Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
viscidviolet

Calling Yaya green or something close

viscidviolet
15 years ago

Hello all,

I hope this isnt to far off topic bt I think this is the only forum I have a chance in, this is where the events leading up to this took place.

I was trying to track down the person with the above screename, greenyaya something and was wondering if they are still active here?? I recently rejoined, I havent been here since '05/'06 and would like to speak with them for a sec and thank them. While talking about a round robin exchange I was joining, they totally inspired me to do something with plants as a career. I mean, its a hobbie of mine, but I was stressing about what to major in in college and the thought had never entered my mind. Their specific suggestion was landscape architecture, and though i'm currently going for botany instead, I figured it was close enough to home for it to be of interest to this person, as otherwise i'd probably be going for medieval tapestry making or funeral directing or some other nonsense. In fact, im working on starting up an npo involving greenery, sort of edible landscapiong, planting trees, herbal medicine clinics, a library, classes/workshops, exchanges and seedbanks and so on in my free time.Tthanks a tremendous bunch bunch for reading, I hope someone has seen them around.

Sarah

Comments (4)