Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
September OBF photo thread

Posted by veeja11 z7Wa (veeja3@wmconnect.com) on
Mon, Aug 25, 08 at 22:39

my jail link didn't work so here is my mda jail photo.
Photobucket lets see your september yards
hugs jailbird carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: September OBF photo thread

Carol - he is sooooo cute!!

I picked my grapes over the weekend and found 2 BIG tan & brown worms - bigger than my thumb and lookin' like the 'tremors' worms! EEEEEWWWWWWW but of course my daughter and I are trying to keep them till they turn into moths/butterflys.

If any one has advice on doing that - PLEASE help us out! I will get pictures posted in a couple days.

Marie

o

Carol~ I'll take the puppy! ;O) That's a cutie, for sure!

Marie~ ICK! ICK! ICK! lol My girls are always bringing in bugs of EVERY kind you could imagine....they would LOVE the giant worms! I think right now we've got 5 crickets, 1 toadie, and 4 grasshoppers...in one critter cage. I draw the line at *really* crunchy bugs, though. Absolutely NO beetles in this house! ICK!!!!!!
Wish I had some advice for you, but I've never kept them before. I think a few gals on here have...but I can't for the life of me remember who. Could it be Deb? I'm just not sure.....

o

Carol, that is an adorable photo of you BOTH! I wish I had money to send you in jail ~ hope you got out by now! ~m'

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 1, 08 at 9:30

Carol,
Cute pic! Hold is puppy is always a good idea, and you even wore a striped shirt : )
Hope you've been collected up some good bail money.
Remy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here