Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

UPDATE: Another Pile of Mirthy Manure

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

The other thread is almost finished, time to start a new one! Number 6! Are we going for a record, ladies?? :O)

Comments (149)

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, Vela!!!! You are too funny!!

• vela75
    16 years ago

What? What did I say?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Ok lets see if I did this right, first one should be my pond with my babies by it, second one should be of my Love Garden (some of it) third one should be my guys and me, fourth one should be me. We will see.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I did it right!!!! (just typed out descriptions backwards!)
    The photo of all of us was taken after we had driven 9 hours to my dads house and I actually used it for our Christmas cards last year lol. That is US! lol cept now Alan has a g/f so he cleans up more.

the baby in the pond is my Rebel (Rebs) and the rev. brindle is Mud, named after Alans truck after he goes mudding, (blk truck with brown all over!) Her real name is Caoimhe (Irish for beautiful princess) (well her entire ped. name means that) but shes just plain ol Mud to us lol poor thing. Sorry all yall have to look at of the babies is their behonkis'
    Thanks again for the help in posting pics.
    Pixie

• vela75
    16 years ago

Nice photos pixie!! Why do I always think everyone looks familiar? LOL!!!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, Pixie - You are so pretty!!! Good job with posting the pictures! Fox is quite foxy as well!! We just all have pretty durn good lookin' guys, now don't we!! And your boys - very nice looking as well! Thanks for posting those, sweetie!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

LOL Vela have I already sent you the photos??? My bad if so lol. My memory is sometimes brunette!

Thank you Becky, and I agree we all do have very handsome fellas.

Look out now that I learned how to post pics!!! Whoohooo camera's gonna be working overtime on the gardens!!!

Its just me and Fox home for the weekend, Alan went camping (and took the OFF dangit!). But Fox has to work tomorrow and is working on his Bronco and Scout tonight sheesh. lol its all good though means I can work on the plant stakes without disturbing anyone or being disturbed.

whooohoo

• vela75
    16 years ago

"Here's my new garden addition:
    Hoseus sprayflorelus kittius knottsimus"

That's quite a fancy hybrid you have there!!!

Ok...this is kind of boring, and I have so many embarrassing moments, but for some reason can't seem to think of any right now.

My husband LOVES soup beans and corn bread. I always declined them when my mom made them because of the word "bean"...I'm not much of a bean person, so I never paid them much attention. So anyway...one night soon after we first got married, I decided I was going to be nice and make him soup beans and cornbread. I wanted them to be REALLY good, after all I was trying to impress my new husband. So, I did the long "recommended" soaking overnight method...he'd told me what his mother used to flavor them, so I used that...had to give the MIL a run for her money!! So I let them cook, the cornbread turned out soooo great looking, I was so proud of myself. I put the beans in a bowl, the cornbread on a plate and took them to him. Now mind you, the man had been looking forward to this for two days....

He looked at the beans
    He looked at me
    He looked at the beans

I could tell something was wrong, but he, trying to be the "good new husband" wasn't about say anything.

"What?" I said..."What's wrong?"

You could tell he was really struggling here...but he finally managed to say

"Where's the juice?"

What? They were BEANS....It hit me at that moment...I had wasted two days of working on those dang beans. My face immediately turned beet red.....I had DRAINED the dang juice off the beans!!! Guess that's why they're called 'soup' beans huh? LMAO....still haven't tried to make them again to this day, and we've been married 10 years!!! Oh, and he just loves sharing that story with anyone trying my cooking.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Tooo Funny Vela!!!! reminds me of when I was a little girl and made Kool-Aid in a pitcher without adding sugar, ( I have done that also with cheesecakes YUCKIE) my mom tasted it and told me I forgot to add sugar so I dumped the entire pitcher down the sink, I didn't know that you could add sugar later. lol but I am like you and not a bean person but I love the juice (soup) that ya drained and buttered cornbread lol. Live and learn eh???

