Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #3

ncgardengirl
14 years ago

No Limit Fall Plant Swap

The items sent in can be BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 4-6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY ones and MUST BE 4-6 INCH TALL PLANT AT LEAST!

GUIDE LINES TO FOLLOW:

1. First thing SIGN UP

2. HAVE FUN, all swaps are meant to be fun!

3. The plants you include must be at least 4-6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY STARTS! They must be something you would see at a nursery or plant dealer! BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 4-6 inches tall (and NOT LEGGY ones) are all welcomed.

4. The will be no limit on the number of plants you can send in for this type of plant swap

5. Post the plants you plan on sending in, you may make request from the plant listed up to the total number of plants you will have available.

6. Please send in a limit of 10 on any one variety! No more then 10 copies from one person will be allowed anything else will be considered EXTRAS and used as such! If you have different types of Daylilies you may send up to 10 Little Grapette, 10 Little Business, 10 Strawberry Candy but only 10 of one variety or color.

7. .YOU MUST MAIL IN A LIST OF THE PLANTS YOU SEND IN AND

8. YOU MUST TAG ALL PLANTS SENT IN. SO I CAN IDENTIFY THEM. Also PLEASE include your GW ID on the plants mailed in so people can email you with questions if they need too.

9. DO NOT USE MARKERS TYPE WRITING INSTRUMENTS TO MARK YOUR LABELS WITH, THEY WILL FADE WITH JUST A LITTLE MOISTURE.

10. YOU MUST HAVE ALL BOXES SHIPPED TO ME AND MUST BE POSTMARKED FROM AUGUST 26th-AUGUST29th ANYTHING PAST THIS DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU MUST MAIL PRIORITY MAIL!!!! (DO NOT MAIL TO ME BEFORE AUGUST 26th!) OR UPS WHICH EVER IS CHEAPEST FOR YOU

11. You must include a shipping label for the return. You MUST INCLUDE ENOUGH POSTAGE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE BACK TO YOU, and maybe a little extra just in case you have a larger box coming back to you then what you mailed in. PLUS 1.00 dollar to cover the cost of the Delivery Conformation # on the return back to you. PLEASE PLACE ALL RETURN LABELS AND POSTAGE IN A PLASTIC ZIPPY BAG SO AS TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING MESSED UP

12. Credit will be giving to each plant that arrives to me in good condition and alive. If it didnt make it in shipping I can not give you credit for the plant.

13. Plants must be properly packaged, I will post information on how to do this.

14. YOU MUST SEND HEALTHY PLANTS OR PLANT MATERIAL!

15. IF you have questions please ask.

16. Cuttings will be allowed, HOWEVER, you should provide at least 3 cuttings per plant for houseplants or 5 cuttings per plant for shrubs/bushes, this time of year it should be HARDWOOD cuttings from woody type plants. DO NOT TAKE CUTTINGS FROM FLOWERING PLANTÂS TIPS THAT ARE IN FLOWER THEY WILL NOT TAKE! USE ONLY NON FLOWERING PLANT PARTS.

17. You may bundle all plants together that is slated to go to someone, me for instance, you can either tie them together or place in a bag HOWEVER, DO NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE THE BAG, THIS WILL CAUSE THE PLANTS TO ROT SHOULD ANY PLANT PART TOUCH THE BAG!

18. Instructions will be giver prior to shipping time to help you insure your plants arrive in great condition!

Let the fun being. I HOPE to see you sign-up. This swap will be timed for most of us to plant out for fall. SO COME ON WAIT CHA WAITIN ON? JOIN TODAY!!!

Current Swappers

1. ncgardengirl-Fran

2. greenthumbgrow-Tammy

3. flowergirl34-Vina

4. zinaray-Toni

5. sakura_komichi-CA

6. antiqueorchid-Denise

7. dieg01991-Amy

8. robin1962-2008-Robin

9. threas- Theresa

10. cannadoit

11. cjcjmass-Cindy

No known lurkers at this time.

