Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

update: july mnf swap: letting freedom ring (part 3!)

dan_the_mailman
12 years ago

Here we go again! Too kewl! If you need to look at the rules, please refer back to either part 1 or part 2 of this swap. Basically, we're each sending a box with at least 5 perennials, 1 local newspaper, and 1 garden noise-maker, in it. Bulbs and seeds do not count as perennials, but they can be included as bonuses.

At 8pm on Friday the 8th of July (tomorrow), sign-ups will be done.

Early Saturday morning, somewhere between 5:30-7:15am, I will not only post a list of all the boxes available, but also the order in which they can be chosen. The more you've all talked in this swap, the more choices there will be for you to choose from.

Boxes are to be shipped via the post office as priority mail. The size of the box will be determined by what you are sending. Please mail out all boxes before the 15th and post a dc# here online.

When you receive your box, please post the contents (some of which will still be a mystery to us all), and a thank you for the person who sent it.

-Dan

Comments (145)

• sjc48
    12 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    Linda-Glad you liked the box-forgot to tell you that there are two kinds of Russian Sage-long, goofy story!
    I spent the day doing research on, and figuring out where to plant ALL the plants I got from Grace! What a great box! She sent me an Amaryllis Belladona-new to me; an Iris Kochii-will go in the memorial bed I'm planting for my Mom; an Agastache Honeybee White-crossed that one off the Want list!; Catmint-also new to me; a Hakonecloa-have the perfect spot for it!; a Crocosmia Lucifer-YES! YES! YES!; an Agastache Golden Jubilee-Agastaches are just about my favorite perennial-now have enough for just a bed of them!; and last but not least-some June bearing Strawberry plants, which is great, but I have a few questions-the most important being, can I plant these now in a strawberry pot, or should I wait until fall?
    She also sent a copy of her newspaper and a set of bamboo wind chimes, and a little "flower" with seeds embedded on it for me to plant!
    Grace- I loved the box, thank you very much; enjoyed chatting with you too!
    I'm getting some awfully nasty looks from Vinnie and Willie-just set the plant box outside-they were busy investigating it-hmmm, Catmint?
    Hey, talk to ya later!
    Shirley!
    Thanks again, Grace!!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

ok i'm back after opening my box from poisondartfrog i was busy as a bee getting everything organized to get planted made some markers up for all the daylilys
    i'm just so happy with everything
    i got a beautiful bizzy bee wind chime i hung it up right away right outside the side door that we use and it's just so pleasant to hear.
    ok the plants there was- two to tango , hillbilly heart, wild horses ( i forgot to put this on my want list but here it is in all it's glory) strutters ball, august frost, ok i forgot one or two names (it's late) and an iris abby rd. some saliva and another plant its late remember, and well theres more i just can't remember it all i was overwhelmed with all the daylilys! I've had one great evening planting and then giving everything a good soak , oh my box arrived in one day! get out of here! yes one day, loved my box I was smiling all day and will be tomorrow when i get up to see my new plants.......thanks for all the great plants and the time you took to wrap and name everything it was a great help in getting everything planted. thanks Dan this was great fun you're a great host-er :) have a great evening everyone holly

• sinbadsmom
    12 years ago

Good morning, good morning, good morning, first let me apologize Laura for not getting on here quicker and letting you know the box arrived. It showed up Wednesday in the middle of downpours so I didn't really get to it. Yesterday of all the days this summer it was the nicest, coolest, breeziest day and I started at 6 yesterday morning and unfortunately took me all day trying to get the payroll done, the monthly payroll taxes done and then my hubby has a hearing at work this morning over a gentleman that bounced a good sized check on us and I was trying to get the paperwork together on that so my hubby would know what he's talking about when they get in to the hearing. So by the time I got done with everything I was so mad as the day was pretty much done!!!
    So let me say it was nice to open a box of treats! The plants look wonderful! big clumps all in great shape and I don't think I have any of them. I like the noise maker its going out in the tree this morning between me and my neighbor from hell............he'll so enjoy it!!!!!
    Going to try and get my box in the mail tomorrow, trying to get the plants dug today. Kathie

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

Suzanne, I have my plants soaking for my box. I think I may send them out tomorrow so they have a good soak. They were a little drier than I liked. I did add some bonus ones to make the wait worthwhile!