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

Pixie, you make his appointment, and then tell him "i need you on wens afternoon". Then tell him he needs a check up and that's final, he's too important to the family for you to lose him, so to the doc he's going. At the doc's mention the ED to the doc, if hubby isn't willing to see that not handling the problem makes your marriage weaker, then couples counseling may help (let him assume it's counseling due to the grieving and not so much to "change" him. Which is technically correct as that's when his problems started. Life's too short to not enjoy the days you get.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, Vela! That is too cute! I can just see your hubby looking back and forth, pretending nothing is wrong, not wanting to say anything... And if you didn't eat beans, you didn't know!! No one can fault you for that! Way too cute, dear!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, I agree, fishy. Way too short!

Okay, do you guys ever get annoyed by this, or am I the only one this happens too? I type out this nice little thing, all ready to sent it, and then it tells me "Message Rejected". Okay, so all I have to do is go back and type in a new title, or whatever, but it is still REALLY ANNOYING!!! So, powers that be, if you are reading this, PLEASE STOP DOING THAT TO ME!!! :)

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Tried that Fishy! and I totally agree. Wanna hear something really REALLY scary??? Fox's daddy has prostate cancer!!! It has moved to his bladder and he is very upfront and figures that he has maybe two more years. If that wouldn't scare a person to see the dr then I don't know what would!

Becky lol it happens all the time to me thats why I have such weird titles now lol.
    Pix

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, girls...hubby absolutely cannot believe I haven't told ya'll this story yet. It is OUR most embarrassing moment. :O)

We grew up about 1/8 of a mile from each other, out in the boonies..literally. On a 2 mile road with only 5 houses.
    Anyway...we started dating as teenagers, and so one summer we thought we'd start sneaking over at night to see each other.
    That happened to be the summer we discovered...well, YOU KNOW. :O)
    So one night, i was at his house, and we were halfway to THAT point, when his mom knocked on the door. We freak out, knock stuff over, make tons of noise, and Marcus (hubby) yells "D*%M CAT!" thinking that will cover it all up.
    I jump in the closet, half dressed, but forget to close the door. His mom comes in and looks around, looks directly at ME, and says "Melissa's dad just called, and they can't find her. Have you seen her?" Marcus is like.."No, I haven't, mom." "Are you SURE?" "No, I haven't seen her"
    His mom, bless her heart, doesn't acknowledge that she has seen me, and she turns and walks out.
    So I freak, and grab my clothes, jump out the window, still half naked, and run home.

Well, later, Marcus was being interogated by his dad, and he STILL says I wasn't there...when the Dog comes up to his dad with something in it's mouth.
    It's my RED SATIN BRA!!!
    Needless to say, his dad didn't quite believe him after that.

We got married exactly 1 year later, and guess what Marcus's wedding present from his dad was??
    Yep...my red satin bra.

How's THAT for embarrassment????
    :O)

We can all laugh now....but back then...I wanted to die.
    You can bet I WILL NOT be telling my kids that story. :O)

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

You need to change title, and it goes thru.
    Pixie, what he may not realize (hubby here didn't) is that it's YOUR sex life too, the darn men seem to think only they suffer. Also, an enlarged prostate can cause ED, so make him go, schedule an intervention with the kids as necessary (on the grounds of "daddy needs a check up", not "daddy doesn't get it up". Hubby here was really hesitant, but I told him flat out if a life of celbacy was what I had in mind, I've joined a convent, since I did not, it's gotta be addressed. Be blunt, it's get a check up, or you're calling a lawyer.... not for that... to help him write a will, as you'd like to be provided for as he's planning on an early demise.