Comments (150)

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Nope CA, I keep most of my things like this in LARGE pots LOL. That is why I don't have a problem with a lot of stuff.
    AND if you can spare both I would love some LOL.
    Isn't it funny what others will want? What we consider weeds or not worth it others think otherwise LOL.

SO really if you can spare both:
    Oxalis corniculata
    Oxalis stricta
    I would really like it, I have looked for both for awhile.

Thanks so much hehe.

:) Fran

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OPPPS, after thought, I bet:
    Oxalis corniculata is what Cindy is looking for too so I viture to bet she wants some too hehe.

Gosh I am so hungry I can't think straigth...
    going to go raid the kitchen to see what I find appealing!

:)Fran

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

thanks both fran & ca for the oxalis i actually keep them in pots because they are what i would call a tug.

But what a pretty weed.

cindy

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

OK, fran and cindy - if you really want them you shall have them. Keeping them potted is not the issue - they are annuals that spread by seed - and they "spit" those seeds!

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Denise - keep me in mind if you do the fall swap and your plant has a groweth spurt. That is beautiful!

Cindy - I would love one of the lochroma cutting and loropetalum chinese

Tammy

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

You got it tammy.

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

I just read the post. I just got the purple oxalis from Fran (i thought it was you but maybe someone else in the last swap) and LOVE it. No way would I consider it a weed. I planted mine in the ground next to my pond and it has bloomed already and it is sooo pretty. I hope it does take over where I have it. LOL.

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

oh, I don't think the purple oxalis (with whitish/pinkish/purplish flowers) is a weed at all! I have some as a houseplant, in fact, and I love it. My "weeds" are the ones with yellow flowers.

~CA

• cannadoit
    14 years ago

Denise....is that something you could find at Lowes? Or would I need to search online for it? lol

I think that would be so awesome!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I got mine at an auction. But you could go on ebay and see if you can find one.

Denise

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Amy - I just realized I never answered you on the seeds. Yes I would definately like to try the seeds. They may be what I am looking for and I am always willing to have more alliums anytime even if they are not exact. I love them. (And if you plant them around your roses they keep the bad bugs away naturally! Yeah!). Thanks!

Fran - Did you get your potting bench done? I am soooo excited because I have been wanting one for a long time also but wouldn't dare ask DH as I have a ton of other projects listed up for him right now. LOL. Anyway I just found a GREAT one at a yard sale for .... drum roll please.... $10 yes that is right and it is realllly nice looks like beechwood but I am not sure. It fits right in my GH and has a smaller shelf on the top and a whole shelf underneath. I am going to take a photo and add it to the site later... Yeah! I just got it all setup today and cleaned up the greenhouse and it makes it look so much nicer in there.

BTW Has anyone heard of Black Widow spiders in Maryland? I am pretty sure I found one today in the greenhouse. Now I don't like spiders but I try to refrain from killing them but this one I did and it had an egg sac near it... eeewwwww I was freaked out for about an hour with creepy crawley feelings. I really dislike spiders, snakes don't even give me the geebers but the spiders do. My skin was crawley for about an hours.

Tammy

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

CA - (hit submit too soon... ) OK I was thinking man I wish I had those kind of weeds. LOL I really like the oxalis.

I have so many new plants I am concerned I will forget which are not hardy. I need to start a list so I remember which ones to bring in for winter. whew. I am loving this swap. I sooo can't wait for the plants I already got spots picked out for a lot of them and pots ready for others and my coneflowers YEAH you don't even know how excited I am for those to get planted in my flowerbed. I am always feeling like it is missing something and decieded those are what it needs for that finished feeling. Yeah!

OH I almost forgot amoung all my rambling...

NEW OFFERS:
    4 offer Mini Palms (not sure on which type. I love them and just divided the mini) its about 6in tall.

