to know? Just ask!
Have a great night everyone!
-Dan & Co.

o

I would love to be included in the red swap. I have been looking for red flowers for my garden.
My wish list is:
Crocosmia lucifer
gaillardia red plume
Pulsatilla vulgaris 'Rubra'
Red daylilies
Asclepias Cinderella
Tomato soup echinacea
MARS MIDGET PINCUSHION PLANT
Thanks for the swap.

Kathy

o

Please include me. Thank you!

Joan

o

Hi Tammy,
Just not a garden without the color red! I will have to check my stash first and will get back to you. Thanks for hosting. : )

Cindy

o

OH yeah! we had a bunch of new swappers. Welcome all the newbies and oldies alike.

Dan - You are too much. How did your black pussy willow do? Did you get it to root?

Alright - Dont forget your list. I already see a bunch I can fulfill. Yeah!

Participants:
Tammy
Bonnie
Amy
Fran
Linda
Dan
Kathy
Joan

Lurking:
Smitties
Cindy

Tammy:-)

o

Tammy, the black pussy willows did root out, and I've got them out at my parents' place until they get a bit bigger. My dad has a fenced-in area where he starts all of his fruit trees, protected from the deer and varmints, as he calls them...lol! So, there they are, growing happily, waiting until they're big enough to "get out on their own".
Now, I have a question for ya... where did you get that picture at the top?

o

My wish list is:
red yarrow
spirea neon flash
ratibida red midget
rudbeckia - cherry
potentilla monarch velvet(red)
maltese cross scarlet lightening
red hollyhocks
dianthus horatio
Tomato soup echinacea
coreopsis ruby throat rotkehichen
helenium marti gras
songbird cardinal columbine or winky red, or ruby port or any red
Thank you, Amy

o

Add me to the list.

Edibles and non-edibles.

I have a red and white flower garden and a vegetable garden.

Sending you an email with info.

Don (dem_pa)

o

Hi Tammy,
Looks like I'm in!
Sending you email with info. you need.
Flowers only please... orange reds,true reds or deep black reds.
Wish List:
Double Red Hollyhocks
Cosmos-Crest Red, Klondyke, Tetra Versailles (any true reds)
Rudbeckia-Cherry
Sunflowers-Moulin Rouge, Claret
Nasturtiums-Black velvet, Cherries Jubilee
Zinnia-Swizzle Cherry, Large Cherry (any true reds)
Thanks so much,
Cindy

o

S'cuse me. I look for this swap to be posted every month because I am hoping to see a couple of specific colors.
Is there going to be a white month? How about a camo (green, tan, brown, gray) or chocolate seed swap?
Just wondering....
Alana

o

Hi Alana!

I've cut and pasted this from the original Purple Seed Swap that Anna started.

Here is the Official Months of Hosting List:

April : Dan : Blue
May : Christy : Black
June: Bonnie : Yellow
July : Tammy : Red
August : Linda : Rainbow
September : Kamil : White
October : Nichol : Pink
November : Penny : Orange
December : Carrie : Chocolate
January : Wendy : Green

Hope this helps!

Bonnie

o

Thank you, Bonnie. I see at least four of those swaps in my future!
Alana

o

Speaking of Kamil, has anyone seen or heard from him lately? I haven't seen any postings from him for quite a while now...

o

Kmail hasn't been around at all in the months, he didn't participate in several swaps he signed up for.
I hope he is ok, I am kind of worried about him, he hasn't answered ANY emails either.
I would go ahead and schedule a backup for his spot just in case though so you can have someone ready to take over. I really do hope he is ok and comes back soon.

I think the color of the month is a great swap idea!!! BTW, I wish I had joined the purple swap....

o

Count me in. I love Red flowers. I think I have one or two red seeds in the back room. Thanks for doing this, it is so much fun.

gmom2-6boys
Sharon

o

Fran, thanks for the info on Kamil. Hopefully he's just out enjoying his summer vacation and will be back to tell us all about it eventually. It was kind of nice having someone that young here in the threads.

o

Please sign me up for the red swap! I grow mostly edibles and a few (easy) flowers.

o

"coughing"..well...I sent a little note off to Kamil..we'll see if we get a response....

o

Tammy,
Red anything turns me on so count me in! Make it easy on yourself...surprise me. I will enjoy anything you send!!
I will send off an email to you in a few minutes...let me know if you do not receive!!

Thanks for hosting!

Annie

o

So glad everyone is having fun with the red swap.