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

oh lord bunny, don't tell your kids that one till after they marry, better yet, a good one for your DIL one day.
    Before we dated now-hubby (he was a family friend since I was a girl), came over after the accident when i lost hubby #2, and I was hanging out laundry. He walks out to the backyard, stares at my panties on the clothesline ...
    "Good lord girl, it looks like one of those skittles commericials" apperantly his exwife was a white cotton fan.
    Now "taste the rainbow" is a private joke we have.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Wow, pixie! I wish there was some way to get him to go to the doctor, but I totally understand how there is nothing you can do about it. All the prodding and pleading in the world, won't convice my husband to do something if he doesn't want to, or doesn't think it's for the best (or will make his kids happy!) My husband wasn't much for doctor's either, until one day he was mowing (we used to run a small lawn care business.) He all of a sudden felt like he had to go to the bathroom, bad. So he hopped in his truck, and got about halfway home, and passed out. His truck kept driving somehow almost all the way home (about 4 more blocks), swerving back and forth, until the tires blew and it skidded to a stop. Turned out he had a small tear in the lining of his stomach, and was bleeding internally. Since then, he has been pretty good about getting regular check ups. But, as with most of us, I don't think he tells his doctor everything, even though he says he does.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Ok, this is ONE of the embarassing moments I have had, Fox, the boys, and I were camping at the lake a few summers ago, we all stayed up late and had a great time. After the boys went to sleep Fox and I decided to get frisky on the shore, the place we were camping didn't have alot of camps on the shore but had several and a main Camp back right behind our camp. Well I noticed this "bush" on the shore but didn't really pay attention to it until the way wrong (I guess right) moment. The "bush" kept getting closer and closer to us. Finally in the heat of the moment I looked over and saw..... the white streak!!!! I tried to get up and was trying to tell Fox then he saw what I was talking about and jumped up and did the football boogie telling me to get up, well I was way past him and off and running, he followed, both of us buck nekkid, I didn't want the skunk going towards where the boys were sleeping so I just ran wild with fox and the skunk following, ended up in the middle of the main camp screaming like a banshee buck nekkid with fox and the skunk close behind. A couple of the men there killed the skunk with a shovel and some rocks but not before it could smell up everything! Someone gave me and fox a couple of sheets to wrap in. This was on a thursday night so needless to say we were the conversation of the weekend and prolly many weekends after. We did sit with them and take our "punishment" of tons of jokes and laughter that night and until we left on Sunday to come home. Yes the skunk was prolly rabid or it wouldn't have chased us. Yes the boys heard about it, Nan was older and still gives us a ribbing about it. We did still go camping but kept our clothes on afterwards! NOOOO Fishy this has nothing to do with Fox's problem lol.

Pixie

• fishymamas
    16 years ago

No.. but it IS a funny story.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

OMG, fishy! That is too funny! And Melissa - WOW!!!!! That is way good!!! What a fun memory to have with your husband!!!

My first discovery of that, You Know... I was in high school, and was seeing a college boy. He was someone I worked with at the pizza joint (and he's also Dylan's biological father.) Anyway, we were in his dorm room, umm, getting there, when there was a knock at the door. Some of his rugby teammates were out there wanting to hang out. He says, "Go away, I'm busy!" And they are like, "No, man, we've got to talk to you, it's really important!" So, he tells me stay right here, don't go anywhere. And he goes out the door. I wait, and wait, and wait. Finally about 20 minutes later, he comes back soaking wet from head to toe. Apparantly while I was lying there thinking, "Oh, man, I shouldn't be doing this.", his friends had asked him if he had a girl in there. He said yes, and they picked him up and carried him down the stairs, out the door, across campus, and thew him in a pond! Okay, so I was stupid, and didn't take God's advice to get up and leave while he was gone, but it is a bit of a bittersweet memory!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

LOL ya hate that too!! i so want the HB too alana!!! beautifull flowers!! and yes your hubby's are so handsome!! omg you ladies are sure purdy!! LOL ya no embarrasing moments here! LOL vela, how could the hose be embarasing? LOL and seriously, limp??? hairy balls, hmmmm. LOL :')) my mind is always in the gutter, as my hubby say's "a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!!" LOL :')) sometimes so true, keyword being sometimes!! LOL

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, pixie!! That is great!!

That reminds me of a story that happened to a friend (well, not really, but someone I knew.) She had been to the bar, I guess, and gotten pretty drunk. Her husband (who was our employee at that time) was at home, and passed out in bed (probably drunk as well.) She went upstairs, got undressed, and then went back downstairs to do something. Well, she ended up falling down the stairs buck naked, and broke her leg really bad. I guess she called and called for her husband, Mike, and he didn't wake up, so she had to drag herself over to the phone, as she couldn't walk. She called 911, and the fire department and ambulance came (why the fire dept, I have no idea), and found her naked on the floor with this horribly broken let, and her husband asleep upstairs! They both heard about that for a long time!!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Okay, so I am a bit disappointed! Elizabeth and I just took the flashlight, and went to see if the black swirl was blooming - it was! But, it ain't a black swirl!

Maybe they don't come true from seed?? Anyway, it's pretty, so I can't be terribly disappointed, but it certainly isn't the pretty purple edged double flower I was envisioning!

And no, I didn't take the time to edit the picture so you an see miss Elizabeths arms and my bathrobe, and a very odd look of my hand - I really do have normal hands, it just doesn't look like it on that picture! But ignore that, and look at my pretty blue petunias under the datura!!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Fishy your one wild woman. BUT... I am going to take your advice and tell fox that! I love the story, Gonna start collecting skittles for ya!!!
    Melissa, gonna start calling you either Red or Satin lol!
    Dang Becky, I really hope Fox goes before something like that happens. Also, since you said the embarassing moment happened while you were dating a college guy, its not your hubby so please don't get mad at me saying this.... He was just Pond Scum anyways! wink wing get it????

lol I just Love Medont you are just plain sunshine girlie girl!!!

Pixie

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Pond scum is right! Definitely not my hubby, but I sure hoped he would be for a long time! Boy, was I stupid!!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Thats Beautiful Becky!!!!! and uyour petunias are beautiful too.

cuse the typos, eating here lol

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Darn you, girl! I wish I was eating! I'm so stinkin' hungry right now, but can't think of anything I want to eat! Isn't that sad?? We just don't keep much for sweets in the house, and that is just what I am wanting right now!!! Ugh! No, wait! I think there are some cheese puffs in the panty. Saving them for a special occasion. Hubby's gone, kids are watching TV or sleeping (I don't know, they are quiet, so I'll leave them alone), I'm on the puter... it's a special occasion!! Gonna go get them and get my fingers nice and cheesy!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

lol sounds yummy Becky!!!
    Through eating here lol I had Fox's um leftovers I guess, he had some sonic taco's left over from his lunch (takes a late lunch) so I ate them lol. Then ate a pc of sour dough bread with peanut butter and honey butter lol (dessert). lol Now I am STUFFFEEEDDD (pronounced Stuff...ED)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Pixie: You had me rollin in my chair! That was great! I can just picture you runnin into that camp ground screamin' wavin your panties! LOL! Great job posting the pictures! Way to go! You are such a cutie! Love all those handsome folk!

Fishmamas! How are ya! Skittles... Taste the Rainbow! LOL!

Vela: Bean Soup story reminds me of my brothers first attempt at cooking! He was 17. Macaroni and cheese out of the box. He dilligently followed all of the directions, 1/4 c. butter 1/4 cup milk, cheese packet. Oooooops, didn't drain the water out of the pot. I laughed so hard! He punched me into the next week. I still laughed! LOL!

Becki: UM, you have 3 arms... LOL! It is a very cut bloom though!

Bunny: I like your FIL! He sounds like a real gem! I need to remember that one for future reference! I do love to torture the children! LoL!

Medo: How are ya hunny?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

LOL Tracy, I didn't have time to pick up ma panties to even wave them!!!! lol and awww shucks thanks, blushing now.

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Pixie: I think melanie would love your bird bath. She has a special relationship with squirrels! hahahaha! You weren't kidding about your pups loving your pond were ya? That reminds me, I finally found my funny gift for Dirt. hehehehehe, too fun!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

this is how tracey's box showed up this morning but i did get both plants!! amazingly!! yep open at both ends!! our lady goes it came like this!! :'(
    {{gwi:1290194}} proof he's hididng naked women out by the chimeny! i always knew it!! now i have proof!! LOL
    {{gwi:1290197}}
    {{gwi:1290197}} my brand new faucet!!! :'))
    {{gwi:1290200}} he's working on it, well now it's all done and working!!! yay!! i have water!!! LOL and i have to go, he's saying get off the internet!!! LOL :'))
    MEN fix something and now they think they're the boss, LOL :')) but just who cuts the hair??? LOL i do!!! make sure of that stripe i don't "accidently" leave in there!! LOL actually done that befor cuz he made me really mad, of course i was "moody" LOL goodnight

