Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

2nd Annual FOTESS Yard Sale!

sjc48
9 years ago

Hello Everyone, Happy Summer and welcome to the 2nd Annual FOTESS Yard Sale!

I saw no reason to mess with a good thing, so the Yard Sale will be held (almost) exactly the same as last year!

Here's what we'll do:
1. When you sign up, please list 2-3 items that you are donating for the Yard Sale. PLEASE, no more than 3 items.

2. You can donate gardening items, seeds, plants, recycled or upcycled items and magazines or books.

3. Please watch the size and weight of your items, because you may be mailing to more than one person and it could get a tad bit expensive.

4. This year, I will keep a running list of the items and their donor, as they are posted.

5. When the sale starts, on a first come, first serve basis, you can pick which item(s) you want and that item (s) will be mailed out to you.

6. You can choose to take all of one person's items or you can choose from several different people.

7. If you choose from different people, choose only the amount of items that you donated. For instance, if you donated 3 items, you can choose 3 items, if you want them. If you donated 2, choose two, and so on.

8. Posting a picture of what you are donating is a nice idea, but not required.

9. Sign ups will be held until Friday, Aug. 8th.

1. The Yard Sale will be held on Saturday, Aug. 9th, starting at 8 am. You will have the rest of the month to mail your items to their new homes.

During the rest of the month, we'll play some guessing games, AND there will be an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, with one lucky Yard Sale Person choosing an item of their choice from the list, on Thurs., August 7th! More about that later!

We had a lot of fun (and confusion!) with this "sale" last year, and I hope to see lots of our members come out and join in!

Any questions? Concerns? Let me know!
I'll be back to post a pic of my yard sale stuff later!

Anyone ready for some fun in August?
Shirley!

Comments (106)

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I'll guess 13.

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I finally rounded-up my yard sale offerings:
    Pack #1: Crazy For Tomatoes! 10 packs of tomato seed. These are all freshly harvested (all within the last 2 months), organic, OP seeds. Most are heirloom. Here's what you'll get:
    Black Krim
    Black Plum
    Black Icicle
    Homestead
    Principe Borghese
    Large Red Cherry
    Granny Cantrell
    Gypsy
    Tommy Toe
    Stump of the World

Pack #2: Edibles! 20 packs of seeds for your garden:
    Amaranth, Green
    Basil Mix
    Cabbage, Early Jersey Wakefield
    Chives, Garlic
    Dill, Long Island Mammoth
    Eggplant, Florida High Bush
    Garden Huckberry
    Lettuce, Cimarron
    Melon, Cantaloupe
    Melon, Canary
    Okra, Cow Horn Emerald Green Mix
    Pepper, Bell
    Pepper, Cayenne
    Radish, Chinese Green Luobo
    Radish, Heirloom Mix
    Strawberry, White Soul Alpine
    Squash, Acorn
    Squash, Butternut
    Tomato, Cherry Mix
    Tomato, Principe Borghese

Pack #3: 16 Packs of Medicinal Herb Seeds:
    Balloon Flower
    California Mugwort
    California Poppy (Orange)
    French Lavender
    Fever Few
    Goat's Beard
    Heal-All
    Hollyhock (Red, Old-Fashioned)
    Lemon Balm
    Lovage
    Mexican Tarragon
    Orange Hawaii Marigold
    Pineapple Sage
    Purple Volcano Lyreleaf Sage
    'Rosea' Verbena
    Snapdragon

This post was edited by EricaBraun on Thu, Aug 7, 14 at 17:04

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    First of all, has anyone heard anything new about Melinda? Sure hope she is doing all right.

Secondly, Welcome to the Swap, Ruth, glad you could join in, what great Yard Sale Items! Love the frog!

Beautiful Iris, Katie. My rose verbena and the hoary mountain mint are doing very, very well. Will send pics soon, I promise!

Margo, South County was on the water alert too, found that out when I went in to work this morning. I read where they have lifted the restrictions.

And we have a winner in the Early Bird Special Guessing Game!
    Alana, your guess of 15 was correct, Congratulations and don't forget to claim your Early Bird Special on Friday!
    I have 9 hanging baskets, 3 standing baskets, two huge wooden planters and 1 large plastic planter, full of begonias and yes, they are on the list to grow again next year!

