Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galium_gw

UPDATE: Sept ~Petal Pushers~ Shade Plant Swap-Let's Play-Part 3

galium
14 years ago

~HOW THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED

~When you choose a box please use the box number (#)

~There will be 3 (three) rounds or whenever the last box has been chosen, which ever comes first:

*The first person, #1, chooses a box.

*The second person, #2, either chooses a box or steals

#1's box. (If #1's box is stolen they get to choose

again but they can not steal the box back.)

*The third person, #3, chooses a box or steals a box.

*The game will continue this way until the last person has chosen.

EXCEPTIONS-You may not steal back a box from the person who stole it from you.

You may steal that same box if someone else steals it from the person who stole it from you.

Once a box has been possessed by one player 3 (three) times it becomes frozen for the remainder of the game.

If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to ask...I'm new at this myself.

THE REST OF THE RULES

1. Your box must be mailed out no later than 7 days after the game is finished.

2. Boxes must be mailed Priority with a Delivery Confirmation #.

3. You must post the Delivery Confirmation # when you sent your box.

4. If you are new to Petal Pushers you must send your box first.

5. All GW rules apply.

6. You may NOT swap out/or exchange any of the 5 plants you listed as the contents of your box. If there is a serious problem contact me.

7. We all need to check the thread out daily to see when our turn comes up. If anyone is absent for 3 days in a row we'll have to continue without you. You can then choose when your turn comes up again.

HERE ARE THE #'S FOR THE PLAYERS AND BOXES

#1-ishareflowers (Lisa)

heuchera- miracle....this will be a 2 gallon pot plant

heuchera- lemon chiffon

heuchera- tiramisu

heuchera- christa

heuchera- crimson curls

#2-galium (Mariann)

Tiarella c. 'Pink Skyrocket'

Athyrium filix-femina 'Lady In Red'-Lady Fern

Heuchera 'Marmalade'

Heuchera 'Lime Rickey'

Hosta 'June'

#3-antiqueorchid (Denise)

Tiarella 'Sugar and Spice'

Heuchera 'Mocha'

Heuchera 'Caramel'

Heuchera 'Dolce Licorice'

Hydrangea 'Nigra'

#4-rosepedal (Barb)

Big daddy hosta

B. Sang red

Polemonium Stairway to heaven

Northern Maiden hair fern

Heuchera Green spice

#5-tracyvine (Tracy)

Chelone "Hot Lips" (Turtleshead)

Hydrangea "Shamrock"

Astilbe "Deutschland"

Hosta "Stiletto"

Heuchera "Havana"

#6-kalena67 (Karen)

Heuchera 'Key Lime Pie'

Heuchera 'Melting Fire'

Hosta 'Blue Ice

Hosta 'August Moon'

Hydrangea pale blue

#7-chemocurl-(Sue)

Petasites japonicus VariegataÂ

Viola Freckles

Aconitum carmichaelii-When these are trimmed back they won't look like much.

Arisaema triphyllum-Jack In The Pulpit-1 good sized corm

Ajuga Black Scallop

#8-brittneysgran (Shirley)

Tiarella-Black Snowflake

Tiarella-Pink Brushes

Astible-Fanal

Helleborus-Winter Jewels-Amber Gem

Hosta-Blue Mouse Ears (I ordered two in a co-op so I can share one)

#9-pat 6 (Pat)

Hosta 'Austin Dickinson'

Ajuga reptans 'Bronze Beauty' (Bugleweed)

Heuchera 'Mocha Mint'

Heuchera 'Peach Melba'

Luzula nivia 'Lucius' (Snowy Woodrush)

#10-gardencraze (Carmen)

Hosta "Sunhosta"

Plectranthus "Emerald Lace"

Alocasia "Hilo Bold" dwarf

Heuchera "Quilters Joy"

Peperomia "Ginny"

#11- proudgm 03 (Becky)

columbine (unknown color, small this year's WS)

hosta (big ribbed green leaf)

monarda Marshall's Delight

heuchera Palace Purple Coral Bells

dracocephalum White Dragon (about done for the year)

#12-botanybabe (Lainey)

Hosta "Revolution"

Hosta "Striptease"

Trycirtis formosanum (toad lily)

Bletilla striata (orchid)

Arisaema triphyllum corm (jack-in-the-pulpit)

#13-margaret_2007 (Margaret)

Heuchera "Balhaubur"

Heuchera "Saturn"

Hosta "Abique Drinking Gourd"

Hosta NOID Lovely small growing w/wavy pointed leaves &

beautiful lavendar flowers

Japanese Painted Fern

#14-poisondartfrog (Alana)

Muscari latifolium, 2 tone (purchased package)

Heuchera "Melting Fire" (from Garden)

Garden Hosta "Christmas Tree" (purchased)

Hydrangea "Mariesii Variegata", variegated (small plant I started this year)

Astilbe Dwarf White (from garden)

Comments (143)

• tracyvine
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Ok, I'm back! I'm done playing catch up with reading all the posts that I've missed.

