Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

OBF August Cookbook Swap #3

sassyd
16 years ago

Ok, for better or for worse here are your partners........

If I missed anyone please let me know and I'll correct it.

Sassy sends to Remy

Remy sends to Sassy

Trish sends to SueG

SueG sends to Trish/dancinmoon

Debbya sends to Sherri/boballi

Sherri sends to Debbya

Skohler sends to Trina/pixieluvplants

Trina sends to Skohler

Nancy sends to April/dirtundermynails

April sends to Nancy/cedarnest

Annie sends to Melissa/hazelnutbunny

Melissa sends to Annie/Raggedyann

Sassy sends to Renne'/rennep

Renne' sends to Sassy

Mellen sends to Kim/lilgreenthumb

Kim sends to Mellen

Ananda sends to Jeanne/SandlapperRose

Jeanne sends to Ananda/Seraki

Melinda sends to Shirley/brittneysgran

Shirley sends to Melinda/ilovefarac

Amy sends to Carol/veeja11

Carol sends to Amy/amybabyboy3

Maryanne sends to Jules/Klick

Klick sends to BethB

BethB sends to Sandy/ShadyMeadow

Sandy sends Maryanne/earthlydelight

Comments (149)

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Sassy,
    I'm so excited. I was clapping alone in my living room! lol! I called my sis-in-law and she was actually clapping and cheering with her little boys so I'm not the only nut : )
    I didn't see Cindy on either show. They probably had her way up in back. It looked that way on the last show when he was scanning the audience. I hoped to see her filing out, but no. Maybe on Wed. You would think they would show her then. I do know she has been having the time of her life going to parties and stuff, doing things normal moms never get to do. Though I wish she was here so I could celebrate with her!

Susie,
    That is a funny picnic story! I love your little grandbaby : )
    Remy

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

No you weren't! I was clapping with you! hehehe God, you would think I knew him! lol But I've learned the hard way, I don't know anyone, oh well.....the breaks in life. So happy with you girl! Maybe we'll see her when he wins!:))))

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Whoohoo Remy, Sassy got me started on your boy Neil!!! He is good!

Susie... Your box went out today, conf. # 0306 2400 0002 7677 3036 USPS. I hope you enjoy it!

Smiles all
    Pixie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Everybody's gotta party today! Whoohoo! (Well as soon as we wake up:)) Hope its a great one dear!

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

Good morning to all!!
    And happy birthday to all of you celebrating this month!!
    ~~IF we are still voting for "Best picnic"..I vote for Susie (skohler ) As i too am a romantic at heart...And even though i dont care much for McDonalds (LOL!)...I did care alot for Southern Comfort in my younger years!!
    Hope you all have a great day!
    Blue Skies!
    Trish/Dancingmoons

• missg
    16 years ago

Hi all,
    I would like to join the bloomin friends
    group, is there anyone willing, to do a private trade
    with me.
    Thank you
    Gale

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Theresa. Have a wonderful day!

• skohler
    16 years ago

gm ladies
    well i ask carol about haven our own white elephant trade but
    it will be a PICNIC BASKET of goodies :) if anyone thinks this might be a fun swap in our group let me know & I will start a new thread for a sign up & we will do 2 swaps for
    SEPT. there will be a few twist in our swap . please email me if you think we should try it . or post here a yes or no.
    this will be using a flat rate box.

also thank you all I always get excited over my new babies
    this one was a surprise for the mommy had 9 eggs on the bottom of her cage never thought they would hatch with no nest box but surprise ,I woke to the sounds of a hungry baby
    so I got the nest box out put all the eggs & the baby in the box have no Idea of how many more will hatch .