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Well gals, I am heading to bed. Early night for me. See ya tomorrow!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, Tacos sound really good! What time is it where you are? We had supper about 6 1/2 hours ago, and I'm usually not up this late, so my tummy was getting a bit empty! The first two cheese puffs were good, now after 10 or so, they are getting a bit old. Actually, I think I really want something to drink right now - but all the soda, and all the booze are out in the garage fridge. I am not going out there by myself at night! You never know what kind of creatures you might come across - coons, or cats, or mice! Ewww!

So what is it that Mr. Foxy Fox does? I'm going to say he looks like a manly man, and I am guessing he doesn't sit behind a desk in an office - but I'm probably wrong!

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Very nice faucet, medont! Ha, Ha! I thought Pixie and I were the only ones on here for a while! Sleep well Tracy and medont!!!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Medon't WHOOOHOOO ya have water!!!! Great Pics, I love the nekkid ladies!
    Tracy nighters, good dreams and be safe
    Becky, lol its 11:46 my time (CT) yes late to be eating tacos I know lol but ma behonkis will pay in the morning I am sure! Fox does Fire Suppression Systems lol , he sometimes sits behind a desk but usually he is a "grunt" (his word not mine!) Its his best friends company and Fox started it up with him. Fox does alot of traveling offshore (for rigs) and overseas and does alot of plants fire systems. (sprinklers, FM-200, Gai-tronics on rigs, etc.) and after all that he does we don't have a single smoke detector put up in our house! (there are 5 on top of the fridge lol that have been there for more than prolly 10 years, I dust around them). BUT we do have several fire extinguishers round here lol. I used to work for them as Office Admin but couldn't handle things after Cole left. Our Oldest (the blonde) really looks like Dolph Lundgren (Russian from one of the Rocky movies) when he's not acting silly like in the pic.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

:) We must be in the same time zone. I thought maybe you were in CA or something, and it was only 9:30 or so! Yep, if there were tacos, or even anything remotely yummy in the fridge right now, I'd be all over that!!

Wow, it sounds like Fox has quite a job! Very interesting stuff! Do you ever travel with him? My hubby used to travel quite a bit, but not so much anymore. I am always the secretary around here - we just finally moved the office to at home a few years ago, so I didn't have to go to an office everyday, and could keep the kids at home!

Yes, I can see where your son could look like Dolph! A very handsome boy! How old are your boys?

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

lol nopers I live west of Houston, TX. I have traveled with him in the states but never overseas. But I am a military Brat, was born in Japan and have lived pretty much everywhere.
    Its good to be at home with the kids. My boys are Nathenien (Nan, "Dolph") 23, and Alan will be 19 this Monday the 30th. (then don't know if you read but we lost Cole Matthew on Christmas Day of 04, he was 12).

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

(oops Natheniel even sorry) How old are your kids???

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Oh, yes, darling, I read about your Cole. I was so sorry to hear about that! That has to be the worst thing for a woman to ever live through, and if I ever say anything that is insensitive to you, please say so! Sometimes I know I don't think before I type!

My kids:
    Carl (stepson) 23
    Ray (stepson) 22
    Dylan 14
    William 9
    Elizabeth 7
    Lily 2

Carl is out of the house - living with his girlfriend now. And Ray is in college, but is home for a couple more weeks for the summer. Then it will be just the 6 of us again.

I'm afraid I am nodding off here. I think I'd better head on up to bed. Hubby called and said he'll be few more hours (had to make a delivery, and then stopped to see some old friends), and there is no way I am going to make it that long! Espcially knowing kids will be waking up in 5 hours or so! Good night, dear!

