Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

update: obf august cookbook swap #4

sassyd
16 years ago

Wow! #4! Here's where we stand, if I missed anyone plesae let me know!

Sassy sends to Remy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Remy sends to Sassy

Trish sends to SueG

SueG sends to Trish/dancinmoon>>>>>>>>>>received

Debbya sends to Sherri/boballi>>>>>>>>>received

Sherri sends to Debbya

Skohler sends to Trina/pixieluvplants

Trina sends to Skohler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Nancy sends to April/dirtundermynails

April sends to Nancy/cedarnest>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Annie sends to Melissa/hazelnutbunny

Melissa sends to Annie/Raggedyann>>>>>>>>>received

Sassy sends to Renne'/rennep>>>>>>>>>>received-no post

Renne' sends to Sassy

Mellen sends to Kim/lilgreenthumb

Kim sends to Mellen

Ananda sends to Jeanne/SandlapperRose

Jeanne sends to Ananda/Seraki

Melinda sends to Shirley/brittneysgran

Shirley sends to Melinda/ilovefarac

Amy sends to Carol/veeja11

Carol sends to Amy/amybabyboy3

Maryanne sends to Jules/Klick

Klick sends to BethB

BethB sends to Sandy/ShadyMeadow

Sandy sends Maryanne/earthlydelight>>>>>>>>>received

I could have easily missed someone so please just let me know and I'll correct it.

Sassy

Comments (142)

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Remy,
    The Olive Garden recipes are from copykat recipes. They have TONS of restaurant recipes! Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to go!

Deb

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

klick, i am glad you enjoyed your package. Wouldn't you know that there is a thing or two still sitting on my dining room table. Next time LOL. It was a real pleasure putting that box together for you. I remember when I made the MLC

you expressed interest. when i saw that kit, it was screaming your name.

the jelly i made, it was my g-babe's birthday favor...get it? "first birthday jam". right in tune with her party!
    oh and the flour sacks were to fill in space, but they are excellent for baking, laying fresh pasta on, bread rises, or just as dish towels or garden towels. i love them.

ants???????

remy, i just love all the tomato pix. i could taste them. i just might pluck my navigator out of school and head on up to GI for your tomato tasting. (although maybe by this time next year, GI will be closer to me than it is now). can't wait to hear all about it, i'll have to do it next year! it was what i had been planning and you so kindly sent me all those seeds, but i think i explained about my boy next door weeding frenzy. can't complain for $7.00 an hour though and cleaning that ground.

shirley - hello, how are you?

wow melissa, i don't think i've ever seen a box destroyed like those two. i've had some with dings or dents and i had a blx delivered to me last year with everything broken, but that was the fault of the sender that included no wrapping around anything, it all just appeared to be thrown in the box. i have had a piece or two of mail that came in a plastic ziploc saying it was destoyed at processing adn then they send it all so the recipient can piece it together, but never abox like that. one time i'd be annoyed, but two or more, i'd march my azz right into the post office and make myself heard.

annie - excellent zucchini recipes. i just love zucchini.

someone really likes olive garden, hey deb? i must admit, i like their salad/dressing, but not a fan of too much else. everything always sounds good, or looks good on the commercial, and then it's not. i have a dear friend that loves the restuarant and when it's her time to pick, we always go there.

sue, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well again. is this the same thing that has been happening with you in the past? glad the storms missed you.

we went from killer heat to gorgeous weather to 4 days of rain to killer heat and humidity again. air running these last two days, but i think there will be yet another change in store.

had the baby for the weekend and i'm exhausted!

everyone is sending/receiving such wonderful boxes.

be well,
    happy blooms
    maryanne

• mellen
    16 years ago

Kim/Green Thumb, Your box--with plants--will be going out in Monday's mail. DC # 0305 1720 0001 3914 4053

We have had 2 days of beautiful weather. No rain or humidity. Just beautiful sunshine, breezes, and temps in the low 80's. Perfect! Up til then we had 7 days with 10+ inches of rain during that time period. We were some of the lucky ones. Other parts of the state received that amount in just one rain! So, Kim, I was able to dig a few plants after all for you.

