Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

new: cracked pot gardeners-sept. swap

Michelle Reynolds
15 years ago

Hello

This month's theme is for cuttings, rooted cuttings, info on rooting, but not limited to just cuttings. if you want to send plants, seeds, and gardening supplies you think your partner might like please feel free to do so.

we would like our new swapers to send to their partners first but some of you are sending to each other so I will let those of you work this out for your selfs.

please post DC# and when you send and receve, and please have your boxes in the mail be Sept 26th, we dislike having to send out reminders to people, we want you to let us know if you need to send late.

here are your partners

Galium trades with Pixieluvsplants

Micyrey trades with Ibartoo

Sandlapper_rose trades with NCGardenGirl

Wanna run faster trades with Dieg01991

Thelwig55 trades with Mommyto2

Esiuol trades with Fcoffil

Metull trades with Sguanzon

please contact your partner for address and if you have any questions on what to send, if you will be out of town any time this month please let your partner know not to send then.

any questions please post or e-mail Mariann or Myself

lets have a great month

michelle

Comments (93)

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Your box is on the way!

DC#0308 0660 0001 2382 2850

I hope the post office doesn't get washed away before they get your package out!

I am off to stare out the window and enjoy the 'wetness'

Frances

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    francis - I can send you cuttings from munsted red and dark red, 1 verigated, and citris twist. I'm out of matrona and black. let me know if this is ok.

amy - I have several large mexican patunia and they will need to be kept inside for the winter,if you would like some cuttings (they root very easily) this will be my 1st winter to have them so I don't know how hard they are to keep alive inside. in exchange I would take any leafy house plant, other than sedums I don't care for suculents, bagonias if you have any. let me know.

well I'll check in later
    michelle

• galium
    15 years ago

Trina-I'm glad everything arrived safely. I always worry that the plants will be wilted.

Frances-I never use systemic pesticides outdoors. I was so upset that I had no choice with the white flies. I used it on my house plants that I never put outside. If something kills animals or beneficial insects I stay far away from it.

I have a real problem with chipmunks and squirrels digging up my plants. Plus we have a rabbit that likes to chew. So when I was up at my sister's farm I brushed one of the dogs and collected the fur. I came home and scattered the fur around some of my beds. Haven't had a problem since. I'm not sure how long it lasts. We are going up again at the end of the month and I'll collect more.
    Have a great day,
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Michelle
    Whatever you can spare will be good, those colours are fantastic (I looked them up) I don't need rooted cuttings of sedum, I just stick them in the ground and they grow. I will get these out to you at the beginning of next week. That will give the roots a little more time. They are really doing well!

Michelle
    I don't even want to think about chipmonks and squirrels! I hate them, I hate them I hate them....... maybe my neighbors will give me some doghair for my garden!

Anyway back to work

Frances

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    sorry to hear about the troubles with the nibblers/diggers
    it's funny I have squirrels, chipies and bunnies all over the place and they don't bother much, sometimes I loose a tulip or 2 but not much. I have one I can feed by hand, his tail is stiff as a board though when he creeps up to my hand for a peanut.
    I have feeders up for the squirrels and put out safflower seeds for the chippies, and I have so much clover, plaitain, and violets in the grass that I think that keeps the bunnies happy so they leave my plants alone.

francis - I'll send out yours next week too, thanks for the trade, did you have cuttings of camillias too or was that someone else? did you want some coleus cuttings too? I have plenty

well I hate to complain about it (so many of you are dry) but I can't get the greenhouse done today becouse it is raining again, so many of my plants have mildew becouse it has not dryed out for months, I think that is why I lost my big patch of purple emporer sedum, it just rotted. and the fruit trees are not looking good eather, my apple has lost all the leafs too soon. I need to clean out the chickens house too the straw has been wet too long we rilly need a good dry spell, I rilly wish I could send you some rain, we had 3 inches last week(rained 2 days straight) and we are to get another 1.5 to 2 inches today.

mariann - I can send you a box of dog hair if you like, HE HE HE. what also works is if you know someone that has a pet snake of a pet shop that has snakes the skin they shed everyother month set out in the garden works too. I used it to keep mise out the the chickens house.

well see ya all later
    michelle

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle

My lawn is nothing but clover spring and fall but in the heat of summer it is too hot and dry it all dies back (brown crispy lawn, not to appetizing for bunny I guess) They like to eat gerbera, coleus, shrubs of any sort, mums, coneflowers and occassionally a nice fresh clematis shoot!