Tammy:-)

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ahhh, I read about the Oxalis corniculata/Oxalis stricta according to what I read it is the same plant LOL WHO KNEW now I do LOL.
    I THINK the one you have CA is what we used to call sour grass and we ate it when we were little, I remember it well and the little seed pods it puts out, those were quite sour too LOL.
    I haven't had it in any yard in a long time, it being an annual I am not sure how well it would travel either....so I am thinking maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to try and ship it now, what do you think? I would hate for you to be wasting your time getting it ready KNOWING it would not make the trip.....hmmmmmm

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Ok I know I keep posting. LOL But I keep forgeting stuff...

NEW OFFERS: (FOR WATER GARDENs)
    Water - Hyacinth (purple flowering) (10)
    Water -Parrots Feather (5)
    Anacrisa (3) ??spelling??

quinault strawberries (2 offers 3 each)
    They are VERY heavy bearers and they bear fruit for about 4 weeks around may-june. Fran I started thinking these may be the kind you have you said they start with a q...?

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Ooh, Tammy, I would love one of your mini palms. Your potting bench sounds awesome, what a great find!! I love garage saleing!!

New Request:
    mini palm from Tammy

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

OOOOOHHHHH! Can I please have the anacharis (as much as you can spare, and a few of the parrots feather. thanks so much! Just finished our pond about a month ago and looking to fill it. its almost 8,000 gallons so I've got alot of work ahead of me.LOL thanks so much! vina

• auntyara
    14 years ago

Tammy
    i would like some strawberries if you still have them.
    youngest son loves them.
    thanks
    Laura

• threas
    14 years ago

New Request:
    *Tammy
    mini palm
    quinault strawberries

Tammy asks:
    "BTW Has anyone heard of Black Widow spiders in Maryland?"

I just googled BW spider. They are found everywhere except the Poles. Woah!Never knew that! Of course, I didn't think there were Brown Recluse around here either, until my DH got bitten by one and had to have surgery!

Theresa

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Tammy those are what I have LOL. I searched and searched for the freaking name and couldn't find it ANY where then I went out and looked and forgot it by the time I came back in LOL.
    Goodness it is hot outside, no he hasn't worked on my shade shelther today we have been running around all day trying to get things situated, plus he had to get some smaller nails to use on it so maybe he will work on it in the AM tomorrow.

Ok, well I am gonna go run and figure out what I need to do this evening, well I KNOW what all I need to do I just need to figure out the the order in which to do it!
    LATER all,

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

New request tammy Palm

T

• cannadoit
    14 years ago

Tammy,
    What an sweet find for your greenhouse! :O)

My husband built an extra little table on one of my benches in mine for potting...but, It's quickly being taken over by plants...It's kinda like my plant triage table now.....incoming plants get to sit there for a week or so to make sure they have no creepy crawlies......or that they are not gonna spread anything to my other babies.

This weekend he is gonna build the benches for my west facing wall....and I think i'm gonna have him build the end like he did on the east facing wall so I can use it as a potting table again. lol

Shhhh, don't tell him..but, I'm gonna sk him to build benches to fit under the benches he's already built a little later on in the season. Somehow, I'm gonna have to make it sound like something I just thought of..or he'll be really mad. lol

I've been lurking all day waiting for Iris..I don't wanna miss any if they get listed. lol How sad is that?
    This is too much fun! hehe

Denise, I think i'll take your advice and check out ebay for a lamp stand. Thanks!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Cannadoit this is one I found on ebay that is similar to mine.

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Here is another. I love this one.

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Cannadoit don't feel bad equally being "lurky" waiting for iris...too funny!

Tammy, I would like to add to my water plants wish list...some hyacinths (along with the anacharis and parrot feather). I know they are not hardy in my zone, but would you know what I could do with them in the winter months? Do I need a wading pool in my basement?? No clue, just throwing things out there.

I saw a garden bench at a yard sale last weekend and they wanted $45 for it! Excellent score for you (WOOHOO). I told the guy that I could make a new one for that price...some people are just silly :-)
    thanks!vina

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I've been checking to see if the iris offers had been posted all day. I didn't want to miss them. They are one of my fav type of plants.