Susie, please take it easy. You worry me when you get sick!

Maryanne, Niiiice box of gifts!!! And Tasty Kakes????? YUMMY!!! Haven't had those since Beth sent me some.

Carol/Vee, Any chance you could take some pics of your flower designs at work and show them off here? I would love to see them. Miss you!

Well, school has started, and it sure is different not being a middle school teacher anymore. It was tearing at my heart all summer that I would not be working with that age level anymore. But guess what? I ADORE the elementary students!!!

Time for bed. Til next time! Mary Ellen/Mellen

• boballi
    16 years ago

*Debbya*

Your box is on its way!

DC# 0307 0020 0003 8105 8472

Sherri : )

• boballi
    16 years ago

Where do I send the Hostess gift?

I don't have any questionaires/information from the "Oldies."

Thanks
    Sherri

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Amy, I received your wonderful box today, i loved it.
    cat orchid plant. vitamine cream, candies, 3 cookbooks and tea.hope I didn't forget anything. did you get the other box yet ? I mailed them at the same time and it has plants in it. darn po. please get the spagetti sauce and make the chili, it is real good. hugs carol

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Carol, I am so glad you received your package and like it. I think the orchid will be beautiful when it blooms. I am going to make the chili as soon as I get the sauce, I know my family will love it. I did not get the other box, when I tracked it, it said it was delivered to Baltimore, MD and I live in Georgia???

Melissa, I made the cake and it is too good, I am eating way too much. Amy

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I'm home for a for a few hours then back on the road tonight.

Melissa, I'm glad you liked your box ad I was a little worried, I didn't include nothing from this area. I am so glad you liked the cookbook.

Susie, Wow, I hope you are feeling better! Take care of yourself.

Sassy, Did you by chance get your hostess gift from me this is what the usps track says

abel/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0000 3240 0490

Your item was delivered at 12:54 PM on August 26, 2007 in LORIS, SC 29569.

But that is strange the 26th was on a Sunday? I'm now worried because with this heat it might be melted. If you don't get it I will send another gift.

Ok, need to get caught up on a few things here.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

6 c. zucchini, peeled and ground
    6 c. sugar
    1/2 c. lemon juice (you can use reconstituted)
    1c. crushed pineapple and juice
    6 oz.pkg. orange gelatin

Drain zucchini; then boil until clear( about 6 minutes). Add sugar, lemon juice, pineapple and juice. Boil again for 6 minutes. Remove from heat and add orange gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Seal in clean jars.

It is sweltering out there again today, but I did get my bird feeders all filled again hmm..... I think I will stay in this afternoon.

ARe you sick of Zucchini yet???? LOL

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Susie feel better, so glad that tornado missed you.

Remy, Tuesday after Labor Day will be fine.

Melissa I've received many boxes in just those conditions.

Annie I finally got it! LOL, I've had a time, I checked the post office on Sat. and to tell you the truth it didn't cross my mind to check it Sunday, then yesterday I had the baby and its was so dreadfully hot I didn't want to take her out in it to go, then just as her dad picked her up we had a terrible storm come up, so I just never made there until today, so sorry. My Apple Maple Bridgewater candle is in great shape and smells just yummy!
    Thanks so much, I love it.

I also received Maryanne's hostess gift. The Complete Garden Planner and Record Book. Wow what a great book! I can keep track of everything in this one book and its got lots of great planting tips, etc. Thanks so much.

Annie have you made the zucchini jam? Sounds interesting.

Have a good one girls and thanks again.

