Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update: mnf garden junk

Posted by diene Z4ME (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 3, 08 at 12:03

I am not good with posting pictures and we do not need to post all the rules as the only thing left is for Dan's box to be acknowledged.
A very important part of a round robin is for the recipient to post what they received.
Are you out there Jay & Rhonda?
diene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update: mnf garden junk

Started a post a hour ago,got sidetracked by the baby,came back & finished it. After it posted I saw this one was already up. LOL!!! Thanks Diene!!

Just a repost from the other thread:

jay & rhonda send to kalena~ received
linda sends to nikki ~received
joan sends to dan ~received
kalena sends to dirt~received
marie sends to vic ~ received
deb sends to diene~received
dan sends to jay & rhonda ~received
diene sends to deb ~received
vic sends to marie~received
dirt sends to linda~ received
nikki sends to joan~received

YAY!!!! All the boxes arrived!!! Still waiting to hear from Jay & Rhonda to find out what was in their box.

Don't forget to leave feedback for your buddy on the rate & review forum!Also(PLEASE) do a search on their name before starting a new post.

Thanks to all who joined & chatted!
later...April/dirt

o

Has anyone heard from Jay and Rhonda? I am waiting to update the spreadsheet so I can send it on to Linda. Thanks!

Tracy

o

Yes! We're out here!! We received an awesome box from Dan the Mailman! A 'purple' garden scarecrow on a stick, a large tin pot w/orange flower, sweet william plants, silver maple seedlings, staghorn fern, yellow yarrow, a ground cover, beautiful deep orange annual flowers, and a variety of 8 types of seeds! Wow! Thank you Dan!! sorry so late in posting -- football season, fall, 3 new lambs and the regular M-F rat race ....... :) Thanks again! Jay & Rhonda

o

Jay & Rhonda ~ gald you guys were able to come out of the woods!!!Sounds like you got a great box.

YAY!!! Now we can say that the MNF Garden Junk is now CLOSED!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone for making my first hosting gig fun & easy!!!

later...April/dirt

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here