Denise

• cannadoit
    14 years ago

OMG Denise those are gorgeous!! Well, Now I'm gonna try to find a matching set! lol

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I think I need a couple more myself too. You may be able to find some in an antique store or if you like going to antique auctions you could fine them there.

Denise

• zinaray
    14 years ago

I'm sorry ladies, it's just too hot out side i did not get to the iris today,maybe tomorrow or as soon as i can
    Toni

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Theresa - Why did he have to have surgery for a spider bite? I didn't realize they were around here either! eeewwwww.

I just looked it up to see if I remembered correctly what it looked like and it was 100% definately the black widow. My neighbor said she saw one about a year ago in her back yard but I wasn't sure about it thinking they weren't around here. But they definately are. I will most defintely be more careful moving my pots and stuff. That is scarey! I soooo don't like spiders in case you couldn't tell.

Denise - Those are very pretty for plant holders... NOw I have something else to add to my list. LOL

Vina - Yeah 45 is a little too much for me. I am cheap... er... I mean thrifty. LOL I will take a photo today so everyone can see it. I am really happy with it.

Tammy

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

BTW ladies, I will be updating the sheet later today and want to make sure everyone is checking it because that is what I will be using to send in my stuff and I know a lot of others rely on that also so even if you keep your own list please be sure to check this one so others don't miss a request from you.

Thanks,
    Tammy

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Tammy it sounds like you like to hit the yard sales too. I'm always looking for the next treasure. Here in PA we have yard sales W,Thur,F, and Saturdays. So I am able to hit them here and there. Nothing wrong with being thrifty.

Denise

• threas
    14 years ago

Tammy, the Brown Recluse Spider's venom causes the tissue to become necrotic(dies). He had to have that area on his belly cut out(debrided). Look up Brown Recluse Spider Bites & you see some awful results. The good thing is neither spider is aggressive. They're more afraid of you, than you are of them!

Denise, where in PA are you? I'm right near Philadelphia Airport.

Theresa

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I am in york county near Red lion.

Denise

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Tammy you are SOOOOOO lucky to get that bench! When we lived at the other house the SO built me a potting table it was so nice! I wish he would have taken it down and brought it with us but he didn't!!! He said he would make me another one well I am waiting on it hehe.
    At least he does have the frame work done on my shade shelter, it gets so hot outside during the day I can't take it so the shade shelther is a MUST!
    I would like to get a REAL potting bench with the thing where if you spill dirt you can dump it back in the pan thing and dump it back into your dirt without making a mess or waste.

I DO NOT like Spiders at ALL no Brown Recluse Spiders OR Black Widows, when we lived at the other house it had an old well on the property the landlord told us we could use it to water the garden with if we got it working again so the SO went to check a few things on the pump and stuff when we lefted the cover there were about 12 Black Widows in there all with egg sacks so we got the bug spray.
    NOW I am not one to kill spiders, I usually tell them to do there thing and leave me alone in the process BUT BWs are a different kind of story.
    I don't want to be in the same area they are in, it doesn't matter that they are not aggressive it is WHERE you will find them hanging around and THAT is how you get bitten, they will make a nest on ANYTHING, so Tammy if you have some of the kids toys outside get a rubber made trash can witha tight fitting lid and put the toys in it! They WILL make a nest on them too!!!
    Theresa how is your hubby's area doing where he got bitten? I know someone who was bitten and YEARS later still has problems out of it!

Toni I TOTALLY understand the TOOOO freaking hot thing it is in the high 90's here lately! UGH and it will be getting even hotter now August is here!

OK, I didn't sleep at all last night and I am about to fall asleep now. I am going to go take a nap!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I knew a lady that got bit by a brown recluse in DE and she was sick for a month. Not to mention she had a big hole in side of her leg the size of a baseball. They had to remove alot of the necrotic skin and muscle. Now her leg is permenantly scarred.

Denise

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I tried to post this to the pp chat thread but it says there is an internal server error. I figured you would see it here too.

