Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diene_gw

UPDATE: Princess of the Month - Micrey

diene
16 years ago

Good Morning All;

I just e-mailed everyone with Micrey's likes and dislikes but HNB, the e-mail address I had for you was no good. Can you send me your e-mail address if you need Micrey's info?

I also asked about a holiday swap in November so please let me know your thoughts on that.

Have a great holiday. diene

Comments (29)

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Yay! Another princess! Fantastic! :O)

Diene- Please email me at hazelnutbunny@hotmail.com
    with Micrey's info, I'd like to start getting her goodies together. :O)

MICREY- Hope you have a WONDERFUL month!!

Melissa

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

well hello
    and thank you very much for bestowing such an honer upone me :)
    my garden is so over the top right now, "It's a jungle out there." I have cosmos that are 8 feet tall. and I have a new batch of monarch eggs that just hatched this week. but on the sad side I lost my saturn peach tree, and I don't know why. I'm about ready to pull out my tomatoes, I was able to can 25 jars of tomatoes and about 20 jars of salsa
    this year. for my little garden thats not bad.
    I'm starting to plane out what non-hardy plants to bring in for the winter, I have a tripple yellw datura I'm thinking about potting up and bringing in, and two bananas, gingers, bamboos, geraniums, coleus, and maybe a few more.
    my gourds are doing great, I have 6 to 8 apple gourds, and 7 birdhouse gourds. and they are growing early so they will have time to ripen before the first frost.
    well thats all for now I need to go put in a update on the wish list swap
    I'll get back to you all later
    love ya
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Bumping this up! :O)

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Michelle-
    I'll be mailing your box out to you on Friday. I will try to post the DC#, but I do not have internet from Friday-Sunday, so I may not be able to! :O)
    Hope you have a great month!

Melissa

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

All Hail...Princess Michelle..I will probably wait until Monday to mail your Princess Box... but... it might be on the way as early as Saturday depending on what i all get accomplished this week.Will be back then with the confirmation number.Hope you enjoy being pampered this month : ))
    Nancy

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Princess Michelle,
    My paltry trinkets and vegetation was sent your way today. Confirmation # is 01038555749165249648. Enjoy your highness!! diene

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello everyone
    I feel so happy, I'm so excited, and just can't wait.
    I'm such a very lucky lucky person
    thank you
    michelle
    :)

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    diene I receved your "paltry trinkets and vegetation" in the mail today.
    in my package I receved
    a clump of purple iris
    a wonderfull verigated tall sedum(my sedums are covered with butterflys right now)
    some tiger lily bulbetts
    three daylilys div.
    -fragrent tresure
    -mitchell
    -and one unknown
    hair scrunchies of many colors
    a princess Bell magnet(my fav disney princess)
    hand cream
    and an assortment of seeds
    all in all a great box of goodies, and all the plants are planted already. the daylilies finished off the circle of lilies I have been working on around a small spruce in the front yard. now I just need to start a circle around the eastern ceader on the other side on the yard.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, and a bigggggg hug.
    have a great night
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Michelle-
    I will DEFINITELY be mailing your box on Monday! I had several boxes sitting out on my desk to be mailed on Friday, and my 2 girls got into them, and tore off labels and tape...UGH!.. I spent half the morning getting them back together...

So, I"m SOOOO sorry I"m mailing a bit later than I said I would.
    Have a great week, everyone!!! :O)
    Melissa

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Princess Michelle,
    Your package was mailed on Tuesday, USPS #0307 0020 0004 7458 0446.

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Michelle,Your box went out in todays mail.
    #0103 8555 7490 3441 5983
    Hope you are enjoying your princess month : ))
    Nancy

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Michelle;
    How exciting, back to back boxes, it is so much fun to get them when you know you do not have to reciprocate!! Hope your month is going well.
    Enjoy.
    diene

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I'm very excited.
    I spent most of yesterday morning re-potting and bringing in my tropicals, and getting my basement greenhouse in order. over the summer the shelvs get used for storage, and I need to check that my florecents all still work.
    my gourds are doing great, I have 4 or 5 birdhouse and 7 apple gourds. these will give me something to do in feb after they have dried and cured. I'm gonna try to make a quilt this winter, if I have time.
    well I'm off to take a long hot bubble bath, if the boys will let me :)
    thank you everyone
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Michelle-
    I'm SO sorry! You've probably been wondering WHERE my box is! I was going to mail it out this week, after the episode with the girls getting into everything (SIGH!) but alot has happened in my family this week, the worst being losing an uncle in an accident.
    So no exucses, just life.
    I really REALLY will have your box out, it's sitting on my desk waiting to be dropped off at the PO.
    I promise I'll have it out as soon as I can.

