Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Public Apology To Suze62

Posted by dan_the_mailman Michigan (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 23, 08 at 17:40

Well, sometimes we all have to eat a little crow and own up to making a mistake, and this week I made a doozy. I confused Suze62 with someone else, and gave her a bad review. I'll be making another entry in her rate-n-review as soon as I finish this apology.
Suze, you were right to call to my attention that you'd only been in one of my swaps this summer, and that you did get your recipients their boxes in time. I had confused you with someone else, and did you a disservice.

I humbly apologize for doing so.

It is my hope that we can move beyond my mistake. Again, I
apologize.

-Dan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Public Apology To Suze62

Well Dan I'm certainly guilty of a few mistakes my self...

Thank you apology accepted. I certainly do appreciate your honesty. A private apology would have been fine :)
Thanks again
Suzi

o

Dan, ya got something stuck in your teeth..

I think it's a feather!

sorry.. couldn't resist :P

Hugs,
Wendy

o

Hey Dan,
You might be able to contact GW and see if it can be removed, given the circumstances, they should do it.
I don't know how/who to contact, but if you check with chemocurlsue I'm sure she can help ya, she is the "resident busy body" LOL
Vic

o

Post can be removed. I accidentally posted my own address on a thread by mistake (when I first signed up for my first swap). I contacted administration and they took off the post with in hours.

Deb

o

Wendy I was going to post that too, but I thought under the circumstances it would be SO not a good thing...I am glad I wasn't the only one who wanted too...

SORRY DAN, but it's funny...

SUZI...see it's all good now... all better, do u feel better now too?
I hope so...

:) Fran

o

I just contacted the powers that be and asked them to remove the posting. Thanks for letting me know we could do that!
-Dan

o

See all fixed, sometimes apologies whether private or public make it all better in a situation such as this! You are a wonderful person Dan for stepping up and admitting an honest mistake, after all we're only human, right?... :) Wish there were more folks like you in the world! :)

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here