Fran, I love chihuahuas. Do you have any pictures to share. I have a long hair chihuahua gold and white. I use to have a black and white one too. He was the cutest thing ever.

Denise

• cannadoit
    14 years ago

I don't like spiders either!
    My yard is a breeding ground for wolf spiders.....harmless, but big as crap! They get in the house sometimes somehow, and always in the bathroom...atleast you don't have far to go when they scares the you know what bodily fluid out of you. lol
    I hate those things1

• threas
    14 years ago

Dh had a 3"x1-1/2"x2" deep football shaped hunk taken out. The bite started out like a misquito bite , then a couple of hrs. later bigger like a sting with everything disgusting you could imagine. went to the ER that night, not knowing what caused it, they lanced it & bandaged it. Then they drew & circle of pen where the redness radiated out from the wound. Well, needless to say,it went from a 6" radius to 12", by the next morn. And the wound looked like a volcano or what I thought a gunshot wound would look like.He wound up back at the hospital, where ,by luck, an Infectious Disease Specialist was there and diagnosed him. DH was a celebrity that day at the hospital. Every DR., nurse came to see what a Brown Recluse Spider bite looked like. For a while afterward, every time he got a scratch, it would start to look necrotic. We thought he had gotten bit again, but it was the venom in his blood coming out in the scratch. that was about 9 yrs. ago. To this day, he stills gets weird skinblood infections. He had MRSA a couple of yrs. ago & wound up in the Hosp. for 5 days. Scary stuff!Sorry for the novel!LOL

Theresa

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Wow! That is scary. My B-I-Ls sister died of MRSA a couple of months ago. She was only in her 40's. Very sad.

Denise

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Oh Theresa that sounds so scary!! Usually spiders don't bother me and I ignore them, but that story is going to keep me on my toes!!!

**still being lurky for iris'** I'm such a dork :) vina

• auntyara
    14 years ago

I finally made a trade list.
    check it out dudes. I mean dudettes
    LOL
    Laura

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Welcome back Laura!! vina

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Teresa - That is horrible! I hope I don't have any more around me.

Denise - I love yard saleing. My mom picks me up every saturday and we go out half the day. LOL. That is horrible about her leg. I never realized spider bites were so dangerous.

I just got bit last week by a tick (lone star tick which does carry lymes) So I have been monitoring the area I broke out in a rash and they had me to the same thing with the circle around it. Luckly it was only about the size of a nickle and it didn't grow anymore it was sooooo ichey but it didn't keep 'growing' like they say it does if its lymes so I should be alright. whew. But it is still ichy and don't look so good. I tell you the creepy crawlys are just ucky!

Fran - I went through the no sleeping thing for about 2 weeks straight about 2 years ago and ended up in the hospital because of it. It was not a fun thing to go through. I still occasionally have bouts of the no sleep thing but refused to start all the meds they wanted me on. I found naturally if you take 1 T of Raw Apple Cidar Vinegar (it don't have to be raw but its so much better for you :-) in a warm glass of water before bed it helps you sleep better. I can tell when I don't do it I don't sleep as well. I would suggest you to Try it (it don't taste too good until you get used to it. LOL. But I actually like it now. I put a little honey and actually enjoy it like a tea.) Anyway it can only help. Let me know if you try it. :-)

Tammy

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Cindy, I looked around my yard to see if I could find anything from your want list. I found double gloriosa daisys that you might like. I can send one if you would like and I will try and send at least one purple coneflower also. Here is a picture of the double gloriosa daisy.

{{gwi:41438}}

Denise

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Tammy, did you have to take the 3 week antibiotic treatment for lymes. My doctor always makes his patients take antibiotics when bitten by a lymes tick because it is such a serious disease. My neighbors doctor does it as well. If you start feeling achy in the joints make sure you go back right away. Lymes is a really nasty disease and must be caught immediately to prevent long term effects. Sorry if I'm over stepping my bounds, I just have had alot of tick bites. They are really bad around here, and having lymes is no fun.

