Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: New Fresh Back to School/Fall Seed Swap 2011

Posted by godsgarden9 z9LA (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 20, 11 at 12:30

Hello everyone, it is that time of the year again, and you know what that means. Time for everyone to sign up to the New 2011 Fresh Back to School/ Fall Seed Swap. Many have participated in the years past and hopefully this will be the best year ever, and whether you have 10 packets or hundreds, please join in the fun today.

Here are the Details for the 2011 Fresh Back to School/
Fall Seed Swap:

1) You can send in as many seed packets as you would like, but try to limit it to no more than 10 packets of the same named variety unless they are rare, new introductions, or specialty named varieties and then there is no limit number.

2) Seed counts are just a guideline, these are minimal guidelines, if you want to fill your packets that is fine if you have lots of seed. If large minimum 12, medium 25, small 50+, and tiny 100+ seeds per packet.

3) Make a list of the seed varieties that you are including, so this will help for me to return to you none of your own seeds and different varieties back to you. I will try to reward those that send in the more rare or exotic varieties with more unusual ones in return.

4) Ideally it would be great to insert a self addressed bubble envelope and enough postage to return your new seeds back to you, or enough postage and a nice size return label to return your new seeds back to you.

5) If you want to send in extra seed for newbies's please indicate how many that you are sending in for newbies, and I will try to distribute them to the newbies or those just getting started. Just let me know how many are extras and how many you would like returned to you.

6) &hless specified, I will send you an assortment of all types of seed. If you prefer flowers, vegetables, ornamental grasses, flowering busheds and trees, please indicate so. If theere are a couple of specific varieties, that you are on your super hot list, if able to, if received from others participating in the swap, maybe some of those will be included in your packet.

7) People love to try more varieties , so please try to include as many different named varieties as possible.

8) This is fun, so have an enjoyable time while preparingby sending in and receiving in return lots of new seed varieties to try. Please return your seeds in by the first part of November, so I can return those soon after all are in. So again, thank you for your participation and I will look forward to returning to you new and different seeds before you know it.. Willy.

9) Please post, and if you dont return to me within a week, please email me directly at godsgarden9@yahoo.com. May the Lord bless you and your family....... Willy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: New Fresh Back to School/Fall Seed Swap 2011

I think I can do this. Though this year I will most likely only have different petunias and zinnias(maybe) extra this year. At least so far.

Paula

o

I think I can do this too....so sing me up!!

o

Hey Willy! Thanks for the reminder! :)
Sign me up please.
vina

o

Hi Willy,

This will be my 3rd? 4th? Fall swap with you and it has always been wonderful! Please sign me up.

Nancy

o

I'd love to participate - please sign me up. Margie

o

I'm a newbie, but can come up with enough packets from my garden to participate. Please sign me up too.
Tessa

o

please sign me up!

o

Hi Willy yes sign me up this is my favorite,, been waiting for this one just love it Bless ya for doing it for us all thanks Lisa

o

Hello,
Sign me up for this one. I have been buying seeds since I lost all of mine. lol
Faye!

o

Hi Willy,
my 3rd year participating! Thank you for the reminder email, yes count me in.

Cindy : )

o

I'd like to join! I'm not sure how I missed it but when will you need the seeds by?

Misty

o

Hi! Please sign me up too.

o

I would like to join as well

o

Count me in, too. I do have a question, though. If I send in 10 packs, do I get 10 in return? Likewise, if it's 20, do I receive 20? I have extras to send also, but I wasn't sure that I understood your note.

Thanks for hosting this. I've been lurking here hoping someone would post a Fall swap.

o

I am still new but have lots of seeds from trades & my garden! Sign me up please!

Melissa

o

Hi, Willy! Glad to see you're still up for this - I'm in, as always. :)

o

I'm in! I'll have to update my list. It's been awhile! Thanks Willie!:-)

o

Hi Willie,
Please sign me up.

Andrea

o

please sign me up. I am new but have seeds. Thank you for doing this! It sounds like great fun!!

o

please sign me up!

o

Hi,
This is Willy, your host... and it is still plenty early in signing up for the swap, we have 2 more months to sign up and get your seeds sent in, so sign up today, and also for those that post without a return email, please email me directly so I can send you the details and mailing address where to send the seeds, for Babcia, and others that have their email hidden, please contact me directly at godsgarden9@yahoo.com... thank you and have a blest day.

o

Hey Willy,
Count me in I just strted this year but I have a couple things to swap. Can't wait to see what I get.
Thanks for hosting this it is greatly appreciated.

o

Can I sign up? I love these types of swaps :)

Deborah

o

Please sign me up. I participated 3 years ago and the swap was very well organized.

Thank you for taking the time to run this wonderful project.

Rosaleen

o

I'm in again. I'm on vacation this week so I'm going to get a head start and get my seeds out early. Thanks alot.
Debby

o

Count me in again. I love your swaps.

o

Looks like I am going to have a good assortment this year. Will join swap.

o

Add me to the list. This is one of my favorites each year.

I have your address.

Don (dem_pa)

o

I'm new to this swap. Please sign me up for the swap. How do I get the seeds to you, and when are they due? Thanks.

Rick_in_VA

o

Please sign me up. I will send a note to your e-mail address to assure you have mine. Then send the mailing address...thanks!
CZ

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 2, 11 at 22:27

Hi Willy! Please count me in!

Thanks-Rhonda

o

Hi Willy sent out my big package of seeds yesturday,,445 packs of wonderful seeds,, yippie now I wait,, and wait,, lol
Best time of the year for me,,
Lisa

o

would love to join again this year!