Yard Sale Items:
    Sheri -
    1. Bag# 1 - named flower seeds-20 packs, all different from
    2. Bag# 2 - named flower seeds-20 packs
    3. Exquisite, new garden/patio decoration

Vina -
    1. Double fan - daylily - Eggplant Ecstasy
    2. Double fan - daylily - Firestorm
    3. Iris - Tall bearded - YES!

Jayeanne -
    1. Gloriosa Lily
    2. Daylily - Land of Cotton
    3. Pruner/lopper combo

Alana -
    1. Daylily - double fan - Wind Frills
    2. Daylily - double fan - Pink Peppermint
    3. Varigated Bleeding Heart Vine

Shirley/BG -
    1. Daylily - Westbourne Granny's Bonnet
    2. Calla Lily - Black Forest
    3. Japanese Iris - Lion King

Shirley/sjc48 -
    1. 2 Hardy Geranium plants
    2. 4 magazines - 2 each of Garden Gate and Country Gardens
    3. Butterfly Bundle - Rue, Butterfly Weed and Fennel

Jeanne -
    1. Magazines - Organic Gardening, Crafts & Things
    2, Bushel of Tomatoes (maybe!)
    12 packs of tomato seeds
    3. Garden Themed Sticky Note Pad and Pen

Katie -
    1. Iris - Candy Apple
    2. Daylily - Avis Jean
    3. 6 issues of Better Homes and Gardens magazine
    (2012 - 2013)

Ruth -
    1. Birdhouse Windchime
    2. Frog thermometer
    3. Species Brugmansia - small rooted cutting
    (pot not included!)

Have a nice evening,
    Shirley!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

I have been debating this over and over. I'm in! I have the same worries--what can I offer?!?
    #1. Echinacea Express (Seeds). 20+ seeds of the following kinds of echinacea/coneflower seeds:
    a. Purpurea
    b. Harvest Moon
    c. Cheyenne Spirit
    d. Secret Affair
    e. Tomato
    These seeds are open pollinated, grown in my flower beds. If any other varieties produce seeds before I mail out I'll throw those in, too. Maybe some Pow Wow White, Pow Wow Berry, Catherina.

#2 Sedum Select (Plants): A small flat rate box with Autumn Joy Sedum and Dragon's Blood Sedums (rooted, right out of the ground).

#3 Gift of Gaillardia (Seeds): 40+ seeds of the following Gaillardia/Blanketflower varieties: a. Goblin b. Mesa Yellow c. Amblyon d. Burgundy. Again, OP in my flower garden.
    {{gwi:103778}}
    Shirley, you are the queen of mass plantings. Didn't you plant 96 pansies one year? I supposed 23 begonias is small compared to that! I'll guess 23.

Heidi

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Heidi! Welcome to the Yard Sale!! How pretty your flowers are!

I can't recall how many plants but I can remember one year, it took me 8-9 hours to plant out all the WSed pansie seedlings, what a schlemiel! Sadly, this year, I have none, absolutely none. I think it was a combination of the hard winter, cheap seeds and planting them in containers that were too shallow, my germination rate was about 2%. My daughter's did well for her, tho.

How are your daughters, Heidi? Do I remember an earlier post in an earlier swap where one of them was going to boot camp, without her boyfriend?

I'm working 11-4 the rest of the week, YAY, I can sleep in, well, at least one day!
    Later, All,
    Shirley!

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I won!?! Wow. That's great! It will take me until Friday to decide which yard sale item I want to snag early. That ain't gonna be easy.

• kchd
    9 years ago

Congrats on the win, Alana! Now we will all be waiting in great anticipation, hoping that you don't choose what we are all secretly hoping to snag for ourselves. LOL!

Shirley, I fixed my post with pictures so that its not so confusing. My 3 items listed in your running tally should be:
    1. iris + daylily plants
    2. native seedling trio
    3. BH&G mags

Heidi, those Monarda are gorgeous! Beebalms are becoming one of my favorite species.

PS., Shirley, I'd love to see some pics of the mountain mints and rose verbena!

Katie

This post was edited by kchd on Mon, Aug 4, 14 at 21:56

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Good Grief! Sorry, Katie!
    And apologies to Erica, for missing her post on that last round. I've added ya, Erica!

