Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl34_gw

NEW: mnf: iris, hosta's & daylilies swap oh my! year 2 :0)

flowergirl34
10 years ago

Happy August Everyone!And welcome to the Make New Friends: Iris, Daylilies and Hosta's OH MY! Swap! Year 2!
We had a super fun swap last year with this theme...let's keep it goin' :D

This is the perfect time of year for splitting these plants. So this will be a plant only swap.

As always...the rules:

1. Since this is a plant only swap, let make it a good one. This is for named varieties only of Iris, Daylilies and Hosta's. Sorry, no noid's for this swap. Since not everyone grows all of these and not everything you have is available for splitting...you can pick and choose what you would like to send.

2. You must send at least 6 named plants. Please check out your swap partners wish list and lets see if we can fulfill some :). After all that is why we all have them. :) Please send only boxes you yourself would wish to receive.

3. Please use the Med. Flat Rate Priority Box with Delivery Confirmation. You can fit a lot of plants in that box :) Post here when you mail, and when you receive, so we can all enjoy your box with you.

4. Sign-ups are till Sunday, August 11.

Partners will be assigned on Monday, August 12.

Please mail by Monday, August 26th.

This is a MNF Swap (Make New Friends). Everyone is WELCOME to join. Newbies, veterans...EVERYONE wanting to make a new friend.

We are keeping it simple in summer...trying to Beat the Heat :)

Come on!! You know you wanna sign up!! :D
vina

ps. will be posting a game on August 11th...wonder what it could be...:D

Comments (53)

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

I would love to join too. Please sign me up. Marsha

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Good Afternoon!
    Wow! Already off to a terrific start! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!

OH MY Sign Up's:

flowergirl34 (vina)
    poisondartfrog (alana)
    hibiscusfan (suzanne)
    pinkiris
    illinoisdoglover (marsha)

Just got back from weeding an elderly friend of my mother's house. HOLY MOLY were their a lot of weeds. Thank goodness I had my daughter to help. Made things go twice as fast. She's only 9 and weeds like a pro, lol. I'm just so proud of her!

Another rainy evening in store. Anyone have any weekend plans?

Talk to you later...
    vina

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Took the kiddo's fishing this weekend and had a great time. :)

Still time for more sign-ups...

Talk to you later,
    vina

• sinbadsmom
    10 years ago

Hi, I'd like to join in on this swap! Did it last year and got some really nice plants! Kathie

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Tuesday!

WELCOME Kathie! Would love to have you. I agree, I got some wonderful plants last year as well. A couple of hostas I rec'd have doubled in size this year :)

OH MY Sign Up's:

flowergirl34 (vina)
    poisondartfrog (alana)
    hibiscusfan (suzanne)
    pinkiris
    sinbadsmom (kathie)

Have a super night!
    vina

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

I would love to join! Thanks for hosting Vina!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning!

WELCOME nikkineel! So glad you could join us! :D

OH MY Sign Up's:

flowergirl34 (vina)
    poisondartfrog (alana)
    hibiscusfan (suzanne)
    pinkiris
    sinbadsmom (kathie)
    nikkineel

Still have a few more days to sign up. Just in case we have any lurkers out there sittin' on the fence, lol.

Talk to you later!
    vina

ps. I had mentioned on another thread about my new love of daylilies. Here's another wonderful surprise I had this year. Night Beacon...LOVE IT!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning!

WELCOME nikkineel! So glad you could join us! :D

OH MY Sign Up's:

flowergirl34 (vina)
    poisondartfrog (alana)
    hibiscusfan (suzanne)
    pinkiris
    sinbadsmom (kathie)
    nikkineel

Still have a few more days to sign up. Just in case we have any lurkers out there sittin' on the fence, lol.

Talk to you later!
    vina

ps. I had mentioned on another thread about my new love of daylilies. Here's another wonderful surprise I had this year. Night Beacon...LOVE IT!

{{!gwi}}

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Friday!!

Our swap sure is shaping up nicely.

Only a couple more days to sign up :)...come on any more lurkers out there...you know you wanna...

Have a super night!
    vina

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Monday! PARTNERS :D

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other

hibiscusfan (suzanne) sends to nikkieneel

pinkiris sends to hibiscusfan (suzanne)

nikkineel sends to pinkiris

Please get in touch with your prospective swappers for addy's.

Mail by August 26th, and post your DC here when you mail.

And, don't forget to post when you receive so we can all enjoy your box with you. ;)

Kathie, I'm sending you an email right now. Gonna take a look at your want page too. Is there anything that's not listed there that your looking for? :) I just may have it, lol.

