Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brittneysgran

NEW: obf: august fun-blooming friends

brittneysgran
11 years ago

This month we will have some games/giveaways, share fun times in our lives, best vacation stories and etc. Pretty much anything to entertain the month away. Please join in the fun and if you have plants to divide have some fun and give it away. It really does not have to be plants but anything you care to give away as a gift.

I will post the first prize and if you tell me the name of this daylily it is yours. A clue will be given each day until the name has been guessed.

Shirley

Comments (72)

• annette_1964
    11 years ago

PS. forgot to mention that I have listed extra daylilies I have to trade for Lies & Lipstick daylily under Plant Exchange here on GW.

Annette

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Morning!

LOL Shirley, is that the list you ordered from them :) Love it!

I think I may be confused, if we have extras of something are we suppose to post our own game, or do we wait for a game and then just send our extras to the winner? Because I HAVE extras...lots of them!

I'll wait to do anything till I hear what I'm suppose to do :)

We had about 4 hours of rain last night. Some real thunder boomers, I loved it! The pond is filled back up. I just got my last load of compost and I'm starting a new bed...what a terrific day!!

Happy Friday!!
    vina

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

Maryanne, that recipe sure sounds good and also pretty/ colorful. Hope to try it in a few days.
    Tomatoes were doing well in MD when I left but over the past few years I have had very poor luck with them in the areas of Colorado and AZ. Seems the heat and dry wind prevent pollination. It may be that the excessive heat and drought this year are causing problems in other areas too.
    beth

• nottougly
    11 years ago

Hello everyone,
    I am not for sure how this swap goes this month.
    Can someone explain it again, please?
    My mind is all messed up from working 12 hours a day.
    I am starting a 6 day straight on night shift @12 hours
    then off 1 day then go back for 4 days straight on dayshift @12 hours.
    Thanks for the help and count me in this month.
    Faye!

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Annette so glad to see your post. Hope you can join in our swaps soon. I have tried every tip on growing nice tomatoes. They say to only water the roots and not the leaves, the only thing is you have no control over that when it rains.

Faye-We are not swapping this month, only games from whoever wants to post some and prizes from the one who posts the game. My DH works those 12 hour shifts and hates them.

Vina-No I did not order all those on the list...I did order 33 but saw where they were out of one of them so I will be getting 32 which is OK. $3.00 for bearded iris is a very good deal. You can e-mail Denise with your order and she will send you an invoice back for payment. Her e-mail address is on the website.

Sue-I could not find the tracking number of your package but LMK if you still have not received it and I will re-send them. Thanks

Off to bed....Going to HOT Atlanta, Ga. in the morning.

Shirley

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

How about a guessing game for the weekend?
    I am placing an order for fall.
    Two questions about the order:
    1) Who am I ordering from?
    2) name at least one thing that is on the order.
    The second item needs to be specific. You can not just say, Iris or tulips or kale seed.
    To be correct you will need to say, for example, daffodil Thalia or red Russian kale.
    Only one guess on the supplier but three guesses on the plants
    Prize will be winners choice of two books. Either a garden book on gardens for welcoming birds and butterflies OR a cookbook of Southwestern recipes.
    My shopping list is ready but I hope to see some suggestions that I might want to add. Seems I'm always adding to my wish list. lol

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Hey all! I have some weird questions to ask?? Something very strange happened and I'm not quite sure what to do?

I was swapping some iris with a person in California. My box was opened by the Post Office and I was contacted and told it was illegal to ship iris to California? I contacted the post office who did this, and they are destroying my iris! I can't believe this is happening?

Since you all ship plants so often, has anyone come across this before. And did anyone know this was illegal?

Annie, have you ever heard of this before?

So mad and sad all at once!
    Talk to you later!
    vina, who is not a happy camper

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Vina-I have never heard of that or been in such a situation. Hopefully Annie will see your post and enlighten us on it. I would not be happy about that either.

Beth-I will guess Bluestone Perennials is the Co. and you are ordering Sedum Autumn Fire.

Shirley

• veeja11
    11 years ago

I have had plants confiscated, when driving into california, know they have strict plant laws. so unfortunately a postal worker may have taken your plants, course they say they destroy them. finally got picture taken so I can do game, as soon as Beths winners are posted. I will do a game. hugs to all carol

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Where is everyone?

I bought a mosquito deleto yesterday and can't wait to use it. My DS told us about them and I want to try it. I'm hoping to see alot of dead mosquitoes soon.

California can ship their plants to other states so what's the difference?

Shirley

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Good Afternoon OBFer's,

Welcome to California!!!