Melissa

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    hay melissa don't stress, send it when you can, trading is saposed to be fun not stressfull. I will be thrilled whenever I get it, now, later, next month. take care of what you need to take care of now and just send it when you have time. I'm very sorry about your uncle, family is more important.
    OOOXXX
    michelle

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I got my box from cedarnest,
    she sent me
    4 great fall napikin rings with napkins
    a set of fall salt and pepper shakers
    a photo book and fall stickers
    and a pack of realy pritty note cards
    thank you very much, I have been getting in the fall mood this week. we got some straw bails and some reduculisly big winter squashes and started our fall display.
    I just finnished my last batch of salsa and it is in the canner as we speak.
    well thats all for now, gotta check the jars
    buy buy :)
    michelle

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

You are most welcome Princess Michelle.Glad you liked it : ) I was only able to can 12 pints of salsa this year.I was really disappointed in the yield I got from my tomatoes .Now my peppers on the other hand, are still going strong.Last year it was just the opposite.I am sure the crazy weather had alot to do with it.

I hope you are enjoying your month of royalty : )

Have a Great Weekend Everyone
    Nancy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Michelle,
    My box should arrive soon...

Nancy,
    I have an overabundance of tomatoes this year, with no peppers (just the opposite of you). My peppers perished from the cold, chilly weather we had in the beginning, plus the drought/heat we went through in the summer.

If only you lived closer.. I have TONS of black krim, black cherry, black plum, golden delight, hungarian pink to share!

Deb

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hi
    I had deb's problem, I had so many tomatoes I canned some of them with basil-garlic-and oregano, to put in spagetti. but I had to get peppers from the farmers market, mine totaly flaked on me.
    deb do you have a frost warning tonight? there is one for the county just north of us, so (being a little parinoied) I just went out and cut all my coleus and sweet potato vines, just incase.
    see ya later
    michelle

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Deb and Michelle,I am a little jealous of you each having sooo many tomatoes this year.So weird how different parts of the country were effected so opposite by the late spring freeze and crazy summer we had.Ohhhh Deb I wish I lived closer too..I would love those extra tomatoes.

Michelle, I have been dashing around like a mad woman outside tonight covering plants and brought as many as I possibly could inside.Want to save as many as I can.Hubby won't be too happy that he can't walk thru the kitchen or get his truck in the garage but thats a small sacrifice to make..lol..I don't remember ever being in a frost warning this early any other year.

Have a nice weekend : )
    Nancy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Michelle,
    I'm about 15-20 minutes away from Chicago (city & lake).
    This is the first year that I can remember with a frost warning so early! I didn't cover everything so hopefully, it doesn't happen! I did bring in my houseplants (from the outdoor screenroom). I didn't even think about my coleus! I'll put something over them as soon as I'm off the computer!

Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Michelle-
    I was able to get your box in the mail on Friday. Here's your DC# - 03070020000025255502 , although, you'll probably get your box on Monday, I would imagine!

I apologize for the delay, and I hope you enjoy your month!

Melissa

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I got my box from Debbya yesterday, it had bunches of recipes and cookbooks
    birds and blooms (I love these)
    body wash and loation in strawberry and kewi flavor
    a floating candle
    a bottle bird feeder
    a TB iris (my iris bed is realy taking shape)
    a sage plant **smells great**
    I think thats everything
    thank you very very much
    michelle

• galium
    16 years ago

Thought I'd just pop in to say:

free glitter

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I got my box/basket from hazelnutbunny
    the box had a nice blue wire basket
    garden gloves
    two great smelling candles
    a tiney wattering can with seed envies and plant markers in it oh and a doily
    a bead kit angel
    green tea bags
    a bunch of seeds :) "me seed nut"
    and a vibrating massage bunny (do you know where I can get another one my boys are fighting over it?)
    a great surprise
    thank you very much
    michelle

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    well I think hazelnutbunny, debbya, cedarnest, diane and yours truly are the only prinsess's left. thank you for your gifts, and for sticking it out till the end. Is this the end? would you guys like to do some holiday swaps, just pairing up. a holloween for Oct. a fall/thanksgiving for Nov. and something I did last year, a christmas stocking swap for Dec.
    let me know if there are any takers.
    and thank you again for the special pampering this month.
    michelle

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Nope, this isn't the end, Michelle!
    I get to be princess next month! Yay! :O)

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

Oh!!
    I didn't know that.
    ok I can start thinking of goodies for you
    thanks
    michelle

• diene
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Michelle;
    Have you received all your gifts? I hope so and I also hope this has been fun for you. You need to start the new thread for HNB when her month starts if your's has ended successfully.
    I would be interested in a holiday swap especially if we did it in November, then we can really use the stuff we get. Anyone else interested?
    diene

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21