Sassy

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

~~ Hello everyone :)
    I have been loving all the recipies...they sound so yummy...Unfortunately for me, my squash, arent doing too well this summer, i think they are suffering froma lack of water, and my hose doesnt reach that far out to water them.
    I am going to try the Chicken Marsala one...i tried to make it once, and it came out like a thick stew! and tasted awful too!!...This one sounds great though.
    ~~Well my blood test for Polymyalgia rheumatica turned up negative, so we went back in for more blood work, for Lupus, Lyme diesease, and a few other things, and am just waiting for the results...Hope nothing major is found but would love to have something to get rid of my pain.
    ~~Still looking for work. its been almost 2 weeks now, which stinks as DH is still out of work also...SO things are very tight right now. Got a call from a friend, who runs a cafeteria, and he has an opening, so he wants me to come down tomorrow...It would only be part time, but better than nothing, and more than i could collect on unemployment, so wish me luck..have never worked in a cafeteria before, only restaurants, but they cant be that much different, i dont think!
    ~~Sue G. Finally found a box to send your stuff out in, hoping it will all fit!!...Sorry for my delay, Gosh i hope i am not the last one to send out my box this month!!..After seeing the deplatidated photos of the boxes that are shipped through the post office,. i am going to go with my usual plan of UPS Ground, so far i have not heard any complaints about them!..I will post when i ship, before the end of the week!!
    ~~Sassy,i will have your hostess gift going out this week too!
    ~~Hope everyone is doing ok...susie, and pixie please get some rest and feel better soon!!
    Blue skies and soft winds to all!
    Trish

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Trish, great news on the negative testing. Sure hope they find the problem and give you the correct medication so you feel better soon and good luck on the job, even if part time, I'm sure with your health you really don't need to be working full time anyway, but we do what we have to do, huh... Prayers for you sweetie! BTW, you and DH are out of a job, don't even think about sending me a hostess gift! Its not necessary. Hugs

SueG, I forgot earlier, but had to tell you how I laughed when I saw the envelope for my plant markers, marked....
    Sassy
    P.O. Box 247

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Trish, so sorry you are going through a tough time, no fun not feeling well.

Sassy, I'm glad the candle made it without getting broke, and so happy you like it.

No, I've not made the jelly, the jelly maker in the the family was DeDe. I miss her, and will have to try and duplicate how good her jelly was.(which will be big shoes to fill).

I've been pretty lucky, (knocking on wood) all my packages that I've received have been in great shape.

I need to try and take a nap before hitting the road @10 tonight.

OH yea, I hope everyone has a great holiday week-end, but please drive safe.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Sassy,
    Your hostess box is on the way! USPS#0307 0020 0004 7460 7990.

Deb

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Hi ladies. I've been sick lately... sort of connected to all that's been keeping me disconnected lately. My packages will be late. I'm really sorry. :(

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Deb, it will be appreciated. I've got to look at the forcast, if its gonna rain the entire weekend, we may put it off. Oh I will be dissappointed if we can't go:(

Klick, feel better girl. We know you're good for your box:) You just take care.

Later girls,
    Sassy

• veeja11
    16 years ago

What the heck is your box doing in maryland ? I'm gonna have to go to po and complain. I wish I could replace your rooster but the lady who makes them has passed. I will track down your other box, gotta find the conf slip. will send a new one as soon as I get a day off. hugs carol

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Klick, don't worry about mailing. I'm in such a muddle I won't be able to remember if I got it or not!!!!
    Sandy, I'm going to be late too. I "Forgot" this was going to be a holiday weekend. If I mail today you will probably not get the box before Tuesday. I think I'm safer to mail Saturday and you will probably still get the box on Tuesday. I'm sending a couple plants. They are tough but not indestructible.
    Carol, your wayward box is not at my house in MD. LOL I still have not gotten the ones I mailed to myself from Kodiak. The PO has not been being kind this summer!!! And, you are right. Going back to work really does complicate life. Keep smiling anyway.
    Bethb

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Carol, I was able to clean the rooster up and I just love him. I can see all the work she put in to him and I just adore it. Amy

• shadymeadow
    16 years ago

Tuesday will work out great as I will be out of town this weekend, but will be back by Tuesday.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Carol, You will not believe it!! My box came today and the plants are still alive (strawberry candy and ?warrior (I can't see the first word) daylilys. Thank you so much. The box is post marked Aug 22. I love the apple candle, bath goodies, cute sunhat w/froggie, oatmeal cookie mix,mexican shell flower bulbs and cute daisy card and more beans for chili. Thank you so much, I guess the box didnt go to Maryland but I am going to recheck conf# and see what it says. Thank you again, I will post pic with the hat soon and I love it. Take care, Amy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

My box arrived today from Sherri!