Yes, there are very, I emphasize, very strict agriculture laws when it comes to importing plants to California. Many companies that sell plants can not deliver to CA. If they do, they are certified. Why you ask????? Agriculture, obviously, is a huge business in our state. In simple, it is to avoid bugs, pests and disease from entering CA....bugs and pests and disease that could ultimatley destroy crops etc...... We have had many problems through the years with "bad stuff" entering CA and causing big problems. Even when I travel out of state (or Mexico which is one hour away) via automobile and then return to CA, the border officials ask me if I am returning home with plants, citrus, fruit, produce etc....If I say yes, the paraphenalia is taken from me. And they will check your car if you do not appear honest and possibly if you do appear honest! California Importing and Exporting are two different bananas. Each state has their own laws, so it is possible that CA might not be able to deliver ????? to ????? state. That I do not know!

I should also add that we have dog teams in California that are specifically trained to search out plant products entering California via air freight, USPS, FED EX etc.....
    Vina, possibly one of these incredible pooches sniffed out your box of iris!!!!

http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/plant/dogteams/index.html

Now I must say, I have never had any plants that were sent to me here in California (via GW gardeners) confiscated....no bulbs, no plants...nada. Most people have not written the word "plants" on the box. But even when they have written the word "plants" it has not been confiscasted or even opened from what I can tell.

Must run,

Annie

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well now we know the scoop about sending plants to California. Lucky our boxes haved reached Annie. I do know I have to have a license to sell in Georgia. I can sell at any markets in NC but just 30 minutes down the road (I am that close to the Georgia line) I have to have a license. Don't really understand the license thing for no one has ever insepected my plants. Just pay the money and they send you a license.

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Wow! Thanks Annie! I still feel just awful about this whole thing. And I DID write LIVE PLANTS right on the box. In fact I wrote it all over every side of the box. I guess mine was easy to pick out, lol.

Thankfully, they hadn't sent their end of the swap and I contacted him in time. But, wouldn't he know about this regulation? Since he lives there.

I can see with California being a very large China import destination they would check the freighters and cargo ships. But other than crossing into Canada have I ever had to pull over with a customs search. Are those open 24/7 like border patrol? I'm sorry for all the ??? but I've never heard of any of this before. Amazing!

Okay, back to gardening... :0)
    vina

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

Oh Vina, so sorry to hear about your experience with the Calif plant police. Yes, the border check points seem to be open 24/7. They are not right exactly on the border either they are a couple miles in. You can't just say Oh, sorry and turn around and go back to AZ. You are "in " CA when you get to the check point.
    I used to travel back and forth between AK and MD with plants in my truck. Glad no border patrol never asked me if I had any plants with me. I would have hated to give them up.
    Shirley, thanks for great guesses. Bluestone IS one of my faves but no, that is not the one.
    And, sedum Autumn Fire is a gem. I got it in an exchange last summer and love it. Actually, I love most all the sedums.
    Any other guesses???

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Beth-I see where you can guess 3 times for the plants...I did not realize that with the first guess. OK lets see, I have two more guesses on the plants. Still don't know where everyone is at. We should have lots of guesses on this game.

Did you order:
    Peony-Bowl of Beauty or
    Lily-Casa Blanca

Shirley

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Beth,

Here are my guesses....
    Ordering from Oakes Daylilies
    And you are ordering the Daylily Lime Frost

Vina, Beth is correct. The borders are open 24/7. And yes, depending where you are there might be border checks withing a few miles of the actual border. In fact, we have another border check that is not at all close to the Mexico border. It is probably 30 minutes South of our home on the Interstate 5 frwy. They primarily check for illegals coming over to our state from Mexico and drugs. Sometimes they wave you through, sometimes you can wait several hours, depending on the hour of the day/night, holidays or if they have a "tip" that some illegal activity is coming their way.

Traveling back home Mexico, everyone is stopped. They already know who you are before you get to the border stop as they have run your plates. I am quite tan a good amount of the year, thus I usually get ID'D. And our car has been frequently checked for everything....plants, produce, to much booze, drugs, illegals. And the dogs are all over the place....sniffing! Several miles after, headed North, you will hit the other border check that I spoke of earlier.

At the Oregon border, returning to CA, they are big on asking/checking for plants, produce etc as well.

As far as people knowing about the regulation, mixed bag on that. As well, I think alot of people just don't give it any thought. I suppose I would think the PO people might ask Q's/or refuse to accept the plant box seeing it was going to CA....I don't know! Maybe our little boxes we send to each other (not business related), our not that big of a deal. BUT Vina, got nailed. When I hit my favorite PO, I will ask the girls about this and report back to you!

OK, back to gardening!