• vela75
    16 years ago

"Our Oldest (the blonde) really looks like Dolph Lundgren (Russian from one of the Rocky movies)"

When you first posted the picture of him, I was going to say that! But every time I say someone looks like someone else, they always look at me like I'm nuts, so I didn't say anything. He REALLY looks like him, though!

• vela75
    16 years ago

Well, my daughter is turning 9 on the third, but if I'm going to show you all a picture of me, this is going to be it, because I haven't had a decent picture taken of me since...LOL...that and I'm about 30 pounds heavier right now, so I don't WANT any pictures taken of me LOL

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Wow, Vela! I'm sure you are still beautiful! I haven't had a decent picture take of me in ages, either! I am hoping when my sister gets her wedding pictures back, there will be a good one of me in there to show you all! :) Your hubby is very nice looking as well! Is that your only child, or have you had more since? It is so nice seeing all these pictures!!!

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Ok ladies, It took me 30 minutes to read all the new messages.
    All the pic's of the hubbys and families are great.

Pixie I love the fountain, you are right I just love those squirrley varmits. It is an ongoing fight between me and them, they keep eating all my new plants. I thought you might like to see this pic he thought he was soooooooo smart.
    {{gwi:1270245}}
    My hubby and grandson Astin
    {{gwi:1279362}}

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Vela: You are sooo pretty ma'am! I bet you are still pretty 30 lbs later. Take your picture! Because you know you will think in 10 more years... oh I was so cute back then! Why didn't I know it at the time??? Oooh and you have a cute hubby too! Happy birthday to your daughter! My second oldest boy, Pat, just turned 9 in June!

There are very few pics of me at all because I am always the one behind the camera! Nobody else picks one up around here but me. Sigh. My kids will all look at pictures after I am dead and gone and wonder if they even had a mom to show their kids! LOL!

Did you see medo's box I sent her??? The Postal workers went postal on it! They boogied it! I couldn't believe they did that! It has self adhesive on both ends and the stuff really sticks well! I have never had them open one of my boxes before, maybe they thought the blackberry plants were some illegal stuff dudes! LOL!

Medo: Congrats on the new faucet! Love the dream catcher! Do you sleep-dish-wash?? LOL!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Ok, I'll go next. Here is me 2 weeks ago with the family at my cousins wedding. (L-R in back) Ed, Me, Ted, (L-R front) Jack, Pat, Dan, Emma

Emma was making nasty faces at the very loud bagpiper as he was coming out of church, hence the scrunchy face!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow, girls....Ya'll chat up a blue streak last night, didn't ya?? :O)

Pixie.....I think, so far...your story has all the elements of being THE MOST embarrassing thing that could EVER happen to someone....nakedness, skunkiness, witnesses.....Lol....

Oh my....Soooooooo glad it wasn't me. :O)

• vela75
    16 years ago

AWWWW Tracy!!! You are too cute!!! Such a nice family!

"Is that your only child, or have you had more since? It is so nice seeing all these pictures!!!"

No, I have a son...he's in the picture...can't you see him? I was about a month and a half pregnant LOL!!

I posted some pics of my kids in the previous threads, but for the benefit of the newbies to the group, here they are again...

This is my favorite Pic of all time...like father, like son LOL!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/vkupfner/82122.jpg[/IMG]
    My son at his 7th birthday in May
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/vkupfner/100_1038.jpg[/IMG]
    My daughter...she was in a competitive cheerleading squad last year. She decided she didn't want to do it this year (which I think is a blessing in disguise with hubbies job being up in the air).
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/vkupfner/Lindseycheer07pro-1.jpg[/IMG]

• vela75
    16 years ago

Ok...why aren't my photo bucket links working all of a sudden? I'll try again, maybe I used the wrong code...

This is my favorite Pic of all time...like father, like son LOL!

My daughter...she was in a competitive cheerleading squad last year. She decided she didn't want to do it this year (which I think is a blessing in disguise with hubbies job being up in the air).

My son at his 7th birthday in May

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Aw shucks Vela! Thanks!

Pixie: Right now you've definitely got my vote. You are the front runner!