Yard Sale Items:
    Sheri -

Vina -

Jayeanne -
    1. Gloriosa Lily
    3. Pruner/lopper combo

Alana -

Shirley/BG -

Shirley/sjc48 -

Jeanne -
    12 packs of tomato seeds

Katie -
    1.Bulbous Bonanza Iris-Candy Apple and Daylily Avis Jean
    2. Naturally Native - Spicebush, Black Cohosh and Virgin's Bower seedlings
    (2012 - 2013)

Ruth -
    1. Birdhouse Windchime
    2. Frog thermometer
    (pot not included!)

Erica -
    1. Crazy for Tomatoes! 10 packs tomato seeds
    2. Edibles! 20 packs seeds
    3. 16 packs Medicinal Herb seeds

Heidi -
    1. Echinacea Express - seeds
    2. Sedum Select - seeds
    3. Gift of Gaillardia - seeds

That should bring the list up to date. Let me know if there are any more mistakes!
    Shirley!

• brittneysgran
    9 years ago

I know everyone is concerned about our Melinda so here is a post from our OBF forum.

Hello! I am home now. What an ordeal! First, I want to thank Erica so very much for taking over for me this month! I so appreciate it and what a great theme! Next, thanks to all who sent prayers and special thoughts!
    I had walked into Walmart and was sending a money gram and next thing I know I am in an ambulance and thought on my way to ER which was only about 5 min. away! But we got there and I was put on a helicopter and sent to
    Springfield, MO to another hospital. Now, my car is at Walmart and my family is about 2 hours away and no one knows where I am. I finally got ahold of them. They thought I was having a heart attack, but I thought I was having a stroke. They think I possibly threw a micoclot and it finally went through. Or that my blood pressure bottomed out. But was a scary ordeal! Go see dr. in the morning and then to Fayetteville, AR to see another on Wednesday. Maybe will know more then, but don't want to do that again!
    I am going to pass the swap this month as very tired and not sure what all will be coming up for me to do. I would love this one, but afraid won't be able to be on time for things. But such a good idea, and thank you so much again for stepping in Erica!
    Have a great evening all and thanks for the wonderful thoughts sent my way! Again,I apologize for not keeping my end of the bargain! Melinda

Alana-Congratulations on your win.

Shirley

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Oh dear! Somehow I missed Melinda being ill. Thank goodness someone acted quickly to get her help and she is back at home now.

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Morning, All!
    Shirley, thanks for the info. Keeping Melinda in my thoughts and prayers.

Katie, got your email and pic, I think you should post the latest "robin" pic here. That is so great!

Spent the morning doing housework, really needed done and now it is! Overcast and a little gloomy here today, looks like rain, yeah, more rain, but I'm still not complaining!
    Have a great day,
    Shirley!

• canfan
    9 years ago

I have finally decided what to "sell"

1. Sunset Landscaping for Privacy book.
    2. Ortho Vegetable book
    3. Sunset Patios and Decks.

These are the 8 x 11 "soft" cover type books that have designs, plans and general information about each topic.

I will also include a "mystery" item with each book.

• canfan
    9 years ago

Melinda... Best wishes for continued recovery along with medical info/care to resolve this problem. Rest well!

PS... Thank you, Shirley for keeping FOTESS Folks informed!

• l1oness
    9 years ago

Congrats Alanna on your win! I will not be joining the swap this month, but will try to lurk and watch the fun!

This month is harvest and canning month from the garden - at least, most of the harvest comes in this month. This weekend I am canning peaches, I just finished pickles last weekend, and will be doing relish.

All of the flowers look beautiful - maybe next year I'll have something to share!

Mandy

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Great List of Yard Sale items, Peggy, thanks for posting! I've added your "patios and decks" book to my want list, which already WAY over three things!

How nice to hear from you, Mandy! Yes, please stop in and chat with us this month, you can also play the games, once I get them started. What kinds of pickles? I used to can Garlic Dills, wow, what a bite! What else is on your "to do" list?

Yard Sale Items:
    Sheri -

Vina -

Jayeanne -
    1. Gloriosa Lily
    3. Pruner/lopper combo

Alana -

Shirley/BG -

Shirley/sjc48 -

Jeanne -
    12 packs of tomato seeds

Katie -
    (2012 - 2013)

Ruth -
    1. Birdhouse Windchime
    2. Frog thermometer
    (pot not included!)

Erica -

Heidi -
    2. Sedum Select - seeds

Peggy -
    1. Sunset Landscaping for Privacy book
    2. Otho Vegetable book
    3. Sunset Patios and Decks
    (Plus a mystery item with each book!)