Theresa HOPE THIS WILL BE A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU :)
    you deserve it :))

well sis whats to chat so you ladies have a great day
    susie

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Susie-
    I love the picnic basket idea! I think that would be a FUN swap! So many possibilities....Hhmmm..... if only Veeja includes her CONSTRUCTION WORKER!! (wink wink) :O)

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Ananda,
    We are still getting days over 100 degrees, but I feel bad to have held off this long on getting your package together and with no end to the heat in sight, I will just water really well one evening and pack some things up really quick early the next morning. I have the other things ready to go so the plants will just have to take their chances. I will give them a little talk about "be good and grow in your new home!" LOL
    I'll post here when I send and include the confirmation number.
    Stay cool,
    Jeanne

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Morning Ladies,
    changed ma mind bout going to the beach today after they said it was 113 there with the heat index and the water temp is 89, can't even cool off in the water sheesh!!!

Happy Birthday Theresa, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Susie, I think the white elephant basket swap is a good idea. I am going to post the new OBF Sept. swap thread on the 19th for sign ups to it. It will be a fun cool swap. (just can't send ice cream!) lol

Well I hope everyone has a great Day! Drink lots of water and stay cool!

Pixie

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Susie-I love your new little baby...how exciting. Loved your story about the picnic.

Remy-I missed the show So You Think You Can Dance again...fiddle sticks, I really wanted to see Neil and all.

Theresa---Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY

Shirley

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

HAZELNUTBUNNY

Melissa sent me a great package; IÂm in awe of her generosity! Included in my package was:

Not 1 but 4 cookbooks, The New WomanÂs Day Cookbook, A handful of Herbs,Cooking Light (I need this one more than you know) wink) and The joy of chrismas.

2 candles, Apple and Orange + a holder for them!

Danzante Earrings !

2 different lip balms!

A handmade cloth basket chocked full with two different herb teas, "Peach" and, "I love Lemon", Peach Bubble Bath, Peach hand cream, a bright red, orane yellow, green hand towel.

In another box was homemade Plum jelly!

Then inside was a note, in the note it said" Annie, "Sorry that I couldnÂt include any plants. My garden is super dry and I didnÂt want to send something that might not survive. I hope that is ok. Please let me know if its not, I will gladly send a "makeup" box."!!!.........Now from reading the posts I kinda figured these new gals were a bit crazy, but there is no doubt about it, THEY SURE ARE! Melissa, I love the box, and I just hope you will be pleased with what I have in store for you. I hope I didnÂt forget anything, and IÂm on the road again as of 10 pm tonight, and will finish up with yours this week.

THERESA

Susie, ME, ME, ME, include ME in your picnic basket swap.

OK, need to do a few things outside before it really heats up.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I forgot to add she sent me MANSON MALABAR FRESH BEANZ from the coffee company in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Hazelnutbunny also sent me some beautiful note pads.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• skohler
    16 years ago

WE HAVE 5 WHO WANTS TO HAVE A BASKET SWAP SO I WILL
    START A NEW POST AS SOON AS I CAN GET TIME MAYBE AFTER SUPPER. BUT I HOPE THAT WE CAN GET AT LEASE 10 PLAYERS :)
    WE WILL SEE.

LATER LADIES GRILL IS WAITING FOR ME :))

DIDN'T KNOW TRUE STORIES COULD WIN HEARTS & VOTES THANK YOU
    ALL

SUSIE

MISSG YOU HAVE TO EMAIL EITHER CAROL/VEEJA11 OR MYSELF /SUSIE /SKOHLER

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Annie, lol, we've all done that! Its easy to miss somethings.

Sue...I'm thinking on it:)

Theresa hope your day has been going well hun:)

Sassy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Hello and good afternoon ladies,

Awesome box Annie! Everything sounds yummy and neat!

Susie I think thats a wonderful idea and I am thinking about doing it also, I just don't want to overdo myself with the Sept. swaps. I am excited about the OBF Sept. swap and want to make sure since this is my first time doing it that I don't get overwhelmed with other things but I do think I will prolly maybe do the basket swap too.