Amy

o

HI
Please sign me up thanks
Debbie

o

Willy, Please count me in. I so enjoyed the last one. Received wonderful seeds from everyone. A great way to get rid of surplus seeds. Have fun everyone! Jen

o

I've never done a seed swap like this before. Sounds fun!

Sign me up, please!

Jeff

o

Got my seeds out yesterday, all fresh from this year's garden. Fun!

o

I mailed my seeds to you today.

Don

o

I'm a lot into seeds lately, yours is my favorite and lately the only Round Robin, thank you very much for hosting.
Bea

o

I mailed my seeds yesterday. Thank you.

o

Hi this is Willy your host.. We have about a week and a half or so to finished getting your seeds together for the swap and sending them in, and if you have posted and have it so your email doesnt show and havent heard from me yet, please contact me directly if you need the mailing address, so glad for all that have participated this year.. hope you are having fun..

o

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm mailing my seeds in the morning. :0)
Thanks so much again Willy for hosting such a large and FUN! swap!
vina

o

Hi, My seeds are on their way. Thanks Willy for all your hard work. Jen

o

Hi Willy, my big package of seeds went out early today. Hope you are having a wonderful Fall season.

Cindy :)

o

Fri, Oct 28, 11 at 20:05

Hi Willy-just wanted to let you know my seeds are on their way! Thanks for hosting!

Rhonda

o

Hi Willy - sent my seeds this morning. Thanks for hosting! Margie

o

Mailed my seeds out today. Thanks again Willy.
Debbie

o

Hi, Willy. My seeds were sent out this past Thursday. I too thank you for hosting this fun swap.

Jeff

o

Seeds are in the mail. Many thanks Willy for hosting this swap. One of the best. Have a simply wonderful day ~~~

o

Seeds are in the mail. Sounds better than the check's in the mail.

Debby

o

I put the seeds in the mail today. Not as many as I would of liked to send off but I ran out of time. sorry but there is a nice variety. Thanks

Paula

o

Hi Willy,
Hope all is well. I was wondering if you will be posting a list of those of us you have received seeds from.
Thanks, Jen

o

Seeds r in the mail.

o

Mailed seeds on Oct. 29.

o

SEEDS ARE IN THE MAIL,

THANK YOU WILLY FOR HOSTING, THIS MY FIRST TIME On THIS SWAP.

o

Hi Willy,

I mailed my seeds a few days ago. You should be getting them any day now. Thanks again for hosting.

Amy

o

Hi Willy, sent my seeds Nov. 3rd. Thanks for all your work.
Sharon (petunia_2006)

o

Hi Willy. Hoping all's well...sorting through seed pkts can occupy you..thank you for doing this for us....sent mine about 3 weeks ago.

Bea

o

sorry this is SOOOOOOO late.. had a crazy crazy week. Seeds are going out tomorrow a.m.

Hope I am not too late??? ..

o

So Willy how is the sorting coming along. It is crazy or was this one easy. Thank you for doing this swap.

Paula

o

Dear Seed Swappers, this is Willy your host. I have been receiving packet up to yesterday, but this weekend, and early next week, going to work hard to try to get most if not all of the seed packets together so I can send them to your soon.. if you missed this swap, please check out the New Years Swap 2012, and sign up for that. Thank you for your participation, and have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Blest Christmas..

o

Thank you Willy I recieved my envie back today. There is a nice choice of seeds in the mix. And thank the rest of the players for sending in a great variety of seeds. Some I have never heard of before.

Paula

o

I also received my seeds today. Thanks to a great host and thanks to all who shared their seeds.

Don

o

Got mine today. Selection is great. Thank you for your time and effort.

Debby

o

Received my seeds today. Great selection. Thanks everyone and thank you Willie for hosting this great swap, Connie.

o

Received my seeds today and got some fun new seeds. Thanks to everyone for sharing their seeds and thanks Willie for hosting. Margie

o

Received my seeds today. Thank you Willy for hosting and thanks to everyone for my seeds!

Kelly

o

Got my seeds today, thank you Willy and everone for sharing.

Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Bea

o
Package Received

Thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of seeds. As always, some are surprises and I have to research what they are. That's part of the fun. Some of these surprises end up being my favorites.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

o

Hi.
I received my seeds today.
I love them.
Thank you so much,
Faye!

o

I received my seed package this evening. I am amazed at the beautiful selection of seeds so carefully packed. It is more than I could have hoped for and it is a perfect selection. Thank you to Willy and to all the exchangers.

Rosaleen

o

Nothing yet... anxiously waiting for my seeds to arrive! :)

o

Same here. Trying to b patient,but is hard! Lol

o

Thank you willy - - -once again you have hosted a wonderful swap! I love everything I received in my envelope.
Nancy

o

Nothin yet still staring at the mail man,,
Happy Holidays,,Lisa

o

Received my package of seeds today. Nice job Willy! Thanks everyone, for being so generous. I'm off to the 2011-2012 Theme Garden Seed Swap. Hope to see some of you over there.

o

Hi,
Received my seeds thanks Willy and everybody for sharing.
Debbie

o

Waiting yet...

o

Fri, Dec 9, 11 at 13:04

Hi Willy! I received my seeds-such a great variety with some surprises:-) Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to everyone for sharing some great seeds!

Rhonda

o

I've been busy the past few days and just now getting a chance to say I received my seeds! Thank you Willy for a lovely assortment, I am very pleased. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Cindy

o

Very awesome selection! Thank you for this swap!

o

Yippie my seeds are here,,,wow-wow thank you so very much Willy,,,now I am off to look alot really alot of them up,, now I can help out some more newbies,, but I seen alot I really-really like for me,, thank you again and a very merry christmas to you,,Lisa

o

Thanks for the wonderful seeds, Willy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here