Have a great day tomorrow!
    Shirley!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Good morning ladies! Wow, what a wonderful swap! I had hoped to join, but not going to this month. Going to drive an hour and a half this afternoon to dr. in Fayetteville and will see what happens there. So frustrating to feel great for months and then wham, life knocks me back down. But with faith and prayer I get back up!
    Such awesome yard sale items! Thanks to all who are thinking of me!
    Hugs, Melinda

• smitties
    9 years ago

Oh Melinda, my thoughts and prayers are with you and please stop by to say hi often. I know how that "knock down" works but with faith and friends, I know you are going to get right back up!!!!!

Shirley, I just sent you an email. I am feeling it best to not sign up this month. The wonderful offerings here have made it a tough decision but there are just some things going on that finally made me realize I need to concentrate on them at this time.

I will ask everyone to put my friend Mona in their prayers. I have worked beside this wonderful lady at the shop for the last year. She was being treated for what they thought was acid reflux but when it wouldn't get better, further tests revealed and inoperable and uncurable liver cancer.

I will be stopping by to see how things are going and to get a pick me up. Have fun everyone and hopefully I will be able to enjoy next months swap.

Margo

• ruthz
    9 years ago

Margo, so sorry about your friend Mona. Prayers for her.

Melinda, praying for a good outcome from your Dr. visit and guidance for your Doctor treating you.

Did I just imagine that I saw a pink stem elephant ear on someone's list??

I just saw this butterfly on my lantana. Not a good picture, but pretty anyway.

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Good Grief, Ruth!! That's a Giant Swallowtail!! I've had several fly thro, can't get a shot tho, great catch!

Melinda, please take care and stay in touch with us, please!

Margo, by all means, drop in to chat this month, got your email. Sounds like you need some time off!

Cool and sunny here today, collected some Cosmic Cosmos seeds tonight, love those little plants!

Have a great day tomorrow,
    Shirley!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

So many great yard sale items! I'm actually having trouble deciding!

• flowergirl34
    9 years ago

Morning!

Congratulations Alana on the early bird!

It's going to be hard to choose with all the awesome yard sale items! I can't wait till Saturday!

Melinda, please keep us posted on how your doing. Your in my prayers. (((((hugs)))))

Margo, so sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully, they caught it early and all will be well. :)

Shirley, just LOVE all your begonias! Beautiful!!

Some of my plants are going to seed already but with all the rain we've been having I haven't harvested anything. Hopefully it dries out the next couple of days so I have some seeds to swap this fall/winter :)

Have a great Thursday everyone!
    ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT...

vina

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Cool yard sale items......I am going to pass on swaps this month....I am here, their and everywhere!

Melinda, prayers for you............

Margo, prayers for your friend Mona............

Happy Thursday!

Annie

9 years ago

Yes, my oldest daughter turned 18 while she was in boot camp. We go to boot camp graduation this week and pick her up! I told her she has to ride in the trunk since she has lice. I'm sure they never get rid of it in their barracks. I'm taking plastic bags to tie up all of her stuff and suffocate them and if any are still alive, they'll get washed as soon as we get home! I'm excited to see her. It's been 11 weeks. We'll get home Aug. 15 and she'll start her senior year Aug. 20. Yes, she has been a.f.b. (absent from boyfriend). He even wrote her letters which was a miracle in itself (even though he mailed 6 of them the same day).
    My youngest girl, 14, has been picking strawberries out of the garden. When our tomatoes ripen she's going to work on a spaghetti/pasta sauce. She's my cook! Not sure if we'll can or freeze it, but we'll have it for months to come.
    I'm praying for those who need prayer. This is such a caring, diverse, fun group. Thanks for sharing.

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I'm sorry Margo.
    Heidi, I'll bet you can't wait!

I just looked through the yard sale offerings and I can't decide what to grab tomorrow. I've narrowed it down to 7 possibilities. I guess tomorrow I will just put my finger on that list and snatch that one. I'm a seedaholic and there a several great offerings, but man those daylilies are beautiful, and the butterfly host seedlings and the gardening sticky notes and the decorative items and...and...
    And I guess I will just be back in the morning with my pick.
    :)

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

It is going to be hard to choose, Alana, but at least you won't have any competition tomorrow, not like Saturday morning will be! And ya just know someone else is going to be first to grab all the # 1s on my list!

Thanks for the update, Heidi! Lice?! Good Lord! The spaghetti/pasta sauce sounds good.