Talk to you later!
    vina

ps. I rec'd this daylily in a trade last year. I was told it was Mardi Gras Parade and it's not. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? It is very prolific in flowering and the plant has more than doubled in size since receiving it. Love it! Would just like to know what it is? :)

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

It looks a lot like Little Grapette.
    Marsha, I still have your address, I think. I will be mailing your box sometime next week. I'll post when it goes out.
    Vina, thanks for hosting this one again,
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Alana!

Looked it up and I came across one called Little Missy. I think that might be it :)

Has everyone contacted their swappers?

Took some pics of the "boys" :) They have doubled in size since we got them.

Have a super night!
    vina

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Alana: Sent you an email, please get back with me so I can figure out what you else you may be looking for. Do not have any on your want list. Do you want surprises?

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Alana: Sent you an email, please get back with me so I can figure out what you else you may be looking for. Do not have any on your want list. Do you want surprises?

• sinbadsmom
    10 years ago

Morning Vina, sorry have been having trouble with my email account. Looks like they finally have it straightend out and then right in front of me this morning your email just disappeared! Its not in junk or the deleted file. Would you send me your address again. Thanks, Kathie

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Marsha,
    I did not get your email; GW email may be problematic again. By all means do surprise me. :]
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning all!

Kathie, just re-sent.

I had an amazing find yesterday. Propped up on the wall in my parents old barn were 2 wagon wheels! Awesome! I brought them home immediately. Cleaning them up today. They have a kind of rust color going on, not sure if I like it or if I should paint them? I may go with black if I do. I want to set them in one of my small flowerbeds. Digging...digging...more digging...lol. But, I think it will be worth it. Since its been SO wet here this year all the annuals I planted in the bed are mushy and gone. :( Although, that does give me plenty of wiggle room to move the wheels around where I want them. I'll try to post a pic of them when I get them in the ground. So excited! LOVE Free Yard Art!!! :D

Have a great Thursday!
    vina

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Alana: Since we are having troubles communicating with email, and since you are zone 7 and I am zone 5a, there are a lot of things that will have to be ruled out. What are your average temperatures there? Looks like it will probably better to do daylilies.

Vina: Thanks for putting this together again.
    Hope everyone has a great time. Marsha

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Marsha,
    Since the swap is for named Hosta's and/or Daylilies and/or Iris's any of those is fine with me; a mixture or all the same genus; anything that works for you. I intend to mix it up for you, unless you would rather I did not, but you will probably get more Daylilies than the other two.
    Don't stress over it. I will be happy with whatever you send.
    Alana

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

Getting excited about this swap. Pinkiris, I sent you an email. Happy Friday!!

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Alana: Great minds think alike. Yes, I have named daylilies since you like daylilies and some extra named iris and named hostas. Plan to get you box out early next week. I will post here when I mail. Have a great week-end everyone. Marsha

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I planned on mailing tomorrow but it has rained all day and I have not .been able to dig. I'll try again after work tomorrow.
    Thanks, Alana

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Monday!

Did anyone do anything fun over the weekend?

Hubby totally surprised me with staking out an area for a pergola! I have wanted one for years! We're digging the footers this week. SO EXCITED! :)

And, my wagon wheels are in the ground...phew! That's a little tough doing it by yourself, lol.

On a sad note, my son Billy's fish, Licorice, went to fishy heaven :( We buried him in the garden. He was a very cute Black Moore. I think we're headed to the fish store tomorrow...just to browse,lol.

Kathie, I'm digging today and your box is going out in the morning. :) I tried the 'variety' approach, lol. Hope you likey :) I'll post dc when I mail.

Have a great day everyone!
    vina

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Alana: Just a heads up to let you know I sent your medium flat rate box today, tracking number 9114901075742516486945. Let me know when you receive it. Have to run. Leaving for work. Have fun everyone. Marsha

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning All!

YEA! The boxes are flying!!

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**

Has everyone been in contact with their prospective swappers for addy's?