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Linda: hey, if waiting makes them happier, I'm happy to wait! And I certainly appreciate having them not be dry for the trip!

As for bonuses, I'm in favor! ;)

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Yeah baby! My box from Holly (mamasllamas) arrived yesterday! Heavy sucker, it was, and we soon discovered why. Here are its contents:

First, a multitude of polychromatic Daylilies (yellow, white, red, purple - no orange ones--Yay!), a Pink Delight Butterfly Bush, light purple Iris rhizomes, purple Coneflower (with English Ivy), Hitecote Lavender, red and yellow Yarrow, and a 4" pot of Japanese Pachysandra Terminalis vine (ground cover with white blooms in the spring).

Then, a lovely ziplock full of assorted goodies: Two "Our Daily Bread" Christian bible study booklets (June, July, August 2011--September, October, November 2011), a "Living Water" booklet featuring the Gospel of John, an enchanting angel windchime, a purple Mr. Pumice "Pumi Bar" (extra coarse--you know, for callouses and the like--instantly latched onto by Elly), "Burt's Bees" naturally nourishing milk & honey body lotion (again, instantly latched onto by Elly), "GiGi" antioxidant reviving eye cream (Elly's), "Biofreeze" pain relieving gel (for arthritis, sore muscles & joints and back pain--now Elly's, as well), a nice, flowery personal journal (for gardening notes, presumably,...or whatever--naturally, Elly snagged this also...LOL!), a digital pedometer, and finally,...a fab 2,000lb. rock, artfully decorated with painted ladybugs (Holly, did you create this??). Aha!! There's the weighty object!! :D

And finally, a newspaper sample, a promotional tourism magazine all about the great state of Kentucky, and a June-July 2011 issue of "ReadyMade" magazine "Instructions for Everyday Life" (loads of DIY, etc.)

Uber thanks for everything, Holly! Haven't gotten much planted out yet, but we plan to be busy in the garden later.

Thanks Dan, for hosting this fun swap! :)

Now,...I'm heading over to the "Rate & Review Exchanges" forum to leave Holly a grand review!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

That sounds like a great box, including that 2,000 pound rock! Lol, did we make a type there? Or did Holly just send it by 18-wheeler???

• auntyara
    12 years ago

sinbadsmom, oh good! you got it. lol
    My DH tells me if I could be paid for worrying, I'd be a millionaire!
    glad you liked your box!
    :) Laura

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

Suzanne, the box is packed and ready to go. When I come back from the postoffice, I'll post the DC number. That baby is stuffed!!..LOL!!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

ok the rock wasn't that........ heavy now was it? :) yes I pick up rocks lots of them out of the fields here and when i get a quiet moment i paint a few up and send them on their way when I ship out a box, why not it's going flat rate so the extra weigh doesn't cost any more, now Dan delivering it with an 18 wheeler:) well probably it did move across the country by a big rig, but the funny thing about that is my hub. when he was driving a truck would stop and yes pick up rocks, but they were quite a bit bigger! LOL talk to everyone later, glad you liked all the daylilys! Holly

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

Suzanne, the DC# is 0311 0240 0001 4057 0325..let me know when it gets there!

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Eee! Fay's are out for delivery! *glee*

Also, hi! Still have a nasty head cold...

Sz

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

speaking of Faye, has anyone been in contact with her??? I've sent her a couple of e-mails, with no response. I even tried calling her yesterday, but the phone number I got online has been disconnected.

FAYE, WHERE ARE YOU???

• smitties
    12 years ago

Holly, my son is a geologist and when he was doing on on the road job checking for erosion on highways, he picked up the coolest rock ever. It is almost rectangle and stands straight up. I love rocks and this is the best one yet. When my daughter came back from a trip to South Carolina, she brought me an nice flat rock about 2 ft by 1 1/2 foot and I just found out my husband put it in my pond waterfall. I asked him to get it out of there cause it is a special rock. Silly man.

