Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wilmoth_gw

autumns abundant 100 for 100 round robin

wilmoth
15 years ago

This round robin is for 100 seed packs for 100 seed packs in exchange anyone can feel free to join ....We should all have alot of left overs or great fresh fall seeds from this years plants...Drop me a line and please add up to 5 wants so maybe we can get some of our wants also thanks....HUGS............Donna

Comments (26)

• organic_gardenmonkey
    15 years ago

Please sign me into this I have 5 wants here.

Queen Anne's Lace
    Blueberry
    Okra
    Cherry Tomato "Sungello or Sungold"
    Wild Garlic

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    is this a swap where we send our seeds in to you or have a partner we send a 100 seeds to?
    I don't think I have 100 packets of 100 diffrent things.
    michelle

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

This round robin is for 100 seed packs for 100 seed packs but if you don,t have 100 send whatever you have Michelle and that will be fine but please post 5 wants for us..Seeds are sent to me with return postage and I return the packages to all the players.............Thanks for joining ....Organic garden monkey I have some great cherry tomatoes I am not sure of the brand but they are really good...let me know if you want any I have lots of them.... I have fresh watermelon too Charleston Grey AND Sugarbaby too so let me know if you would like any of those............HUGS........Donna

• etravia
    15 years ago

Okay. Sign me up. I may not have 100 packs, but I can come up with a few!
    I would like:
    Maximillian Sunflower
    Salvia Plumosa
    Himalayan Blue Poppy
    Petunia, any cascading except purple
    Liatris - White

Organic, I'll have some dwarf red okra I can share with you.

Thanks,
    Maggie

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    sounds great I would love to play.
    of my 5 most wanted
    a red morning glory
    joe pye weed
    hardy to zone 5 canna(I know they are out there)
    sensitive plant
    cassia
    I will be able to send 100 if I can send more than one of each kind of seeds say 2 or 3 of each.
    thanks
    michelle

• candycow
    15 years ago

ill join
    id lolve
    coral bells
    double hollyhocks
    seedum

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I'd love to join too,
    I would love daylily seeds, hollyhocks, canna, coneflower, blackeyed susan.

thanks so much.
    Please email me and let me know when to have our seeds sent in and where to send them. Thanks so much, Linda

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

WOW........Thanks to all of you for being in this fall round robin oh how I do love the fall colors and am looking forward to all of the beautiful mums and pumpkins displayed.... cant wait........ I would love to try some summer poinsetta amaranthus and some odd perennials anything different or one of anyones all time favorite works for me too .........I hope we all get some of what we want this go around I am sure we will ...The sedum does it make seeds? I thought it came from cuttings? Good to see you again Ibartoo and Candycow..Welcome everyone........Sept. 30th is the mail in date.... email me for an address........We all know these seeds are for the spring planting so please send fresh seeds thanks for joining......HUGS ............Donna

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have Josephs Coat Amaranthus I hope to seed them soon if anyone would like some of them please let me know...

• candycow
    15 years ago

will you email me your addy fallcreek5@aol.com

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    my seeds are on the way
    micyrey

• Belinda Sisemore
    15 years ago

okay I'm in

• etravia
    15 years ago

Donna, I also need your address.
    etravia@gmail.com
    Thanks.

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Donna, Please email me your address too. Thanks, Linda

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here is the address.............. I have recieved Micyreys seeds so far ...Donna Wilmoth 3237 Westview Farm Road Saxe Virgina 23967 Soon as I recieve all the players seeds they will be mailed out to everyone........I am finishing up with dads 10 rounds of radiation we come home Friday........HUGS.............Donna

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

If it is not to late I would love to join this one I have seeds,
    I am looking for-due to mine did not grow well this year
    double decker cone flower
    st joe's coats
    morning glories- mine never ripened to seed
    maxamillion sun flower
    burning bush
    thanks email me to let me know thanks Lisa
    can get them in the mail the 30th.

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    I was checking to see what is up with this swap?
    has everyone abandoned it? or are we still on
    at least I'll bump it to the first page
    michelle

• godsgarden9
    15 years ago

Great Job Donna,

yes, please send me your address, where to send the seeds to, and do you have a deadline when the seeds need to be send into, thanks.. Willy
    I would love,
    gladioulus
    astrantia
    and any bulb seeds, thank you.

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

So sorry for my delay, I know I am late can I send them in today? I have them ready now, Lisa-pumkingal

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

bumping this one up
    donna how's your dad, my mom had such trouble with the chemo and never got to the radiation, I hope he is well
    michelle

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

I would love to join. Is it too late to send mine in.?

I would love some
    Red Hot Poker
    Rudebecka
    Tomatos
    Watermelon
    cantalope

I have
    purple/white petunia seeds

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello...everyone I have not had access to a computer for awhile alot of people are interested so I will extend the mail out to November 10th if everyone will please get your seeds to me soon........ Lisa I got your seeds ........i AM STILL DRYING GOMPHRENA PINK-PURPLE-WHITE AND PURPLE MILLET, JOSEPHS COAT, AND PURPLE CASTOR BEANS IF ANYONE WANTS SOME LET ME KNOW thanks for asking about dad he got a blood clot in his leg and they put him on blood thinners and he almost hemorraged so I been staying at moms and I am sorry I havent posted sooner I have moved again and just got my computer hooked up at 330 pm today everyone let me know if your interested in extending it it would make it easier for me and we are all probably drying seeds HUGS............Donna.......ps my address is posted if you want to join and everyone please bump this for me daily love to all Donna

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    it is ok with me for you to extend it, I went through this with my mother 2 1/2 years ago and I know your mind dose not need to be on a swap right now.
    please take care of yourself too, it is hard to rember to take care of yourself when you are so worried about others.
    HUGGS
    michelle

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

These are the seeds I have recieved so far Maggie-Pumpkingal-Micrey-Suzydaze...........So if anyone else wants to send seeds please let me know soon like in a day or two if possible thanks Donna......ps thanks Micrey its been a tough 6 months and you are right but this keeps me sane........HUGS to all.... Donna

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Donna please take your time we just went threw that with my fiancee father also, do not mind at all when they get here, surprises in my life are just great.
    Thank you for your great kindness on even doing this swap, your a great gal, and my prayers are with you, Lisa

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    has anyone heard from donna? I have e-mailed her and have not gotten a response. maybe she dose not have internet access anymore.
    how many of us sent seeds in? I would be happy with my seeds back, I understand how things can get too buisy with family members that are having health problems, but I lost over 100 packs of seeds in the mail on the way to another swap and I sent over 100 in for this one, it would help if I just got them back. so please if anyone has contact with her could you please pass on the info for me.
    thanks
    michelle
    donna I hope everything is ok

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz