Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

Hi from Sassy!

sassyd
15 years ago

Hi everyone, I thought it would be easier to speak to everyonoe in a seperate thread and I wanted to post some pics too. My SIL is home and doing pretty good, I'm still over there during the days and will be (she's hard headed)

But I'm not letting her by with anything!

I'll try to catch up on the boards over the weekend if I can but couldn't stand not to have my GW fix any longer! lol God, I have missed you girls!!!!

If I post any pics I have posted before, I'm sorry:(

This big thing in the middle is where you turn into our channel...

Going into our channel...........

My brother grilling......(He'd kill me, shushhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell on me)

Ok, you know you are gonna get some baby doll pics.........

href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sassygirl/Kenzie%202008/?action=view&current=100_0797.jpg"; target="_blank">

Goodnite...

Comments (13)

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Love the pics Sassy! As always keep them coming. I'm heading for work, but will be home on Monday for some much needed time off. I will e-mail you when I return.

I'm glad to hear your SIL is doing OK.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• mellen
    15 years ago

Oh, Sassy!!!!! Kenzie is GORGEOUS!!! And growing so much, too. I love the pics of the water, too. Your place sounds so wonderful and relaxing. You are a lucky lady! I have missed your posts. Hugs, Mary Ellen/Mellen

• skohler
    15 years ago

SASSY LOOK WHAT IS BLOOM :)) Miss chatting with you .
    hope you will be back with us soon :))
    ty for sharing with us .
    GOOD NIGHT ALL
    susie
    "slap me sassy"

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Sassy! I'm so glad to see you! Missed you bunches baby! Yay, I get my Kenzie fix too? Awesome! She is beautiful as ever and so is Julie! I am happy to hear that your sil is home and doing well. Mmmmm, what's your brother got cookin on the grill there? Looks yummy!

Big hugs!

Tracy

• galium
    15 years ago

Sassy-Great to hear from you. Love the pics. Glad your SIL is doing well. Thank you for the birthday card sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Hi Sassy,
    I'm happy tp hear your SIL is doing better. Kenzie is gorgeous! Glad you're back!
    Linda

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Hi Sassy, I am glad your SIL is doing better. Your photo's are wonderful. I hope you are able to find some time to rest and take care of yourself. Have a good weekend. Sonja

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Sassy,
    Your Kenzie has such beautiful eyes! You channel and the whole area looks so serene. I wish I could see it in person.
    I'm glad you are fine and just busy. I was about getting to the point of sending out an "are you ok?" email, lol.
    Remy

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

Hi Back, Thinking of you;)Love the PICS, Glad SIL is OK!!
    Have to run..:)Anita

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Good to hear from ya sassy girl! Kenzie is just so adorable!!! And your view there is just gorgeous.. when are you having a get-together for all your GW pals?!?! lol Seems like the perfect spot! hehe

Hugs,
    Sassybutterfly_2008

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi girls, glad you enjoyed the pics. We do have a beautiful area up there, its just so peaceful and I do love to go up there. So nice not to have to stay in a motel room anymore:)

Annie & Mellen, its good to hear from you both. Annie I'll look out for the email.

Sue!!! I'm so happy 'Slap Me Sassy' is blooming for you, can't forget me now can you? lol Its blooms completely different for me here in the SE. But I love both. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I didn't forget it, just wasn't here:) So Happy Birthday!!! Belated:))

Tracy, you and Mariann always know you're awesome and I love you so much *smooch* And I'll say this to everyone, my SIL is doing very well, she's even amazing me, but she's not getting by with chit! Shes a 'be doing something, all the time person'. Oh no she ain't! But, I'll have to admit, Sassy is pretty tired! lol Mariann, I'm glad you got the card, I had no idea at the time when I would be back home. Sorry it was so early:(

Linda & Sonja, thanks so much. You're so sweet to post and yes, I do think I have the prettiest grand baby girl there is! he he! Yes, everyone else wants a bar fight! lol I better run! lol

Remy girl! I'm just fine, just been a lil bit busy! Girl, you can come anytime you'd like, just lets get the calendar down. All ya gotta do to drive to the NC/VA border and you're sitting in the honey hole!!! I need to talk to you anyway, got some questions on maters, lol, is that 'down South' enough for ya? Seriously, I do have a couple of questions and I've not had the chance to answer any emails yet but I did see yours and others and will get to them. I promise! Thank you so much.

Anita!! You know I love you! I love it when you're not good all the time, I'm not good all the time, but there's always a reason. I'm not going to sit back and watch friends be belittled by idiots. Thats what 'some' don't understand. But I can explain it further, need be. lol

Wendy/Sassybutterfly........that sounds awesome! Lets work on it! I'll be happy to have a big GW pajama party, wow, would that be cool or what. Hey.....I'm serious!!!!

Lets get going on this! All of you. You know, we could do this:)

Ok, I need to go to bed:)

Nite ladies,
    Sassy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Oh boy, a GW pj party at Sassy's place?! Count me in! I can just picture a room full of us gardeners staying up late and telling plant stories. lol!

I'm glad that your SIL is feeling good enough to be misbehaving. Makes it a little tough for you though, having to jump up every time you catch her. I hope you are getting some rest too.

Big hugs!
    Tracy

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

HI Sassy! it is so good to see you here! I thought it was me who had chased you away....... no, not really, I am glad your SIL is doing better. Kenzie is gorgeous! We need to chat when you get time. I have missed you, Linda