Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: new fresh back to school spectacular seed swap 2009

godsgarden9
14 years ago

WELCOME TO THE NEW BACK TO SCHOOL FRESH FALL SEED SWAP 2009

We had such a great response last year in our Fresh Back to School Swap and followed with our Fall Fresh Swap, that here we go again. Hopefully you will get may new and fresh and exciting items in your swap this year. All the seeds for the swap need to be here by October 31st, 2009.

HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES, SO SIGN UP TODAY, AND START GETTING YOUR SEEDS TOGETHER FOR THE SWAP. I WILL RESPOND SOON TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE SEEDS TO.. ENJOY

Anyone can participate, no minimum

1)You can send as many seeds as you would like. If seeds are large at least 12, if seeds are medium, at least 25, if seeds are small at least 50, and if tiny, at least 100 seeds per packet.

2)You can send any kind of seeds you would like, flowers, vegetables, grasses, trees, etc. and will get a mixture back unless you specify, only flowers, or only vegetables or such like.

3)Send all of your seeds in a bubble envelope to protect the seeds during transit. Best is insert another Bubble envelope inside with return address and postage, if not able to do this send a return address label, and enought postage to get your new seeds from the swap back to you.

4)People love variety so please do not send more than 10 packets of the same variety of seed, unless, you know it is a new variety or rare named varieties and then you can send up to 20 packets of the same variety.

5) I will try to reward those that send the more exotic and rarer seeds, and everyone should receive extra seeds. If you want to include extra seeds for newbies, indicate this with how many for newbies, so I can distribute the extras to them.

6) Please make a complete list of the seeds you are sending to me, I will try not to send you any of yours back. When possible, will try to send a greater assortment back to you.

7) This is fun.. All of us in the swap have a great opportunity to share our seeds with others, and at the same time, receive alot of new exciting seeds to try in our own gardens. Welcome back, enjoy, and be happy.

Comments (20)