Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: New Fresh Back to School/Fall Seed Swap 2011

godsgarden9
12 years ago

Hello everyone, it is that time of the year again, and you know what that means. Time for everyone to sign up to the New 2011 Fresh Back to School/ Fall Seed Swap. Many have participated in the years past and hopefully this will be the best year ever, and whether you have 10 packets or hundreds, please join in the fun today.

Here are the Details for the 2011 Fresh Back to School/

Fall Seed Swap:

1) You can send in as many seed packets as you would like, but try to limit it to no more than 10 packets of the same named variety unless they are rare, new introductions, or specialty named varieties and then there is no limit number.

2) Seed counts are just a guideline, these are minimal guidelines, if you want to fill your packets that is fine if you have lots of seed. If large minimum 12, medium 25, small 50+, and tiny 100+ seeds per packet.

3) Make a list of the seed varieties that you are including, so this will help for me to return to you none of your own seeds and different varieties back to you. I will try to reward those that send in the more rare or exotic varieties with more unusual ones in return.

4) Ideally it would be great to insert a self addressed bubble envelope and enough postage to return your new seeds back to you, or enough postage and a nice size return label to return your new seeds back to you.

5) If you want to send in extra seed for newbies's please indicate how many that you are sending in for newbies, and I will try to distribute them to the newbies or those just getting started. Just let me know how many are extras and how many you would like returned to you.

6) &hless specified, I will send you an assortment of all types of seed. If you prefer flowers, vegetables, ornamental grasses, flowering busheds and trees, please indicate so. If theere are a couple of specific varieties, that you are on your super hot list, if able to, if received from others participating in the swap, maybe some of those will be included in your packet.

7) People love to try more varieties , so please try to include as many different named varieties as possible.

8) This is fun, so have an enjoyable time while preparingby sending in and receiving in return lots of new seed varieties to try. Please return your seeds in by the first part of November, so I can return those soon after all are in. So again, thank you for your participation and I will look forward to returning to you new and different seeds before you know it.. Willy.

9) Please post, and if you dont return to me within a week, please email me directly at godsgarden9@yahoo.com. May the Lord bless you and your family....... Willy.

Comments (83)

• snapdragon36
    12 years ago

HI
    Please sign me up thanks
    Debbie

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Willy, Please count me in. I so enjoyed the last one. Received wonderful seeds from everyone. A great way to get rid of surplus seeds. Have fun everyone! Jen

• vajeff
    12 years ago

I've never done a seed swap like this before. Sounds fun!

Sign me up, please!

Jeff

• drippy
    12 years ago

Got my seeds out yesterday, all fresh from this year's garden. Fun!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I mailed my seeds to you today.

Don

• graanieb
    12 years ago

I'm a lot into seeds lately, yours is my favorite and lately the only Round Robin, thank you very much for hosting.
    Bea

• pawneepapa
    12 years ago

I mailed my seeds yesterday. Thank you.

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi this is Willy your host.. We have about a week and a half or so to finished getting your seeds together for the swap and sending them in, and if you have posted and have it so your email doesnt show and havent heard from me yet, please contact me directly if you need the mailing address, so glad for all that have participated this year.. hope you are having fun..

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm mailing my seeds in the morning. :0)
    Thanks so much again Willy for hosting such a large and FUN! swap!
    vina

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Hi, My seeds are on their way. Thanks Willy for all your hard work. Jen

• alwaysagarden
    12 years ago

Hi Willy, my big package of seeds went out early today. Hope you are having a wonderful Fall season.

Cindy :)

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Hi Willy-just wanted to let you know my seeds are on their way! Thanks for hosting!

Rhonda

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Hi Willy - sent my seeds this morning. Thanks for hosting! Margie

• snapdragon36
    12 years ago

Mailed my seeds out today. Thanks again Willy.
    Debbie

• vajeff
    12 years ago

Hi, Willy. My seeds were sent out this past Thursday. I too thank you for hosting this fun swap.

Jeff

• beverlysc
    12 years ago

Seeds are in the mail. Many thanks Willy for hosting this swap. One of the best. Have a simply wonderful day ~~~

• debby_1
    12 years ago

Seeds are in the mail. Sounds better than the check's in the mail.