Margaret, thank you for worrying about me but I am fine. It is nearly completely healed now. It isn't painful at all anymore and is much smaller. I've gotten myself several times over the years. None worse than when I had my first job at McDonald's. I emptied the fry basket into the the warmer bin and lifted the basket too high and stuck my arm to the grid on the heating lamp. I had a nice tic-tac-toe design on my forearm for a few years. I'm a clutz, no two ways about it. I am sorry that you had a painful experience like that. I can't imagine how awful it must have been. (((hugs)))

Pat, I am in awe of the transformation the house has undergone. It is looking fantastic. I keep looking at the picture of you and can't believe how much you look like my childhood friend. Her name was Colleen and had the same shape to her face and beautiful eyes. She had lovely dark wavy hair that I was soooo jealous of. I'm so happy to have the chance to see you. It took me long enough to post those pictures didn't it? LOL! I don't know where the time keeps flying off to. These are the first pictures taken of me in years. I am normally the one behind the camera. Ed suddenly started doing it for our last couple of outings. It's a nice change. :O)

Alana, thank for posting the DC, I can't wait to see your pic in the Halloween Swap! I bet it will scare the pants off us. LOL!

Lainey, I am so glad you are doing better. Take it slow sister! What happens next is we'll keep swapping till we drop. We do swaps through the winter months. The host will pick a theme that suits the time of year and any fun ideas that would work well for most of us. Since plants will be hard to manage soon we can send bulbs, seeds, gifty items that fit the season. I can plant through October most of the time, last year I was able to put hostas in the ground then. We don't have to join in the swap if we're not able to, visiting and playing games is great too. There's no requirements on how often we have to trade.

Karen, you have a beautiful family! I love the picture of you and your hubby at the firehouse! I agree with Denise! You do look just like your younger picture! Beautiful! Congratulations to your daughter for winning Homecoming Attendant! That is awesome and she is so pretty, just like her Mama! Your boys are handsome devils! How is your youngest at wrangling skunks? I have one that is haunting the neighborhood and needs to be dealt with. He keeps spraying around our house. GROSS! I love how you tucked the kids baby pics in there. They were such happy babies. I want to squeeze them. The plants that Pat sent look so vibrant! You are right, your shade garden will be stunning in the spring. Wow!

Carmen, I keep laughing every time I look at your picture. You are the cutest thing ever! Uh, I think you came to us all Imp'ed up, I can't take credit for that! LOL! Everyone tells me that Emma looks like me, I think she is much cuter! LOL!

Denise, thank you! Yes, we have a big group here and we do have a pretty good time. They are all very different and special in their own ways. Pat is quiet and reserved, Jack is mine and his Dad's big helper and very active, Dan is my cuddler who springs into action at the drop of a pin (he has a stubborn streak a mile wide though) and Emma is so girly, sweet, helpful, and very happy, she rarely has a bad day. I hope she keeps loving school. She told me today that she just can't believe she is in school now. She had the sweetest expression when she said it.

The picture of Brooke all snuggled up next to you is pulling at my heart strings, she looks so sweet and cuddly. She makes me miss those days just a tiny bit. :O)

Ok, I'm all caught up I think. Now I have to get back to cleaning. Anyone want to come over and help? (yeah right, like I'll get any takers on that one. lol!)

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Alana, Thank you so much for the wonderful box of goodies you sent to me. Everything was in great shape and super fresh looking. I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful plants and the adorable confetti paper and cute paper umbrellas, the kids are having a blast with them right now.

Alana sent:
    Seeds from Coreopsis "Autumn Blush"
    Red Surprise Tulips
    Double White Obdam Daffodils
    Muscari Latifolum
    Heuchera Melting Fire
    Hosta Christmas Tree
    Astilbe Dwarf White
    Hydrangea "Mariesii Variegata"

I love the red tulips and the double white Daffs! I will definitely be winter sowing the seeds from Autumn Blush. Thank you again!