Shirley, I have a little guessing game I can play for prizes. Shall I wait until Beth is done?

Annie

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Hey all!
    Thanks for all the information. I've really never given it much thought. Must be, because where I live they don't have check points and things like that.

And yes, Annie, those dogs are the ones who sniffed me out. The person I talked to on the phone said something about a Dog Patrol. At the time, I never bothered to ask what that was. But, I did have Live Plants written all over it, so, unless the dogs can also read...LOL!

Beautiful day here today. Took the kids to a fun park, just got home a little while ago. And surprising them with a special dinner tonight :) Hubby took the whole day off. What a nice day!

Talk to you later!
    vina

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

Vina, that does sound like fun. School has started here but it is really too hot for doing things like parks anyway. Seems wrong when an air conditioned school room is more appealing than a park. LOL
    I'd like to withdraw my game, redo it, adding a nice bonus to the prize and some specific clues. If that is OK with everyone, One of the other gals cam go ahead and I'll jump back in later.
    So far no correct guesses but Lime Frost is going onto another order. It has been on the wish list too long. Probably from either Smokeys or Wilds.

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Beth-Vina, Carol & Annie have a game so far so you jump back in whenever you want.

Vina-I know you e-mailed about prizes and etc. so you are up for game time if you are ready.

We have some cooler weather that moved in and it is so nice. August is usually the month for being so hot.

Vina-Glad you got to spend the day with your family.

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Morning All!

WOW! The kids are back in school already! Ours don't start till the day after Labor Day. It was beautiful yesterday. About 80, and a little overcast. We rode everything! Left in the afternoon, and about an hour after we left, it poured! Thunder and Lightening! But, we had dinner plans, and, thankfully they were indoors. Hubby came home last night and fell asleep on the couch...we tuckered him right out, lol!

GAME TIME ~~ GAME TIME ~~ GAME TIME~~ GAME TIME~~

Let's Play 10 questions. I don't think I could come up with 20, lol! :)

The first to post all the right answers WINS the SUPER AWESOME BULBS...

EGYPTIAN WALKING ONION.

I will be sending 10 of these wonderful little garden treasures :)

1. What are my cats names?
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year?
    3. What are my kiddos names?
    4. How old are my kiddos?
    5. What is my favorite garden animal?
    6. What color is my house?
    7. How many iris did I order this summer?
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap?
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :)

1. What is my favorite holiday?

First one to post all correct answers wins. You can post as many times as you like, no limit.

GOOD LUCK!!
    vina :D

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

I am going to hold off posting my game as Vina just posted hers. I am headed out of town but will be back when I have a free moment to do some "Vina" guessing.

Happy Wednesdsay to all!

Annie

• Astroknot
    11 years ago

Sorry to hear about the post office plant shakedown, Vina. California's strict agriculture rules, it's just something we forget about here, sometimes. A had some live plants arrive here safely a couple of months ago from an OBF swap. Hearing about those patrol dogs is a little discerning.

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Vina-Fun game and I'm sure everyone will be searching for all those answers. I do know 5 out of 10 so will have to do some research on the other 5.

Shirley

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Shirley - Sent you an e-mail.

Amelia

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

testing posting a photo

this is a pic of the banana squash after about 5 or 6 days of growing!

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

1. What are my cats names? Apple/Kiwi
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Kiwi
    3. What are my kiddos names? Taylor/Billy
    4. How old are my kiddos? 7/3
    5. What is my favorite garden animal? Turtles
    6. What color is my house? Blue/White
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 25
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 2
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :) 95

1. What is my favorite holiday? Halloween

Vina-Not sure on some of them...just had to guess.

Beth-The banana squash is huge....I've never grown banana squash. Do you cook them like the yellow squash?

Amelia-I did not get your e-mail..I never receive mail through GW so send it to flowerlover1@frontier.com

Shirley

• veeja11
    11 years ago

ok my guesses
    1. What are my cats names? apple and Kiwi
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Kiwi
    3. What are my kiddos names?Taylor and Billy
    4. How old are my kiddos? 7 and 11
    5. What is my favorite garden animal?bunny
    6. What color is my house? tan and white
    7. How many iris did I order this summer?25
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 4
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :) 120

1. What is my favorite holiday? christmas
      some are def guesses
  • flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Happy Sunday!!

Shirley, Good guesses :) Unfortunately, #'s 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9 need another try.

Carol, you have #3 right :)

Keep guessing ladies.

Have a great day!
    vina

ps. that is a big squash!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

It is finally Vina guessing time for me......