Looking back at my original post I see I was going to post a game...and totally forgot! So sorry! We have 11 more days to this month so lets make it fun! :)

~~~~GAME TIME~~~~ GAME TIME~~~~~GAME TIME~~~~~

Who's up for a quick game of Iris, Hosta & Daylily Bingo!!

Okay, so here's the rules...
    Please choose 10 of the words listed below. Email me your list of 10 words. Don't post your list here. Keep a list for yourself to check off your words as they are drawn.

Deadline for emailing me your list is Friday. I'll draw the first words on Saturday :) My Bingo helpers and I will draw 2 words a day till someone YELLS BINGO!!!!!

The WINNER of SUPER BINGO will win a SINGLE FAN OF THE LOVELY DAYLILY: FIRES OF FUJI! :D

Bingo Words To Choose From:

1. Almond Puff
    2. Bama Music
    3. Ginger Creek
    4. Little Wart
    5. Palomino Moon
    6. Bamboo Shadows
    7. Burnt Toffee
    8. Crimson Tiger
    9. Gypsy Lord

1. Un Peu Fou
    2. Wheeee!
    3. Wolverine
    4. You Can Call Me Al
    5. Princess Anastasia
    6. Apricot Drops
    7. Whispering Spirits
    8. Penny Lane
    9. High Master
    10. Exploding Galaxy
    11. Swagger and Style

Okay, here's the list...please pick 10. They were fun to look up. Some are newer varieties of Hosta, Daylilies and Iris. Wow! I think I should do a little shopping later, lol. :)

Have a super day!
    vina

Here's a pic of the luscious Fires of Fuji our BINGO WINNER will receive.

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Afternoon!

Kathie, your box is on the way! :) It didn't fit into med. flat rate box, so I just used a regular bigger box, lol.
    Your DC# 9114 9010 7574 2347 9888 85 Enjoy

Estimated delivery date is Thurs.

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**

Come on BINGO Sign-ups :D
    vina

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning!

Alana emailed me yesterday that she is having GW difficulties in signing in and posting. Her box to Marsha was mailed out yesterday :)

OH MY! PARTNERS:

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**ALANA SENT**

Suzanne, Nikkie, Pink, have you all been in contact with one another?

Still time for BINGO Sign-ups :)
    vina

a new one of my fav's Blue Eyed Susan

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    10 years ago

Digging my daylilies and having a hard time seperating the tubers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Evening!

Suzanne, what works best for me may sound a little weird, but, I use the hose. I'll dig a small clump and take it over to the hose and let the water separate the dirt. Usually, the fans separate themselves. Easy peasy :) Hope this helps.

The garden gnomes are still busy on the GW and Alana is still having difficulties, but, she emailed me to let Marsha know that she rec'd her box today. She'll post the contents later when she's able to get on. :)

OH MY! PARTNERS:

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**ALANA SENT**ALANA REC'D**

Only a few more days to sign up for some super awesome BINGO!!!! :)
    vina

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

Hi all! My sender and receiver and I have been in touch by email. I hope to have enough dry time to be able to dig this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend!

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Received my box today and what nice surprises. Thank you Alana for being my partner. I received:
    hosta Yellow Boa
    hosta Stilletto
    Iris Butterfly Wings
    Iris Thornbird
    daylily Stafford
    daylily Blueberry Candy
    daylily Red Ribbons
    daylily Gingham Maid
    daylily Magic Carpet Ride
    Can not wait to see them bloom.
    What a fun day, like getting a Christmas present in the mail. Thanks Alana and thank you Vina for running this round robin exchange. Marsha

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I received my box from Marsha day before yesterday but my GW account has been messed up. It's fixed now, but I am not home so I may leave something out.
    She sent:
    Daylily White Frost
    Daylily Chicago Picotee Memories
    Daylily Fragrant Treasure
    Daylily Siloam Ury Winniford

Hosta, Striptease
    Hosta Paul's Glory

Iris Tiger Shark
    Iris Puddy Tat
    Another Iris, I forgot, lol

Nice box, thank you Marsha!
    Thanks Vina, for hosting.
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Friday!!

What great boxes!! I need to look up a few of these names. They sound very interesting and may need to be added to my want list, lol.

Thanks for touching base Nikki. :)

Today is the last day to get me your Bingo list's. We'll be drawing on Saturday the first 2 words. :)

OH MY! PARTNERS:

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**MARSH REC'D**ALANA SENT**ALANA REC'D**COMPLETE*****