Debby

• paulan70
    12 years ago

I put the seeds in the mail today. Not as many as I would of liked to send off but I ran out of time. sorry but there is a nice variety. Thanks

Paula

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Hi Willy,
    Hope all is well. I was wondering if you will be posting a list of those of us you have received seeds from.
    Thanks, Jen

• Christine00
    12 years ago

Seeds r in the mail.

• rick_in_va
    12 years ago

Mailed seeds on Oct. 29.

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

SEEDS ARE IN THE MAIL,

THANK YOU WILLY FOR HOSTING, THIS MY FIRST TIME On THIS SWAP.

• morguegirl
    12 years ago

Hi Willy,

I mailed my seeds a few days ago. You should be getting them any day now. Thanks again for hosting.

Amy

• petunia_2006
    12 years ago

Hi Willy, sent my seeds Nov. 3rd. Thanks for all your work.
    Sharon (petunia_2006)

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Hi Willy. Hoping all's well...sorting through seed pkts can occupy you..thank you for doing this for us....sent mine about 3 weeks ago.

Bea

• greenhousems
    12 years ago

sorry this is SOOOOOOO late.. had a crazy crazy week. Seeds are going out tomorrow a.m.

Hope I am not too late??? ..

• paulan70
    12 years ago

So Willy how is the sorting coming along. It is crazy or was this one easy. Thank you for doing this swap.

Paula

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Dear Seed Swappers, this is Willy your host. I have been receiving packet up to yesterday, but this weekend, and early next week, going to work hard to try to get most if not all of the seed packets together so I can send them to your soon.. if you missed this swap, please check out the New Years Swap 2012, and sign up for that. Thank you for your participation, and have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Blest Christmas..

• paulan70
    12 years ago

Thank you Willy I recieved my envie back today. There is a nice choice of seeds in the mix. And thank the rest of the players for sending in a great variety of seeds. Some I have never heard of before.

Paula

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I also received my seeds today. Thanks to a great host and thanks to all who shared their seeds.

Don

• debby_1
    12 years ago

Got mine today. Selection is great. Thank you for your time and effort.

Debby

• clc70
    12 years ago

Received my seeds today. Great selection. Thanks everyone and thank you Willie for hosting this great swap, Connie.

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Received my seeds today and got some fun new seeds. Thanks to everyone for sharing their seeds and thanks Willie for hosting. Margie

• kellyk49
    12 years ago

Received my seeds today. Thank you Willy for hosting and thanks to everyone for my seeds!

Kelly

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Got my seeds today, thank you Willy and everone for sharing.

Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Bea

• babcia
    12 years ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of seeds. As always, some are surprises and I have to research what they are. That's part of the fun. Some of these surprises end up being my favorites.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

• nottougly
    12 years ago

Hi.
    I received my seeds today.
    I love them.
    Thank you so much,
    Faye!

• greenhousems
    12 years ago

I received my seed package this evening. I am amazed at the beautiful selection of seeds so carefully packed. It is more than I could have hoped for and it is a perfect selection. Thank you to Willy and to all the exchangers.

Rosaleen

• alwaysagarden
    12 years ago

Nothing yet... anxiously waiting for my seeds to arrive! :)

• Christine00
    12 years ago

Same here. Trying to b patient,but is hard! Lol

• northforker
    12 years ago

Thank you willy - - -once again you have hosted a wonderful swap! I love everything I received in my envelope.
    Nancy

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Nothin yet still staring at the mail man,,
    Happy Holidays,,Lisa

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Received my package of seeds today. Nice job Willy! Thanks everyone, for being so generous. I'm off to the 2011-2012 Theme Garden Seed Swap. Hope to see some of you over there.

• snapdragon36
    12 years ago

Hi,
    Received my seeds thanks Willy and everybody for sharing.
    Debbie

• Christine00
    12 years ago

Waiting yet...

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Hi Willy! I received my seeds-such a great variety with some surprises:-) Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to everyone for sharing some great seeds!

Rhonda

• alwaysagarden
    12 years ago

I've been busy the past few days and just now getting a chance to say I received my seeds! Thank you Willy for a lovely assortment, I am very pleased. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Cindy

• Christine00
    12 years ago

Very awesome selection! Thank you for this swap!

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Yippie my seeds are here,,,wow-wow thank you so very much Willy,,,now I am off to look alot really alot of them up,, now I can help out some more newbies,, but I seen alot I really-really like for me,, thank you again and a very merry christmas to you,,Lisa

• morguegirl
    12 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful seeds, Willy