Sherri sent-
    Cookbooks
    Delicously Simple cookbook
    The Art of Accompaniment
    Californina's Light N' Easy
    Sunset Salad Book
    Light Desserts

Seeds-
    California Poppy

Journal
    Potted plant stationary

Can of peaches, packages of- raisins, Pistachios, Almonds.

Thanks so much Sherri for such a nice box!

Deb

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Sassy,
    If you are trying to keep up with your list, I have not received yet. I mailed to Ananda/Seraki and she posted that she received my box - that was about two weeks ago. I haven't seen anything posted by her since then. I sure hope she is okay.
    Susie, I hope you are feeling better and everyone else who has been "under the weather" - Get Well Soon!
    Jeanne

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

A Tomato Seed Question:
    I think some in our group save tomato seeds. This is my first year trying it and the book I read said to let the seeds and liquid surrounding the seeds ferment for a few days with some water added and then rinse and drain them and let them dry. That's how I'm doing it. Is that what everyone else does? I hope I am saving seeds that will sprout and not killing them by doing it this way.
    Thanks for any pointers...

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Jeanne, yes I'm trying to keep up, but always appreciate help. I'll try to post an update before I leave. Can't help with the tomato seeds, sorry, maybe Remy can help.

Nite
    Sassy

• veeja11
    16 years ago

I see Ananda has not mailed so she is out of our group, please post if you have not recieved, oldies you do know you are supposed to wait until you recieve before you send. I have one makeup box, then if earthly will let us know who the big sis's are of the non senders, we will see which ones are able to send a makeup box. I am in trouble for letting so many newbies in but some are doing great, I want credit for that also
    hugs overworked carol

• shadymeadow
    16 years ago

I have not received a box, but Beth posted that she would be mailing Saturday and I said that would be fine because I was going to be out of town over the weekend anyway.

Sassy, I will be a little late with your hostess gift. Things got really busy toward the end of the month and I have been running around in little circles. Will get it in the mail the first of next week if that is OK.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Is Ananda on vacation? It seems like I remember her saying something about that...but I've seen so many posts about vacations, that it's entirely possible I'm wrong. :O)

Annie- Where do you get your candles?? I am LOVING the one you sent me! It smells so good!! :O)

Carol- Don't be working too hard, ya hear?? We need you relaxed and ornery as ever... -K-? :O)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! The weekend is in sight! YAY!!

Melissa

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

NEWBIES and Sponsors)

Pixie(DebbyA)
    Rennep**(Melinda)
    Hazelnut (Veeja)
    Ananda (Sue G)
    Sandy/Shadymeadow (Debbya)
    Sherri/Boballi (Kim)
    April Dirt (Annie)

I've emailed rennep on more than one occasion about her obligation. no response. she has posted on three occasions since i sent and since she received her box.

debby, you have two members, do you want to give responsibility of one of them to another member?

Based on the rules, yes, a new member always sends their box first. Also, if you are going out of town, you post and you email your partner and either your sponsor or group leader so that no one is left in the dark.

sandy, we can all attest to how responsible beth is. if she tells you she is mailing, that is a guarantee.

maryanne

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I seem to be seeing a LOT of people that aren't holding up their end of a trade. Seems like an GW epidemic lately. I know that I have gotten gyped a few times. It's extremely frustrating.

Well, that being said..I just want to THANK CAROL for giving us newbies a shot! I, for one, am having fun getting to know everyone and I hope that the few newbies that aren't behaving don't reflect badly on those of us that ARE! :O)

Happy Thursday, everyone! :O)
    Melissa

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Maryanne,
    I'll keep both Trina & Sandy! How could I put a Sis up for adoption?

Trina & Sandy,
    Please feel free to email me any time!