I have two pecan trees, but the only nuts I ever get is the half eaten mess the squirrels and chipmonks leave behind! The rotters! Oh well pecan pie isn't really good for the figure anyway (have to try and find the plus side of that fiasco somehow!) ha ha ha

It is raining a bit this morning and we are due for more all day. I Love it, sorry for those of you who have had enough, but I say BRING IT ON!!!!! My canna grew a foot overnight!

No coleus for me Michelle, No way to overwinter them. I used to grow them indoors, but now I just don't have enough light indoors. The sedum will be most welcome though! We still have another 5 or 6 weeks of good weather which will be lots of time for them to settle in!

No camillia to spare here at the moment, my two are still too small for cutting. If you know someone who has some I would be interested too!

Frances

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Michelle, I just sent you an email.

Speaking of bunnies, I currently have a tiny little baby bunny living in my ***fenced in*** vegetable garden. The little creep has eaten all of my bean plants to the ground. GRR!! Now that he's run out of beans, I'm worried about what he'll move on to next!! The Broccoli and Cauliflower plants are so large and dense right now, we can't chase him out of there!! What to do!?!

Luckily I only have problems with rabbits (although the rabbit problem is very bad!). We don't have many mature trees around here yet, so no squirrels. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though.

Amy

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

I was having some trouble logging in, but finally got through.
    Michelle, thank you so much for all the cuttings that you sent! I hope I have good luck with them. They were really well packed and looked good when they got here.
    Michelle sent:
    Salvia - 2 types
    Sedum - 4 types
    Sweet Potato Vine - 2 types
    Miniature Roses - either 3 or 4 - sorry can't look - they are potted up!
    Angel Wing Begonia
    Geraniums - 3 or 4
    Some seeds for Eastern Red Bud and Buckeye trees...
    and a little candy. YUM!
    I hope I got the plants all listed. I will say there were lots of them! Thanks again, Michelle.
    We got a little rain this week and although it is supposed to be in the 90s and dry this weekened, I will get your cuttings together and mail them out on Mon. or Tues.
    For any who are in the path of Ike, my prayers are with you for your safe travels and to keep your homes and belongings safe. Mother Nature has not been too kind this year.
    Jeanne

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    jeanne I'm glade the plants got there in good shape, and I hope they root for you. no rush ship when you can, I think they said you would be getting some rain out of Ike, well once it's done with Texas
    I just talked to Trina/pixie and they are staying put, and already for the storm, she can't logon to GW eather but said she would let us know what happens when she can.

I'm off for now(well I'm always a little off)
    I would like to chat with someone tonight anyone else want to meet at the chat room?

michelle

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

I hope Trina is OK, Ike is looking pretty bad down there in Texas right now! Hope you are all having a great weekend! It's unbearably HUMID here today. (guess I should stay indoors and clean :O )

Frances

• galium
    15 years ago

Jeanne-Michelle sent you a nice box!!! I'd love to send you some of our rain...I'm pretty sick of it.

Frances-I'm pretty fed up the the chewing wild life. A rabbit or ground hog got into my veggie garden this year. I do have a fence around it but they must have gotten under it. Anyway they chewed on everything except the tomatoes. No not the tomatoes they were left for the stink bugs this year. Every year it's something new to deal with. I just planted about 10 very young hostas and the slugs are having a field day.

On a happier note...Linda/ibartoo sent me some cuttings from her Hydrangea Endless Summer 'Blushing Bride' last month. They have rooted beautifully. I usually put my potted up cuttings into a food storage bag. Then I gather the ends and blow it up like a balloon and tie the ends. It makes a great little greenhouse. Lots of moisture. Oh and I always sterilize my potting mix before I plant. It's very damp here and everything gets moldy.

I posted a new thread for next month's sign ups. Take a look and sign up if you'd like. I just may swap seeds next month. Anyone want to swap seeds with me????