1. What are my cats names? Apple and Orange....or is it Iris? LOL!
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Apple
    3. What are my kiddos names? Billy and Taylor
    4. How old are my kiddos? 4 and 8
    6. What color is my house? Blue and White
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 35 Iris
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 3 years
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) 201 Iris

Annie

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

1. What are my cats names? Apple/Autumn
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Autumn
    4. How old are my kiddos? 8/4
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 40
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 5
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :) 210

We may have this figured out before August ends. LOL

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Evening!

Annie, you have everything right except 1,2,7 and 9. AWESOME! :)

Shirley, your getting warmer :) Only missing 1,2,7,8 and 9 :) TERRIFIC GUESSING!

I can't believe that it's almost September. Today I was wondering WHERE the summer has gone too? It seems like just last week the kids were getting out of school for summer vacation? In another month around here, it will be in the 40-50's. Still so many things on my list that I would like to do. Better get crackin', lol!

Talk to you later!
    vina

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

I will take another stab at this!

1. What are my cats names? Chocolate and Goblin
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Is this a trick Q? How about none of them went to heaven.
    3. What are my kiddos names? Billy and Taylor
    4. How old are my kiddos? 4 and 8
    6. What color is my house? Blue and White
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 15 Iris
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 3 years
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) 140 Iris

Happy Birthday Vina!!! Have a blast of fun!

Annie

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Here again; this time with an OK from Shirley!

Here's a GAME for the group...

How many daylily names can you list using the letters in "August Fun-blooming Friends Daylily Game"?

PRIZE: 5 daylilies - previous introductions by Clarence Crochet

Game ends at 12:00 Noon (CDT) on August 30.

Please post the number of names with some reference to the game. (Example: Daylily list)

Whenever possible, please include the hybridizer's name in parentheses after the daylily name. Example: King Kahuna (Crochet)

I will ask the person with the highest number to send the list to me for verification. This may take a few days due to the holiday weekend. Once the list is verified, I will post the winner's name and list of daylilies.

If the list is not verified, the next highest number will be checked. If there are multiple responses with the same number, the first one posted will be considered as the potential winner.

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Morning!

Where is everyone? :)

Amelia, are we suppose to post here? Or send the list to you?

• beth_b_kodiak
    11 years ago

I have been watching and it seems that the whole site is quiet. Maybe everyone is too busy gardening.
    We have had wonderful rains ( for AZ anyway) and pleasantly cool mornings. Really enjoying being back home again.
    Hope things are going well for each of the friends.
    bb

• veeja11
    11 years ago

Annie looks like you and I just can't get a game in, ok since I am slow digging anyway. hugs to all my bloomin friends, been in 90's here normal temp for aug is 77, I am cooked

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Beth...some rain here as well. I'm loving these cool nights and mornings.

1. What are my cats names? Boogie/Diesel
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? Boogie
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 12
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 3
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :) 175

Amelia-Working on my daylily names.

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Hey everyone!

Since we have a daylily game going on now too. I'm going to choose who was closest with my 10 questions.

1. What are my cats names? APPLE, KIWI AND CLOVER
    2. Which of our kitties went to heaven this year? CLOVER LOUISE (she was hit by a car in the the late spring)
    3. What are my kiddos names? TAYLOR AND BILLY
    5. What is my favorite garden animal? TURTLES (I have almost as many of these as iris, lol)
    6. What color is my house? BLUE/WHITE
    7. How many iris did I order this summer? 13
    8. How many years have I been in charge of the county fairs plant swap? 3 (going on 4, this is SO fun!)
    9. How many iris do I have in my garden? (This is not including the ones ordered for this summer,lol) :) 270 (YES, I HAVE A PROBLEM, LOL!)

1. What is my favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN (trick or treat!)

Shirley, I believe you've WON! The only question that you missed was 9. And you were only 1 off on #7.
    C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S~ I'll ship out your Walking Onions on Monday :)

It's almost September, who's hosting?
    Have a great Friday everyone!
    vina

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Shirley....way to go! Congrats!

Annie

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

You can just post the number of daylilies on your list. I will ask the person with the highest number to send the list to me. The winning list will be posted.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I have been out of town.

I was hoping this game would not interfere with any others. Just thought that a list game would take some off-line time.

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Amelia---Woo Hoo I have 114 and still working on the daylily list. I hope I have some competition (makes me think I'm back in school.

Off to bed.

Shirley

• veeja11
    11 years ago

who has september / hugs carol

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Just sitting at home waiting for Isaac.

Please be aware that it may be a few days before I have power and Internet service. We expect to lose power some time tonight.

I will check on the game for the potential winner as soon as I can after August 30. It just may be a few days.

• smitties
    11 years ago

I haven't been participating but I have been reading the posts and enjoying watching people play the games.

Amelia, stay safe and I will be thinking of you. It must be very scary knowing natures furry is approaching and you can't do anything about it. My son was on a well site in Louisiana and was sent home on Monday because of the approaching storm. He didn't mind going home as he is there for a straight two month job but didn't like the reason why.

margo

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Amelia-What fun the named daylily game is. Wow there are tons of named daylilies out there. Hope the storm doesn't get too bad for you guys.

Carol-This is the list that I have for upcoming swap months.

Sept. sandlapper rose
    Oct. flowergirl34
    Nov. nottougly
    Dec. margaret_2007

Active Members of OBF
    Amy/serenity_lane_ga
    Annnie/canyonwind
    Carol/veega11
    Christine/Christine00
    Faye/nottougly
    Janet/1JanetH
    Jeanne/sandlapper_rose
    Jen/jlee160
    Margaret/margaret-2007
    Margo/smitties
    Mary Ellen/mellen
    Maryanne/earthlydelights
    Melissa/hazelnutbunny
    Melody/astroknot
    Michelle/micyrey
    Rose/rosemctier
    Shirley/brittneysgran
    Sue/sguanzon
    Vina/flowergirl34
    Rose/rosemetier

Shirley

• sandlapper_rose
    11 years ago

Oh my... LOL... I guess I need to put my thinking cap on.
    Glad the list got posted.
    Jeanne

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jeanne-Looking forward to Sept. swap. Fall is fast approaching.

Margo-Glad your Son left LA..don't take any chances with those storms. I got to vacation in LA before Katrina demolished it. Glad I chose to go there when I did.

Shirley

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Shirley, looks like you were the only player. Maybe you could just post your list.

In any case, please send me your address.

I am out of town now but will take care of the prize next week.

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Shirley's list:

ADOBE DREAMER
    ADONIRAM
    ADONIS
    ADORABELLA
    ADORABLE
    ADORABLE ONE
    ADORABLE YOU
    ADORATION
    ADORED BY ALL
    ADOREE
    ADOREOUS
    ADORN
    ADRIAN
    ADRIEL
    AEGEAN
    AEGEAN ART
    AEGEAN MAID
    AERIAL
    AEROLITE
    AFFIE
    AFFIRMATION
    AFFIRMED
    AFIRE
    AFLAME
    AFRAID
    AFTER ALL
    AGAMEMNAN
    AGARITA
    AGATA
    AGE TO AGE
    AGGIE
    AGILE MAIDEN
    AGNES
    AGNES AMERSON
    AGNES ROSE
    AGRA
    AIDA
    AIDEN
    AIEA
    AIMEMOI
    AIRBALL
    AL ABEL
    AL MELIN
    ALABASTER
    ALABASTER GLEAM
    ALABASTER LADY
    ALABASTER MOON
    ALADDIN
    ALAMEDA
    ALAMEIN
    ALAN
    ABUNDANT RUFFLES
    AD INFINITUM
    ADA BEYER
    ADA ROSE
    ADA SARI
    ADAGIO
    ADAIR
    ADAM
    ADAM EATON
    ADAM MARTIN
    ADAMS RIB
    ADAMAS
    ADDIE SUGGS
    ADEIRA
    ADELA
    ADELIA
    A DAY OF REST
    A FOGGY DAY
    A FRIEND TO ALL
    A FUTURE FOUND
    A GO GO
    A GUY NAMED GUY
    A LA MODE
    A MIA FOOTE
    AARON BOY
    AARON BOYLAN
    AARONS ROD
    ADELAIDE
    ADELINE
    ADENA
    ADIOS AMIGO
    ADMIRABLE
    ADMIRAL
    ADMIRAL NELSON
    ADMIRALS LADY
    ADMIRATION
    ABOSLUTION
    ABSYDER
    ABUNDANT
    ABUNDANT LIFE
    ABALONE
    ABALONE ANGEL
    ABALONE ISLAND
    ABEDNEGO
    ABEL
    ABENDSTEIN
    ABIDING ANGEL
    ABIGALE
    ABILENE NAN
    ABINADI
    ABRIDGEMENT
    ABSALON
    DOUBLE MELODY
    LADY GEORGIA
    DUNEDIN
    ARIADNE
    BRUTUS
    BONEY MARONEY
    DAINTY EYES

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Amelia-I received the wonderful box of daylilies today. Wow thank you so much for these beauties. So glad I chose to play the game you posted.

Daylilies Amelia sent:

pale moon windmill
    richfield eye shocker
    jim mckinney
    princess ellen
    mary barry
    white opal
    All these are new to me so can't wait to add to my gardens.

And I say again thank you.

Shirley