Vina, I love the Begonias, but I just found out that Harris Seeds isn't offering the Senator series, which these were, at least not yet. Hopefully that will change before next March.

Hi Annie and happy Thursday to you too! Stop by when you can to chat!

Sheri, hope you have your list ready, it gets a little crazy!

Off to finish folding towels,
    Have a great day tomorrow,
    Shirley!

• pinkiris
    9 years ago

Hey Shirley! Just wondering if you could 'explain' a little how this 'sale' is going to go?? First time for me and I dont want to be late! LOL! Looking forward to Sat morning! =)

Jayeanne

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Shirley,

When Sat morning rolls around, can we do a list of our order of preference, so that we don't have to keep making new posts if other people get their votes in first and choose one of the three things we wanted? Or do you want us to only post the top three things we want, and then keep posting until we get 3 that haven't been picked?

I remember with June's OBF plant swap, that everyone made their choice at the exact time that we were able to start picking. The order that the names fell on the list was pretty arbitrary. And everyone wanted the same pack! It was a bit of chaos. Lol.

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Jayeanne, you will post the items you want and if no one else has taken them first, you get them! Post all the things you want at the same time. I'll be keeping track and will let you know if you need to choose again.

Erica, yes, it is a bit chaotic, but that's the way we'll do it: whoever posts first gets the item. Everybody's posts are timed, so we'll always know who got what first. Last year, I had to work the day of the sale, which is why I decided to have it on a Saturday. Much easier for me to keep track of everything!

Hope this is clear! Please ask any questions you have.
    Shirley!

• gmom2-6boys
    9 years ago

This sounds like a lot of fun but I'm not able to be part of it.

Want to pass on prayers for those in need.

All the posted pictures look great and I would have a hard time choosing.

Have a great sale.

gmom
    Sharon

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I have an early day so here I am to make my choice. I've spent the last half hour trying to decide, but ultimately I have to take Shirley's Westbourne Granny's Bonnet. I don't have a single Westbourne in my modest daylily collection so I decided I should snag this one while I can.
    Thank you Shirley!, for the game that gave me this fun dilemma, and thank you Shirley, for offering such a grand daylily!
    Alana

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Excellent choice, Alana! That's what I would have chosen, too. There are so many good choices. I wish we could do this swap twice a year. SO MUCH FUN! Thank you, Shirley!

Sheri

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Since we're talking about yard sale day specifics, if any of the posts are made before 8AM, they don't count, correct?

Thank you!

Sheri

• smitties
    9 years ago

Alana, how fun was that to pick your very first choice without competition? Congrats on your win.

I can vouch for Shirley that she did a great job staying on top of things last year even though she worked that day. You all have a lot of great choices so I don't think anyone is going to be unhappy with what they receive.

Mona is home from the Cleveland clinic but we have not heard any word from her husband, (he is the one keeping us up to date). I know Mona wants to come to the store and see us. She wants to see the store too. Our owner said she will close the store if that is what is needed. I have a feeling Mona is not up to getting out. It is such a sad situation.

Hope everyone has the very best fun tomorrow in the choosing of their items.

Margo

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Morning, Ladies! Happy Friday!

Hi, Sharon, nice to hear from you, and remember, you can join in the games, when they start!

Good choice, Alana, and I wish you luck with your remaining choices!

You're right, Sheri, nothing before 8am! I have visions of GW crashing because we're all battling Vina for Shirley's Lion King Iris!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Margo! Thank goodness, I had people keeping track of me, last year, so if I goof up this year, yell out, okay!?

And I'm wondering if it would be easier for us if I started a new thread for the Sale? What do you all think?

And here's the list!
    Sheri -

Vina -

Jayeanne -
    1. Gloriosa Lily
    3. Pruner/lopper combo

Alana -

Shirley/BG -
    1. Daylily - Westbourne Granny's Bonnet - Alana/EBS

Shirley/sjc48 -

Jeanne -
    2, Bushel of Tomatoes (maybe!) - 12 pks of tomato seeds

Katie -
    (2012 - 2013)

Ruth -
    1. Birdhouse Windchime
    2. Frog thermometer
    (pot not included!)

Erica -

Heidi -
    2. Sedum Select - seeds

Peggy -
    2. Otho Vegetable book

We'll close sign-ups at 8 pm tonight, so there's still time to join in, all you lurkers out there!

Five more hours and then I'm free for two days - YAY!!!!
    Shirley!