I'm very happy to hear that Trina is safe.
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Mariann

I will swap seeds with you! I love seeds (I am not a collector, I'm a sower), but I just love seeds! Best go check the seed box and make sure I have something left to trade! ha ha ha

I do the food storage bag thing too, it really works well with Hydrangea! I recycle my ziplock bags just for this purpose!

I understand about chewing creatures, the squirrels eat my tomatoes and pecans!!!! It is so frustrating to go outside and step on broken pecan shells I COULD JUST SCREAM! they cost more than MEAT at the market!

oh well, :( looks like I am getting some big RAT TRAPS this year for Christmas...... lol

Frances

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Jusgt a quickie while I have access to the internet on alan's laptop. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I don't know how long I will be without internet service but I will try to check daily via this laptop (depending on who we are attached to and their computer eh?)

I hope everyone is doing good and staying safe!

Mariann I am hoping to get your box out to you no later than the 23.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• galium
    15 years ago

Trina-Don't worry about my box girl!!! I'm sure you have plenty of other things to keep you busy. I understand you had some flooding where you are. I'm just so happy that you and your family are safe.

Frances-I'd be happy to trade seeds with you. Actually I posted us as partners on the Oct sign-up thread. Doesn't seem like we have many member signing up for next month.
    Have a great day
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Mariann
    Maybe its just too early, October is a very busy swaps/RR month (at least it was last year) :) I will be happy to swap seeds!

Trina
    I am glad to hear you are safe! the storm was looking very scary on television!

Louise
    Did your box arrive? Hope everything is well with you, haven't heard from you in a while

Best get to work

Frances

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Hi Everybody,

IÂm still around. We got the tail end of Hurricane Ike over the weekend. We didnÂt get a ton of rain but the wind was pretty intense. ItÂs really amazing that we were affected all the way up here. IÂm in the most northern part of PA.
    I think I swept about 10 pounds of pin oak acorns off of my deck last night. My squirrels and chipmunks are in seventh heaven right now. Free food!!

Frances, I got your box over the weekend. Thank you so much. I was in desperate need of some different houseplants. Everything I have is basically solid green. They are all potted up and they all look pretty good. IÂm almost finished gathering things to send you. I should have your box in the mail by this weekend.

Louise

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Michelle,
    Cuttings (and a few surpsies) are headed your way. I hope the cuttings will root for you. I am keeping an eye on the cuttings that you sent to me. Sure is hard to tell if they are going to set out roots or not - still way to early, but I am hopeful!!!
    Delivery Confirmation 0307 1790 0000 1289 1194
    Talk to you later,
    Jeanne

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Frances,
    Your box is on the way!! Del. conf. #0308 0660 0000 7450 3563.

Louise

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

Hi all!!
    thewigg55 I wanted to let you know that I sent out my box today. The DC is 03080070000149922285. I sent you an email, and I'm thinking my emails are going into your junk mail because I haven't heard from you. I only got the one with your address. I needed to let you know that I'm going out of town from the 20th to the 27th and I was hoping that you could wait to send you package towards the weekend. Please email me if you have any concerns.
    I do hope you like what I sent!!

Monica

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    I got my box from Jeanne yesterday, it smelled very good when I opened the box, it didn't take me long to find the source, she put in several boxes of juinior mints (YUMMMMM) and it is great to open a yummy smelling box.

there was also lots of plants and cuttings
    ahastachie
    solidago
    azelea (YAY)
    cameilla - thank you, thank you, thank you I put these right in the aerogarden for rooting, I have limited space in it so I save them for very special plants.
    several coleus
    pinapple sage
    shrimp plant - dose it grow real shrimp - we love shrimp.LOL
    kerria japonic - I need to look this one up, it's new to me
    bell flower
    oregano
    brearded iris - I need to devide mine this weekend if I have time
    perivian dafodil

thank you so much i just loved the plants, and the candy made it very sweet indeed.

michelle

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Wow Michelle sounds like a fantastic box! good luck with those camillia (I love them) I could have a forest full! I have two and they bloom between Thanksgiving and Christmas but I am planning to add more as soon as I can! I LOVE FLOWERS IN THE WINTER! I hope to get some spring blooming camillia too!