Smiles
    Pixie

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Susie congrats on your granbaby she looks just like you. I wanna be in the swap, will there be a stealing round ?california folks just don't appreciate our beautiful weather
    here. I started a new job monday work second day tomorrow, I am a part time floral designer for a lil shop called petals and paint. I'm out of retirement. darn am I crazy ?Amy hang in there box will be out soon. got most of the things for it waiting for 1 order to come in. anybody been rabbit hunting? hugs carol

• skohler
    16 years ago

OK LADIES I have the basic posted for our vacation
    picnic basket :))) hope you enjoy !!! & Don't feel over whelmed !!!!!
    you do not have to have all plants to do this with!!!!!!!! .
    & you do not have to have all names of foods you can throw a few nails in or if you like peanut butter & jelly :))
    cookies ;)))
    check it out there will be no hostess gifts for the picnic
    basket swap .
    well have a great evening time for me to settle back .

susie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Carol, lol, you're too funny! You'd be a great floral designer! Retired or not! I'm like nutbunny, want to see this! Got a new email from 'our' friend! Have fun designing.....see yu can bring out the Carol in all of us:)))

Susie, I'm so glad you liked my picnic basket idea, I thought it was a good one too! Heck, aparently IT wasn't boring like some thought, I'm so glad everyone had some fun with it. Ok...if any of you have not voted and want to....votes's by tommorrow nite midnight, Susie wins!

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you had a great time today. : )

Shirley,
    It is on a 8 tomorrow. They are stretching the show out 2 hours. Well, they got to milk the finale stuff all they can, lol. I guess they will swap partners for all the dances including the guys doing a routine together and the girls doing their own. That will be interesting to see.

Carol,
    Congrats on the job. Part time should be fun, not too stressful.

Sassy,
    I had hoped to send stuff to you today, but it has been way too crazy. Your box is going to be worth the wait though. Maybe I'll even pick up an extra little thing on my trip. : )
    Remy

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Annie-
    I'm so glad you're happy with your box of goodies. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed picking everything out for you! :O)

Melissa

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyones day is full of sunshine and smiles,
    Pixie

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Sassy, your hostess gift is on its way to you.

Ananda, your package is heading your way, too. I did not include as many plants as I had hoped - weather is just so bad for digging things right now - but there are some in there and I hope they will make it for you. The ones that I got in the July swap seem to be hanging in fine and one even bloomed so I guess the plants are sturdier than we would think! The post office said it should get there in 2 days which sounded pretty optimistic to me, but maybe...
    anyway, the confirmation number is:

Have a good day!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Melissa thanks so much for my hostess gift, the hand cream and lip balm will come in very handy! I was actually out of lip balm, lol, so was glad to get it.

Remy, don't worry about when you send, anytime thats convenient for you is fine.

Thanks Jeanne, I'll be on the look out for it.

Have a good evening everyone:)

Sassy

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    16 years ago

Hi All, thank so much for the nice birthday wishes. Sorry I missed the posts yesterday. And sassy was so good to post right at midnight! I've just been stressed out, strung out, and wiped out. I am switching from teaching P.E. to teaching 4th grade. I always KNEW that the classroom teachers worked harder than us (P.E.) but to actually be doing it for the first time is overwhelming! Mellen, please tell me it gets easier than the first week?!
    -T

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

I was a little worried about the box I sent to Sherri, checked the DC# and it was delivered already.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 7458 0392

Your item was delivered at 2:49 PM on August 11, 2007 in *******.