9 years ago

Quick correction.
    My #2 (Sedums) is live, rooted plants.

Heidi

• gmom2-6boys
    9 years ago

Shirley, Am I to late? Since my last post things have changed and I can sign up IF I'm not to late.
    #1- Alaskan daisy
    #2-French Lavender
    #3-Melva-Pink & White
    Pictures coming by email.
    gmom
    Sharon

• gmom2-6boys
    9 years ago

Shirley, Am I to late? Since my last post things have changed and I can sign up IF I'm not to late.
    #1- Alaskan daisy
    #2-French Lavender
    #3-Melva-Pink & White
    Pictures coming by email.
    gmom
    Sharon

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Heidi, will make the correction ASAP!

Welcome to the Yard Sale, Sharon, glad you could join in; I'll add your list after dinner, I get so hungry!
    Shirley!

• pinkiris
    9 years ago

Hey Shirley - wanted to ask if it is possible that I could change my #3 item - since the early bird was picked and that item wasnt chosen is why I decided to go ahead and ask. I am having a hard time trying to decide how to mail it. Please lmk and will get something else posted up asap. Thank you much

Jayeanne

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Okay, first things first: Jayeanne, go ahead and change the item, I'll get it put on right away!

Heidi, made the change!
    Sharon, got your email, couldn't figure out how to get the pictures over here, but, folks, the plants are beautiful!

And the Yard Sale is upon us!! Sign-ups are closed and I sure hope you are all ready!

I'm going to go ahead and post a new thread for the sale, so we don't have to keep scrolling thro all the entries. I'll post it in the morning.

And here's one last look at the list before it's decimated!
    Sheri -

Vina -

Jayeanne -
    1. Gloriosa Lily
    3. "Lionheart" Tango Lily

Alana -

Shirley/BG -
    1. Daylily - Westbourne Granny's Bonnet - Alana/EBS

Shirley/sjc48 -

Jeanne -
    2, Bushel of Tomatoes (maybe!) - 12 pks of tomato seeds

Katie -
    (2012 - 2013)

Ruth -
    1. Birdhouse Windchime
    2. Frog thermometer
    (pot not included!)

Erica -

Heidi -
    2. Sedum Select - plants

Peggy -
    2. Otho Vegetable book

Sharon/gmom -
    1. Alaskan Daisy - plant
    2. French Lavender - plant
    3. Malva-Pink & White - plant

Any last minute questions? Just Ask!
    And I'll see ya all in the morning!
    Shirley!

This post was edited by sjc48 on Fri, Aug 8, 14 at 22:44

• pinkiris
    9 years ago

Shirley - thank you so much for letting me change that, it has been updated with new photo as well....'Lionheart' Tango Lily. Please see pic attached.

One last recap please....does this start at 8 am correct?

See you ladies in the am - thank you again Shirley!

Jayeanne

• kchd
    9 years ago

Melinda, so sorry to hear about your poor health but I sure hope you are on the mend soon. I am encouraged to see that you feel ok enough to post on GW!! Thoughts of good health are headed your way!

Margo, so sorry to hear about your friend Mona being diagnosed with cancer. I hope everything turns out for the best. It's amazing how much things like this impact us all.

I'm trying to narrow down choices for the yard sale. It's hard!!

Shirley, As requested: my pet robin. As of this week, baby robin has finally become independent. Yesterday was the first day s/he didn't answer me when I called, which means the robin raising was a success!

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Jayeanne, that lily is so pretty! Making the change now!

Katie, that is so great! Thanks for posting the pic, and congrats on a successful raising! It almost looks like it is speaking to you!

See ya at 8 am!
    Shirley!

This post was edited by sjc48 on Fri, Aug 8, 14 at 23:27

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Katie, that is super cute. Thanks for sharing!

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Love the Robin fledgling, Katie!

• sjc48
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Good Morning!

I'm going to post the new thread in a few minutes.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - PLEASE USE THE NEW THREAD FOR THE YARD SALE!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Got it, thank you Shirley! Love the photo Katie!

• ruthz
    9 years ago

Sorry, my computer said 7:00

This post was edited by ruthz on Sat, Aug 9, 14 at 8:03

• ruthz
    9 years ago

Gloriosa Lily
    Bulbous Bonanza Iris-Candy Apple and Daylily Avis Jean
    Hardy Geranium plants

• gmom2-6boys
    9 years ago

My choices