Tracy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Hi girls! Sorry I went MIA...have just been doing a lot of necessary running and been gone a good bit, something I am not used to.

Anywho...I finally (late) got my box mailed today to Alana today.
    DC # 0103 8555 7497 0421 2096

When I got home I found Tracy's box waiting for me on the back step.

I got
    Chelone "Hot Lips" (Turtleshead)-Huge clump of several plants
    Hydrangea "Shamrock"-NICELY rooted!
    Astilbe "Deutschland"-not 1 but 2 HUGE clumps
    Hosta "Stiletto"-so sweet
    Heuchera "Havana" -cool!
    and bonus of Hosta Alex Summers..all so very healthy looking and so well packed. I see I must still be learning at how to pack, because Tracy sure did an excellent job.

Again...thank you girls for letting me join you all, and am sorry to have been so slow.

I'll not be joining for the Oct swap (just going to be too busy,) but will be stopping by, and hope to resume swapping with you all sometime later.

I'm heading now to care for all my new goodies!

Sue

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Okay, I take aweful pictures but I'll share one anyway. This is a pic of me today!

{{gwi:1299468}}

This is a pic of my Daughter Angela, she's the one on the left.I used to look just like her 30 lbs and twenty five years agolol

I don't have a recent pic of my son but I'll try and get one of him and the baby.

Lisa

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Alright Lisa!! I'm so happy you posted a pic! I love your hair!! It's the same color of my moms, and my sister and I both wish we could've been blessed with her hair. She actually prayed none of her kids would get her hair. So I ended up with my dads hair, thin and thinning, and I do believe I've got as much gray as my mom already.

Your daughter is gorgeous, too! My 13 yr said she was 'hot'. Boys! He is too young to be thinking like that! lol

Well, I better go check on supper.

Sue, we will miss you in Oct's swap, but look forward to your visists!

Tracy is a good packer, and I forgot to mention it while drooling over Pat's flowers she sent, but she did an awesome job packing, too! Good idea about the small trash bag to line the box, and it makes for easy clean up!

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my family and I!

:0) Karen

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Lisa, Great pics. You have beautiful eyes. Your daughter is pretty and looks just like you.

Denise

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Hello again girls!

I agonized sooo much about posting a pic today that I forgot to comment on how lovely all of you are.

Karen, you and your children are adoralble!

Tracy, you and Emma are so cute in that pic!

Carmen, you don't look like a grandma to me!

Denise, love that wedding pic.

Mariann, you are right, you guys are beautiful!

Pat, you look just like someone I know too! Love that wavy hair, mine is stick straight!

Did I miss anyone?? I don't think so but I'll check and comment later, I have to run to the store.

Oh and Karen, does your Moms hair color come from a bottle like mine??? LOL I actually have very dark Italian hair and blue eyes from my dad but my Moms scottish and Irish skin so I color my hair lighter.

Lisa

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

Everyone's pictures are wonderful. It is so nice to be able to place a face with a post. I don't think I'll be posting mine though. The warrenty is up on my computer and I can't risk it!

I received my box from Margaret today. I couldn't believe how fresh and perky everything looked. I learned a lot about packing from this lady. She sent:

hosta Balhaubur
    hosta Abique Drinking Gourds
    Heuchera Saturn
    Japanese Painted Fern
    Hosta noid
    daylily Pandora's Box
    hosta Twist of Lime
    hosta Teaspoon
    seed envelopes
    Goo Goo Clusters

Thank you so much for everything. I am tickled pink!

Becky

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Oh my goodness! Lisa! I am so happy to see your beautiful face! I agree completely with Karen, you have gorgeous hair! I'm poker straight too, with a couple of wonky collicks in there to make matters worse. LOL! You have the bluest eyes! Wow! Your daughter is gorgeous, I am not surprised that Karen's son said she is hot. Uh HUH! Yep, no doubt about it. She sure is. :O)

Becky, please? Pretty please? With sugar on top? No worries, I get it. I am afraid my PC doesn't do pictures anymore either. Luckily the laptop uploads beautifully.

Sue! I am so glad that the plants got home to you today. I was worried that they would hang over till tomorrow. I am so glad you like your box and hope they are perky still. The roots on the Shamrock Hydrangea surprised me when I dug it up. They were something. LOL! I hope you visit with us even though you won't be swapping next month!