Hope all is ok with Faye. I am going to go back to my garage sale pricing. Have a good weekend everyone. Margo

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Dan: I also sent an email with no reply. I hope she's ok, and that her plants arrived to someone!

Sz

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

dan_the_mailman SENT/RECEIVED
    sjc48 SENT/
    smitties SENT/
    lindaruzicka SENT/RECEIVED
    poisondartfrog SENT/
    wispfox SENT/
    mamasllamas SENT/RECEIVED
    auntyara SENT/
    celeegra SENT/
    sinbadsmom /RECEIVED
    cryptid /RECEIVED
    suegardens
    nottougly /RECEIVED

Here's where we stand at the moment. I'm thinking a lot of boxes are going to be received tomorrow. Please let me know if I've missed anything, okay? Still haven't heard from Faye...

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

I was the beneficiary of one of mama's rocks; pretty ladybugs for the garden.
    Great boxes landing all around...this swap has been a nice one.
    Alana

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    Dan- Hope I'm not confusing the issue but Linda got her box from me on Thursday, and I posted on Thursday that I got Grace's box. Some really great plants-two agastaches!, and they were really healthy plants! I've got them all in the ground or potted up awaiting the fall re-organization!
    The butterflies are starting to come in! I've seen an Eastern tiger swallowtail, black swallowtails, cabbage whites, and a spring azure- no pics-they move so fast! Did get a pic of the little red admiral, that I'm going to try and post for all the coneflower lovers on this swap-it nectared on that one clump of coneflowers for just about two hours!
    Margo-be prepared to slash prices on the last day of your yard sale! I had fun, but had to take a beating on some stuff, just so I wouldn't have to drag it back out here to MI. I know you are having yours at home tho.
    I am really going to miss talking to ya all!
    Dan, in case I didn't say it before-you did a great job of hosting this swap! Many thanks for a great swap!
    Stay cool, folks!
    Shirley!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Shirley, congrats on all the butterflies! I love looking out to see bees, flutterbies, and birds enjoying my garden, my flower garden, that is. They need to stay out of my veggies and strawberries...lol! Thanks for reading that update I posted this morning. I like doing those so we can all see the progression of the swap, and so I'm not the only eyes tracking everything. It takes a village..., you know?
    Here's the updated update...
    sjc48 SENT/RECEIVED
    smitties SENT/
    poisondartfrog SENT/
    wispfox SENT/
    auntyara SENT/
    celeegra SENT/
    sinbadsmom /RECEIVED
    cryptid /RECEIVED
    suegardens
    nottougly /RECEIVED

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Does anyone else have trouble with Photobucket-it's driving me MAD! So-I have decided to post just one pic-it is the little red admiral on the echinacea from yesterday. He looks a li

ttle battered! Let's see if it works!
    I really dislike Photobucket, and I absolutely hate this Canon camera-damn, I hate it when something doesn't work like it is supposed to!
    Shirley!

• sjc48
    12 years ago

I apologize for swearing, but Photobucket would try the patience of a saint! Which I have never been.

• smitties
    12 years ago

I was wondering if we have a swap host for next month? I think it would be great to do another one that requires chatting like this again. I thought it was great fun and a very friendly atmosphere.

Margo

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Fay is hosting August. Has anyone heard from her yet?

Here is the schedule for the rest of this year:

August: nottoughly

September: poisondartfrog

October: farmergirl2009 "Autumn's Favorites"

November: suegardens2

December: rosemctier

• Cricket_Love
    12 years ago

I've been keeping my eye out on this swap. I would like to join in on the August Swap! This one looks so fun.
    Do I just watch for a new post for that?

Thanks! Cricket

• celeegra
    12 years ago

Hi Dan, I got your box last week. Sorry I'm late in posting the contents.