Deb

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

~~Good morning to all!
    ~~Well i have my box all ready to go...Sue G. I will post DC# as soon as i mail it out...hopefully early next week, and Miss Sassy, i have your hostess gift ready as well :)
    ~~My news for this week has not been too good so far...On Monday i went to the doctor, as i have not been feeling well...and he has "pre" diagnossed me with a muscle diease called: Polymyalgia rheumatica...I went for lots of blood work, and will know for sure hopefully by friday...It effects the muscles in my, Upper arms, neck, thighs and hips. it has come on quite suddenly, although i did have some symptoms starting about a month ago, extreme pain, and tenderness in my upper arms,and collar bone area..and tiredness too. It is treated with steroids...which i am not excited about...But apparently with all that i have read online it responds well to treatment. Crossing my fingers :)
    ~~Second news, not good either :( I am losing my job as of this Friday, the cafe i work at has been sold, and the new owners want to rip it out, and out put in an office building..Just found out this news on Monday too...So double whammy!...Now i need to look for work, but do have a couple of job prospects lined up, so am crossing my fingers and prayer is helping too...Also because DH has been out of work since November!..This has been a tough week already!
    ~~ Good news, we (DH) have finally finished paitning the outside out the house!! Yippie!!...all the trim, railings, foundation, steps, etc..all done, even re-sealed the driveway...It looks so much nicer, and "Fresher" now!! DH really worked hard and did a great job, i am really proud of him!!
    ~~Well thats all for now, time to try to get more sleep, this muscle thing prevents me from sleeping well also, as it is hard to find a comfortable postion, but have lots to do today ..tons of laundry! UGH!, plus tomorrow is our youngest sons 16th birthday so have to get ready for that also, and start job hunting!!
    ~~Hoep you all have a great day, and everyone is on my thoughts and prayers!!
    Blue Skies and soft winds to all!
    Trish/DancingMoons

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Good luck with the job hunting Trish! Hope all turns out well.My baby turns 1 today.Where did the year go? She will be in kindergarten before I know it!!! Have a great day everyone.Later...
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• skohler
    16 years ago

gm ladies

sassy thank you for the idea it was fun & so I ran with it to use as a special white elephant swap of our own :)
    carol ask about doing one guess she still wants to hunt
    special bunnies :) .

Trish prayer dose help your a strong lady & sure hope that the shots work for you . pain is not fun in the upper arm & neck.How i know that .

I would love to stay & chat to all of you but i have about 3 boxes of plants coming in today 7 i have to go get ready for them .
    happy gardening my friends
    Susie
    Bobali/sherri we hope all is fine & hope you can post with us soon .

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Hi ladies! I will continue to be MIA as my work requirements build. Plus, I'm taking advantage of our good health insurance, and making appts with Dr's for the little, nagging things. Nothing that will kill me, but they're enough to drvie me insane.

However, as an added bonus, with the extra pay I've earned I'm able to purchase some extra special items to add to all of my swap boxes!!! It's so fun to pick up new plants and gifts!!

Shot at 2007-08-16

• 1fullhouse
    16 years ago

Jeanne - I'll be on the lookout for it! I'll be sending on Monday to you and Sassy. It's been totally crazy around here lately, but busy is good, eh?

Oh, good news ladies! Little Mikey is potty trained!!! He just up and started going all on his own. Never fails huh? I'm sitting here going crazy trying to get him to go, but when he was ready, he just did it!

I'm just thanking god for no more diapers. WOO HOO! (It's the small things in life that make me happy) lol

Hope everyone is having a great week. I'll try to stop in as much as possible here.

Ananda

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

*trying to catch up here!*
    Congrats to all that have it coming!
    new grandbaby, dancing kids, lol etc

I doubt I will be able to include plants in this months box. Will try to send at least one but most all are dying now.
    Too dry and hot.
    103 forecast for today and we are now at like 78% humidity (ew!)

Trish - poly--- sounded familiar. so i got to searching my dr records. that was one of three of my possible diagnosis when i was 32! I searched it and found it commonly occured in people over 55.....so I found a rheumatologist...... Luckily or not so luckily that diagnosis was wrong. He said it was easily manageable if that was what it had been.
    There is information on the rheumatology.org website.
    Hope you feel better soon!