We had such a rainstorm yesterday evening!Everything is still a little wet. Easy to pull weeds. And it's only 75 out. I plan on being out till dark today. Love this weather.

Have a great night!
    vina

• sinbadsmom
    10 years ago

Hi Everyone! As I was heading out this morning to start digging plants and thinking to myself I still have to find a box. Suprise, sitting right outside the back door was Vina's box! Wow ! what a nice suprise. I don't have a lot of iris and I have to say when last years plants I received from this swap flowered this year I was very happily suprised as to how pretty the iris were. Vina sent me quite a few iris and I shall have to look them up to see if I can find pics. She also sent along a couple hosta that I don't have and several daylilies I don't have. What a great box thanks Vina. I used your box and sent it back to you today! Kathie

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Evening Everyone!

Kathie, so glad it made it :) I agree! I was very pleased with the wonderful assortment of plants I rec'd last year. And to watch them flower this year was even better!

BINGO is officially closed for anyone wanting to play.

The BINGO Words for Saturday are: SWAGGER AND STYLE and BAMBOO SHADOWS

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**KATHIE REC'D**KATHIE SENT**

poisondartfrog (alana) & illinoisdoglover (marsha) send to each other**MARSHA SENT**MARSH REC'D**ALANA SENT**ALANA REC'D**COMPLETE*****

Don't forget Monday is the mail deadline. :)

Have a super night!

vina

ps. My wagon wheels. Haven't decided if I should or should not paint them? What do you think? :)

10 years ago

Nikki, I sent your box out Saturday morn. Tracking #9114901075742897551676

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Saturday!

Thanks for posting Suzanne! :)

The BINGO words for Saturday are: WEEEE! and YOU CAN CALL ME AL

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**KATHIE REC'D**KATHIE SENT**

hibiscusfan (suzanne) sends to nikkieneel**SENT**

Have a great night!
    vina

• pinkiris
    10 years ago

Hi Suzanne!

Your package is ready to be mailed in the early am =)

Jayeanne

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Evening!

Thanks for posting Jayeanne!

What a wonderful surprise I had waiting for me this afternoon. Kathie's box arrived. :) Boy! Did it look familiar, lol. And, I am in Daylily HEAVEN! :D

In my wonderful Kathie box was:
    Daylily: Mildred Mitchell
    Daylily: Mystical Rainbow
    Daylily: June Wine
    Daylily: Naughty Nancy
    Daylilly: Flame Resistant
    Hosta: Big Daddy
    Hosta: Stained Glass

I'm going to look them up after I post. Can't wait!!
    I've wanted Big Daddy for a while now, and Stained Glass has found a wonderful home next to my white scabiosa. LOVE IT!! Thank you Kathie for making me such a WONDERFUL box!

OH My! I forgot to mention she also snuck in Bloodroot. This has been on my want list for the longest time!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

The BINGO words for Monday are: WHISPERING SPIRITS and PALOMINO MOON

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL
    WHISPERING SPIRITS
    PALOMINO MOON

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**VINA REC'D**KATHIE REC'D**KATHIE SENT**

hibiscusfan (suzanne) sends to nikkieneel**SENT**

Have a great night!
    vina

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

Hi all! I received a wonderful box from Suzanne today! I will post the contents soon. I am so happy with all of the wonderful things she sent.
    Pinkiris, I had hoped to have your box out today but I was not able to get it ready in time to take to the post office. I hope to have it finished up tomorrow.
    Will post the contents of my box from Suzanne later....

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Wednesday!

My littlest one Billy had Kindergarten Orientation today :( He's SO ready for it! I don't know if I'm ready to let him go...all day. First day of school I know they're will be tears...MINE.

And, SO SORRY Bingoer's...I missed yesterday...so to make up for it...4 words today :)

The make-up BINGO words for Tuesday are: LITTLE WART and GYPSY LORD

The BINGO words for Wednesday are: HIGH MASTER and BAMA MUSIC

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL
    WHISPERING SPIRITS
    PALOMINO MOON
    LITTLE WART
    GYPSY LORD
    HIGH MASTER
    BAMA MUSIC

Anyone getting close to BINGO?

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**VINA REC'D**KATHIE REC'D**KATHIE SENT**COMPLETE******

hibiscusfan (suzanne) sends to nikkieneel**SENT**REC'D*****

This swap is almost wrapped up. Only a couple more swappers to receive.

Please don't forget to post a rate and review for your swap partner.

