Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardencraze

A bone to pick

gardencraze
12 years ago

Please, please,please!!!!!!!

When you are sending a box, make sure that what you are sending is worth receiving, seed, root, bulb,cuttings and so on.

If you don't know much about whatever you are sending, do a little research so that when your partner gets their box it won't be so disappointing, with roots that are just that and do not sprout,not bulbs(they are roots to bulbs),and cutings that are not ment or very hard to root, seeds that are too old.

What kind of box would you like to get?????? somthing useless or something wonderful,either way it cost the same to ship.

There I said it,

Carmen, love to send and receive a useful box....I hope I'm making sence

Comments (3)

• beth_b_kodiak
    12 years ago

Carmen, sorry you had a bad experience.
    Please do report it on the rate and review forum. That will at least help to protect others.
    Bethb

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Carmen!

I hadn't played in a round robin for about a year when I decided to join in on one this past May..Oh boy, what a mistake. I think that I received the lousiest box that I have ever received or read about on the garden web. I posted a picture of what she sent me to the thread and got a couple of emails from players that were shocked..The host didn't respond.

this was posted by the person who received my box, I always try to send a nice one!

Lisa sent me one of the best boxes ever!
    Kobi is doing pawstands! He loved the Doggylicious chew bone. He was not as thrilled by the doggy doo pick up baggies and dispenser, but I was. I was just talking about that this morning, actually. When I take Kobi to the park I always carry a doo bag.
    Lisa sent a trio of exfoliating and grooming implements as helpful tools for me to use when I am through in the garden. She must have seen the dirt around my cuticles.
    She also sent some Schultz Plant Food to get things growing and some citronella candles so that I can relax and enjoy my work. There was a paw written note from Remy from the canine trio and their mom; very nice.
    Best of all were the plants:
    Sedums Autumn Joy and Dragon's Blood and Angelina
    Heucheras Firefly and Palace Purple
    Bellis perennis, Galaxy Pink
    Tiarella Sugar and Spice
    Perennial Geranium, Larry's
    Peony, Pink
    Lisa, You have pretty much furnished a new shade bed. Thank you so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
    I have to go-lot's of digging to do!
    When I got outside and started to plant I realized that I had missed two cool items: a weeding fork and some poly bags for seeds.
    I just collected my first seeds for fall trading so I will be using those very soon.
    Thanks again,

Carmen, The person who sent to me was still playing in round robins, I wonder if it was the same person????

Lisa

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Uh. Just to be clear-I was the receiver of Lisa's box and wrote the above response to a wonderful box.
    I was not her sender. Sheesh. I thought for a moment there that I was in trouble, lol.
    Alana