-Kim

• veeja11
    16 years ago

new job is great, I haven't designed since my stroke 10 yrs ago, but still got it, not quite as fast, but got all my orders out in time day 2. is hazelnut bunny in our group?
    she was the object of my rabbit hunting. my first box got packed today, will try to mail tuesday as I work friday and monday, hang in there amy supper is coming. my lilies in pots are going wild so I have flowers even with the move. enjoying washington cool days hugs carol

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Afternoon All! I got mt box from Nancy/cedarnest.Thank you so much Nancy.I will be very busy later when it cools off!In the box was:
    ~Brown Eyed Susan
    ~Magnus Coneflower
    ~Primadonna Deep Rose Coneflower
    ~Trumpet Vine
    ~Lemon Drop Daylily
    ~Gladiola Bulbs
    ~Mystery Tall Bearded Iris
    ~White Arrowhead Vine
    ~Cuming County Nebraska Cookbook
    ~Vanilla Chi Tea Latte Mix
    Thanks again!!!!

Congrats on no more diapers Seraki.I'm jealous,we just finished up the whole nursing chapter over here.Diapers for at least another year!
    Later all....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

You are welcome April. I had alot of fun putting the box together for you.Hope you have fun planting them all and trying some of our Northern Recipes : )

Well ladies... looks like we may actually start cooling down here in a few days.Now...I'm not holding my breath..lol..thats just what the weatherman said. I really shouldn't complain..all my plants are loving the weather and growing like crazy and after all...thats what we live for right? : )

Have a busy weekend planned.If it cools off enough Hubby is going to try out his new tiller.He's all puffed up about it...Struts around like a rooster..lol.Promised me he would extend a bed in one of our corners out 8 more feet and till up a few more spots for me.I am actually running out of room for new plants!We are thinking about buying an empty lot next to our 2.Oh just the thought of having all that extra room to plant.That would be heaven : )

Hope you all have a Great Weekend : )
    Nancy

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Theresa good luck with 4th graders, try not to let it stress you too badly, maybe Mellen can help:) I can see where that would be alot of work.

Deb I sent you a copy of the email I sent to Sherri. Also Renne' box has been delivered.......

Tracking Detail

Your package has been delivered.

Tracking Number: 1Z 640 8W1 03 5891 958 9
    Type: Package
    Delivered On: 08/08/2007 12:31 P.M.
    Delivered To: FARMERVILLE, LA, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 08/06/2007
    Service: GROUND
    Weight: 7.00 Lbs

maybe they're big sisters can try to contact them for us.

Trish wishing you the best hun. You take care of yourself. Congrat's on finishing the house, saw your pics on the other thread, its looks great! Hope you find a new job soon and that your health lets you work. Hugs

April contrat's on your sweet baby turning 1. My little grandbaby girl will be 6 months old on Tuesday and it seems like Julie just had her, time sure does fly.

Sue I'm having fun reading the posts over there, very imaginative bunch of girls, can't wait for Carol's naked construction worker to show. lol

Hi Klick.....stop in when you can & take care.

Ananda big congrat's on the potty training! Have that one coming, lol.

Yes Carol, Melissa/hazelnutbunny is in our group. Glad you liked your job. I love making my own arrangements.

April....great box from Nancy!!

Nancy I sure hope we all, or most of us, lol get some cooler temps. We'll be working on a new bed on Saturday too, sure would be nice if it wasn't so hot.

Later girls,
    Sassy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Diane,
    The email didn't make it through. Did you send it directly or thru GW?

Deb
    Da1763@aol.com

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just sent it again Deb.

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Thanks Diane, it made it through this time.

Deb

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Darn it Remy!!! I almost forgot. Can't wait for 8pm tonight, I do wish him the very best. You know that piece of paper in your box? Well I did it again last night, and Julie also.....with 2 cell phones for 2 hours, don't worry she has free long distance on her plan, lol. From the looks of the message boards on the site, he stands a really good chance. ALOT of people out there like that boy! He is a cutie patutie!