It's been crazy at work. I was designated the organizer for an event we have every year where about 50 Italians & a couple Japanese & Brits descend upon us for 3-4 days. It's wonderful to meet with everyone, but the room scheduling alone was enough to drive me mad. Anyway I got my massage over the weekend so all is good in the world again. :)

I think the box got caught in one of the torrential thunderstorms last week because I found it on my doorstep soaked through. The groundcover rose & spiderwort were in good shape. Very happy to have the rose, since there is a large patch that I wanted to fill in with something steady & rambling. Do you remember what color it is?
    The pineapple mint were looking a little drunk, but seem to be settling in. The bunch was so big that I was able to split it with one of my neighbors whose poodle Bobby is my hairy kid Olive's best friend in the whole wide world.
    Unfortunately, the mystery plants & lambsears were unrecognizable except something that looked like mugwort so those went into the ground. The daylily tops were also sadly decomposted, but the roots were large & solid, so those also went in & seem to be doing ok in the intense heat we had over the weekend.

Despite the damage, I still got a lot out of the trade, since you really packed 'em in there! Like I said, I had enough to share (& I don't always place nicely & share when it comes to gardening) ;P

Thanks Dan!

• sinbadsmom
    12 years ago

Hi everyone, Okay Sue, finally got your box in the mail just now. The confirmation # 03092880000019534060. Hope it arrives on time. Kathie

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Grace, that just sucks that the lambs ear and mysteries didn't make it. If you've still got the roots of the mystery plants, throw them into the ground and I think they'll be back. I'm not sure about the lambs ear though. As for that mint, I'm glad you had enough to share, although next year your neighbor might not be as friendly when he realizes what he got himself into...lol. That stuff grows like mad! If you'd like more of the mystery plants, please let me know and I'll resend.
    Dan

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Linda: your box arrived today! Thank you! Everything is soaking in water right now for planting tomorrow. Lots of purple things!

I totally have a container for mints, so I'll stick the spearmint somewhere like that. I already have one mint in my yard; no more are needed. ;)

The plant ties are adorable and keep making me laugh! Everyone, she gave me a couple plant ties which are froggies! Looong, wrap-around arms & legs. Fabulous!

Ok, plant list: cats & kittens, red hot poker, pink sedum, spearmint, purple bee balm, purple phlox, purple coneflowers, black eyes susan Rebecca, and lamb's ear.

Woo!

Sz

• celeegra
    12 years ago

No worries dan! Oh I totally forgot to mention the million & one seeds you sent! Very cool.
    They'll be good to replenish my wintersow stash (it's still July & already I'm planning the winter! It's a disease!)

And whatever is left will go into the box for the Birthday Club Round Robin we're reviving!
    Come check it out & sign up.
    xoxo grace

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

oh good! I'm glad everything arrived safely..did the windchime make it okay? I was a bit concerned about that. As you can see, I plant alot of purple...LOL!!!

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Linda: the windchime was fine! One of the links decided to let go, but once I find my pliers, it'll be as good as new. :)

• wispfox
    12 years ago

nottougly replied to my email.

She was in bed with double pneumonia since July 4th. Yikes.

I'm glad that she's at least functional enough to reply to email today...

Suzanne

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

2011 has not been kind to Fay. I hope she is feeling much better, now.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

First of all, before I get into anything else,...Margo, I mailed your box early yesterday afternoon. Here is the DC# 0311 0820 0001 3100 9667. I may be the last person here to get their box sent off, but at least I made the required deadline! - I have some seeds for you, too, which will be sent under seperate cover since I forgot to put them in the box. Meant to send everything Saturday afternoon, but my wife, Elly, was suddenly afflicted with extreme dizziness Friday morning,...persistently bad enough that she had to go see our doctor. After an examination she was basically told some small thing likely came loose in one of her ear canals and was floating around causing the problem. The good news is, while yet at the doctor's office, Elly's dizziness quickly abated. Finally, a blood draw was also taken which, it turned out, showed her to be anemic, so now she's taking "Iron Gluconate (324 mg)" and "Vitamin C (500 mg)", daily. Then, since Saturday was my birthday, Elly's brother, Robert, came up from Eureka, California, and we all went out to dinner, afterward gathering at Elly's Mom's place for a lengthy visit. So,...yesterday morning, while Elly was in town taking care of some business, I put your box together and when Elly got back we went to the post office and finally, FINALLY mailed that puppy! - Was gonna post this yesterday evening, but seemingly from outta nowhere a HUGE thunderstorm stomped over the top of us and I did the same thing I always do during thunderstorms,...I quickly shut down the computer and disconnect it from external power. I also disconnect the modem. Stupid storm persisted for quite a while, so I just gave up and went to bed. - Anyway, profuse apologies Margo and everyone. I can only hope you find the box contents basically worth waiting for,...I assure you that sucker's packed tight!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just received this e-mail from Faye...

