Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kmpsmom

NEW: Hazy Hot Humid Swap

Ann
13 years ago

I would love to do a summer swap. Anyone interested in trading 20-40 packs.I've got a pretty wide variety of things and it's not even the end of summer. Please post here if interested and give me an idea of how many packs you want to trade. Please let's keep duplicates to less than 4 of each variety and please mark each pack with the variety (Latin name if known), whether garden collected or bought, your GW name. I'll email those who are interested with my contact info and then will collect and mail out at least the same number of packs that you send in. Anyone up for this? Thanks, Ann

Comments (53)

• booberry85
    13 years ago

~lurking~

I have a few questions. I grow mostly veggies (and a few flowers) is that ok? When would you like seeds mailed to you? I can do 20 packs without a problem but need the weekend to figure out exactly how many packs.

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

At this point,flowers, veggies and herbs are all welcome. I would ask that you limit each variety to 3-4 packs at the most. Tell your friends that we need their support - let's find 10 more people interested...

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

Add me to the list. Have to feed my seed addiction.

Don

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Count me in! Hurray I can post again. For some reason yesterday it wouldn't let me post to the thread.

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    13 years ago

Sign me up too ! I have lots of seeds to share !

~Iris

• irisnquilt
    13 years ago

I would love to join if not too late!
    Kim

• blonde_princess
    13 years ago

I would be interested as well. :)

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Looks like we've almost got enough people to start this swap. Are there 5 or 6 other GW members who might be interested in this? I'll give this until Friday to see if this is a go. Maybe we can convince a few more people...

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi all! I just posted a NO ID Iris Swap... hope some of you sign up. It should be fun!
    vina

• dirtdaddy
    13 years ago

Hmmm...most of my stash now is like, store bought pkts...,Burpee, SSE, NK, or home saved tomatoes or peppers. Would these be okay?

• prayerrock
    13 years ago

So this is a random swap then..we all send in and you take the seeds and then send back out to everyeone...we wont know what kinds of seeds we are getting right?

13 years ago

Yes Mary, I've participated in a few seeds swaps... its a lot of fun, better than Christmas when you get your bubblie full of great seeds in the mail !

~Iris

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

Hello everyone,

I would love to join these seeds swap I have 10 package of seeds to offer..
    Thanks cj

• Christine00
    13 years ago

im interested in helping if im not too late. have mostly heirloom tomatoes.

• dirtdaddy
    13 years ago

I'll get in!

• snifers
    13 years ago

Please count me in I have at least 30 that I can send!
    Lisa

• monkey665
    13 years ago

Is it too late to join. I have some from last year. They should still be good. Kept in dark place.

Linda

• clc70
    13 years ago

Would like to join if not too late. I've ben out harvesting today.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Hi Ann,
    I would love to join. Do you have dates in mind yet as to when to send by?

Thanks!
    ~Wendy / sassyb.

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

This swap is a go! I will be e-mailing all who sent me a message that they were interested. We have at least 13 people so we should have a great combination of seeds. You will get at least the number of packs of seeds you send in. Please only send in 3 duplicates of any variety to make sure that we can offer everyone a wide variety of seeds. Any questions?Just email and let me know.

Thanks Ann

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

I haven't been on the computer for a couple of weeks. Is it too late to join the swap?

Ellie

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Hi Ann;
    I would love a big swap,,this muggy weather is terrible this year,, and the weeds,oh the weeds,,lol
    sign me up too,, thanks Lisa

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I emailed everyone who had posted, I think...if you did not get an email from me with my address and directions, please email me directly at aba563 @ aol.com (obviously take out the spaces when you type the address. Hope to have a great response. Even if you just discovered this post and would like to be a part of this swap, just email me and I'm sure we can work something out! Thanks, Ann

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

email sent

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

If this is still open for sign-ups I would love to join in.

Jennifer

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

Well I am starting to get my seed ready to send directly too you ...I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

I am starting to get my seeds all together too. I should be shipping out Thursday. I love these swaps! You never know what your gonna get :0)...like Christmas! Except I don't have to stand in a return line the day after :0)

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Seeds went out today!

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

My seed went out to day conf #0309 3220 0000 1057 2420.

Thanks for hosting and I hope everyone enjoy there seeds.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi! Forgot to post on when my seeds went out. I mailed on Thursday. Should be there already or maybe tomorrow. Thanks again for hosting! Can't wait to see my bubbler come back to me. :0)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Hi everyone!

My packet mailed on Saturday!

~Wendy / sassyb.

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here are the envies I have received so far:

Booberry85
    DirtDaddy
    Dempa
    Farmergirl2009
    Clc70
    Flowergirl34
    Christine00
    Sassybutterfly2008
    Pumpkingal
    cjcjmass

Anyone else who has sent seeds, please let me know so I can hold off on dividing up the seeds.

Thanks, Ann

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Mines not on there yet it seems. You posted on the 18th so I'm hoping you have it now. Please let me know.

Thanks Jennifer :)

• cheezweaz
    13 years ago

Is this still open?

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

bump :)

• Christine00
    13 years ago

this still a go? are we getting seeds back?

• booberry85
    13 years ago

I think our host is aiming to get the seeds in the mail on the 30th (Monday).

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

The 30th sounds good to me. It starting to get cool here anyway, and all my plants are starting to go to seed. Perfect timing! :)

• Ann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

All seeds are in the mail and should be hitting mail boxes today or shortly.

Thanks to all who participated!

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

Thank you for hosting this swap...

cindy

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thanks for letting us know! I'm so excited...like a kid a Christmas...I just love these surprise swaps! :)

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I received my seeds today. Thanks for a great variety of seeds. Thanks to all who shared their seeds and thanks to a great hostess.

Don

13 years ago

Hi Ann !

I received my seeds today ! What a great package of lovely seeds ;-) Thank you so very much for hosting this swap, and thank you all who shared their seeds with me ;-)

~Iris

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi Ann! Received my bubbler today! What a fabulous mix of seeds!! Thanks for hosting and everyone for being so generous!! vina

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Ann, thank you so much for your hard work. I received my seeds yesterday, but still need to give them another look through.

• dirtdaddy
    13 years ago

SEEDS! Thanks to all, david.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Ann you did a FANTASTIC job sorting these!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!! and Thanks to everyone for sending in an awesome selection of seeds!!!

Hugs,
    Wendy / sassyb.

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

I received my package of seeds today. Thank you Ann for all your hard work in getting this together.
    Ellie

• clc70
    13 years ago

Received my seed. Thanks all for the great swap, Connie.

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Hi Ann
    recieved my wonderful seeds,, what a great pile of goodies,, sorry this is a little late trying to buy my house,, bank stuff..thank you so very much for hosting this too Lisa