Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sherrih_gw

new to site help ,I'm so lost..PLEASE!!

sherrih
13 years ago

Hello everyone. I've only been here a couple weeks. Been reading alot and am going to be in the round robin that Linda is hosting. Well this is where I need Help..I tried to make my trade list,needs to be redone. Not only did I not say alot of what I should have but when I finished it came out in paragraph form, tried to fix it, nope it said, tried to delete it and start over and it was not going for that either..And Linda suggested that I visit the MNF and I have searched everywhere for that exchange and I think It's hiding from me..If anyone would be kind enough to help me figure this mess out I would be soooooooooo graetful...Now for you to all have a really good laugh..I have posted this request about 5 times and could not figure out why noone was answering me..Well it finally hit me this morning.. I was leaving my post at the bottom of anothers post page instead of starting a new thread.. I don't think I have ever had so much trouble trying to make a page in all of my computer days, which I'm not gonna tell you guys how many yrs. that is or you will really think I a Moron..So if any of you wonderful people think you may have answers for me I would love to hear them..Thanks in advance.Hopefully I can find my way back to see your answeres..Sherri

Comments (4)