All these boxes are simply amazing. I keep drooling over them all over again.

Alana, thank you again. Your box made my day!

Hugs!
    Tracy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

alright,

Here's the rest of the family.

This is Derrick, he likes black and white

and... this is Kayla, she's the baby of the family.

I'm waiting for the rest of you ladies to post pics, if I can do it anyone can!

Lisa

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ladies I'm impressed! You gals are all beautiful!

Carmen look at you surrounded by those huge lilies. They don't take away from your beauty though. You can help me plant DL's as long as you bring some of that sunshine that emanates from you. Oh and a few lily bulbs.LOL

Tracy-I just love the mommy and daughter picture. Emma looks so happy and you are lovely! Just as I imagined you'd be. Can't tell you how wonderful it is to finally see you.

Karen-Melissa is a beauty! I have to laugh about Christopher not smiling. My DD went through the same thing when she had braces. I guess all kids do. Thomas is really adorable! You have the most beautiful eyes and a delightful smile. It's great to meet you. Your hair doesn't look like it's thin. My hair is very fine too although it didn't use to be. I didn't know your DH was a fireman. Look at all those goodies you received from Pat. Terrific box!

Sue-I'm so happy that you joined us this month. Don't be a stranger and swap with us again.

Lisa-You don't take awful pictures! You are so attractive. It's so obvious that Angela is your daughter. She's beautiful. I like the artistic look of Derrick's picture. My brother takes a lot of black and white photos. How old is Kayla? She looks like her mom too! You have such a beautiful family.

Becky-I'm sure a picture of you won't blow up your computer.LOL So come on and post that picture...Please...

If I can find it I have a pic of my DH and me. I think it was taken in the mid 80's My mom use to always have her camera with her. So I have lots of pictures of me growing up. I've hardly ever had my picture taken since she passed away. My DD hates to have her picture taken. I do have one when she was in high school so I'll scan it and post it

Now, Margaret you started this by asking me to post a picture of myself. We all want to see your lovely face....

I'll post a list of sent and received boxes in a little while.

Hugs to all of you beautiful ladies what a wonderful ending to a fun swap.
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Mariann, you know just what to say to get a girl smiling first thing in the morning. Now that's not easy as I am a pretty big grump before I have my second cup of coffee in me. :O)

I can't wait to see yours and your DH's picture together!

Margaret! Please may we see your beautiful face?

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Lisa, Derrick sure is a handsome young man! And Kayla is very pretty also. I love her long hair!

Mariann, yes my hair has always been on the thin side, but now it is starting to thin out also! boo hoo! I usually have a perm for a fuller look. I just had my mom cut it last week, and she went a little wild with the scissors! It is pretty short now! lol But I don't complain. I ususally have her perm my hair too. I do the coloring.

Lisa, my moms hair is still her natural color, maybe just not as vibrant anymore. And very thick! She is around 64 yrs young and I still think she has a ways to go before being all gray. She waitresses/cooks 5 1/2 days a week. I wish I had her figure!!

Tracy, I can't imagine you grumpy EVER! Not even with out ONE cup of coffee in ya! :0)

Margaret and Becky, POST THAT PIC! (like in Extreme Home Makeover, 'MOVE THAT BUS!)

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Hi, Ladies-I received my great box from Karen today & am so pleased with it. What a great wrapping job she did, too.

Contents:Daylily-Siloam Baby Talk
    Hosta'-Little One, August Moon (I love
    small & tiny ones, am going to look up
    August Moon after this post)
    Heucheras-Melting Fire, Stoplight, Venus &
    Key Lime Pie (looking these up, too)
    Crimson Pygmy Dwarf Japanese Barberry

I have really begun to love the Heuchera's & Hosta's. A brand new addiction for me!
    Thanks so much, Karen. I love them all & can't wait to get them in the ground.

Now for the show! Here is a picture of a picture taken last summer, I think. The caption says "I am the only one with grey hair!!!". I just didn't want to go back & mess with the text. Have a good laugh & if you make a copy of it you can put it in your basement to scare away any critters you have there. Blessings, Margaret

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Margaret! You are adorable. I could just hug you. You could never scare critters! This has been the nicest thread. I am very happy to finally gotten to meet so many of you. This has been just great.

