Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mkruby7

new: sept. 'garden decorating rr' taking sign-ups

mkruby7
17 years ago

Debbya, is so kind to run this RR for Sept. So please sign-up here by the first. September is 'garden junk'.

mkruby7

Comments (23)

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh, I forgot to post this:

~~~~~~~~~~~Please fellow theme~~~~~~~~~~
    These are the Themes for each month:

Sept - garden junk
    Oct - candles / candle holders and halloween items
    Nov - table cloths / vases AND your favorites Holiday recipe
    Dec - pots & any decorating item that you put on/in potted plants OR Holiday items - let me know what you think.
    Jan - wall art / garden art
    Feb - gloves & tools - ?still taking suggustions
    March - garden book, plant makers & bells
    April - garden signs & suncatchers
    May
    June
    July
    August

You will also need to send (your choice) one of these - seeds, bulbs, cuttings or a plant with each months box.

We also ask if your pal has a birthday the month you are sending to them, please add a birthday card or ....

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Count me in for September!

• snyder
    17 years ago

I'm game. Count me in. Ann

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

sorry i won't be in this one at this time..erica

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

I'm going to pass on this one too. Thanks, Amy

• rosebud_2050
    17 years ago

I would love be in this one...
    shirley

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Giving this a little bump...
    We need a few more to sign up.

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Ok, here's September's swap lineup...

Sue (Sguanzon) sends to--Ann (Snyder)
    Ann (Snyder) sends to--Deb (Debbya)
    Deb (Debbya) sends to--Shirley (Rosebud_2050)
    Shirley (Rosebud_2050) sends to-- Sue (Sguanzon)

Please contact your Pal for a shipping address. I don't have all the addresses for the swap. I'm only filling in temporarily for MKruby.
    Hopefully, more will join in October!
    Have fun! ;)

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Shirley,
    Your box went out this morning..USPS #0305 0830 0004 1527 2226.

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Bumping this up one last time, to make sure you see your Swap Pals.

• rosebud_2050
    17 years ago

Hi everyone I recieved my box from Deb and she sent some really neat things .she sent a cute birdhouse that also holds a tealight,a dragon fly decoration ,two candle holders,glad bulbs,mics.bulbs,a better homes and gardens food magazine,morning glory seed and a dragon fly windchime.thanks Deb for sending such a nice box...I will be mailing mine soon I still have a couple of items to pick up...shirley

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Giving this a bump~

Deb

• susan134
    17 years ago

I would love to join. Just let me know what to do.

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hi Susan,
    The swap is over for this month (Pal's have been assigned, boxes are going out). But, next month's swap is open, look for the October "Garden Decorating RR" thread and sign up there. It's not up yet- but will be soon.

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

*All boxes should be mailed out by September 20th*. So we can begin a new thread taking signups for October.

Thanks,
    Deb

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

My box went out today!

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Thanks Sue for letting me know.
    All boxes should be mailed out by the 20th. I'll post a new sign-up thread soon.

September's swap lineup...
    Sue (Sguanzon) sends to--Ann (Snyder)
    Ann (Snyder) sends to--Deb (Debbya)
    Deb (Debbya) sends to--Shirley (Rosebud_2050)
    Shirley (Rosebud_2050) sends to-- Sue (Sguanzon)

So far Shirley (Rosebud_2050) received
    Sue's (Sguanzon) is in the mail
    Ann (Snyder) & Shirley (Rosebud_2050) need to mail packages out for this month.

Deb

• snyder
    17 years ago

Debbya, I sent your box today. Conformation # is 0302 2940 0002 0654 2616.Sorry I'm a little late but my husband lost his only brother and we have had this to deal with. There was only the 2 of them. Hope you enjoy it. Ann

• snyder
    17 years ago

I received a very welcome box from sguanzon today. She had it packed to the top with all kinds of good things. She sent the following. A full size garden apron to carry seed, tools etc in,made out of some sorta water proof material, very nice, 5 daffodils bulbs , salt and pepper shakers in the shape of watering cans, they are cute as they can be,a bag of trail mix,garden gloves,garden plant markers a garden flag,photo album,garden shears and 3 pkts of seeds.Sue thank you so much.I will enjoy it all. Thanks Ann(snyder)

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Glad you like it Ann!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I got the most wonderful box from Shirley (rosebud_2050)today!

White gladdiola bulbs, a mini greenhouse (perfect - I have some seeds started I can use that for this weekend), plant markers (nice ones!), hanging tea light lanterns (I have the posts to hang these on believe it or not!) A sweet snail with a bouncy head, the 3 cutest gnomes to hold a pot (now holding one on my patio!), a citronella candle (we still have a big problem with mosquitos in the evening), and a beautiful butterfly windchime.

Thanks so much Shirley, you really made my day!

• rosebud_2050
    17 years ago

I am glad you enjoyed it Sue.so sorry it was late.
    Shirley

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I received my box from Ann last night.

Ann,
    Thanks so much!
    Ann sent 5 magazines (2 craft) (2 seed) (1 Taste of Home),
    plus seeds- "Cigar plant" "Columbine/purple/white" "Money plant" "Shasta Daisy" "Hibiscus-dinner sized plate" and 2 Calligraphy gift bags, frog decoration for outdoors, body lotion (Winterberry), BIG BAG OF PEANUT M&M's (my favorite), Tulips/red/coral, beautiful Angel windchime, terra cotta heart candle, Magic message plant! Oh, and a sunflower flower pot (so cute).

Ann, I loved it all! Thanks so much for such a nice box!

Ok, everyone received the packages for the month. I'll start October's swap sign-ups! Thanks Ladies for making this go so smoothly!

Deb