I wonder who has September to host?

Talk to you later!
    vina

ps. took the family to Niagara Falls. Had the BEST time :)

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

Hi all! I have sent to pinkiris and she should receive it on Friday: tracking number 9114901159815582689099. I hope you enjoy it pinkiris:) Please let me know when you get it. I apologize in advance for the "hugeness" of the Canna Phasion - (I added that in as an extra per her want list). This is the first time I have divided it and wow! I had no idea what I was getting into. Hopefully at least one of them will work for you. Please let me know how they turn out because I'd like to trade them again in the future.

Now for my contents from Suzanne.

Iris:
    Mother Earth
    Posing
    Ocean Pacific
    Love the Sun

Daylily:
    Wild Horses
    Prairie Blue Eyes
    Bold Tiger
    Joan Senior

I have looked them all up and they are so beautiful - lots of happy colors!!! My favorite has to be Joan Senior - I love Whites! You couldn't have put together a better box for me! I love it ALL! Thanks for a great swap, Vina!

• pinkiris
    10 years ago

Hi gang!

OMG..osh what a super surprise arrived today! Nikki, no need to apologize =) LOL I am so excited Im headed outside to get some things planted already!

Iris: dangerous mood, cherubs smile and cloud ballet
    Hosta: mouse ears, fire and ice, krossa regal, and queen josephine
    and a phasion canna! WOW! looks perfect by the way!

Thank you ever so much Nikki! And i just loved the hot pink zebra tape you used! =)

Many hugs,
    Jayeanne

10 years ago

Jayeanne, Thanks for your early Christmas present!! In my box was:

Iris Pallida
    Hosta Big Daddy
    Hosta Blue Mouse Ears
    Daylily Show Winner
    Daylily Calico Jack
    Daylily Pandora's Box

Can't wait to get them in the ground, off to dig in the dirt! MANY THANKS I LOVE MY PACKAGE!

Suzanne

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Friday! :)

WOW! Those boxes sound amazing! I am definitely going to have to look up some of those. They might 'need' to be added to my want list, lol.

THE BINGO WORDS FOR FRIDAY ARE: GINGER CREEK and EXPLODING GALAXY

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL
    WHISPERING SPIRITS
    PALOMINO MOON
    LITTLE WART
    GYPSY LORD
    HIGH MASTER
    BAMA MUSIC
    GINGER CREEK
    EXPLODING GALAXY

Anyone getting close to BINGO? Only 8 words left to call, lol.

OH MY! PARTNERS:

flowergirl34 (vina) & sinbadsmom (kathie) send to each other **VINA SENT**VINA REC'D**KATHIE REC'D**KATHIE SENT**COMPLETE******

hibiscusfan (suzanne) sends to nikkieneel**SENT**REC'D**COMPLETE***********

pinkiris sends to hibiscusfan (suzanne)SENT***REC'D***COMPLETE**************

nikkineel sends to pinkiris***SENT***REC'D***COMPLETE****************

This swap is officially complete, except for a BINGO winner. :)

Have a great night!
    vina

ps. my neighbor purchased some goats...my son is SO HAPPY :D

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning!! Getting a big start on Saturday. Lots of last minute back to school stuff to do. So we'll be drawing early for BINGO :)

THE BINGO WORDS FOR SATURDAY: ALMOND PUFF and BURNT TOFFEE

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL
    WHISPERING SPIRITS
    PALOMINO MOON
    LITTLE WART
    GYPSY LORD
    HIGH MASTER
    BAMA MUSIC
    GINGER CREEK
    EXPLODING GALAXY
    ALMOND PUFF
    BURNT TOFFEE

First one to post BINGO WINS :)

Have a great day!!
    vina

• nikkineel
    10 years ago

Yay!!! Jayeanne, my favorite part of swapping is hearing that my recipient enjoyed the goodies!!! I hope you enjoy them. Have a great holiday weekend!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Morning!

I agree Nikki, that's my favorite part too!

THE BINGO WORD FOR SUNDAY IS: APRICOT DROPS and CRIMSON TIGER

BINGO WORDS DRAWN:

SWAGGER AND STYLE
    BAMBOO SHADOWS
    WEEEE!
    YOU CAN CALL ME AL
    WHISPERING SPIRITS
    PALOMINO MOON
    LITTLE WART
    GYPSY LORD
    HIGH MASTER
    BAMA MUSIC
    GINGER CREEK
    EXPLODING GALAXY
    ALMOND PUFF
    BURNT TOFFEE
    APRICOT DROPS
    CRIMSON TIGER

Have a great day!
    vina

10 years ago

Yea BINGO

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

PHEW! What a last few days I've had. A lovely family friend passed away :( My kids considered her their 'extra' gramma :) Sweetest lady on earth! She was 92 years young. :)

We're all trying to get back into the swing of things...

CONGRATULATIONS SUZANNE!! Can you please send me your addy and I'll mail out your SUPA BINGO PRIZE!! ASAP :D

Have a terrific day!
    vina

ps. I didn't have too much of a panic attack leaving Billy today for Kindergarten. He was fine...I cried. Where has the time gone??? My baby is in Kindergarten!!!