Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Back to School Round Robin

Posted by kboyette Ga (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 13, 06 at 23:50

I would like to host a Back to school Round Robin. My baby is starting school this year and this will be a hard time for me as well as some other GW members. I think it would be nice to recieve a plant package at such a time. Even though you may still join even if you don't have kids in school.
If you would like to join please send me your name, address and email. Also let me know when school starts in your area. If that time is not to far away. Also LMK some of your wants and what you have to trade. I will try and match everyone up with someone who has at least one of their wants. I will ask that everyone send at least 3 plants. You may send more if you like. Maybe this way everyone can trade. You may post here to join. email me your wants/have list at kboyette233@bellsouth.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Back to School Round Robin

I'm very interested in joining. My baby (my one and only) is entering high school in the fall. For me, it's just as traumatic as kindergarten! School starts here Aug 14th. I'll email wants/haves separate. Thanks for starting a cool swap!

o

My boys are entering 7th and 9th grade. I can't believe my babies is going to high school. OUr school starts on August 3rd. I am in.

o

I'm going back to college myself on my birthday (blegh!), August 24... I'd love something to do other than homework...

o

i would love to join i love sedums and ground covers they are so neat

o

Please email me your wants/haves and make sure i have your address and the date school starts.
kboyette233@bellsouth.net

o

bump

o

my daughter (an only child) will be a senior in high school this year! count me in!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here