Let me know how they root for you, I would really love to try rooting some, there are always piles of cuttings lying around in springtime........ (some people snatch seeds, I have been known to helpmyself to free cuttings)

Anyway, I will be mailing you some gardenia babies on Monday. They are rooted now I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Have a great weekend everyone

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Wow, Michelle, so glad to hear that the box made it to you quickly. I hope some of the plants will root for you. I usually root lots of things in August, but it was so hot and dry here this summer that I didn't bother with much. I have a picture of what the iris looks like. It is not a good picture because it was scanned from a copy, but I will send it to you in an e-mail message. I have one, too, and hope they will do well. I don't know what the name of it is.
    If anyone is interested in seeing what the shrimp plant looks like, here is a site that pictures them: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1870/
    It is one of the few indoor plants I grow. Just love the flowers!
    Frances, you and Michelle can grow all the gardenias you want... just don't send them my way. LOL I don't like flowers that have much scent so you can imagine how I react to gardenias!!! The flowers are pretty, but I keep my distance from them.
    Have a good weekend, everyone. I just came in from riding one of my horses. The weather is perfect. I plan to spend some more time outdoors after lunch.
    Jeanne

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    franscis I will get your box out tomarrow, I just love gardenias but have been unable to get the florest plants to ever bloom again, I'm hopping I can get these to bloom.
    the flowers for our wedding were red roses and gardenias.

I found a great book on coleus, and there is some pest control advise I wanted to share from it.
    concerning 2 legged coleus pests in the garden.

these pests may be unable to resist the urge to pinch bits of your plants, and stuff them in their pocket.
    one of the best ways to deal with this is to present gardeners visiting your garden with snips and baggies and instruct them to snip from the back please.

if this dose not help a strong spray from the hose maybe helpfull.

LOL, I have not had many visiters to my garden so this has not been a problem.

dose anyone want to chat this week, let us know when you can.

michelle

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

oh Michelle Roses and gardenia sound lovely! I have a gardenia planted between two shrub roses outside our bedroom window. They were some of the first plants we bought when we moved here.

I do not think the florist gardenia are intended to rebloom or even live much beyond the lovely display they provide when fresh, like most of the florist 'forced' plants that are traditionally given as gifts, their life expectancy is usually short. (Potted hydrangea, azalea, poinsettia, gardeia) These should flower for you if they get enough light. Put them outside in the summer give them lots of food and a nice big pot, I have heard that some people actually grow them indoors, but I have not tried it. I have tried the florist plants with the same result as you.

I will be sending them out tomorrow (I had planned to do it last week but have been having a really bad time with my allergies this past week. Hope it doesn't get any worse.

Anyway back to work have a great day everyone. If you can set up a chat I will try to make it. What time do you usually do these things?

Frances

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle-That was funny!!!

I have a busy week planned. Dr. appointment tomorrow AM, Eye Exam in PM and Movie/Lunch with my DD on Thursday. I spent the morning potting up AV plantlets. They grew from the AV leaves Deb sent me several months ago. I still have so much to do outside. Plus I have to re-pot all of my houseplants. Something I didn't have time to do in the spring.

I've always loved the fragrance of Gardenia's. Even though it stops up my nose. Not much luck growing them either.
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Louise
    Thank you so much! thats all I can say, I am now a hero in my own home thanks to you! I have never seen a fairy rose in person, but my MIL (who is also my 'across the garden fence' neighbor) Had one a long time ago and had to leave it behind her when she moved. She always wanted another but couldn't find one. NOW we will both have one! Thank you thank you thank you (hope it turns out to be an easy rose, I am not exactly the 'hybrid tea type' ha ha ha

Louise also sent:(some of the labels were a little blurred)
    Ninebark (I used to have a chartreus coloured one, I hope I can get it to root, this one has burgundy leaves!!!!)
    2 different sedums (love the burgundy colour!)
    plectranthus - Mona Lavendar (this is very pretty)
    a pretty coleus looking plant (the label was a bit blurry)
    a plant that looks like Joseph's Coat
    3 different coriopsis plants already in the ground!

and a ton of lovely seeds!

If I forgot something I am sorry, I loved everything, thanks so much!