Hi Dan,
    I have not been posting because I have been in bed with double pneumonia since July - 4th.
    Today is the first day I have felt like myself. The doc wants me to stay in bed until I see him again on Friday July-22.
    I have not been able to get my box out and it looks like it will me Monday before I can. I am hoping to get it out on Saturday but...
    I am sorry I am late. My luck has gone from bad to worse since I got laid off in 2009. I think the tornadoes that hit was the worse but staying in bed inside a camper is not very good either.
    Anyway I will send an email to auntyara about her box being mailed late. I have received my box from wispfox. I emailed her a thank you but I have not posted on the forum yet but I will.
    Have a great day,
    Faye!
    nottougly

• celeegra
    12 years ago

Oh Faye I cannot believe everything you've been through.

I forgot one more thing - the windchime that's hanging in my window from my box from Dan! I really need to post immediately. My mind is Swiss cheese. The chime is red w/ a spiral in a spiral. Almost orbital. A very nice addition to what my partner calls "the squirrel channel 3" - aka our back windows that face the squirrelly trees. Thanks a lot!

By the way has Thundercats started yet?

• auntyara
    12 years ago

Faye,
    Don't worry about my box!!! Just get better!
    I'm just so glad you're gonna be ok.
    When you're better.. you can make it up to me. ;) LOL
    :) Laura

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Faye,...Elly & I pray you feel better real soon! So so sorry you've been having such a dang ol' un-fun time. :( Last time I had pneumonia was many many moons ago, but I still remember all too well how it knocked me off my feet and sent me to the hospital.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Cryptid, no worry on that box. I am sorry poor Elly had to suffer with dizziness. It is no fun. I woke up one night with the room spinning and it was horrible. If anyone here has never had it, think of how it feels when you continually turn in circles and stop. That spinning feeling with vertigo will not stop. Even your eyes go back and forth. I went to the doctor and they gave me meds but it was a few hours before it subsided after taking the pills. That was an infliction that I never want again. I am glad Elly is over it.

I informed my husband that there will probably be a boxed delivered and to bring it into the cool house. I would let him open it and get the plants in water but that would ruin my fun of opening it myself. I get home shortly after mail delivery anyway.

Thanks for letting me know and I will post as soon as I can after I get home from work.

Margo

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Faye-I hope you are feeling a little bit better by now-sending good thoughts and prayers your way!
    Has anyone heard from Sue-hope she is feeling better too!
    Shirley!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The Thundercats premiere will be Friday, July 29th.
    {{gwi:1289497}}

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Dear Margo,
    Please tell your owners the package they sent to me and Bump arrived today. The mice are a lot of fun to play with, and the catmint tastes great! Bump would be helping me thank you right now, but he's busy chewing on one of the mice. He's so funny for an old-timer...lol!!!
    Stella

• smitties
    12 years ago

My box arrived today. Hubby took it down the basement until I got home and things were nice and cool when I opened it. Darrin packed his box FULL. I couldn't believe how much he was able to put into that box. Amazing!!

Keep in mind he went with a patriotic theme beginning with a nice note that included a poem he wrote. Job well done too.

centranthus alba
    Iris (All night long?)
    rain lilies
    ranunculus
    anemone
    orange trumpet vine, (I have always wanted one of these and although I discovered one along the side of the ditch this year, I want one by the house.)
    Gladiolas, red and yellow
    Horseradish, can't wait to read up on this and get it growing.

Along with the plants was
    Bag of tootsie rolls
    Hand sanitizer
    Strawberry marshmallow cream lip balm
    2 notepads with flowers on the front
    notepad with a bluebird on the front, (I use a lot of notepads)
    2 packages of Jobes fertilizer spikes, one for flowers and one for vegies
    Patriotic cushie for my cans
    two small keychain flashlights, handy!!
    Seed baggies
    Lady bug magnets
    a two pack of lipbalm
    Blue dolphin windchime
    Pocket phillips screwdriver, (keeping this away from hubby)
    Squirrel pot hugger, cute
    Plant markers
    AND a crocheted patriotic butterfly pin, (I am sure this is another one of Elly's creations. Be sure to tell her thanks for me Darrin)

Thanks for the wonderful, wonderful box. I am going to keep it all wet and get it in the ground on the weekend. The temperature is supposed to reach 102 tomorrow so there is no way I am planting these lovely things now just for them to cook out there.

Dan, I had one of the best times in this swap. Thanks again for hosting it. You did a super job.

Margo

• smitties
    12 years ago

Oops, forgot to mention the Japanese Maple tree seedlings that were also in the box. I couldn't find a label on them when I was going through listing everything and had every intention of checking the list above that I chose from and totally forgot. I am really excited to get these little guys. We had planted some red japanese maples and one is not doing well. I love that these trees stay smaller and really add to the landscaping.

I just can't believe how much fun was packed in one box. Thanks again.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Again I forgot something. Included in the box was a local newspaper and I discovered Darrin lives in a city that we actually stayed in for the night when we were on vacation 5 years ago. We took an Amtrak train to Seattle and traveled down to San Francisco. This paper put or family on a walk down memory lane. How cool.

Speaking of cool. It is NOT cool here. We had a record breaking temperature of 102. That was actually recorded in Toledo which is 20 miles north of here. I saw 104 on my car. Ick and stick. I hate it.

Hope you are all cool but since the news has said this is pretty much spread across the country, chances are you are all hot.

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Yeah, Margo, I think everybody is getting hit with the heat. It was officially 100 here yesterday, more like 102. We are about 15 miles north of Toledo, All my plants in the ground are doing well, the pots are suffering a little-having to water every night.
    The best thing to happen this week? My Coral Nymph Salvia is blooming! And it is beautiful!! More pink than coral, but I am really pleased anyway!! Will be collecting seeds from it for sure!
    Stay cool!
    Shirley!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello Everyone!
    Has anyone heard from Sue lately?

Going into the weekend, here's where we stand as far as sending and receiving goes...

sjc48 SENT/RECEIVED
    smitties SENT/RECEIVED
    wispfox SENT/RECEIVED
    celeegra SENT/ RECEIVED
    sinbadsmom SENT/RECEIVED
    cryptid SENT/RECEIVED
    nottougly /RECEIVED
    poisondartfrog SENT/
    auntyara SENT/
    suegardens

Please correct me if you see any mistakes.

In the meantime, stay cool, and stay hydrated!

Dan

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

We're almost at the end of another thread. This one whizzed by pretty fast.
    I made blackberry jam and jelly today. It is too hot to heat up the place again making biscuits, but this fall I will appreciate sacrificing a day at home over the stove.
    It looks like Sunday and Monday may bring a little relief to many of us. In the meantime, be careful out there!
    Alana

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

YIKES!!! You're right! We need a new thread, so I'll post it after writing this.

PLEASE GO TO PART 4...PLEASE GO TO PART 4...PLEASE GO TO PART 4...PLEASE GO TO PART 4...PLEASE GO TO PART 4...

• nottougly
    12 years ago

Hello,
    I did receive my box from auntyara the other day.
    She sent a hummingbird feeder, a santa clause candle hilder, a chrismas star and some bells.
    She also sent M & m's Yummy
    Lamium, White Nancy, Lamium, Golden Anniversary,
    Ice Plant Hot Pink, My favorite color, Gerenanium,
    Yarrow, Moonshine, & a Purple Hollyhock.
    Thank you so very much for all of those. They are just
    great.
    Thanks for everything,
    Faye!