Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Blooming Friends Members

Posted by dizzydaffodil 5a NV (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 25, 06 at 2:24

Hi, Is there any member of Blooming Friends who would be interested in a plant/seed/bulb trade with a prospective member?
Please let me know.
thanks,
Susann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Blooming Friends Members

Hey Susann I'm a "BF". I see you have scarlet flax seed, I can trade Moonflower vine seed, (blooms every evening, fragrant, white). If you see anything else on my seed list, we can trade more. Thanks for looking. Susan/giverny4me

o

susann-
hi! we have traded on another site. Nice to see ya here!!
~Kimberly

o

Hi Kimberly, yes I saw you on here too! Nice to see you too - I know you do excellent trades as well.

Hi Susan/giverny4me, I'd love to do the proposed trade with you. There are usually about 75 seeds in this packet; would that be all right or would you want more? I would like to try your cinnamon basil as well.
If there is anything else you would like, I don't mind including it as it costs the same to send. Just let me know.
Thanks for trading!
Susann

o

Susann,
Cinnamon basil! I've never heard of it! I have opal basil/purple. I'm also a Blooming friend. ;) Take a peek at my list. I'm not sure I have the opal basil on the list, LOL, but I know I have plenty of it! I also have TONS of Chocolate mint seeds.

Deb

o

Wow Debbya!
If you see something you'd like on my list, just let me know, cause I see 6 or 7 I'd love to have off yours! Plus the purple basil! I do have basil in lemon, lime or lettuce leaf.
Nemophila, Penny Black
Viola Flaming Orange
MG Flying saucers
MG chocolate
Nemesia

Thanks,
Susann

o

Susann,
I'll email you on Wed. to set up a trade! I have all the seeds available that your interested in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here