My friends son got bit and the doctors could not figure out what was wrong with him until he was to the point of near blindness and couldn't get up from his bed. This was a 16yr old too. Anyway, enough of that. I'm sure your doctor knows what he is doing.

Denise

• threas
    14 years ago

Denise, that Gloriosa Daisy pic is beautiful!
    Tammy, great tip about the vinegar! I'll try it!
    Hope you are OK, with no Lyme.
    When DH got bit, I was scared to death to go out into the yard. Now, I'm not though! Thank goodness!
    Vina, "lurky for iris" LOL
    Denise, that's terrible about your B-I-Ls sister. I was terrified when he was diagnosed. Thank God,he recovered,but I still worry!

New Offer:
    Pond Plant-
    Water Lettuce

Theresa

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Theresa, Thank you. They are not hardy here but they reseed pretty readily. I was actually pulling and tossing them a couple of years ago. Now I have a few. But they will continue to spread if I let them.

Denise

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

ooh Teresa - I would LOVE some water lettuce!

Also denise - If you find an extra double glorisa I would be overly thrilled to get one. I LOVE daiseys.

The site is complete updated and uploading now so please check it out and make sure I didn't miss anything.

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

Denise - No the doc said that because the tick was not engorged (swollen) that the chances of lymes is really rare. I guess they have to be engorged in order to throwup the stuff that makes you get the lymes? hence it normally takes about 24 hours being on you. I know this one was only on me for about 6 hours tops because I had a shower around 3 and it was not there and around 9 is when I found it and removed it. I can tell you it was bit in good though. Normallly if I have a tick it is not that hard to get off and this one was hard to get off. He was not swollen and the rash didn't get bigger so the doc didn't start me on the antibiotics because he said the chances were very slim. But he did tell me if I have joint aches or headaches to come back in imediately but like what is a normal ache verses that one. LOL. I will keep an extra thought out for it though if I start not feeling well.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Tammy thanks for the tip on the vinegar BUT I have GERD and that vinegar would surely give me hearth burn ALL night long, I couldnt do it. I have it really bad too so I just couldnt do that at all.
    I have had insomnia all my life I am sure of it, I have never been able to sleep well at night anyway. I went to bed last night, this AM at 2:00/2:30ish and woke up at 5:00 am and I have been up ever since, I feel like I am dragging and the worse part is the antibiotics I am taking for this dang sinus infection seems to be making it worse instead of better!!!

I dont like spidersblack widows and brown recluse are awful ones to have around. I havent even seen a brown recluse and I hope I never to.
    Theresa that is some scary stuff, wow what a thing to go through!

Let me tell you what! If it would have been ME I would have had a heart attack right then and there! My sons GFs grandparents were changing their carpet today and he asked me if I wanted it because the way the yard is here when it rains it either turns into a muddy mess or a river depending on how hard it rains in front of our doorstep stoop so I figured the carpet would be better then mud.
    Well, he calls to tell me to come get it, they had cut the pieces into sections about 2.5 feet and my son happened to get the last piece, I was putting the next to the last piece on the truck so it was the luck of the drawl that he let me get the piece I did.
    Anyway, I was hoisting this piece over the side of the truck and my son says OH CRAP! I stepped back to ask him what is wrong and I see it, a snake about 3 feet long was slithering away from him. THANK GOODNESS it chose to go the way it did because if it had come toward me I STILL might would have had a heart attack.
    We looked for it because I wanted my SO to see it so see if he could ID it because I have never seen one like it before and I have searched on the internet since then and havent found any info on it yet!
    It was shiny black with a yellow stripe going the length of its back toward its tail, I havent ever seen one like it. It was a very vivid yellow too, it was clearly marked, I was like OMG ewww ewww ewww.
    WHAT is it today with Spiders and Snakes? YUCK!!!

I will post another thread in the AM, I am just too tired at the moment to do it, I am headed to bed.

PS I like the double glorisa as well could I get some seeds? THANKS lol.