Deb

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Ok Deb and thanks :) Your awesome!

Carol you are doing a wonderful job! I can imagine how hard it is to run a group like this, you and Maryanne and Susie are all doing great.

Sassy, have a great time this weekend! I hope the weather is favorable.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

no problem deb, i just needed to ask ;-)

melissa, you are right. the less than honorable actions of a few should not reflect on the others that have kept their word and acted in good faith.

i personally have sent email to rennep when it was noted that she didn't post. when more time went by, i sent again. she has never acknowledged, although i did in fact check on her posts and noted there were three days of posting between the dates, so no excuse as to server down. i would suggest that her partner post on the rate and review side so that others are aware of this instance.
    i'll check on ananda, although sue g - have you heard from her?

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

Hello...... my computer crashed couple of weeks ago.
    i am also late getting my box out.
    it is going out now. am on way to postoffice
    did not include plants. the temps have been so bad here everything is fried.
    will be back in a bit with DC#

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Look at that my little sis is one of the good ones, she can be a little possesive over her boxes tho. but usually a good bunny. hugs carol

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Hhmmm....Never know WHAT you're gonna find in your box, huh Veeja?? :O)

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Ok. I almost have my box for Beth ready. I just want to be certain it's a good one considering it's lateness. :)

Feeling queasy... have to take it easy right now.

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi all,
    I have been busier than all heck! Plus getting this tomato party is taking up too much of my computer time. I know it will be a great time though.
    In case anyone missed it, Sassy knows I'm sending next week because of her going to the other house this weekend. I've got it all ready to go, plants are in pots, and the rest is in a box : )

Jeanne,
    You really don't need to add water if you squeeze the liquid out of the tomato. It is better to not add the water if you don't need to. If you do need it, add just enough so doesn't dry out before fementation is done. The more water added, the more fementation problems people seem to have.

Mellen,
    I'm so happy to hear you love the new age group!

Maryanne,
    Your navigator wouldn't miss much school : ) I'm sure it is going to turn out well, and we will do it again next year.
    I do think it odd about Ananda. She was posting a lot, even pics, and now nothing.

Trish,
    I'm sorry to hear you are still in pain! I hope you find out what is wrong soon.

Beth,
    LOL, I thought Carol might of mailed to you by mistake! Have you gotten any rain? Did you see how I had a fire because of the dry weather?

Klick,
    I'm so sorry you are still having health problems too. I hope you get better soon.

Susie,
    I hope you are feeling better too.

Carol,
    Try not to work too hard!

Melissa,
    Lol!

If I forgot anyone, my fried brain apologizes.
    Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

ok DC #s

Diane - hostess envie - 0306 3030 0001 6007 0786
    Mellen - - envie & box coming -

0306 3030 0001 6007 0779
    0306 3030 0001 6007 0755

• boballi
    16 years ago

Sassyd!

I found the email you sent me with your address in my spam file this morning. I will be sending out your hostess gift today, and will post the DC# when I get back from the PO.

Sherri

• boballi
    16 years ago

Sassyd!

DC# 0307 0020 0003 8105 8564 is on its way!

Sherri

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Sassy,
    I am late sending your hostess gift and will send it next week. I am in Florida for the weekend with my brothers. Have a great weekend. Take care, Amy

• mellen
    16 years ago

I have been worrying about Kim's box that I sent on Monday. Seems like it is taking a long time to get to her, but I just checked and it was delivered today. Hope it was all in one piece. Mary Ellen

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

~~ SUE G. ...I got to the UPS Store this morning with your box, i am so very sorry for being late!!..( I also sent you an e-mail, hope you got it)
    Here is the UPS tracking #1Z0052VA0327273932
    ~I know it wont be actually shipped until Tuesday, due to the long weekend, but at least it is on the way to you.
    Again, my apologizies, i am never usually this late in sending.
    Trish/DancingMoons

• mellen
    16 years ago

I must have received Kim's box in yesterday's mail, but hubby and I were gone. Got it out of the mailbox this evening and just opened it. She sent lots of nice kitchen items that will accent my kitchen decor nicely: 4 kitchen towels, oven mitt, and potholder in red, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a pretty bud vase, silicone basting brush, cutting board, red candle with the scent of apple turnover, some bath pearls, and a couple of strawberry banana smoothie mixes. Thank you, Kim, for your thoughtfulness in putting this box together for me.
    Mary Ellen/Mellen

• shadymeadow
    16 years ago

Just got back home from my weekend adventure. Had a great time, but I am really tired. I attended a Mannatech convention in Portland Friday and Saturday and rode the train down and back (A first for me!!!)