Sassy

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I've been way too busy!! The show is starting in a minute. Sassy, you are too sweet! : ) Lots of people were voting for him. We'll just have to see what happens. No matter what he is still a winner. It is starting!!
    Remy

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All again,
    Neil didn't win, but like I said before he is still a winner. He is going to get a lot of wonderful job offers after the tour is over. They finally showed Cindy! and her husband too. I liked how he thanked everyone in Western New York for voting. Though he had some great voters in other areas : )

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Cincinnati/Covington Kentucky. I'll be gone through Wed. It should be a nice trip. The CHOPTAG tomato party will be a lot of fun. I'll finally meet many of my tomato trading friends.

Theresa,
    I'm sure it will get easier once you get a routine down. Try not to stress too much.

Trish,
    Sorry to hear about the job! I'm glad you got some things lined up already. Remember to show that sweet happy self and I know you'll get a position. I'm also sorry to hear about the health problems. At least it is treatable. My youngest brother has MS and had to take steroid medications. He doesn't like it either, but it definitely helps.

April,
    Happy first birthday to your baby!

Klick,
    Don't work too hard. : ) I like to see you post.

Ananda,
    That is great! Life will be so much easier or at least cleaner, lol, now.

Kim and everyone in the heat,
    I sure hope it cools down soon!!!!

Carol,
    I knew you would do good at your job. : )

Nancy,
    It is amazing how men get over anything with an engine, lol! But it is great to them to get that garden work done.

If I missed anyone, you know I didn't mean it!
    Talk to you all when I get back,
    Remy

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Remy,

Sorry that Neil didn't win but dang that heartthrob is a wonderful dancer. He is such a gentleman and sooo polite! I am sure he has all the ladies chasing him! His Momma sure looked proud too. He did awesome sweetie. I am very glad I got to see this episode, just sad I missed the others. I am sure he will do wonderful and I know your proud also!

smiles
    Pixie

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Remy I saw Cindy & hubby or I assumed that was them. Neil will have a great future anyway. He's proven He Can Dance!

Have a good day girls
    Sassy

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wanted to let you know I received my hostess gift, thank you so much for my touch of France.

Jeanne sent me a nice dishtowel with Cafe' de Paris with coffee cups stitched in different patterns, such nice stitching and a cd....Traveling Gourmet France....Music for Authentic Dining which includes 20 printable French receipes. Can't wait to check this out Jeanne, thank you so much! I love it!

Remy forgot to say hope you have a good time.

Sassy

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Remy,
    Neil was awesome and what a HOTTIE!! He has a super smile and you can tell a great personality too. He will do great!
    Have a great tomato party!!

Trish, Hope you get good results, I will be praying for you, also for a new job. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Your house does look super, I love the color too!

Carol please don't be in a hurry mailing the box I still have yours to mail also!

Hope all of you ladies have a Awesome Weekend. Take care, Amy

• boballi
    16 years ago

I'm soooooo sorry that I have been MIA. I had been having issues with my phone line, and unfortunately, Debra/Debbya's box arrived on the day the line totally died. (NO PHONE...NO INTERNET) We were able to contact the phone company, but AT&T is not known around here for quick responses or repairs. Grrrrrr!

It was tremendously disappointing that I couldn't share my excitement, or, let Debbya know that I received her unbelievable box!

Anyway, this is what I GOT!!!!!!

Cook Once, Eat for a Week Cookbook
    Great Grilling Steaks Recipes
    The Pumpking Cookbook
    McCall's Best One-Dish Meals Cookbook
    Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
    Fantasy Desserts Recipes
    Gourmet's America Cookbook
    Pop-Up All Occasion Notecards
    Wild Berry Parfait Candle

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I LOVED ALL OF IT!!!

Sherri/Boballi

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you Sherri, we were concerned, but glad your puter problems are over, we all have them. I'll be starting a new thread shortly, we're about to hit our limit.

Deb, great box BTW! You're always awesome! Hugs!

Oh, the hostess gift......you DO know I can't stand a receipe! lol Yeah right! lol

Sassy