Frances

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Hi Frances,
    I was afraid that would happen (blurry labels). Something was leaking in the box and I had to repack it at my desk at work before I mailed it. I hate when that happens!!

These are the names of the plants with the bad labels-

JosephÂs Coat looking plant is - Alternatha ÂPlaytimeÂ
    Sedums  small one is Voodoo/larger one is Lynda Windsor
    Coleus looking plant is  Perilla ÂFantasyÂ

Let me know if the Fairy Rose survives. The cuttings were rooting very nicely when I put them in the peat pot. I have more if those don't make it. This is probably the easiest Rose in the world to root. I have tried for years, without success, to root other roses, but this one must really like me. I started with one very tiny plant and now I have them growing all over my yard.

Enjoy!!!
    Louise

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

;)

Thank you Louise! They looked to be in excellent condition. I have just put them into deeper pots.

Michelle, Your Gardenia are on the way. DH took them to the PO this morning. I don't have the DC from him yet. But they should arrive in a couple of days

Frances

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    frances and amy you boxes are on the way but the PO was just nuts this morning and I totaly forgot the DC#
    I'm rilly rilly sorry, but they both went priority, so I think they will be fine.

I figured the gardi. at the stores were a one shot wonder.I'm trying to root some holly bushes from my MIL house, I rilly want some more evergreens around the yard.

I did some work at the community garden today, ripped out the toms, and cucks, and the bloomed out annuals. I still need to cart the stuff to the compost pile, but at least it is out of the ground and in a pile to one side, then I put in some lettuce seeds for some late greens.

my morning glories are blooming great but they are not produceing seeds, can anyone tell my why this might be, they are great white with streaks of blue, and I rilly wanted to try to save some seeds.

have a great night everyone
    michelle

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Mariann, I am on the phone with Trina, her internet is completely down and her phone has been intermittent lately. She wanted me to let you know that your box will be going out by Monday at the latest.

Smiles!

Tracy

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    Thanks for sending out my box...but you still haven't sent me your address so I can send you your box. ;-) Please email it to me as soon as you get a chance. I'd like to send your box out by Thursday so it doesn't have to wait for next week.

Thanks!
    Amy

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Hi Tracy!!!

Good to see you! I am glad to hear that Trina is OK, phone and internet are not as important as being ok (at least that is what I tell myself) :O

Hope everyone is having a good day

Frances

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!
    Michelle, I sent your box out this morning. DC# 0307 3330 0000 2506 8176. Hope it arrives in good health and that you like everything I sent!

Thanks,
    Amy

• galium
    15 years ago

Tracy-If you talk to Trina please tell her to send at her convenience. I really don't mind waiting. So happy to here that she's OK but very sorry to hear that she is still having Internet and Phone problems.

Michelle-You can always self pollinate the MG's.

Louise that's a terrific box you sent Frances!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend,
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Michelle and I had a little side trade going on this month! Thank you so much! The Sedums arrived in great condition, plunked them into a pot pronto, hopefully the wind won't carry them off in the night!

Thanks again!

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    Francis - the gardys are here and they look beautifull.
    I popped 2 in the aerogardens and the 3rd I potted to give to my mother in law. and thanks for the seeds too :)

it will be great if all the plants in my aerogarden in the kitchen live, it will have camillias, azaleas, gardinas, a well established passionvine and geranium oh I hope some of these bloom by spring.

well I need to get the boys up for school

see ya all later
    michelle

• galium
    15 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I'd make a list of who sent etc.

Mariann/galium-sent
    Trina/pixieluvplants-received-(extension for sending)
    Michelle/micyrey-sent-received
    Linda/ibartoo-
    Jeanne/sandlapper_rose-sent-received
    Fran/ncgardengirl-sent-received
    wanna_run_faster-
    Amy/dieg01991-sent-received
    Tammy/thelwig55-should have received not posted
    Monica/mommyto2-sent
    Louise/esiuol-sent-received
    Frances/fcoffill-sent-received

If I missed someone please let me know.