Hugs to ALL!
    Tracy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Mariann,

Kayla would love to hear that she looks like the rest of us. She isn't my blood daughter, she's been adopted by our family, I call her the baby. She lost her Dad to cancer last year and hasn't had a mom for many years. She's 17 and a senior in high school.I have high hopes for her in spite of her past troubles, she's a great kid!

Lisa

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Margaret, I'm glad you like everything! I think the little hosta was called 'Blue Ice' and the 'Stoplights' is the Heucherella. Tracy shared that with me last spring! (and the Key Lime Pie) Now I'm sharing with you! I'm glad you posted your picture! You remind me of my aunt! Is there anyone else who needs to post a pic yet?? Shirley? Sassy? :0)

• gardencraze
    14 years ago

Hi YA'LL,
    Margret, I'm with tracy I could just hug you too, you look hugable and you have such sweet smile too. That was a great box you got from Karen.

Lisa. Kayla is so beautiful and that is such an awesome thing that you and your family are doing for her, she is a blessed young lady. She looks happy. Your son is so handsome too.

Becky thats a wonderful box you got from Margret.

Everbody else I love all pix you are all beautiful.

good night,Carmen

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Margaret, you look so sweet. I agree with the rest of the girls, you do look huggable:)

I have had a good time meeting all of you ladies. Everytime I read these post now I think of your pictures. It definitely feels like I know everyone a little bit better now. I think all of you are truely lovely. And you guys definitely have very colorful personalities.

Denise

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Oh my goodness I love all the pictures of you beautiful ladies and your beautiful families. I want to check them out again and again and remember who is who. I do have a few of my family but will have to find them on photobucket.

I do need to post about the wonderful swap box from Carmen.
    I did a happy dance when I saw all the goodies she sent me.

Crinum Lily 'Queen Emma' (Yeah)
    Rocks that say Parsley, Thyme, Sage and Rosemary (Thanks)
    Plant Stake-Says Believe
    Plant Markers w/two pencils (Yeah I love these)
    Peperomia 'Ginny'
    Plectranthus 'Emerald Lace'
    Hummingbird feeder(Just adorable)
    Sunhosta (wow what a beauty)
    Heuchera 'Quilters Bee'
    Carmen there was one plant with no name so I'm not sure if it is a houseplant or if I plant it outside.

Thank you so much you sent a wonderful box.

I found this picture taken two years ago.
    DH and I

This was taken last year at a family reunion. I'm the 3rd one from the left.

I'm probably the oldest one in this group so please take that into consideration. I'm getting old and feel it most days.

Will post my children and grandchildren later, off to bed.

Shirley

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Shirley! You are not old! You look beautiful, young and vibrant. You and your husband are a dashing couple. I can't wait to meet the kids and grandkids. What a wonderful box you received from Carmen!

Denise, you are a sweetheart. I think colorful is definitely a good way to describe all of us. Yep, I'm chuckling over that. I think we're all nuts.

Sassy, I know you're lurking out there, probably right now. Aren't you? Pop in and say hello woman! Oh, and post your beautiful face on here too. (((HUGS)))

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Come out come out wherever you are!

Where are you Annie, Alana, fran, Sassy and Becky. I haven't had my pic taken in at least ten years and I did it, you can too!

Margaret, I think your adorable! who says "older" can't be beautiful!

Shirley, you sure don't look like an old hag to me, I have to say that I thought you were much older. I think it was a post from a long time ago where you refered to yourself as ancient but you just set me straight!

It is so nice to put a face to the name, I think that your all beautiful inside and out.

Now, can I take that nasty pic of myself off or are we waiting for someone else to see them??

Have a great day!
    Lisa

• gardencraze
    14 years ago

Shirley, you are just like I imagined you, and you are beautiful!! I don't believe you are old at all, I pushing 60 SHhhhhh don't tell anyone. Your DH is very handsome too.
    I'm so glad you liked the box I sent.For the life of me I can't remember what that other plant was. If you post a pic I can probaly tell ya what it is LOL (60 is showing)

YEP THATS WHAT WE ARE ' A COLORFUL BUNCH OF NUTS' hehehe
    Carmen

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Good Morning!

Lisa, don't you dare remove that picture. I like looking at it! I keep smiling every time I visit this page.

Carmen, so you're 59 and holding eh? That is not old. No way. You look even younger than that though. I love your smile, it is infectious.