Maryanne & Sassy - I wanted to clarify that the reason I posted that I had not received a box was because Carol had posted a request for us to post if we had not received our box yet. I was not concerned in the least about Beth sending it. I was just trying to comply with Carol's request.

Will post more later, but for now I just have to get some rest.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

Mellen.....box got there quick! the one thing i wanted to include i could not find. I wanted to send paula deens bbq sauce or marinade BUT it was no where around here to be found. will have to track some down to stock up. last time i bought it i got the last 2 jars. now i cant find any! the envie should be arriving soon also

Woot I got a box from IOWA
    it arrived Saturday!
    I got the plants in the ground yesterday. and for life of me cannot remember what they were!
    Read your lovely note to kiddo. She said wow mom she knows all about her state. We know nothing about ours like that!
    as i was reading it i showed her the goodies!
    I had 2 cookbooks - now i have a total of 6 in my collection!
    (see what you guys got started? lol) nah cant blame it on yall. although ive gotten 3 total from obf trades-my grandmother had like a gazillion when she died but my aunt took them all!)One from Iowas sesquicentennial anniversary.
    one from the church mellen grew up in - full of her family recipes! ( your note is in the cookbook now so i can remember which are family of yours!)
    I will quote some from the note maryellen wrote. and tell ya what i got!
    besides 2 cookbooks.
    Iowa is one of the top hog producing states - i got a box of ready to eat bacon - heat in the microwave and its ready@!
    Iowa is one of the top cattle producing states - i got beef sausage made in IA. ( while reading this kiddo said oooo do we get a calf? lol some reason she wants a baby calf. i said NONONO!) lol
    IA also known for corn - so we got some popcorn grown in IA. Great for movie night next weekend.
    BBQ sauce made in IA.
    some new hersheys chocolate truffles!
    were a little melted but but them in fridge and they are good!

OOOOOOo i love a box with food! ty so much mellen!!!

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Everyone is getting great boxes!

Mellen you did a great job, Iowa is a great place to live and sometime in the future I will be going back there.Another great place to visit in Iowa is the Amana Colonies. Although over the years it has really changed, it still is a great place to visit, and the food is fantastic!

Hazelnutbunny, I'm glad you liked the candle. I get them HTE(HERE, There, and everywhere). I pick them up when they are on sale. I do like the Woodwick candles,but have yet to pick any of those up.(Can't seem to find any of those on sale). Call me cheap!

I've been busy this week-end. We got a new baby neice on the 31st."Katrin" not sure of the middle name,(mom seems to be keeping it a secret.she didin't want to hurt any feelings)> She is sure a cute little button: weighed in @ 6lbs. 4 oz.

I have to go to work tonight, but then I'm off the rest of the week. I'm so glad, I still have a few packages to get out.

Ok, time for a light lunch. Ihope everyone had a great week-end.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Beth, I haven't had the chance to let you know that your box went out on Saturday! I finally got all the goodies together. Hope you have fun opening the box!

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Awwww Congrats Annie!!! I like the name ;) (mine is Katrina).

Some WONDERFUL Boxes sent and recieved! That is wonderful!

I hope everyone has had a lovely and safe Holiday weekend. Kinda hate those 4 day weekends though, makes it harder to keep up with days and I know for Moms its harder to get kiddos back ready for school.

Its been raining here off and on all weekend and pretty much most of today (we've had 5" so far today so Fox Lake is back).

Smiles everyone,
    Pixie