Today is the deadline for sending. If someone needs an extension email me tonight. Extensions are only given prior to the deadline date. Extenuating circumstances are the exception.
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Mariann, I will let Trina know for you. I have to tell you that I have had a great time listening to what she is packing up for you. She has had me looking up zone hardiness for some of the plants so I have gotten a nice sneak peak! :o) She's going a little nuts without her internet.

• galium
    15 years ago

Thanks Tracy! I'm looking forward to getting her box.

I left out Melanie/metull- from the list. I know she had computer problems last month.
    Mariann

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

WHOOOHOO I am here for at least now!!!

Tracy thank you thank you thank you for doing all that you have done for me!!!

Mariann I am soo sorry that I have been running so behind.

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I sent my box out to Metull yesterday. I had been waiting for a plant I ordered to arrive but it hasn't yet so she'll be getting a second box...hopefully later in the week. Happy Gardening!

• galium
    15 years ago

Trina-You have nothing to apologize for girl! We are all aware of what your situation has been like. Are all of your services up and running yet? I've been worried about you and am so happy that Tracy has kept us up to date about your circumstances.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Hi everyone,
    Michelle, I just wanted to let you know that I got your box last week. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post until now. I was out of town and my husband (bless his heart) unpacked the box for me. I think I will need some ID's from you though. He doesn't quite understand the importance of the markers. :-) Most had markers, but some got lost.

Michelle sent me mostly rooted plants that were actually in pots!!! How cool is that! I will get a list together and post what I received from Michelle later this week. It's been very busy for me these days!! :-)

Thanks for the great box Michelle!! I really, really hope that you got yours last week too and they aren't stuck in the post office!! Let me know.
    Amy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Mariann, you aren't going to believe this but Trina's internet is down again! Your box is packed and just waiting on the mailman to pick up. I will post her dc# for you later if she can't get back on. :o)

She's making me laugh on the phone right now telling me to tell you that "I haven't told Tracy all that I packed into your box, I'm trying very very hard to keep it a secret but am trying hard not to blow it all out there, so the internet being down is probably a very good thing for me right now otherwise I would be blabbing it all to you. And right now I am very, very nervous, hoping you will like it. And if you don't then there will be a trash can right near by."

• galium
    15 years ago

LOL Trina you know I'll love everything you send me.... Tracy you're such a good friend posing her. If my computer was down one day I'd be freeking out.

As soon as I hear from Michelle I'll start the thread for next month.
    Mariann

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    Amy I did get your box on sat, I sent an e-mail but I guess it got lost GRRRRR:(
    I have everything planted of in rooting plugs, and please don't ask me to remeber everything, but they looked great and I love them.

let me know witch plants lost their tags and I will try to get them to you.

I will check the sign up thread to see if their are anymore players this month and get next months line up to mariann tonight.

we are getting ready to go to Kentucky next week so I will be out of town from sunday 6th to monday the 14th.

well I'm gonna go check the other thread
    see ya all later
    michelle

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Good Morning! Trina has your box on the way, Mariann! The DC# is 0103 8555 7496 7038 2168!

:o)
    Tracy

• galium
    15 years ago

Thank you for letting me know Tracy. I'll watch for it.
    Mariann

• galium
    15 years ago

Trina-Your box arrived yesterday. Thank you for all the cuttings, plants and bulbs. You sent me so many unusual cuttings and plants. I love everything.

Trina sent me:

Purple Wandering Jew
    Purple Queen
    Mini Jade
    Hoya 'Cumingiana'
    Hosta
    Agapanthus
    Spider Lily Bulbs
    Scheffelera
    Variegated Ginger
    Potato Vine(Looks like little potatoes hanging off the stem)
    Lemon Balm
    Chocolate Mint Geranium (Smells so good!!)
    Hoya 'Bella'
    Pleumeria (Pink)
    Maroon/Purple leaved plant(let me know when you can ID this)
    Brug (Yellow)
    Rubber Tree
    Tulip Bulbs
    Daff Bulbs

Thanks again Trina I've always wanted a Brug and Plumeria!
    Big
    Hugs
    Mariann

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!!

I just got my box from thelwigg55! She sent me cuttings for 2 types of roses, pussy willow cuttings, coleous looking plant, geranium plant and 2 types of hydrangeas.

I have the perfect spots for them!!

Monica