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Lisa-I wouldn't have known that Kayla wasn't your biological daughter. I've always found it interesting that children pick up body language and facial expressions of their parents or the people they live with. My daughter, Carol, is from my first marriage. Her father gave up parental rights and allowed Carol to be adopted by my second husband, John. I've had people tell me that she looks like John. Was Kayla's father a friend of yours?

Margaret-You sweet lady! I'm so glad you posted your picture. You are definitely not scary. You are a very attractive lady and I just love your smile.

Shirley-WOW look at you! I honestly thought you were the youngest in the group picture. Wonderful photos...thanks so much for posting them.

A few more pictures:
    John and me in the early 90's

John and me 2 years ago (my girlfriend took this pictures at her house)

Daughter, Carol and John...Visiting the Grand Canyon in AZ in the early 90's

Carol when she was in high school-Karen notice she is trying not to smile! Braces-LOL

My mom took 2 of these pictures. She was so great with a camera.

Sassy! Stop in a post a picture of yourself.

I can't express how delighted I am at seeing all of you for the first time. Now I can finally put names to faces...wonderful, smiling and beautiful faces.
    Hugs to all
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Mariann, I really like that pic of you and John at your friend's house. You both look so nice together. Carol is beautiful! She looks so much like you and I can see why someone would say she looks like John too, love that Grand Canyon shot!

Sassy, oh Sassy, come on! POST THAT PIC!

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Shirley, what wonderful pictures!! I would never have thought you were one of the oldest in the 2nd pic. One of the youngest, yes! Lovely!

Mariann, yes, I see many smiles like that on my son! He has a ways to go with them, too. My daughter got hers off last year, but still has a bottom retainer-thingy. It seems never ending! Nice pictures!

• dancingrabbit
    14 years ago

hi not quite sure how to post pics but i will try lol so the first pic is me http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile5/220/79/n614180517_4475.jpg i know the pic is dated but i dont age much i look pretty much the same lol . I am 27 years old an avid gardener i have plants that my grandmother grew for 70 yrs and several that my husbands granfather grew for just as long. I have won awards at several fairs for my plants as well as several photography awards for them I have two kids ages 2 and 3 months and i have custofdy of my 18 yr old nephew wich is a pain because he never wants to do anything and throws fits like my 2 yr old lol http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs060.snc1/4539_89189085517_614180517_2352526_7010329_s.jpg http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs228.snc1/7522_125601453756_720853756_2431324_7656221_n.jpg i have realy good pics of my flowers but cant access my accounts right now

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

dancingrabbit-Thanks for stopping by. When you want to post pictures from Photobucket click on the url that has HTML next to it. It will automatically copy then you can paste it here.

#1 (Lisa) has Denise #3 (sent/received)
    #2 (Mariann) has Lainey #12
    #3 (Denise) has Mariann #2 (sent/received)
    #5 (Tracy) has Alana #14 (sent/received)
    #6 (Karen) has Pat #9 (sent/received)
    #7 (Sue) has Tracy #5 (sent/received)
    #8 (Shirley) has Carmen #10 (sent/received)
    #9 (Pat) has Shirley #8 (sent/received)
    #10 (Carmen) has Lisa #1 (sent/received)
    #11 (Becky) has Margaret #13 (sent/received)
    #12 (Lainey) has Becky #11(sent/received)
    #13 (Margaret) has Karen #6 (sent/received)
    #14 (Alana) has Sue #7 (sent/

Alana-I'm on my way to your new thread for Oct.
    Mariann

• dancingrabbit
    14 years ago

ok ty here is a revised listof pics lol

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

Welcome to all the new friends!

dancingrabbit is that 4th picture a hibiscus or a hollyhock? It's beautiful.

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Those flowers are beautiful. I especially like your sunflower and the peonies! The colors are so vibrant! Wow! I bet your gardens were beatiful this year!

I was able to open a link to your picture on another page and you are a cutey! Thanks for posting and it is great to meet you! Welcome to the group!

Mariann, I can't believe almost all the boxes have arrived so fast. This has been a quick month! Just 2 boxes to go then. Amazing!

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Hi I am new to the group my name is Heidi.
    This is my first time posting pictures so here it goes...

http://www.ethernet.org/johnwarren/albums/album10/web1.thumb.jpg

These are my two wonderful children!!!John is 3 and Jace is 1

http://www.ethernet.org/johnwarren/albums/album10/web_3.thumb.jpg

Here John is helping me make pancakes

http://www.ethernet.org/johnwarren/albums/album10/web2.thumb.jpg

Jace wearing the Donald Duck hat

http://www.ethernet.org/johnwarren/albums/album10/web5.thumb.jpg

My Husband and I are our wedding 4 years ago.

http://www.ethernet.org/johnwarren/albums/album10/gram.thumb.jpg

I am the oldest of 6 children. This picture was taken last Thanksgiving with our grandmother.