I was wondering about Kamil myself. I hope he is alright also because he was always on here. I do know he lost his computer toward the end there and was only able to get on when he was at the library. He may just not have access to a pc right now. let me know if anyone hears anything.

Will post the signup list later tonight:-)

Tammy

o

Please sign me up--I have tons of 'reds', including quite a few from the lists posted so far.

My wish list:
Beta vulgaris 'Saccherifera'-Sugar Beet
Penstemon hartwegii 'Scarlet Queen'
Zinnia 'Profusian Fire'
Tithonia rotundifolia 'RED Torch'-Mexican Sunflower
Red Mexican bean/any red bean
Tomatoes Giant Belgium, Mama Leone, Cow's Tit, Rio Grande/any other large red
Peppers Marconi Rosso, Peperoncini, Sheepnose Pimento, Corno di Toro Rosso
Red Wave petunia
Red pansies or violas
Mahogany Midget coreopsis
Clethra alnifolia 'Ruby Spice'-Sweet Pepperbush
Scabiosa atropurpurea 'Fire King'-Sweet Scabious
Silene Lacinata 'Jack Flash'!!

Thanks!

o

count me in too please

o

I did not officially join this swap, but I got an email with the address. That's all the encouragement I need. I saw a couple of wishes I can fulfill.
Here are a couple of things I am looking for that happen to be red, at least sometimes.
Ipomopsis rubra
Ipomopsis aggregata
Thanks, Alana

o

I'm in! My seeds are ready to go! :)

o

Hi Tammy and everyone, how are you?
It's been a while I joined a RR swap --hosted by Fran---Hi Fran- Queen of RR, smile, great seeing you here, hope you're feeling well/ better. This looks like another fun swap.
Don't we all need more red-most popular color?

Went thru my yard earlier, here is what's blooming red now:

Sunflower -ab 5 in
Zinnia- dble, looks like Benary's
Zinnia- double, think "Peppermint" except unsure if this is their pattern --some flowers are yellow with red stripes and some solid red with the above... on the same plant
Salvia Coccinea "Lady in Red" , strong to withstand this weather, attracts hummers and butterflies,love the way it keeps flowering ...after cutting it down some ( Salvia Splendens has only few blooms left)
Jalapeno peppers
Mini Bell Peppers
Orn peppers -few kinds
Pentas- keep deadheading 'em but will save a few for seed, might take a while

I'd love seeds of these easy to grow plants, they'll bloom this year if planted soon, in my zone 9 ( near New Orleans)

Zinnia- "Big Red" <--- it's name at Park seed
Zinnia -small ball/ Thumbelina
Zinnia Swizzle " Cherry and Ivory"
Cosmos -Tetra Versailles Red
JMG- large red, red and white
Sunflower " The Joker", any large red

I've got an ugly backyard to cover now that landlord finally cut the big tree. Any suggestions on plants and vines that are fast growing, aside Cypress vine and MGs?

Forgot all about introduction with the trading on my mind, lol
Hi, in short now, more eventually as I can go at length once we start communicating.
I'm most and first of all, always a mom and graanie Bea- 3 grown children, 2 grandsons ( including a step-grandson ) and 3 kitties who are at times helping me navigate to the sites unknown. lol

Have fun and a good day,

Bea

o

Welcome Bea! OK everyone I sent out my addy to everyone. If you did not get it please send me another email somehow I may have missed your :-) If you don't get it in the next day or two after you send the email post on here in case there is an issue with your email getting through. I will check my junk regularly as most of them go there from GW for some reason.

PLEASE let me know if you still need my addy.

o

TAMMY,
I STILL NEED YOUR ADDRESS. THANKS, AMY

o

Seeds are in the mail!
:)

o

Hi Tammy, thank you.

Sending you email so you can reply faster and send me address so I can get my seeds in the mail, thank you.

Vegetables, like tomatoes and peppers...count too? Think so, just want to be sure.

Bea

o

Yes bea veggies count.

If anyone labels any of the seeds for someones from their list and duplicates are sent In for one person on the same seed I will send one pack so that the others are not short on their return number. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows this up front.

DONT forgot to add in your mailing envy....

1 - return postage
2 - LIST of requests you posted on here

o

Just sent in my seeds, almost all from my recent gatherings, oooops didnt include postage, wanted to send you more in a few days anyway, salvia and zinnia, mostly..and 3 stamps, should it be enough?

thanks,
Bea

o

Tammy,

Just popped my "red seeds" in the mail box...I did not send a list of any wants or wishes.................I am cool with whatever you send me!!

Thanks so much!

Annie

o

Tammy, my seeds are ready to go into the mail as soon as I get to work today. I included a list of what I sent, but didn't make out a wishlist because I'm good with whatever you send too. When you get the envie, just remove your address (it's taped on) and mine is underneath, on the envelope.
Have a great day everyone!
-Dan

o

Fantastic! I'd love to participate.

Ever since I saw the "Red Bed" from "gottagarden" I have been obsessed with doing my own. Each year it gets a little better and I am looking forward to adding to my collection.

Thanks for hosting this.

I'd be interested in:

rudbeckia - cherry brandy
Clethra alnifolia 'Ruby Spice'-Sweet Pepperbush
Ipomopsis Rubra
Zinnia (any red)

Cathy

o

Few minutes ago, after opening the door, I saw a hummingbird on the Red Salvia, another one zoomed in on it and chased it away. Then I opened the back window, hummer was on the pink Salvia...they are so cuuuuute.

I can't think right now of any amusing/ funny stories involving color RED, imagine some do?

GB
Bea

o

Hi Tammy,

Please sign me up for this swap. I would like to receive any type of RED flowers. The only edibles I would be interested in right now would be radish seeds like French Breakfast or Watermelon.

Thanks for coordinating this swap! - Lisa

o

Bea, the only story about the color red I have, is that the first summer after we moved into our new house, we had a dirt yard, and hummingbirds kept flying into the garage. We finally figured out it was the red handle on the garage door pull. My husband covered it with black electrical tape, so that one wouldn't get stuck in the garage. Now they visit the garden every day during the summer. Their favorite plants are the penstemons and agastache.

Tammy, my seeds went out this morning.

Bonnie

o

Tammy, my seed package is on the way. I included everything including a wish list BUT those would be my most wanted and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to gets and I don't expect them to show up so whatever you send as long as it is red will be ok with me OHHHHH, except any of the RED Nasturtium I would LOVE to get those! Very pretty lol.

I included enough postage so if there happens to be an extra stamp go ahead and keep it for your time, don't worry about sending it back to me!!!

o

Bonnie, good hummers flew off the handle, laugh.

Off to watch Talents,

Bea

o

Good morning all, not in a hurry so can stop to think a little more.
Amazing little gems those hummers, something how they got attracted to the red handle and Bonnie--good idea your hubby covered the handle. I wondered lately if hummers here had started a nest, as each year, in the big tree which is now gone, oh well, they'll just need to fly a few more feet to another tree, what's it to them...just think how they endure a long migration flight over Gulf of Mexico and all. Deserve a nice treatment here, Monarch butterflies too, try growing lots of red for them as well.
Like I wrote in a note with my seeds to you Tammy, I'd be happy with a few of my wishy/wanty seed choices, smile.
Just Cosmos Tetra Versailles red and large Red or even better Red and white JMGlory would do.

great day to all,

Bea

o

Tammy
I have not received an email with your address to mail out my seeds. I have them packaged and ready to go. I will try to send an email again, just hoping that you read this as well and shoot me an email with the address to send out my package. I am so excited to be able to participate.
Thanks
Kathy

o

Ok. I have sent everyone the email again if you didn't get it. Please let me know if anyone still don't got it.

o

Tammy,

My seeds are ready to mail when I go to town tomorrow. Hope the PO is open then.
There is a wish list in the package. Also one here today. Also my trade list is up to date.

Wish List:
Holly Hock any reds
Coreopsis
Gaillardia
Lobelia
Rudbeckia
Cosmos I listed no annuals but cosmos is fine.
This is so much fun..THANKS....

Sharon

o

I'd like to join. I have seeds almost ready to go!

o

I mailed my seeds this morning. Please keep any left over postage.
Thanks, Alana

o

Hi everyone... Just checking in.

Here is the list of envies I recieved today:

Bonnie
Becky
Dan
Donald
Fran
Bea
Ann

Will let you know as the rest come in.

o

Hi. I'd like to join this swap too! I just about forgot to sign up so I hope I'm not too late.

There are A LOT of Red seeds that I would love, both veggies and flowers.

Here's a few of my most wanted:

-Red Beans (Chinese Red Noodle Bean, Borlotto Lingua Di Fuoco Bean (Tongue of Fire), Red Calypso Bean, Christmas Lima, any other red bean)
-Hmong Red Cucumber
-Red Carrots
-Red Lettuce or other Red Greens (Speckled Trout, Mascara, Red Deer Tongue, Redbor Kale, Ruby Streaks Mustard, any others)
-Red Peppers (sweet or hot such as Buran, Boldog Paprika, Kung Pao, Tolli's Sweet Italian)
-Red Tomatoes (Big Zac, Brandywine (Sudduth's Strain), German Red Strawberry, Goose Creek, Italian Tree, Marianna's Peace, Momotaro, Neves Azorean Red, Pantano Romanesco, Soldacki, Sweet Pea Currant, Thessaloniki)
-Winter Squash (Red Kuri, Red Warty Thing, Sunshine Kabocha)

-Himalayan Celosia
-Giant Red/Burgundy Cockscomb
-Great Scarlet Poppy (Papaver bracteatum) or Tall Perennial Red Oriental Poppy
-Red or Red-Striped Sweet Peas (such as "America"or "Lipstick")
-Poker Primrose (Primula viallii)
-Benary's Giant Red Zinnias
-Morning Glory "Sunrise Serenade"
-Rudbeckia "Cherry Brandy"
-Red Sunflowers (any)

Okay, that's more than a few. LOL.

Tammy, thanks for hosting this swap.

Penny

o

Great wishlist, Penny! I had to look up those Hmong Red cucumbers, never heard of that one before. Tammy, you can add that one to my wishlist too, LOL. BTW, I think I may have sent in a couple things that are on your list, Penny : )

o

Hi Tammy,
Sent my envy out Friday morning.

Cindy : )

o

Hey Y'all! I wanted to take a moment and invite you to take part in a perennial exchange I'm hosting. The link to it is below, and you're all welcome to stop by and join in! Have a great day!
-Dan

Here is a link that might be useful: End-of-Summer Perennial Exchange Spectacular

o

seeds are gone!

o

Seeds were put in the mail today. I had a lot of red seeds so there are lots of "extras."

Penny

o

OK.. We have some more seeds that came in ...

cindys
alana
Sharon

Yeah!

(I notice we are getting a lot of the same seeds. There is a lot of RED FLAX - Anyone interested in a couple packs??)

I will list a couple more if there are excessive amounts so that I can make sure they will get used.

Tammy

o

I don't have any red flax at all...(didn't know there was red flax)..."raising hand"

o

Me too. I would love some red flax!
Alana

o

I'd love the red flax and anything easily grown, especially if it reseeds , thank you.
Bea

o

Seeds are in the mail!

o

Well that was wonderful! I wasn't sure who to send it too so that makes up my mind on that one. LOL. If I am not sure on some others I will post so keep an eye out!

o

Tammy, you know I am really ok with anything you send me back. I would even take some of the flax seeds, although I have some, you know you can always through some in a large area needing to be filled LOL.

So whatever you need to send me back is fine.

o

I only have blue flax. Red would be WONDERFUL!

o

just checking in to see what's going on.

o

I was just wondering about that myself, Jaynine! Tammy, have all of the envelopes arrived, or are there some still on their way?

Inquiring (re: nosey) minds want to know, LOL!

Bonnie

o

Just a fyi for inquiring minds. LOL...

I have to check all the envies that came in on saturday. It has been a busy busy couple days. I will have them sorted and ready to mail by end of week:-)

I will make a list of all the envies recieved tommorrow and post them just so I keep track of making sure none are missing.

thanks,
Tammy

o

Just an update.... I am sorting and packing right now:-)

o

how cool is that? yay!!! more seeds to look for in the mail! this is sooo exciting!

o
Sorting Done. Mailing Monday

OK. everyone the envies are all sorted and will be mailed out first thing monday.

A big thanks to all the ones that sent me seeds off my wish list. THANKS!

Also a thanks to Alana and Jaynie for the extras you sent in. It will help the ones that only sent 2 or 3 seed packets get back some nice seeds.

I am happy to say I got to fill a LOT of requests from the lists. There were one or two harder folks that I didn't get much off their list but I tried my best to find some things I thought you would enjoy. I truely hope everyone enjoys the seeds I have selected for each of you.

Tammy :-)

o

Ahhhh... i forgot to mail out the envies. I am sooo sorry. I had Danaes first day of school today and was sooo busy trying to NOT forget anything that I forgot a biggie. errrr ok well I laided them on the island in the kitchen and they will most def. be on the way tomorrow. I soooo sorry

Tammy

o

Ok everyone the envies went out earily this morning so you should have by friday in time for weekend sowing.

:-)

Tammy

....Now the wait begins....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here