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Welcome to our group dancingrabbit and Heidi. Thank you for posting all the beautiful pictures.

Marianne, those are very nice pictures. You look good with blonde hair.

Shirley, I don't know how old you are but you look good lady and how do you stay so trim.

Denise

• dancingrabbit
    14 years ago

yup thoughs are holly hocks and thoughs other ons are acutualy ranaculus not peoneys :) but thanks for the compliments i have won som awards for my works its always nice to get compliments

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

dancingrabbit-great pictures..thank you for posting them and welcome again to Petal Pushers. We all love flower pictures!

Heidi-Your children are adorable! Thanks for sharing! As I mentioned to dancingrabbit when you post from Photobucket use the HTML link. That way the pics will show up.
    Have a great day,
    Mariann

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Thanks Mariann,
    I looked for the HTML, I even read the "How to post pictures" here on GW. Oh well one day I will figure it out. Hope you all have a great day...I will be planting at my Dad's!!!
    Heidi

• poisondartfrog
    14 years ago

I got a wonderful box from Sue yesterday!
    Jack in the Pulpit plant with seeds!
    Viola, Freckles
    Antennaria (pussy toes) for my animal garden
    Ajuga, Silver Queen
    Ajuga, Black Scallop
    Aconitum carmichaelii (love this one!)
    Petasites japonica variegata
    and some Accent Daffodils, a variety I don't have yet!
    Thank you very much Sue! I thoroughly enjoyed my box of goodies!!!
    Alana

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Here is Brittney (My precious Granddaughter)

Shirley

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Shirley-WOW your granddaughter is beautiful. She could be a model. Thanks for sharing.
    Mariann

• gardencraze
    14 years ago

Shirley, I 'm with Mariann, WOW she is beautiful.
    Good morning all you beautiful sunshines out there!!!
    Except for Tracy I doubt that she has had her 5th java yet
    LOL hugs Tracy :-)

Great day to you all,
    Carmen

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Alana, that is a great box that you received from Sue!

Great job Sue! You better come back and visit!

Shirley, Britney is gorgeous! Words fail me.

Carmen, I have now had my fifth cup of java, made pancakes for all the kiddos, read the Sunday paper... May I now have my Good Morning please? LOL!

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Heidi, I followed your links back to you album and can't see a way to post the individual pictures on here but am able to post a link to the album that you have the pictures you were trying to post from earlier.

Without further ado, here is Heidi and her family! (see link below)

All of you are adorable. I especially love your little pancake helper and Donald Duck Jr. The boys are so cute! You and your hubby look so happy in your wedding photo. you have a wonderful family!

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Tracy thank you so much. I am happy that you found an easier way for me to share my photos with all of you!!! We too had pancakes for breakfast, but some of them had chocolate chips in them :-) Hope you all are enjoying your day. We are off to my brothers youth football game!! It is beautiful outside!!
    Heidi

Oh and I registered for a photobucket account so next time I post pictures they will show up!!! Thanks for being patient with me.

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Shirley, you have a very pretty GD.

Heidi, Your little guys are cute. They look like they enjoy helping out in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing you pics.

Denise

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Good Morning all!

I'm glad to see some more faces to put to names!

I was just peeking in on facebook and noticed that Larry had a pic of part of his iris garden on there. I copied it to show it to those of you who got some of his irises.

This is just a SMALL portion of the bed, it was a huge area but it all looked like this.

Lisa

Lisa

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Lisa, the iris are beautiful but Larry and his wife (just assuming that is his wife) are outshining them. What a lovely couple they are. They have me smiling. :O)

Tracy

• galium
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I received a wonderful box from Lainey yesterday. She sent me:
    Betilla Orchid
    Hosta Striptease
    Hosta Embroidery
    Hosta Komodo Dragon
    With a Jack In The Pulpit on it's way.
    Thanks so much Lainey! I just planted everything.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Mariann, I love all that you received from Lainey, I was fighting hard for that box but am glad it went to you!

Lainey! Wonderful box you sent to Mariann. I hope you are feeling well and will play with us again soon.

Hugs!
    Tracy

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus